Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman learns new rules about her captivity.
1.6k words
4.13
49.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dreams were vivid and tumultuous. I slid and fell as if I were insubstantial as mist through every solid foundation I encountered. An endless grasping plummet into darkness.

I jerked awake on my low slung pallet, naked and horribly sore between my legs. I doubled over as the waves of throbbing pain assaulted me. My throat was rough and it was obvious I'd been screaming. Every movement brought renewed stinging pain to the welts on my body, but my knotted muscles suddenly insisted on a long arching stretch that left me trembling with exertion.

It took a few minutes of rolling wild eyes and jerky breaths to search the room and determine he was not in sight. My panic eased a bit at that, and then more when I noticed that my back was coated in some sort of medicinal salve, probably Neosporin. I reached a hand to my neck to feel for the raw skin I knew was there and realized I was still wearing the leather collar. It was connected to the wall by the mattress, but with a long length of cable this time. I supposed he thought he was kind by allowing me to access the toilet and shower. My bloodshot eyes snuck a look at that spot in the middle of the cell where I had been strung up and I shuddered at the memory.

Sitting up left me lightheaded and shaking, and I remembered I hadn't eaten in what felt like days. It could have been. I had no idea.

Continuing the examination of my body, I noted I had been cleaned, but I still felt soiled. Suddenly, getting to the shower became a desperate, deep need. I lurched to my feet and stumbled down the cell, leaning heavily on the wall. The shower came to life under my bruised fingertips, an instant flood of steamy water engulfed me. I stood there, forehead and palms against the tile, long ropy strands of hair dangling across my face. I almost managed not to cry, but eventually, my tears mingled with the shower's steady sluice down the drain.

The lock clanged on the door and I jumped, crouching back into the corner like a beaten dog.

He entered the cell holding a tray and a simple folding chair. He paused to observe me for a moment with those smoky hazel eyes, then, satisfied, he closed the door, locking it behind him. He set up the chair and settled himself in it with an easy, casual grace, leaving the tray across his knees.

"Turn off the water and come here." His voice was calm and neutral, like he was asking for the time from a stranger.

I couldn't think coherently from the adrenaline coursing through my body. My limbs simply wouldn't move.

"Don't make me ask again, child." This time, the darkness had crept into his quiet speech and the implied threat was enough to remind me what he could do. Frantically, I twisted off the water flow with pruned, trembling hands, and slowly moved down the hallway, stopping just out of his reach. The man was sitting down and shouldn't be able to grab me with a tray on his lap, but I had seen the quickness of his reflexes before, so I stood what I instinctively figured was "out of reach" and shivered, dripping cooling droplets onto the checkered linoleum floor.

He told me to sit, indicating the floor at his feet with a nod of his head. I watched his face carefully as I lowered myself, grimacing in pain as the hard floor rubbed against the raw flesh of my legs and buttocks. He noted my discomfort and smiled. Startled, I suppressed my horror at his sadism and sat as comfortably as I could while still trying to cover breasts and genitals with my hands and folded thighs. I was close enough to smell that haunting cologne and my guts roiled.

Setting the tray to the side, he produced a towel from the duffel bag by the chair and held it out. I took it, careful not to touch him and dried my goose-pimpled skin. Internally, I prayed he would let me keep it, a cover for my nakedness, but he beckoned for me to give it back, and reluctantly, I did.

He lifted the cover from the tray to reveal several dishes of food. Instantly, my mouth watered and the rumble from my stomach breached the silence between us. With that smirk firmly in place on his mouth, he selected a bowl of broth and a spoon, offering a bite in my direction. Tentatively, I slurped down the warm chicken broth. It was salty and rich and homemade and I licked my lips. He watched my mouth and tongue with a sudden intensity and I froze. But then the moment passed and he continued feeding me like a child, first broth, then some steamed carrots and juice. Murmuring under his breath as I sipped the last bit of broth, he said "That's my girl..."

He gathered the remains of the meal and set them near the door, being sure to always keep me in sight, carefully stowing the one fork he had brought with him in a bag. Returning to my place, he circled me, kneeling at times to examine my wounds with a clinical precision, applying a dab of ointment here and there, pausing when I flinched. Finally, he sat back in the chair, one booted ankle across his knee, hands folded in his lap.

"Now then. There are certain truths you must come to accept," he said kindly, with a reasonable, encouraging tone. "You belong to me. I knew from the first moment I saw you that you were created for me alone. So I have taken steps to ensure that we are together." With that last statement, he gestured at the room and me, meaning that my current state of captivity was all going to plan. With a delicate stillness, I sat and listened.

"This room is simply a beginning. A harsh, but necessary, introduction to your new life. One of fulfillment, and purpose, and dedication. Here you will learn to appreciate your destiny, your gifts, your beautiful, essential design. You will also learn obedience, loyalty and respect."

He leaned forward in the chair, locking those piercing eyes, now a darkened forest green, with mine.

"I will never hurt you unless you disobey me, or unless you ask for it. Pain teaches us life lessons, such as not to touch a hot pot, and so will you learn how to please me, how we will coexist. Do you understand?"

I had no idea what he was talking about, but the intensity in his voice was enough to make me nod in agreement.

He waited, staring at me. I realized I had done something wrong and my mind frantically reviewed his speech. Then I remembered, and quickly replied appropriately.

"Yes... Master," The whispered words were sour on my tongue.

A glorious smile suffused his features and his strong fingers reached forward to caress my cheek. I was surprised at the gentleness and softness of his touch, even as I feared it. These were the hands that had tortured me, hurt me.

He leaned back in the creaking chair, inclined his head pointedly at me and said, "Do not move." The statement was issued as a command, and I froze in place, my hands on the chilled flesh of my thighs.

He reached to his belt and began to undo the buckle. A frisson of fear ran down my spine, but I willed myself not to tremble. His deft fingers released the fastenings on his pants and revealed his engorged member. In the cool fluorescent light, it appeared larger than I had expected and had experienced in the red dimness before. At least nine inches long and incredibly thick, the cock stood up proudly, the sleek head emerging from its uncircumcised collar of soft flesh. He stroked the shaft slowly up and down in his fist, his eyes roaming over my seated, bedraggled body. I cowered and flushed, looking away like some impossible, virginal maiden. He continued to masturbate, less than two feet away from my face, while I stared at the floor in humiliation.

"Look at me" he rasped, his voice thick with desire.

Red-faced, I dragged my gaze up to watch him manipulate that enormous erection. It was full and straining in his hands, the skin taut with blood flow. After a long series of strokes, a pearl of seminal fluid formed at the tip, an obscene jewel in a velvet crown. His breathing quickened and with a few more jerking pulls and a grunt, he came, the orgasm sending strands of glistening cream at my face and chest. Barely restraining myself from arching away from the spray, I endured the jets of hot semen that splattered me, dripping off my mouth and nipples.

A rivulet of cum had run down his hand and he extended his coated fingers toward me.

"Lick it off," he ordered.

Hating myself, but terrified of the punishment I would receive if I refused, I drew his salty fingers into my mouth and swallowed the sticky residue. I gagged heavily, forcing down the gorge that rose in my throat. He withdrew his fingers, took a long look at my vulnerable face, hair plastered down in streaks with his shiny cum, and gave me a quick, predatory grin.

"Go clean up. You're dirty." And with that dismissal, he replaced his clothing, gathered up the items he had brought with him, and left through the steel door to my cage.

With food in my belly and the acknowledgement that I could play the game with the stranger without being hurt, I stood on stiffened legs and returned to the shower. I stood in the water a long, long time.

To be continued...