Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Another chapter in the continuing saga of a t-gurl whore.
3.4k words
4.55
43.3k
29

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

I let the landlord in and he immediately pushed me over the arm of my sofa and yanked my skirt up and pulled my panties down. I moaned and purred while he plunged his cock in and out of my pussy, fucking me furiously for about 5 minutes until he filled me with a nice hot creamy load. Then, without a word, he zipped up and left.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes, draped across the sofa arm like a rag doll, gasping in short breaths with the landlord's jizz running out of my kunt and down my leg. When I caught my breath, I got up and stripped off my clothes and took a very long hot shower, and laid down and slept through until the next morning, when I was awakened by my phone ringing.

It was Jesse. "How are you sweetie?" she asked. "I haven't heard from you for almost a month. I was getting worried."

"I'm fine.... No, better than fine. I am awesome," I responded. I proceeded to tell her the whole story of the last month, the episode at the ABS, Jeremy and the weekend of profit and fun, quitting my job and the landlord, all of it. After a pregnant pause she asked,

"Have you lost your mind, hun? You have a pimp, you quit your day job, and he has you on drugs? And that landlord, he sounds like a real piece of work. I am coming over right away."

She hung up unceremoniously and I rolled back over into bed and thought, great. The last thing I need is a sanctimonious lecture. I got out of bed and slipped on a silk robe and made a pot of coffee.

After about 20 minutes, the doorbell rang. I answered en drab (half expecting that is was the landlord and intending to put him off a bit) and it was Jess and she had Carrie with her, both also in boy form. They had played hooky from work to come and try to 'set me right.' We talked for an hour, and at the end of it, I think they both realized that I didn't need to be changed, that perhaps they did.

When I explained how liberated I felt walking in to my boss's office as the 'me' I really was, and quitting, and then how excited I was to have all the sex I wanted and then some, and to be paid for it to boot, they seemed to change their opinions of the situation.

Their eyes were wide and their ears were perked as I gave them the details of the bukkake session I had with the bachelor party guys, the dominatrix and her friend with the camera, the married couple and the creampie, the whole works. By the end of our chat, it seemed they were less interested in protecting me than experiencing what I had.

When they left at about noon, we had decided that we would all go out to a club for some drinks that evening and chat some more. Just then, I heard my phone buzz. I had a text from Jeremy reminding me to get my appointments set up for hormone therapy and laser hair removal.

I replied to him that I was on it, but I needed the money to do it. He texted me back with a bank account number and told me that I would use this account for clothes, hormones, hair removal and other stuff he would tell me to do. He told me to start growing my hair and seeing a hairdresser.

I searched the internet and found a gender dysphoria specialist and called and made an appointment for the next Friday. I found laser hair removal shop and made an appointment for the next day to start. At that point, I made a sandwich and took a short nap.

When I got up, i took a long hot bath and shaved myself and powdered. I put on my bra and panties, a matching set of black and pink. I did my make up and hair, and put on a short black leather skirt and mesh shell and a leather jacket with knee high leather boots.

Since I had a little extra time, I decided to sit and watch the news on TV, and just as I did, the doorbell rang. I let the landlord in and dropped to my knees and sucked him until he was ready to shoot, and when he did I gulped down his load quickly. Again, he zipped up and left without a word.

About ten minutes later, the news ended, so I got in my car and went to the club. I went in and spotted Jess and Carrie, and sat down and ordered a margarita. After about 5 minutes, a cute guy came up and asked me to dance, I politely declined and said,

"If you want, I'll blow you in the john for $20 bucks." You should have seen Jess and Carries' faces, their jaws dropped open wide enough for them to take the guy's dick in them.

I walked the guy to the bathroom and blew him in one of the stalls. When I got back to the table, I said, "The drinks are on him."

The gurls laughed hysterically and we talked for about an hour. The conversation slowly turned to my new profession, and by the time we finished talking, Carrie had decided to ask me if I would introduce her to Jeremy. She was very unhappy with her life and her job, and I suppose I made this sound so attractive she couldn't resist asking. I agreed and decided to go home.

Just as I was ready to go, I got a text from Jeremy. It said I had a client coming to my place at 10. I was to collect $100 bucks and let him fuck me for an hour. I explained to the gurls and then Carrie asked, "Can I come along?" I told her not this time, but I promised I would talk to Jeremy the next day.

I got home at about 9:30. Within about 15 minutes, the john arrived. He was a tall stocky black guy who looked to be in his mid 40's. I asked him for the money, and he put it on the coffee table. I picked it up and walked to the kitchen, and asked him if he wanted something to drink. He asked for bourbon with ice, and I made it. While I did, I hid the money he gave me along with the twenty from the blowjob at the club in a fake coffee can I had in the fridge.

I went out and handed him the drink, and sat down next to him and started to massage his dick while he had the drink. He got nice and hard pretty quick, and as he did, I was amazed that his cock just kept growing.

I could barely contain myself as I unzipped him and pulled it out, he was ten inches and almost as fat as my wrist. I dived into his lap and sucked him furiously, and as he grunted he became more and more excited. After 5 minutes of this, I stood up and stripped off my skirt and top, so I was down to my bra and panties and boots. I held out my hand and we walked into the bedroom.

I knelt down and took of his pants and shoes an helped him with his shirt. I put his monstrous member back in my mouth as I reached into the nightstand and grabbed some lube and a butt plug. As I slid my red painted lips up and down on his shaft, I lubed myself and fucked myself hard with the butt plug to ready myself for his giant dick.

When I sensed he was ready, I climbed up and his lap and started to push my kunt down on his cock. I took a couple of minutes and I moaned the whole time, but I finally had him all in me. I started to slowly gyrate on his dick and I cooed the whole time. As he became more excited, he matched my movements.

Eventually, he rolled me over and began to ram his whole cock in and out of me, and I am certain most of the building heard me moaning and begging loudly, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" He did, and after about 5 minutes, he groaned and shook and pumped a massive load into the condom I had put on him with my mouth earlier.

He rolled off of me, gasping and groaning, and he was covered in perspiration. I went to the bathroom and got a cool towel and wiped his forehead and chest, and finally his rapidly softening trouser snake after removing the condom. He shuddered a little as I did. As he watched, I put the condom to my lips, and tilted my head back and drank the cum out of it. Some ran down my face and onto my titties and bra.

After about ten minutes, he got up and dressed and left. Right at about 11:05. the ozone rang and Jeremy asked when I picked up, "Is he gone?"

"Yes, Daddy," I replied.

"Good gurl. I am coming by in the morning at about 9. You can make me breakfast." "Yes, Daddy." I responded.

I went to bed, and slept until about 7. I woke up and put on my robe and started cooking. I made him eggs and bacon with toast and coffee, and he showed up right on time. He sat down and ate and asked me for the money. I handed him the $120 and he asked, "Where did the extra $20 come from?"

I explained to him, and as I did, I asked him about Carrie. He asked, "What does she look like?" I told him that she was quite petite and thin, and had a very nice ass. I showed him one of the pictures on my phone and said, "Explain our deal to her. If she is still interested, I'll set up a time and place to break her in like I did you."

"Thank you Daddy. I am certain she will be a good little whore for you." I responded.

He got up to leave and said, "Get down on your knees and have some breakfast." I did. I sucked him hard and he shot in mouth and I swallowed hungrily, licking my lips to get every last drop. "When is your laser treatment?" he asked as he zipped. I told him later that day. "When is your doctor appointment?" I explained that it was on Friday.

He gave me some instructions about how to answer the doctor's questions. Then he said, "You have to let your facial hair grow for a day or two for the laser treatment. Change the appointment to Thursday and don't shave until then. After the appointment, shave and be ready for work. I'll pick you up Friday evening at 6. Take the next two days off."

"Thank you, Daddy." I said.

After he left, I went in to my room and dressed. I decided to go shopping. As I was getting ready to leave, my phone rang. I was my ex-boss. I decided to let him go to voice mail. While I did, I had a cup of coffee. After a couple of minutes, I listened to the voicemail.

"Hi, this is George calling. We really would like you to reconsider your resignation. We are an all inclusive workplace, and there is no need for you to worry about any kind of harassment here. All of your former coworkers have approached me to say that you are a most valued coworker and frankly, things are going to hell in a hand basket around here without you. There's a raise in it for you and we will find ways to work around your needs. Please call me back when you have a chance."

I drove myself to the mall and thought about it while I shopped. I bought myself a new LBD and some cute strappy shoes and went to the food court for a salad. While I ate it, I texted Jeremy and asked him to call me. He did so in a few minutes, and I explained the voice mail from my ex boss, and asked him if I could go back. I told him how I missed my coworkers and friends there.

He said, "If you want to go back to work, as long as it doesn't interfere with our business, go ahead. You can keep that money for yourself. You are working your second job with me nights and weekends. That's my money. If you tell your boss that occasionally you need time off during the day for the odd trick I get at those times, I am fine with it. Tell him it is for doctor appointments and other stuff while you transition."

"Thank you, Daddy! I promise to be the best little whore you own." I said effusively.

"Your welcome sissy bitch. I know you will be a good bottom gurl. Tell that other sissy bitch to be at your place Friday evening. I want to meet her."

"Yes, Daddy. She'll be there," I answered. I was surprised and pleased at Jeremy's response and I thought things couldn't possibly get any better for me, so I went home and undressed and turned on the TV. just as I did, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door expecting to be thrown over the sofa and fucked by the landlord, but instead of the landlord, I found a short, stocky 40 something woman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth at the door.

She said, "I'm Jane, the landlord's wife. That worthless fag has been screwing you, hasn't he?" I was shocked and flustered, so I didn't answer. "That says it all," she added. "I own this building, not him. If he promised you no rent for your services, be aware that he can't keep that promise." I sighed and slouched a bit, and she saw that I was disappointed. Then she said, "He can't, but I can."

This response puzzled me a bit. She tossed her cigarette butt away and barged past me and sat on the sofa. "Get over here and eat this cunt, you sissy slut." She pulled of her top and jeans and sat back down and pointed to her pussy. "Get busy, slut. If you want free rent, you'll service me as often as you were servicing him. And by the way, I am way harder than him to please. The next time he shows up here, you are to call me and tell me."

I sank to my knees between her legs. She grabbed me by the back of the head and buried my face in her shaven pussy. As I started to eat her out she said, "Pull down those panties and show me your little sissy clit." I obeyed. She laughed and said, "That's even more pathetic than my faggot husband's. Jerk it." I complied. As I ate her out, she moaned and directed me with her hands, telling me to lick her clit as she ground her hips against my face.

When she saw that I was hard enough, she said, "go into the kitchen and bring back a plate." I did as I was ordered. She said, "Now cum on the plate." I jerked my little sissy dick furiously while she diddled her pussy with her hand. Because it is so hard for me to cum, it took several minutes.

Finally I spewed my pathetic little load onto the plate and she picked it up and held it to my mouth and said, "Lick it clean, bitch." She laughed as I licked up every drop, and as I finished, she pushed me back down on the floor and mounted my face. "Eat that cunt, whore. Eat it hard until I cum." I worked her pussy over for about ten minutes, and then she shuddered and her juices flood over my face and into my mouth, almost drowning me.

She stood up and put on her top and jeans. As she did, she admonished me, "Don't forget what I said sissy. If I find out he has been here without you calling me, you'll be out of here before you can say, "I am a sissy whore."

"Now say it, kunt," she demanded. "I am a sissy whore," I said. "Good," she said as she slammed the door behind her.

I laid down on the couch and fell asleep, my make up smeared, my clothes covered with cunt juice. I dozed off for a while, I am not sure how long. I was awakened by the doorbell ringing. I looked through the window, to be sure, and it was the landlord. I said loudly, "Just a minute." I walked over the phone and called his wife.

"She said, "Good, that horny faggot is so predictable. Don't say a word to him, and let him fuck you. Leave the door unlocked."

I walked over and let the landlord in, leaving the door unlocked. "Please fuck me," I begged. "You bet I will, kunt," he replied. He pushed me down over the arm of the sofa and hiked up my skirt and pulled my panties aside.

He started to fuck me, and about two minutes in, the door flew open and his wife burst in and started taking pictures. She got two or three photos of him fucking me with my little clitty showing in the pictures before he was able to jump away and start pulling up his pants.

She was laughing hysterically at him while he stumbled around. He eventually fell over on the floor, with his pants half up. She said,"This is all I need faggot. You'll do exactly as I say from now on, or these pictures go to your family, your friends and then my lawyer. Take off your clothes and get down on your knees."

"Please, don't do this. I'm sorry, I fucked up," he begged.

"Shut the fuck up now and do what I told you, cucky boy, or these pictures go out tonight. I am sick and tired of your bullshit and and messing around. I have put up with it for ten years, and now, I am not putting up with it anymore."

He started bawling like a baby as he stripped. When he was on his knees in the center of the room, she told me, "Get over there and put your little sissy clit in his mouth." Then she told him, "Suck it, fag. Suck it hard or everyone knows what a faggot you are."

I walked over and presented my cockette to him. Still whimpering, he started sucking on my little clitty. I couldn't help myself, I started to get semi hard as she snapped more pictures of him sucking me. A part of me was happy to see him humiliated. She laughed and chided him the whole time.

After about 20 pictures she told me, "Cum on his face and in his mouth, sissy kunt." I pulled out of his mouth and started jerking off. After a few minutes, she saw that I was ready and told him, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, fag." Sobbing like a child, he complied.

I shot my load on his cheeks and in his mouth while she used her camera to video it. "Swallow it faggot. Swallow it all," she ordered. He did it, and then she told me, "Lick the rest off his face." I did that, and then she ordered, "Now give the faggot a big french kiss." I did it, and his crying escalated as his humiliation increased.

She put her camera away and said to him, "you sleep in the boiler room from now on faggot. You only come when I call you. Otherwise, I don't want to see your face at all. You can come by in the morning and pick up some clothes. Oh, yeah, you leave this sissy bitch alone from now on. She is for my entertainment now." They left and I was exhausted, so I showered and went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to the doorbell. It was her. "My name is Jane, but you'll call me mistress from now on. I'm always horny. You'll get the free rent he promised you, but you'll do as I say. I know you have a pimp, and I won't interfere with that. When you're not working, you are my little sissy toy. Now, get down on your knees and worship my cunt sissy." I did as she ordered...

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers