Abducted Ch. 04

Story Info
A female banker discovers her kinky side.
1.6k words
4.26
39.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- The Plot

I move my hand over her warm, nearly bare buttocks. I massage her, kneading her skin, almost gently, as if I were smoothing in a creamy lotion into her skin. I playfully pick and nip at those blue, nearly-thong nylon panties. I feel her shudder, and moan, and try to swing away from my eager hands.

I give her ass a quick, sharp *slaaaaaaaap!*

I grasp the pulley rope, and carefully, slowly, lower her down onto the mattress. Her long, lithe legs tremor as she is lowered back down. Her head, then her shoulders, her back, her butt cheeks, ... finally, her legs lower to the dirty mattress, giving her a chance to relax.

Her breathing is heavy. Her chest heaves beneath our tight ropes; her areolas seem to glow; her nipples remain rock hard; and, her legs squirm, and her hips sway ... as if she were still trying to escape my ropes.

I know better.

I glance at Chano. I'm surprised he hasn't picked it up yet. He's supposed to be the "ladies' man" among us. He's the one who can 'read' a woman from across the room. I smile a crooked smile under my mask.

Maybe he was too busy getting off to notice. Or, maybe, there are some things that only experience can teach, something that takes an "old school" guy to understand.

Of course, it helps that I'm also a pervert.

Elizabeth lays prone on the mattress, rolling her head slowly from side to side. She mewls softly into her gag. All the while, I can't help but think of my secret childhood games, and what I would love to have done with little Mary Jane all those years ago! All those times when I'd tied her cute little red plaid skirt around her kicking legs, and wrapped that sturdy clothesline around her frilly white blouses. All those times she 'begged', and said she'd do 'anything' to keep me from tying her to the 'railroad tracks'!

All those times I climbed on top of her, and rubbed myself against her, not quite understanding, but knowing it felt good! She knew it, too, even though all the while she shook her head, "No! NO! Not that!"

I clucked to myself. Little Mary Jane was a good Catholic girl, and she 'had' to resist my carnal desires. But, it's not like Elizabeth can refuse any offer I make to her right now, can she?

I motion to Chano. "You've made kind of a mess here, bud. Get a towel. Let's clean Ms. Elizabeth up."

I smile and sidle next to the prone, nearly nude hostage. When she tries to scoot away, I sit her up, propping her against the dingy white brick wall. I drink in those long, churning legs, inside those taut brown ropes. I almost can't see those skimpy blue panties, now, wedged between her thighs, and her cheeks.

Instinctively, I begin tweaking and teasing those still hard little pebbles on her chest. I lick her neck, long, and slow, and feel her tense in my arms. I slide close enough to feel her body heat, almost close enough to taste the sweat rolling between her titties. I whisper:

"Your password, my dear. Your password is the only reason you still have to be here. Of course, ... " I slip my fingers between her warm, humid upper thighs, "... you could choose to stay. You could choose to stay, and 'entertain' us."

Then, my tone grows menacing: "But, we'd only let you stay as long as you 'amuse' us, ... and as long as we get those computer passwords."

Chano re-emerges from the manager's office, just off to the side. He tosses me a couple of greasy towels -- I guess it was the best he could do. I feel him behind me, positioning himself over my shoulder, ... no doubt squeezing, and displaying that 'big unit' of his through his jeans. As I start to wipe her down, I notice Elizabeth's gaze on him behind me, ... watching her eyes grow big, and wide, and watching her shake her head in quick little shakes.

Yep, Chano's back there 'showing off', again.

"School, ... I'm hungry."

I glance over my shoulder as I wipe Elizabeth down. "You mean, you want more? Looked to me like you just satisfied your 'hunger'." I squeeeeeeze her erect little buds through the towel. I smile, and my gloved fingers probe between the bound woman's hot, wet thighs. The Woman shakes her head again.

"That hunger don't ever get satisfied," Chano laughed. "I meant hungry, the other way."

"Well, hold on to that for a second. Right now, I'd like you to stay here, in case I need you. You see, ... I'm about to take off our guest's gag, and let her have a say in the proceedings."

I reach for the tape with my fingers, and then, ... I think better of it. Little Elizabeth seems to be 'enjoying' our 'hospitality', too much, ...

... So, I reach back for a box-cutter knife in my back pocket, and I twirl it in her face!

I smile while her eyes grow wide, and she scoots away, only to be brought back roughly by my free arm! I back her up against the wall, and crowd her, all the while twirling the short, lethal blade between my fingers!

"Now, needless to say, ... Miss Lady here won't want to scream, or do anything stupid when I remove her gag, now, will she?" Elizabeth vigorously nods her head, "YES!"

"And, of course, ... she's going to sit real still and quiet while I remove this gag, from her sweet, pretty face, ... surely, she wouldn't want anything to cause my hand to 'slip', ... that would be tragic. Wouldn't it?"

I see the pretty bound hostage swallow hard! I can feel her heart beating faster, through her chest.

I chuckle when I notice her squirming legs fall still inside my tight ropes.

I toss my leg over hers. I get close. Close enough to press myself against her thighs. Close enough to begin grinding my thick, heavy bulge rhythmically against her bare, smooth skin.

"But, before I remove her gag, we'll need to go over a few ground rules. She'll want to know everything she needs to know, so that she can make a wise decision."

I smile, and insinuate my arm around your bare shoulders.

"See, Ms Elizabeth, we've done a little homework. We know that your bank transfers billions of dollars a day, electronically. We know that, as deputy bank manager, it's you who makes the actual keystrokes, which make those transfers, possible. We know that all that money, in a manner of speaking, goes right ... through ... your ... computer!

I slide the flat of my short blade down, along her nipple-hardened right breast.

Poor little bound-and-gagged Elizabeth trembles in my arms!

I rub myself slowly against her bound legs, and I rub a slow, 'soothing' gloved hand between her quivering thighs. She turns her head away, but not before I see her eyes rolling at the feel of the blade ... and of the soft leather glove between her legs, ... or, is it my eager manhood, trying to burst out of my trousers, and inside her blue panties?

"You see, Elizabeth, ... we know the inner workings. We know that the bank doesn't officially 'settle' its accounts until the end of the business day. Today being Friday, that'll be 6:00 PM, local time. So, you see, you will only be our 'guest' here, for a few more hours, ... one way, or the other!"

I twirl the short blade, and press the cold, flat edge against her puckered breast's hard little nipples.

She tenses, then turns toward me, ... her eyes pleading, ... shaking her head, ... sobbing behind the tape gag wrapped around her face!

"Shhh, shhh, darling, ... we know it's not all in your hands. We know that your boss, Mr. Dietrich, has to enter the confirmation codes for the transactions to go through. We're taking care of that little detail, don't you worry."

I lean in, and liiiiiick her neck slowly, while slipping two soft leather gloved fingers beneath her wet panties.

She tenses around my fingers, ... but not before her moisture begins to seep through the glove.

I whisper: "We're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. You've been flashing leg at that old man for weeks. Terrible the way you tease him, tsk, tsk! We'll just let him know, ... no confirmation codes? No more of Elizabeth's pretty little panties around the office."

Chano pipes in, menacingly: "He don't want 'em, I'll take 'em. I can do a lot with her pretty little panties!"

I fix my stare deep into Elizabeth's wide, now terrified eyes!

"No, no, this is one of those one-time offers. And, it expires at 6:00, tonight." I pause. "I use the word, 'expire' ... advisedly. You get me?!"

Elizabeth chokes back her sobs, as a tear escapes the corner of her eye.

"So, now, that we all understand each other, ..." I smile wickedly, and run my blade from one nipple, ... to the other ... back, and forth, ...

"... Now that we all understand each other, I feel confident that I can remove the little lady's gag, without incident. I'm certain that you will be most cooperative, now, won't you, darling? Yes, I thought so, now that we understand each other, ..."

I tease the gap beneath her panties, with my fingertips, deep inside and between her trembling upper thighs.

" ... Now that we truly understand each other, I'm sure the first thing out of your mouth will be how much you want to help us out. And, the second thing will be the computer password to your account at the bank. Right, honey?

"Right?"