Abducted Heart

Story Info
Jessica is kidnapped on Valentine's Day.
2.4k words
4.32
64.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fflow
Fflow
80 Followers

The pale blue light of the computer monitor illuminated her face. Thick, black hair, from her mother's Chinese ancestry, was cut in a severe style. Subtle purple streaks were revealed as she moved. Her face was eye-catching. Her father's corn-fed American blood blended with her mother's, softening the Asian features, making her appear almost Polynesian. Her skin was light, but still with a hint of color; her eyes a sparkling emerald green.

Jessica logged off, having served countless raving maniacs with placid assurance. Verizon Wireless, for some reason, seemed to have more than its fair share of crazy people as customers. Still, for her, customer service was better given by phone than face to face.

She slid her chair away from the desk and stepped out of her cubicle into the common area of the phone room. She could hear her coworkers, most of whom hated her, trying to be nice. Everyone in her office resented her, both for her beauty and for her stats. She consistently topped everyone's numbers, always getting the largest bonuses.

The last month had been her hardest, however. Since the shocking and unexpected death of her fiancé, Dave, she had never felt more alone. He'd been driving home from college and lost control of his truck on a bridge. He was killed instantly.

Her family was far away, and what few friends she had were unable to console her. Increasingly, as the days ticked by, she isolated herself from the world. Except for her work, and the brief interactions required to live, she was alone.

Today was worse than usual. Last Valentine's Day Dave had surprised her, picking her up from work and whisking her off to an expensive hotel where they ordered room service. After eating, they soaked in the tub, then he'd tied her to the bed and fucked her senseless for hours. He teased her, tormented her, ravaged her, and made her beg him to let her cum. Dave, normally as vanilla as a Nilla cookie, even got a little kinky, spanking her full ass with his belt. The pain was exquisite, and sent her into a wash of orgasmic bliss that lasted for nearly 10 minutes.

Without even thinking about it, she'd made her way down to the parking lot, and to her white Jetta. She didn't even notice the coldness of the Michigan winter air. Fumbling with the keys, her hands shook as feelings of grief and loss welled up inside her, pouring out from her eyes. She finally managed to get the door open, and collapsed into the driver's seat.

She sat there for a while, with her door closed, simply crying. Starting the car, finally, she let it idle until the engine was hot, cranking up the heat to defrost the windows. Just as she was about to shift into first, she felt a cold metal blade at her neck.

"Do exactly as I say and you might live through this, Jessica." The voice was thin and reedy, but with a force that was unmistakable. Her mind was spinning. This was not some random attack. He knew her.

"Please mister," she gasped, "I don't have much money on me. Just take my purse and let me be!" The blade, cold and sharp, pressed a little harder against her throat.

"Listen, you little slut," he hissed. "Don't tell me what to do. I've got plans for you and nothing you say or do is going to change them!"

Fear rose up inside her, and she began to tremble uncontrollably. She remembered some stupid talk show that interviewed rape survivors and all of them said that staying calm was the key. She forced herself to take several deep breaths, wiped the tears from her eyes, and allowed herself to calm down.

"Ok. You're the boss," she said. "Tell me what you want me to do."

He gave her directions, taking her over the Detroit River to East End Park, just off Riverside Drive. It was late, and the park was deserted. She parked and, very carefully, they both exited the car. They walked slowly, he behind her with the knife still at her neck, toward the center of the park. There was a small structure, a maintenance shed she guessed, which proved to be their destination.

Inside, she was surprised to find that it was well lit, and quite warm. Her abductor had obviously made some preparations. There was an old mattress on the floor, several rolls of duct tape, and a few other things. Before she was able to get her bearings, she was forced to her knees and blindfolded. Although she had tried to see her captor's face in the rear view mirror, it was obscured by shadows. Even his hand, the one that held the knife, was covered with what felt like a latex glove.

Next, he taped her hands together. He worked slowly, methodically, as if he had all the time in the world. He began to cut away her clothing with some sort of scissor, starting with her black jeans. At first, she thought it was the knife, and a moment of panic rose up inside her. Despite the blindfold, and her commitment to being calm, tears began to well up as this dangerous and unknown man began to reveal her body to him. He pulled off her black Doc's and socks, made short work of her white silk button-down blouse, almost ripping it from her, and cut away her favorite lacy white bra. When she was completely naked, he taped her ankles and pushed her back onto the makeshift bed.

She knew that she was helpless, unable to escape, and knew also that this man intended to rape her and, maybe, worse. She lay there for what seemed a long time, beginning to wonder when he'd get started. Although it was hard to know exactly how much time had passed, it seemed like more than an hour had gone by before she heard him begin to move around again. He was muttering to himself...

"Dammit. A no-show! Well, I guess I'll have to start anyway."

She could hear him undress. Her heart was pounding. She could feel herself pressing deeper into the mattress, trying to get away, not knowing when or how the attack would begin. With no warning at all, he slapped her hard across her right breast. Her pussy began to moisten and, as the pain washed over her, she gasped in surprise.

"Son of a bitch! That hurt, you fucker!" She felt enraged that he'd found something that turned her on so much. She loved being spanked on the ass, something Dave was reluctantly willing to do but, no matter how she had begged him, he'd never slap her face or breasts.

He grabbed her bound wrists and hauled her up to her feet. He held her hands above her head and slipped something between them. She heard a chain, or pulley, and felt her body lifted until her toes just barely touched the ground. Her arms ached as she hung there, suspended and completely helpless.

"Please, mister... Don't," she cried.

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, slut. I almost forgot."

Moments later she felt a hard rubber ball forced into her mouth, and a strap fastened behind her head. He pulled her hair, forcing her head back.

"There. That's better. Now I don't have to listen to your yapping."

He began slapping her. He slapped her once across the face, and then moved to her breasts. Her breasts stung, and fear flowed through her, yet her pussy responded. He began to hit her with what felt like a leather belt. Her back, ass, and legs were glowing with the punishment she received. Again, he took his time, giving them both an opportunity to rest and recover between each session. In the blackness of the blindfold, she began to lose all sense of time.

At some point, he fastened something to her body. There were straps that went around her legs and waist that held something against her pussy. This was confusing until he flipped a switch, which sent waves of vibration into her lips and clit. It was set at its slowest speed and pleasure shot through her body. He resumed his belting, bringing it down painfully across her back, ass, and legs. The mixture of pain and pleasure made her whole body convulse, and she began to thrash around in a frenzy of orgasmic bliss.

After a while, she went limp. In the blackness, she felt him lower her to the mattress. She laid face down, her knees bent under her. Her body, still thrumming from the agonizing pleasure of his abuse, lay still except for her heavy breathing. Her skin, flushed, was damp with perspiration.

She could feel him staring at her ass, the vibrator still humming away against her pussy. It kept her in a state of constant arousal, her juices coating the insides of her thighs. She heard him light a cigarette, and the smell of the smoke filled the room. Her mind went immediately to the scene in Videodrome where Debbie Harry presses a lit cigarette to her bare breast. Jessica was kinky, but she'd never wanted to go that far, to feel that kind of pain. Everything this rapist had inflicted upon her helpless form was well within her experience. Even though Dave had been reluctant to belt her ass, she'd had other, more willing partners before him. Dave's love, though, had given her something more profound, and she had willingly abandoned her more perverted desires. For the most part.

Eventually, though, she heard him crush the cigarette and stand. She stayed still, hoping that he'd finished with her and would leave. She heard him moving about the small room and, suddenly, she felt something cold and wet on her ass. Fingers pressed into her tight rosebud, pushing the cool gel inside. He was not gentle, and she gasped with each invasion of his gloved fingers. More gel, more fingers, deeper and deeper into her aching ass. She could guess what would come next and she was not surprised when she felt him move closer, his body pressing to hers. His cock felt big. Not just long, but fat too. He slid it up and down the crack of her ass and, although she couldn't tell for sure, it felt as though he was wearing a condom.

After a few minutes of rubbing, he positioned the head of his cock against her clenched sphincter. Both of his gloved hands gripped her hips and he began to pull her back against his cock. She began to moan and pant around the ball gag as the pressure mounted, and the lube began to ease his invading member into her spasming hole. Inch by inch he sank deeper into her ass, stretching her open, making her guts ache. She wanted to scream but all she could do was cry, tears soaking the already damp blindfold.

After several minutes, his shaft was planted deep into her ass. She had wanted Dave to fuck her like this, and practically begged him for it, but he was turned off by the whole idea of anal sex and never would. It had been a favorite part of her sexual play with previous lovers, but had accepted that it was yet another part of her past she would have to release.

The rapist began to move now, gripping her hips more firmly, driving his shaft in and out of her ass.

"Oh yeah baby, I love your tight little ass. You're such a slut, Jessica! You love my hard cock in your shit-hole, don't you?" His hand came down hard, slapping one of her ass cheeks. The sound of it surprised them both. He fucked her harder, screaming at her the whole time. "Take it you hot little cunt! Take my cock up your ass!"

With each stroke, his formidable cock sent pleasure through her whole body. The vibrator amplified every sensation, her rectal uscles clenching involuntarily with the pounding of her heart.

She could feel his orgasm approaching and, at the last moment, he pulled out, screaming wordlessly, and spraying his hot cum all over her back. This surprised her, thinking that he'd used a condom. Maybe he pulled it off.

During the entire ass rape, her body rode on a wave of pleasure. The vibrator, combined with his savage ass fuck, made her cum endlessly. When he finished with her, she fell forward, gasping for air.

Without warning, he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. A terrible chemical smell filled her nostrils and, unable to turn away, she lost consciousness after just a few deep breaths.

Some time later, she awoke. Her arms and legs were no longer taped, and the blindfold was removed. She lay on the mattress, her clothes in shreds nearby. Her head ached, her body was sore, and her throat was dry. She looked down at her naked form and saw that her breasts were red and swollen. Her ass cheeks were still stinging from the belt, and she groaned as she rolled over and sat.

Across from her, sitting on a crate, was a gift bag. It had red hearts and cupids on it. A small folded card was attached to the rope handle. Inside was written "To Jessica." She began to shake and tremble, waves of emotion wracking her abused body. Instantly she recognized the handwriting.

She opened the bag and inside was a box of chocolates, a bottle of champagne, and a card. With shaking hands, she tore open the envelope and pulled out the card. It read, "Dear Jessica, I love you so much. I know you have needs that are different than mine and, although I just can't fulfill them myself, that doesn't mean you should be denied those things you enjoy. I know you told me about your rape fantasies, and the other things I could never do. So, out of love for you I hired someone to fulfill them for you. I hope you had fun! Open the bottle and I'll be along soon with two chilled glasses. Happy Valentine's Day! Your loving fiancé, Dave."

Through her tears Jessica could see that, at the bottom of the card, he'd written the date: 1-14-05. He had died on the 15th.

Fflow
Fflow
80 Followers