Abducted

Story Info
She's taken by a stranger and used.
2.1k words
4
60.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to work late and as she finished the last of her work, she glanced at the clock. "Oh my", she exclaimed softly as she saw it was past midnight. Packing up her things she turned out the lights in the office and took the elevator to the parking garage. She was not unduly worried as she had often worked this late. Her main concern was to get home and sleep. She had been working too many late nights this past month.

As she exited the elevator and starting walking to her car, she was thinking only of the drive home. Rummaging in her bag she looked for her keys, finding them she stopped momentarily. That's when she heard footsteps. Looking around she tried to see where they were coming from, but could see nothing, nothing but shadows. She wondered to herself if the garage was always this dark, then started walking quickly to her car. Without warning she was pulled back by her hair. She let out a shriek before she felt a cloth across her nose and mouth, and smelt the cloying sweetness on the cloth. Her last thought before blacking out was. "Why me???"

Sometime later, she came around, her mouth dry and her head mussy. She tried to sit up only to discover her hands and feet were bound, she looked around and saw she was tied to a bed, her hands at her sides and feet together. Once she realised her situation she screamed. All she heard was the echo. She screamed again, and again, hoping someone would hear. It may have been minutes or hours she had no way of knowing, but her throat raw from calling for help, and exhausted from trying to get out of her bonds, she fell into a light doze. Moments later she heard the sound of a key in the lock, and feigning sleep she waited. She felt the side of the bed depress, and felt the brush of fingertips across her face. A deep rumbling voice close to her ear, "No need to pretend with me my sweet," the voice said, "I have heard you calling and as you have only just quietened down I know you cannot be asleep". The man tangled a fist in her hair and pulled her head around to face him. She winced with pain and then opened her eyes to look at him.

He was just a shadowy figure, the light was behind him. She licked her lips to moisten them before she spoke, and as she did so she noticed his eyes following the movement of her tongue. As her mouth opened to speak, his head descended and captured her mouth in a crushing kiss, stealing the breath from her body. As his head raised she let out a sound of indignation. A squeak of protest. He merely laughed. "What do you think you are doing?" she asked, but as it only came out as a whisper she flushed. His large hand caressed her cheek, then ran down the side or her neck, closing around her throat. "Little one do you know how easily I could snap your neck??" he enquired. Her went wide at his words, the fear evident in them. "Do not fret, I will not harm you yet. I have plans for you first." His hand released her throat and moved to the front of her blouse, with a tearing motion he ripped it apart, revealing a luscious pair of breasts, full and round with pink tipped nipples. He took one in his hand and squeezed it, as if it were fruit he was feeling. The squeeze got tighter till she gasped in pain. Then he took the now hardened nipple and pinched it, once more eliciting a gasp of pain. He hand moved to her other breast and once more squeezed till it caused her to cry out. Then he squeezed and pinched both together, chuckling as her heard her cries of pain. He let go and she took in deep breaths, feeling the pain recede.

Before she had time t think she felt a sharp sting across her breasts. She raised her head to look and saw what looked like a whip in his hand. A hand raised to strike again. There was fear in her voice as she pleaded him not to hit her again. He seemed not to hear at first as the whip came down across her breasts again. A tear leaked out of her eye as the whip struck. "You wish me to stop so soon??" he asked. "But I have just begun. You will soon beg for me to whip you." "N-no. I will never beg for that. I don't like pain." she replied. He thrust a hand under her skirt and inside her panties. His long finger crudely found her pussy and pushed inside. With a shout of triumph, he withdrew his finger and held it to her face. "Not like pain?" he asked, "Then madam pray tell why are you so hot and wet??" She looked at his finger wet with her juices and coloured in embarrassment. "I have no answer for that," was all she could say. Closing her eyes she knew that what he said was true, she had felt her juices start to flow from the first sting of the whip, but she would not give him the satisfaction of knowing how aroused she had become. Her mind refused to accept that she was anything but afraid, he had been taken against her will by a stranger, and was now being forced to endure untold indignities.

As her mind struggled to make sense of the situation she felt the whip as it struck her breasts again, only this time a little harder than before. She bit her lip to stop from crying out, but still a muffled sound escaped. Again and again the whip descended till her breasts were one mass of pain. Just as she thought she could stand no more the whipping stopped. She was sobbing quietly by now, proud that she had kept relatively quiet. The only other sound she could hear was the man's steady breathing. She felt her ankles being untied and she thought he was going to let her go, this was a madman who had had his fun and was now done. How foolish were those thoughts. Before she was able to kick out with her feet, she found her legs being spread wide, the left one still with the rope around it was being pulled and then fastened to the bedpost. Something inside her rebelled and she kicked with the right. Hearing a grunt of pain she kicked again, but this time only finding air. He grabbed her flailing leg roughly and secured it to the other post. She slumped defeated for now. Wondering what more he could do. She did not have to wonder for long. Without missing a beat his hands reached for her panties and tore them from her body. There she was spread out with all on her show, her shirt ripped open and her skirt around her waist.

"Now you will be punished for that kick," he growled. He began to hit her pussy and clit with the whip, gently at first then harder, not enough to draw blood but enough to cause pain. With each stroke she let out a cry, she began sobbing as the strokes got harder, soon she was begging him to stop. This time after one last stroke he stopped. Her breasts and pussy felt like they were on fire, she squirmed against her bonds trying to find release from the pain. His breathing increased, to short pants as he watched her frantic movements. Seeing a woman like this was not new to him and it always excited him, he knew from experience just how to prolong his pleasure and their pain before sending them over the edge. Not the edge of madness, but the mind blowing experience of orgasm. He watched for a minute more then judged she was ready for the next phase. Slowly he dripped ice cold water over her breast. He watched as the nipple hardened to a tight peak and then took it in his mouth. He sucked and gently bit the nipple, at the same time dribbling the cold water over the other breast. His mouth moved to suck and bit that one. Her sobbing had lessened and he could hear soft moans intermingled. He grinned to himself. Taking the water he dripped it over her beaten pussy, he cold liquid taking some of the sting away. She released her breath with a shudder, and her hips lifted off the bed as if seeking more.

He moved to between her legs and surveyed his handiwork, already he could see the bruising and a small part of him felt guilty, but only for a moment. As he inspect her pussy he could see how wet she was, a sure sign that she had been excited by the beating. Parting her lips slowly, he gazed upon her hole, all glistening with her cream, just waiting for him to taste. Moving closer he reached out with his tongue and licked her wet slit, one long lick. She almost sighed at the soft touch. He licked more, probed her inner recess with his tongue, tasting and drinking her, his breath warm. AS he moved to nibble on her clit he thrust a finger inside her. This time when she gasped it was from pleasure not pain, her hips thrusting up wanting more inside her. He bit and sucked her clit as he slid another finger inside, working both fingers in and out. "Oh God!!" he heard her cry. Raising his head he watched her face as he slid a third finger inside her and began pumping them in and out, hards and fast. Her eyes were closed, her head thrashing from side to side, her hips pushing. A fourth finger was inserted, he pushed hard testing to see if he could fuck her with his fist. She was tight and he reconsidered, this time. With a small smile on his face he decided that next time he would fist her, and he knew there would be a next time. She was too responsive to him to just walk away when he was finished.

His fingers still fucking her pussy he once more took her clit in his mouth and bit, not too hard but enough to make her juices flow more, they were covering his face and he drank them in. He noted the change in her breathing could here her breaths becoming shallow, the muscles in her pussy began tightening around his fingers, he knew she was close, very close. "Please," he heard her beg, "please release me, I need to cum!". Slipping a finger out of her pussy he placed it at her anus and pushed, it was so wet with her cum that it slid in easily. He was now fucking her pussy and ass with his hand, her moaning was loud, "OMG!" she cried out, then silence for a second or two. Then with a huge shudder and shaking she screamed out her pleasure as the orgasm hit, wave after wave, she flooded his hand and still he kept pumping away wanting it to last for her. When he felt the inner contractions ease, he slid his hand out. He placed it to her mouth and commanded her to suck his hand clean. She did as he said and licked and sucked his fingers and hand, getting the taste of herself on her face and in her mouth. AS the pleasure ebbed her thoughts returned as she was mortified by what had just happened and began to cry. Gently he wiped the tears from her face, and she attempted to move away. She swore to herself that she hated this man, hated what he had done to her, but hated herself even more for the way he made her feel. She closed her eyes, but when his hand left her she felt like a par of her had just been taken away. She felt a soft cover being placed over her, and then heard the door open and close, the key turning in the lock.

For now he had gone, but she was still left tied and helpless, having no idea what else was in store. Her mind whirling and her body exhausted she fell into a fitful sleep...