Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuing saga of a sissy whore.
5k words
4.59
68.8k
34
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

.... I lapped at her pussy as she intermittently moaned and derided me. "Eat that cunt, you sissy whore. I know you prefer cock, don't you? Answer me slut!" she said as she forced my face deeper into her pussy.

"Yes, mistress," I said into her cunt. As I did, she moaned loudly and her pussy spasmed as she gushed into my face.

"You are a good little bitch, so I am going to give you what you want. Get cleaned up and come down to my apartment. Wear something slutty." She pulled on her jeans and shoes and left, slamming the door.

I went into the bathroom and showered, and got out and did my makeup as quickly as I could, and put on a matching black and pink bra and panty set. I added short pink skirt with a slit up the left leg, a black fishnet top with long sleeves that I tied up under my tits, and finished the outfit off with black fishnets and some 3 inch pink patent leather heals. I took a shot of vodka and did my hair. It took me just about 45 minutes. I walked down the two flights of stairs and knocked on the door. Jane answered, with a smirk on her face.

"Come in bitch." She was wearing a black corset that slimmed her nicely and pushed her huge boobs up and out. She also wore a pair of knee high platform boots. She had make up on, dark eye shadow, some eye liner, some blush and a deep red lipstick. I must admit she looked good. She grabbed my purse and threw it on the coffee table, and grabbed me by the wrist and took me into a bedroom.

She tossed me on the bed face down, and as she did I noticed a video camera on a tripod in the corner, and her husband behind it, wearing nothing but a chastity device and a black leather collar that said "Faggot" on it in pink letters. Mistress Jane jumped on top of me, and grabbed my right wrist and cuffed it, and then she pulled it together with my left wrist between my shoulder blades and attached the cuffs to it.

Before I got any protest out, I was silenced with a pink ball gag, which she quickly fastened behind my head. She got off the bed and sat in a chair next to the bed. Then she picked up her phone and made a call. "We're ready here. The door is open, come on in." Then she said to the husband, "Now get over here and take your place." He walked around the bed, and sat on the floor at her feet. She attached a chain leash to his collar and then she opened her legs, grabbed him by the hair and pushed his mouth into her crotch. "Eat it," she said.

As he licked her pussy, she said to me, "I have 3 guys coming for you to service. I am taping it all so I can sell it on the internet. You're going to be a star, sissy kunt." She laughed loudly. "This is your rent. You'll make a couple of these videos for me a month. I know you'll enjoy every minute if it. You should be paying me, but I'll make plenty on the perverts out there anyway."

Then she got up and walked around the bed. She said, "Nod if you agree." She spanked my ass hard with her hand, and I nodded. She took the gag out of my mouth and uncuffed me. Then she said, "Our other players should be here soon."

I said, "That sounds fair and fun."

She slapped my ass hard again as I was getting up and said, "That sounds fair and fun, MISTRESS, slut."

"That sounds fair and fun, mistress," I said and she responded with a smile.

"That's a good little whore," She said. She told the husband to set up for the first shot and he walked from the bedroom with the camera, and placed it in the entrance to the kitchen. We followed.

As we got to the living room, she asked him, "Are you ready, cuck boy?"

He nodded and hung his head and said, "Yes, mistress."

She responded, "Make sure that your are ready to fluff the guys once you get the camera going, faggot. I want a man's dick in your mouth at all times. Make sure none of them cum."

"Yes Mistress Jane," he said. As he did, I could see that he had been totally defeated and emasculated. As his posture had changed from confident and powerful to submissive and effeminate, his personality went in the same direction. Definitely not the same guy who was banging me a couple of weeks ago.

Just then, the door opened and in walked three guys. There were two hispanic guys and an asian. They all looked to be in their late 20's or early thirties, and they were all cute.

"Hey, Jane," the asian guy said. "Are we ready?"

"Just about. Here's the script. In the first shot, slut, you're talking on the phone with a friend, and a knock comes on the door. You say goodbye to your friend, hang up the phone, walk over and answer the door. Three guys will rush you. One of them will get behind you and twist one of your arms behind your back and cup his hand over your mouth. The second will put a knife up in your face, and the third one will tell you that if you scream or try to call for help, they will kill you."

"Then, in the second shot, they will drag you into the bedroom and rape you. At first, you are scared, reluctant and resistant. They will slap you around a little, and then you gradually comply and start to love it. By the end, you should be begging and moaning like the whore you are for them to cum."

She turned to the three guys and said, "I want one load in that boi pussy, and two loads on her face. Try to make this last about ten or twelve minutes until the cum shots start."

"Alright, lets get started," she said.

I asked, "Wait, can I go to the bath room first, please?"

Mistress Jane said, "Yes, but make it quick, cum dumpster."

"You guys go outside and get ready." She said to the three men.

As I went into the bathroom, I grabbed my purse. I lubed my pussy up, checked my make up and hair and went back out. She pointed to the sofa, and I sat down. She motioned for me to pick up the phone and said, "Start making up a conversation with a friend."

Then she told the husband, "Start the tape."

I made up a phone conversation with a friend I imagined to be Jesse about having to work on Saturday and carried on with it for about thirty seconds, and there was a knock on the door. I said, "I have to go sweetie, someone is at the door." I hung up the phone and we played the little scene just as Mistress Jane laid it out. At the end, she motioned with her hand across her throat to the husband to cut, and he stopped the recording. He quickly moved the camera into the bedroom and set it up where it had been before and got ready.

She sat down in a chair next to the camera and said, "Alright guys. When I say, 'Action,' drag her in here and do her."

The asian and one of the other guys grabbed me by the arms, and I started faking sobs and begging them not to hurt me. She yelled, "Action," and they dragged me in, and threw me on the bed. The asian held the knife to my face and yelled, "shut up and suck my cock, bitch!"

The other two had me by the arms, and they held me down while he took off his pants. He stuck his rock hard cock in my mouth, and I feigned a couple of sobs and reluctantly took him into my mouth and started sucking him. The husband zoomed in on my face with my head bobbing up and down on the cock. The two guys let my arms go, and I put my hands on the asian guys hips and started to enjoy my work. He had a nice dick. It was cut and seven inches, and nice and fat at the head, but tapered at the bottom.

While I was sucking him, the other two guys were getting naked. Mistress Jane had her slave husband sucking their dicks in tandem to get them ready for their action. She tapped her little cuckold slave on the shoulder after a couple minutes and told him to get back behind the camera. She motioned for the other two guys to get into the shot, and they did. I began to alternate between the three dicks with my hands and my mouth like a craven cum starved slut.

The one hispanic guy was about six inches, but as fat as my wrist. The other was about nine inches and uncut with a kind of curve to the left. I was in cock heaven, and I wasn't about to be angelic. I worked the three cocks over and they gradually got me up on the bed on all fours. Mr. Nine got behind me and positioned himself to fuck me and the other two got in front of my face. My skirt was hiked up and my panties pulled down as I moaned and said loudly, "Fuck me!"

The asian entered me as I started slobbering on the other two dicks. The guys rotated for the next several minutes, one would fuck me for a couple of minutes, and then trade with one of the guys in my mouth. After several rotations, Mistress Jane stood up and motioned for the guys to finish.

At that point, fat as my wrist moved and entered my pussy. The husband got a good close up of him fucking me for the next minute or so, and then moved in close to my face. Mr. Nine was first. He used his left hand to hold my head down on his massive rod and started to jack himself off with his dick in my mouth. He pulled out and started cumming on my face. He had a big load, and was still shooting on my cheek when the other guy rammed his dick into my throat.

Within a few seconds, fat as my wrist picked up his pace and said, "I'm cumming!"

In between slurping on a couple of nice cocks, I moaned, "Fill me up with cum!"

Just as I did, the other guy pulled out of my mouth and started to jack off in my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and he came into my mouth just as I felt hot cum filling my kunt. I was moaning and panting, and I was enjoying it immensely.

Fat as my wrist pulled out of me and the husband got a good shot of the cum dripping out of my pussy. Then he moved around to see me swallow the cum in my mouth. After I did, I looked into the camera and smiled and purred, and then Mistress Jane said, "Cut!"

She smiled and said, "Perfect. Now go home slut." I pulled up my aunties and pulled down my skirt and got off the bed. I said goodbye to the guys and pecked them each on the cheek and thanked them for fucking me so well. I went upstairs and stripped and showered. I had a big glass of vodka and put on a nice nighty and was about to go to sleep, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Jeremy telling me we would be working out of town that weekend. I responded with a 'K', and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and decided to call George to negotiate my return to work. I left him a voice mail, and he called back within about fifteen minutes while I was having coffee. We spoke for a few minutes. I told him I was willing to come back for more money and I made sure he understood that I wanted to be treated as a female and respected.

He asked if I could come in just before lunch and finalize things, and I agreed. I showered and dressed. I put on matching pink bra and panties, panty hose and a knee length tweed skirt, with some plain flats and a white blouse. I got in my car and drove to the office and went upstairs. Lois, the receptionist said, "Hi, hun. Welcome back."

She picked up the phone and told George I was there. Within about two minutes he came out and escorted me back past my old desk to his office. He closed the door behind him and we sat and he said, "So you are getting a 25% salary raise, and the office next to mine. You will be the office manager at this point and since that is what you were doing already anyway, formalizing it just makes sense."

"Several employees have come to me to support you not just professionally, but personally. I think we will be just fine, and we understand if you need medical leave here and there."

"Thank you, George. I will be seeing my doctor quite often for the next year or so. Is it all right if I come back a week from Monday?"

"Perfectly. We have a lot for you to do. Can you put the new customer database first on your plate, please? I am hoping to use it for the quarterly reports next month," he responded.

I cheerfully replied, "No problem. Thank you."

I stood up and shook his hand, and turned and walked out.

I said goodbye to Lois and she asked, "Is there anything you will need in your office when you get back next week, Miss?"

I smiled and said, "Can you ask IT to set up my computer, and get me a printer, please?"

"Sure thing," she responded.

On the way home I stopped and looked at some pant and skirt suits and bought a grey pantsuit and a really cute navy blue skirt suit. While I was trying them on at home, the phone rang. It was the doctor's office scheduling my next counseling appointment. As soon as I hung up, I got a text from Jeremy.

He asked if I could line Carrie up for this Friday night. I texted him back and said I would ask. I called Carrie and she gushed and thank me and said she would be there. I texted Jeremy back and he told me to have her ready that we taking her out to break her in at an ABS, but not to tell her.

I called Carrie back and told her to be at my place at 7 on Friday, and to wear something slutty. She giggled and said, "I know just the outfit."

For the next two days all I did was go to hair removal and the doctor, and rest. No knocks on the door, no phone calls, no text messages. I spent the time researching breast implants and watching TV. On Friday morning, there was a knock on the door. I answered, and it was Mistress Jane. She was actually quite pleasant. She asked, "May I come in?"

"Yes, of course," I said. She came in and sat down and said, "We got the video web site up. Here's a copy of the site address."

She handed me a post-it with the web address in it and said, "Take a look. I want you to be ready to do another video next week on Thursday. This one will be with me and my cuckold slut."

With that, she got up and left. I ate a sandwich, and then started packing for my weekend of work. I took a long bath and shaved and douched. I dressed in some jeans, a loose fitting cotton top and cork platform sandals and went and got a mani-pedi. I got a real nice shade of pink. When I got home, I got my make up done and dressed. I put on a long sleeve sequined black cocktail dress that came down to mid thigh over my black bra and panties. I was ready by 4, so I decided to have a little nap. I had a shot of vodka and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I woke up at 6, and ate a salad and had a glass of wine. Just as I finished cleaning up in the kitchen, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to Carrie, and she looked hot. She had a long straight Betty Page black wig, with a pink loose cotton midriff length top over a black bra and avery short black suede skirt with black stockings and 3 inch platform heels.

She came in and I poured her a glass of the Chardonnay and we sat and chatted.

She asked, "What do you think we will do?"

"I promised not to tell, but you will have fun," I giggled. I said, "I am going back to my job next week. Between that and what I will make with Jeremy, I can retire when I am thirty five."

Carrie laughed and retorted, "You saw thirty-five in the rear view a while ago, sweetie."

As we giggled, the door bell rang. I let Jeremy in and he gave us both the once over and whistled and said, "We are going to have some fun tonight, ladies."

"He turned to me and said, "Get me a beer, will you babe?"

While I went to the kitchen, he put his arm around Carrie's shoulder and led her into the living room. As he did, he asked me, "You didn't tell her anything, did you?"

"No," I said. "She kept trying, but I didn't give in.

Jeremy said, "Good." As he did, he put his hands on Carrie's shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees.

When she was positioned with her face at his crotch he said, "Be a good little whore and blow me."

Carrie unzipped him and pulled out his cock and devoured him. After about four minutes, Jeremy pulled out and told her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. He shot into her month and she swallowed hungrily and then sucked and licked him clean.

"That was good. I think you'll do just fine. Go clean up and fix your make up," he said as he sipped his beer. When Carrie came back, he put a leather collar and chain leash on her and said, "Let's go." We walked down to his van and got in and drove to the ABS.

He had me lead Carrie in on the leash, and we were both required to hold up our skirts and show our asses on the way back to the booths. When we got there, Jeremy go out his camera and asked loudly, "Who wants a blow job?"

Carrie and I were in a booth together with Jeremy in the hall shooting with his camera as Carrie sucked of 3 consecutive guys through the glory hole. While she did that, I was at the glory hole in the other wall of the booth doing the same. After a half hour, Jeremy handed me the camera and said, "Keep shooting."

He pulled up Carrie's skirt while she was consuming a nice cock, and proceeded to pummel her with his dick until he shot a load inside her. Just as he did, the cock she was sucking sprayed all over her face. I got some great pictures.

Jeremy pulled up his pants and and took the camera from me and told me, "Go in there and make out with her."

Carrie and I kissed and played with each others clitties until we came all over each other. We licked the cum from each other's fingers and faces. At that point we had fresh cocks in the gloryholes and we each blew one more guy.

At that point, Jeremy told us to clean up, and we left. As we walked out, the remaining patrons could clearly see the cum all over us, and Jeremy was smiling at what sluts we were. Carrie and I were giggling furiously.

We got into Jeremy's van and he said, "Time for the truck stop test." He laughed and looked at me and winked, and I giggled.

Carrie asked mischievously, "Truck stop test?" That bought another laugh from Jeremy and a giggle from me.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll have loads of fun!" I giggled again at my own bad pun.

Jeremy said, "Get cleaned up ladies."

The drive to the truck stop was a good hour, so we each changed and cleaned up and did our make up over. By the time we got to the truck stop, we looked hot. Carrie had on a plaid miniskirt and pink top with some strappy sandals. I changed into a matching suede mini-skirt and vest with knee high suede boots and pink thigh highs.

We pulled in and Jeremy explained the rules. Just as I had done, she had to get a bunch of fresh hot loads in a very short time, or get home on her own.

I said, "The trick is to do as many guys at once as you can, sweetie," as I giggled and opened the door.

Jeremy set the stopwatch on his phone and as he did, he motioned for me to get back in, and then said, "Go!"

I sat down in the van and Jeremy pointed at his cock and said, "Suck my dick while I enjoy the entertainment. I'll give you the 'blow by blow'!"

I went up to the front and got on my knees and unzipped him and started sucking his cock. He was describing Carrie's progress.

He said, "Four minutes and she has 3 loads. She might beat your record."

After 10 minutes, she had a circle of horny truckers around her just as I had, and she was up to about two guys each minute. She made the mark with five minutes to spare and kept going. After another ten minutes, she had finished off all of the interested perverts and sauntered back to the van, cum leaking down her legs and all over her face and hair.

After she got in, Jeremy said, "And we have a new champion! All right gurls, that's all the fun for tonight. Time to get some food and go to our motel. Busy day for both of you tomorrow."

We drove for the next two hours to get to our destination. Carrie and I cuddled and kissed, and dozed off. We awoke to Jeremy shaking us and saying, "We're here sluts. I ordered pizza. Let's get into the rooms and eat."

We pulled our bags out and wearily trudged upstairs and got in. Carrie and I showered and when we were done, the pizza had arrived. I had a vodka rocks before I ate, but Carrie dove right in with Jeremy.

When we finished Jeremy said," Alright, let's get some sleep. We'll be getting breakfast at 7:30 and coming back to get ready for work after. Your first clients are here at 10."

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers
12