Abby's Trip to the Beach

Story Info
A young couple meets a hunky traveler at a hotel.
13.6k words
3.5
73.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was a beautiful girl. Standing 5'10, she was tall and thin, she went to the gym a few days a week and it definitely showed. She hit the gym for the cardio machines and classes and it made her as firm and fit as any woman I've ever been with. Her devilish face didn't need makeup and it was framed by beautiful brunette shoulder length hair. Her look made other women jealous and men turn their heads.

Abby wasn't afraid to show off her body either. Much of her wardrobe was centered around showing off her pilates stomach, perfectly sculpted ass, and perky C-cup tits. Don't misunderstand, she didn't dress slutty, but she was no stranger to tight fitting clothing.

But looks weren't the only reason I loved Abby. She was also sweet as could be and even though she loved to show off her body, she didn't have an attitude about it. In fact she was a very down to earth gal. She would do anything for a friend, and never had a bad thing to say about anyone.

Unfortunately, no matter how sweet she was, that still didn't stop women from being jealous of her. In fact, she had a very hard time making friends with women. Inevitably they would have some issue with the way Abby dressed or the way their own husbands orboyfriends acted around Abby. For this reason, most of her friends were men.

This suited her just fine though. She's had 3 older brothers and knew a ton about sports - more than I did. When it came to watching a ballgame she was like "one of the guys", and could keep up with any sports conversation, but she was far from a tomboy.

After a short number of dates I'd fallen head over heals in love with her. She was so genuine, honest, and being hot as hell didn't hurt either.

We dated for almost a year before we finally moved in together. She was a very strong woman, dominant in many ways. It had taken some negotiations and compromise, but we finally agreed that it was time to move in and try living together. I'd already learned alot about Female Authority and dominance during our first year together, but that was nothing compared to the next six months living under the same roof.

But more about that later...

I'm writing this story about a beach trip Abby and I took at the end of the summer, just 18 months into our romance, 6 months after we'd moved in together. It started out as an average Friday happy hour - Abby and I were having dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. We'd shared a pitcher of margaritas on the restaurant's outdoor patio and were talking about what our weekend plans should be. Maybe we should watch a movie or perhaps go to the park for a picnic? We sat back and ran down the list of our favorite weekend activities, but none seemed interesting enough. We wanted some adventure this weekend!

As I poured myself another drink and we discussed the possibilities I couldn't keep my eyes off Abby's fantastic body. It was still pretty hot outside and she was wearing a white tank top, my favorite pair of tight shorts, and some sandals. The tank top hugged the outline of her tits and showed them off in the sexiest way. The cleavage she showed consisted of perfectly smooth skin and begged to be touched. Whatever our plan was for the weekend, it needed to involve freeing those wonderful breasts of hers from their tank top prison.

After all, it had been awhile... We'd both been a little under the weather for the past week, so we hadn't been up to our normal sexual routine. Groggy and sniffly we'd opted for sleep over sex every day of the past couple of weeks. Finally our persistence with the NyQuil and a course of antibiotics had paid off - today the groggy headed clouds had parted and we were clear and feeling great again. But how to celebrate?

I don't remember which of us suggested it but we had a sudden spontaneous (and perhaps margarita driven) thought - let's pack an overnight bag and drive to the beach for the weekend! It was only 5 hours to Wilmington NC, and neither of us had been before. Surely we'd be able to call and find a hotel on the way, or just show up and find a room. Ending the summer with an adventure! Yes! Perfect!

We rushed to pay the bill and get on our way...

Several hours later we were sitting in a hotel parking lot trying to find a hotel with rooms available. After a 5 hour drive we'd found that all the hotels in the Wilmington area were booked. Unfortunately this story took place before smartphones were commonplace so it wasn't as easy to find and dial up a hotel. We began backtracking, working our way back up the freeway and trying the hotels at each exit. We'd gone a good 15 or 20 miles back from the coast in our search by now, but we were still in pretty good spirits.

I was behind the wheel and Abby was teasing me about everything we would do to each other once we got into the hotel room. I could tell she was horny from the lack of recent sex and ready to make up for lost time. I was very much looking forward to finding a hotel as soon as we could so I could spread her sexy legs and energetically resolve this little dry spell.

As we stopped as hotel after hotel she'd hop out of the car, run in, ask the hotel clerk if they had any vacancies, (or if there were any other hotels in the area with vacancies), and each time she would come back to the car empty handed but frisky as ever. Back in the car she'd run her hand between my legs and up to my crotch to say "don't worry honey, we'll find one soon enough". After a few hotels she'd started lifting her shirt and flashing me with her perky tits as she walked back to the car. It was dark out so I was the only person enjoying the show. And yes, she was in the mood. DAMN IT! Why couldn't we find a hotel?!?!?!

We got suggestions to try here or try there. but it seemed like everything was booked up. After looking for what seemed like hours we agreed to try just two more hotels and then call it quits and drive the long way home. It was about 1AM when we pull up to the lobby of the next to last hotel. Abby hopped out and ran into the lobby to see if any rooms are left. I watch her wiggle her tight little ass all the way into the lobby and I said my lusty prayers that this will be the hotel.

I watch Abby just inside the lobby for what seems like forever. I can see that one other guy is checking in. Abby's leaning over the counter talking to the clerk, occasionally looking over to say something the the other guest checking in. I could tell from her body language that she was putting on the charms. She could charm the pants off anyone if she put her mind to it (literally). Hopefully this guy wasn't taking the last room. I wanted this hotel room so bad!

Finally Abby came skipping back out to the car with a huge smile and a thumbs up. She doesn't flash me this time, but I didn't care. Abby always looked extra irresistible when she put on the charms and smiled that real big genuine sweet smile. It always reminded me of what a bright bubbly ray of sunshine she was in my life. I couldn't wait to get her back to the room, get her out of that hot little outfit so I could feel her body wrapped around me and her pussy wrapped around my cock.

As I parked the car she told me that we'd gotten the very last room. It was a bigger room with a jacuzzi tub in it. No kidding. Seriously, a jacuzzi tub? Yup. Usually the room would cost more but Abby must have put on her smile and charmed that clerk right into giving it to us a regular room rate. It was the last room they had available, maybe that was why. Whatever reason was I didn't care, I was just glad to have it.

I followed Abby to the room, opening doors for her and appreciating her perfect toned body from behind at any opportunity. I carried both her overnight bag and mine, one of the little things I'd learned over time to do for Abby. It wasn't so much that she believed in being old fashioned, but that she believed in Female Authority. She called it "Loving Female Authority". Which is something I should probably explain a bit...

Early in our budding relationship she'd started asking me to do little things for her here and there. Some were the usual chivalrous things like opening her car door for her or little favors like changing a light bulb for her at her place. As our relationship progressed her requests turned into bigger things. Occasionally I'd come over to her condo on a Saturday afternoon and she'd have a list of projects prepared and waiting for me to complete. Over time I started doing more and more for her. Soon I got into the habit of doing many things for her without her asking me. Who was I to deny this stunning creature a favor or three?

After this had been going on for a couple of months she approached me with a very open and honest conversation about our relationship. The conversation was inevitable anyway, if I was doing all of this for her were we not a steady thing anyway? Wasn't it time to take the relationship to the next level? Get exclusive? Yes, we ended up having "The Talk" about two months in. By this time I was hopelessly in love with Abby, and she was in love with me too. I'd never fallen so deeply in love with someone so fast or felt such passion.

It was a very long chat about many things, including my "chore lists". During our conversation she told me that at first her little requests were just tests, to see how I would respond. Then once she knew how I would react she started pushing further in a very deliberate manner, giving me bigger tasks. Abby told me that she'd been systematically training me, but that she'd been rewarding me too. Sometimes the reward was just seeing her smile brighten up the room. Other times it was her body - the ultimate reward - wild, incredible, brain melting sex.

Many men would resent and resist the concept of "being trained". But unwittingly I had been perfectly complacent in receiving and obeying her instruction. Unconsciously, I had been allowing Abby to teach me to fulfil her needs, follow her direction, and serve her. I couldn't complain though, there was nothing to complain about. I enjoyed it, I had grown to love doing the things Abby asked me to do.

We discussed alot more during "The Talk" too. Abby explained many things to me about herself and about what an exclusive relationship would mean to her and to us as a couple. Our roles were now out in the open. To my delight she wanted to be my girlfriend, but she also wanted to be more openly in control - something she made clear she didn't plan to ever give up. I would remain her boyfriend but I would also agree to be prepared to become even more compliant and submissive to her, seeking and learning ways to serve her.

Our talk went late into the night and we came to agreement on many things, some I'll wait to explain later. Suffice it to say for now that I ended up very eagerly agreeing to accept more training from Abby and to serve her. I wholeheartedly agreed that if we were to get to the "next level" in our relationship, she would be wearing the pants in the relationship. For me this would mean more maintenance of her condo, more chores, and taking on more errands for her. Her kitchen garbage should never be full, she would never do her own dry cleaning, and I should be proactive in any things I could do for her.

She didn't want to be a nag, and she didn't want me to feel henpecked. This wasn't about being a naggy needy woman, it was about her role of authority in the relationship and my role serving her. I enjoyed doing things for her, and now that things were more out in the open, I could more easily take her direction and find the best ways to serve her. Yes - serve her.

This would be the opposite of the traditional male dominated household. I would be swallowing my pride a bit and taking on many tasks that were traditionally done by the woman of the house. She would be taking the same authority and alpha-position that men usually do. It wasn't that far from the relationship we already had, just more out in the open about it with each other. Other than this, our relationship was generally a pretty normal and standard one. We went on dates, hung out with friends, supported each other, talked about work, etc...

Though, I have to admit that during these types of conversations she tended to use every bit of her charms and her body to bring me around to her point of view. Frankly it didn't take much at all. I was sold already. She was preaching to the choir. By the end of our conversation I was thrilled and honored to be SERVING this woman who I loved more than anyone in the world. Anything to make this beautiful, loving, and wildly sexual creature happy.

So where were we? Oh the hotel...

We finally arrive at the hotel room and it was a very unique room. I'd never seen a hotel room like it and haven't since. It had a normal bathroom with a shower and tub but also had a jacuzzi tub right there in the room. It was a large room with a sofa and king sized bed in it too.

As I closed the door behind me and put her bags down, Abby speaks to me in an loving but expectant tone I'd become very use to hearing. Not exactly commanding me to do things but not really asking either. "Unpack my bag into the closet and drawers please. Then pick out something sexy for me to wear and draw a bath in the jacuzzi while I freshen up."

Abby disappears into the bathroom while I went about my assignments. I start the bath and then get to work hanging some of her clothes in the closet and putting others into the hotel drawers. I pick out a brand new hot red nightie for her to wear that I'd just bought for her a week before. I'd been dying to see her in it but she'd been under the weather and not feeling too sexy. I decided that was all that would be required, any underwear would be coming off quickly enough anyway.

The bath is still filling when Abby comes back out of the bathroom. She picks the lingerie up and examines it, looking over at me seductively. "Nice selection. You've been waiting to see me in this little thing haven't you?"

"Oh, definitely - I can't wait!" I reply.

She starts taking off her shoes and unbuttoning her jeans, "You just keep your clothes on for now and let's see how this little number looks on me..."

I smile and test the jacuzzi-bath temperature while she slowly piles her clothing on the floor. Her body is so fantastic! In my head I ask myself how I managed to get so lucky and to land such a little sex bomb. She turns a little to the side so I can watch her slide her jeans down over her ass. They slowly slide down and drop to the floor around her ankles, revealing her long smooth waxed legs. She faces me again, looking into my eyes while she pulls her shirt over her head, showing me her perfect little bellybutton right in the middle of her flat tummy. I want to run my hands over her body and fuck her brains out and she knows it.

Abby unfastens her bra and her C cup tits are released but stay put - firm, perky and delicious. Her black thong slowly slides down her legs and I'm dying to kiss her body, to feel her smooth skin under my hands, and she's smiling from ear to ear enjoying my obvious attention and desire.

Her entire body is so smooth and freshly waxed. I've seen this sight hundreds of time but I'm still standing there awestruck, one hand in the jacuzzi, the other trying to adjust the building bulge in my pants. I'm staring at her body when she giggles at me "You better turn off the water before it overflows."

I snap out of my daze and realise that the water has nearly reached the top of the tub. I stop the flow of water as Abby slides the nightie over her head. She looks wicked and seductive in the sheer and skimpy lingerie. Isn't there a law against looking that good? I can't wait to take it back off of her.

I stand up from the tub and she walks across the room to me, taking my hand into hers and looking into my eyes as her lips meet mine. One of my hands find its way to the small of her back, my favorite place on her body. Right where her round ass meets her back - that curve was so hot to touch, and it made a perfect place to put my hand as I pulled her hips into me. My other hand slid behind her head as I kissed Abby deeply. Her breasts press against me through the sheer nightie and her arms wrap around my back as she kisses me back.

By now my cock is already steel hard and ready inside of my jeans, pressed against my stomach between us, waiting to be released. I am horny as hell, hormones raging. My primal instincts are firing on all cylinders and I am fighting back the urge to throw Abby down on the bed and ravage her body, to drive my hard dick deep inside her and fill her with every inch of me.

I move to her neck, kissing her shoulders and up to her ear. I can feel her body responding to my lips as she starts whispering to me "Oh god baby, that feels so good.... You know all the right spots... But babe, I have a favor to ask. "

I switch to the other side of her neck and my hand wanders down between her legs to find out how wet she's already gotten as I answer "Sure, anything for you Abby."

She gently stops my hand before I get a chance to feel her smooth wet pussy and she whispers to me "There was this guy checking into the hotel at the same time as me....."

A massive rush of butterflies is suddenly released in my chest as I slowly pull back from kissing her - I have a feeling I know what's coming next. I try not to react and just look into her eyes, her gaze holding me as I still hold her in my arms. I suddenly feel off balance, uncertain, nervous... But Abby pulls me back to against her body, arms around my back.

"Oh don't get nervous baby, you know everything will be okay, it always is. You know I love you.. and don't stop kissing my neck, it feels so nice"

I put my lips back on her soft neck and I can feel my hands trembling a bit as she continues to whisper in my ear. "I don't know his name or his room number so it might be nothing, but he was H. O. T. and I know he was checking in alone. You know how I get urges sometimes - I just need to know...."

She slowly pulls away from me and looks into my eyes "You want me to be happy right?"

I nod.

"When we had our talk you said you'd support this right?"

I nod again.

A familiar, slightly wicked smile forms on her face as she pulls away and walks seductively back over to the bed "Okay baby. Did you notice my clothes are on the floor?"

I look down at her feet where she'd piled her clothing after disrobing and I remember that any chance of feeling that tight pussy of hers during this trip hinged on how well I acted and served her over the next hour or two. "Oh I'm sorry Abby, I'll pick those up for you".

She watched me carefully fold and put away her clothing just the way she'd taught me to do as she sat on the edge of the bed and picked up the phone. Hitting the front desk button, I only heard one side of the conversation as she paced back and forth waiting for an answer.

"Yes, hello front desk? This is Abby in 205, I just checked in about 10 minutes ago..."

[pause]

"Yes, that's right..."

She looked directly at my eyes as she continued...

"Yes, I was hoping you could help me with something. Do you remember the other gentleman who was checking in at the same time as me?..."

[pause]

"Yes, that's right..."

[pause]

"No, no, that's who I mean...."

She had a hard time hiding her excitement as the clerk on the other end spoke. Her free hand wandered across her breasts then motioned for me to take a seat on the sofa.

"Yes, well, I have what might be an odd question - would you be able to put me through to his room?..."

[pause]

Abby giggled a bit, "Yes, please that would be perfect."

The phone must have rung a million times, it seemed like forever. My mind was racing. Maybe he wouldn't answer. Maybe I would have her to myself in mere seconds.

"Oh hi, yes hello"