Abducted Ch. 3

Story Info
She receives a watery punishment.
1.2k words
4.02
52.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up alone and covered with a thin sheet. The room was lit with soft sunlight filtering through the curtains. To my surprise, my Master (yes I thought of him that way now) had left me untied. I wanted to get up and explore but was unsure if this would incite his wrath. Of course, he had left me untied and wasn't that as good as an invitation to move around.

Getting up, I quickly found a small bathroom off the room I was in and quickly relieved myself. I took a few minutes to straighten my hair and wash up. I tried the door up to the deck and found it unlocked. Should I open it and go topside? I was totally nude, but then he said there was no one around for miles and the sun on my skin would feel so good. I decided to take the risk and quickly opened the door and moved up the stairs to the deck.

My Master was laying on the back of the boat, soaking up the sun. I allowed my eyes to roam over his body, after all this was the first time I had really been able to look at him. He had a strong, muscular physique and you could just feel the power emanating from him. "Ah, you are awake my pet?" Lowering my head (he had said not to look at him) I replied "Yes Master." He sat up and looked at me, and I suddenly felt self-conscious. This didn't make sense, this man had used every part of my body intimately, but I still felt nervous standing naked before him. "You better get used to this pet, clothes are no longer part of your life, unless we are in public" he said.

"Come to me my pet. We have a full day ahead of us. Today your training will begin. Kneel before me." I approached him and dropped to my knees, head lowered. He went below deck and quickly reappeared. He held out a leather collar and fastened it around my neck, locking it in place with a small gold padlock. I didn't see a key and wondered where he kept it. "This collar means you are mine. I own you now, forever." I couldn't believe that my life would now revolve around serving this man, and still hoped for a chance to escape. "From now on, when you approach me, you will drop to your knees, back straight, hands behind your back and head lowered. You will wait this way until I acknowledge you." I quickly assumed the position he described.

"Now, you were not given permission to come topside and disturb me and for that you must be punished. The question is how best to punish you, to convince you that I am everything to you, pain, pleasure, even life itself?" With that said, he pulled me to my feet and pushed me against the side of the boat. Pushing on my back he bent me over so that my hips were pressed against the side, my upper body above the water. He forced my legs apart with his foot. Suddenly he poured something cold and thick down the crack of my ass. I tensed, knowing what he was preparing to do. He ran his cock up and down my crack, coating it with the oil, and then forced the head into my ass.

He forced his way in deeper, pushing past the tight ring of muscle. It hurt so bad, I screamed and this earned me several hard smacks to each cheek. One more stroke and he was buried to the hilt in my ass, by this time I was sobbing and begging him to take it out. I could hear him laughing as he began fucking my ass in earnest, with long, hard strokes. Each forward stroke slammed my hips into the boat, and his cock felt like it was ripping me open. He was giving me no chance to adjust to him, just fucking me hard and fast, punishing me with his cock. Out to the tip, back in to the balls, he bored into me over and over. It wasn't long before I felt his body stiffen, and his hot cum spurting deep in my bowels. He withdrew from me as soon as he finished cumming in my ass. Bending over, he grabbed my ankles and toppled me over the side of the boat, into the water.

"Now you can swim or tread water, but you are not to touch the boat and I will decide when you can get back in the boat." I am not an athlete or a strong swimmer and I knew I would tire quickly. I looked around for an island or someplace I could swim to, but there was nothing but water as far as the eye could see. He called out the time every five minutes, making sure I knew how long I had been in the water. For the first ten minutes I held my own treading water beside the boat as he watched me. Just after the ten minute mark, I started getting a cramp in my right leg. It was at that point that he started the boat. Would he leave me here to drown? Had I pissed him off that much by coming topside? He pulled the boat ahead maybe 100 yards and then stopped, leaving the engine idling. I swam quickly to catch up with him, using more precious energy. I made it to the 20 minute mark before I started to beg him to bring me back on board. He just laughed and pulled ahead. I swam to catch up again. By 25 minutes, I was slipping under the water and fighting to come back up. I swear I had swallowed gallons of water, and I couldn't catch my breath. I found myself going under again, my legs feeling like lead weights.

It was at this point that he threw me a rope. I wrapped it around my wrist, thinking he was going to pull me in to the boat. Instead, the boat started moving again, dragging me behind it. I held on to the rope, knowing that if I didn't he would leave me behind to drown. The rope was biting into me, where I had wrapped it around my wrist. My shoulders felt as if they would come out of the socket. Still he drove on as if he were pulling a water skier. I don't know how long he dragged me, time lost all meaning, but eventually he stopped. He put a ladder over the side of the boat and stood there watching me. It took everything I had to swim to that ladder and pull myself into the boat, and all the time he just stood there watching me. I collapsed on the floor of the boat at his feet.

"I will forgive you for not assuming the proper position, this time. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. You are alive because I choose it. Pain, pleasure, life and death are all mine to give you. It would serve you well to remember this lesson and obey me from now on." I swore that I would do my best to obey him in every way. "Master, I accept now that I am yours, that I have no life without you, and I will serve you as best as I am able."

He ordered me to "crawl" below, clean up and rest as my training was not yet done. I went below on my hands and knees, dried my hair with a towel, and crawled onto the bed. What would the next lesson bring?