Abduction Aftermath Arnold's Idea Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

I was numbed by the revelation that the bastard that had caused me to behave so wantonly and do the rest of those disgusting things after that, was none other than my good friend Greg who had denied that he had any knowledge of the older couple that drugged me and spirited me away from my previous life. I thought about the way he had caused me to orgasm in front of his other clients when he fitted my second clit ring. The way he had opened me up in front of those strangers at the show that I had agreed to put on as part payment for his work. All the time he must have been organising the whole bloody thing. Telling his friends that I was just some little slut that couldn't get enough of it as Michelle had so crudely put it. I silently vowed to have the sneaky bastard put away for as long as I possibly could. I felt even more violated than ever. I stopped myself from slapping her face as hard as I could as I fought for control. It was obvious that Michelle thought that it was all good clean fun. What a degenerate bitch! I remembered the hysterical laughing behind the mirror as I recovered after the electric shock. She must have enjoyed my humiliation as much as the other witnesses.

"I think you ought to get Dárcy now." I said weakly.

I managed to control the rage inside me as I looked at Monica and Olivia standing there, in shocked disbelief that any self respecting woman could allow things like that to happen to a naive young girl. She squeezed my arm and we watched Michelle's wobbly naked form go into the bedroom and close the door.

There was no doubt that Michelle was yelling at Dárcy as she called him an idiot for taking the chance to make a few more dollars by agreeing to take a role in Arnold's movie, yesterday. I could hear every word as she berated him loudly. That had probably been what they were discussing in private when Olivia had been sent to her room. It all started to make sense now. She had been surprised when she had looked at my photo in Arnold's car. That must have been the reason for her being distracted from showing Olivia off to her young friend that day. The voices raised yet another notch as Dárcy called her a stupid cow for admitting her part in my unfortunate experience.

"Do you mean that we've got to give evidence and put all our income at risk?" I could clearly hear all the words now. "You CRAZY old cow!" I could hear her wailing as she replied.

"You're the dumb CUNT!" I heard her shriek at the top of her voice. "You thought that she couldn't possibly recognise you, you prize idiot. You'd better get out of that bed and tell her how sorry you are before she changes her mind."

The voices lowered again and I couldn't hear them but I could sense that she was reasoning with him and telling him how much trouble they would both be in unless they both went along with our demands. Arnold motioned us to sit at their table and wait for them to calm down and come into the room. He shook his head.

"I think we've got them where we want them now." He looked at me. "Do you actually know this Greg character then, Katrina?"

"I'm afraid so." I looked at Arnold apologetically. "He did all my piercing work and I thought that I could trust the guy. I'm just grateful that Michelle caved in so quickly and told me who it was." I winked at him. "Thanks partner! I couldn't have nailed that bastard without your help." I smiled gratefully.

Arnold's mind was already racing with possibilities.

"There might be some good cheap gear going by the sound of it. They must have been pretty well set up to make porno movies from what you've told us, baby. Perhaps we should look at buying it for our new partnership? They might even be prepared to give it all to us if you let them off the hook? We could be filming tomorrow with all our own gear, maybe?

"We'll get it if you want, but that bloody Greg is definitely going to be charged if I have anything to say about it. I want him to suffer the same way that he made me suffer." I lowered my voice again "You'll see! They have got to be made to pay, Arnold. Monica hasn't told you about Vladimir has she?" I looked at Monica.

"No!-- Not that part." Monica said quickly.

"I don't mind now. You can explain it to him later. It's all finally over now. He'll hear about it all at Greg's trial anyway." I quickly stopped speaking as a banging noise interrupted me.

I looked up as Michelle came back into the room with Dárcy in tow. The bedroom door had slammed shut behind them.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12