Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened next...
1.9k words
4.28
17.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers

Part Two: The Collar

He came to me, and held me. The man that I had called Master for a year now. My voice cracked, a part of me was angry, but I was a well trained slut, "Have I pleased you Sir". Tears no longer damned up, flowed freely down my face.

He brushed my hair from my face, and helped me to my feet. Led me to the bathroom, where a wondrously large bathtub was. He filled the tub with water and bubbles, then stripped. He got in, and had me sit in front of him. He held me, as a lover. His arms wrapped around me, and he sponged the sweat, dirt, and the filth of all those mens cum off of me. He had me stand before him, and he cleansed me from head to toe, taking care of his property. He was attempting to cleanse, heal and put me back together.

When he was done, and he rinsed me one final time. I knelt before him and asked if I could please do my duty and clean my Master.

He finally said His first words to me "No lil one, you are precious to me, and tonight is for you. I will do for you. No arguing with me on this my fat lil cum slut, do as I say, and behave."

He quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the bathtub, he reached over and tapped me from my kneeling positioning and I stood to his welcoming arms to be wrapped in a large fluffy soft white towel. He wrapped my red hair in a separate towel so as to not drip everywhere. He then dried each part of my fat curvy body. My arms that are thick and short, my large 48 DD pendulous breasts, my belly that is full, round and 55 inches. My 53 inches of waist, 52 inches of ass, that is round, white like a small moon. Down to my thick juicy thighs each one 32 inches thick, he separates them to my fat lil cunt. He uses his mouth on my lips and licks the water drops off, slowly, making me catch my breath.

"Sir! Oh!!" I exclaim breathlessly, not expecting him to place his mouth there. Claiming it, so soon after so many others had used it. I felt his tongue slide slowly along my slit catching each little drop of water, his tongue starting to push more firmly into me, and me more firmly into his mouth.

Master had pushed me against the wall, placing my leg on the counter, his hands had my thick thighs pulled firmly apart to open my fat cunt to him. He probes deeper into my slit with his tongue, sliding from my cunt hole to the front, just grazing my clit.

My cries are louder, "MASTER, OH MY GOD YES!!!"

Without thinking I grab his head and push my hips up to his face.. Grinding my clit on his teeth and waiting tongue. Just as I feel the beginnings of my orgasm I hear him clear his throat and a hand is place on my hand.. my eyes fly open..

"Oh, Master" I drop my hands from his head, and push my pelvis back to the wall. I feel the heat rising to my face. I haven't lost who I was, or my place in a scene with Master, in a years time.

He is too close to me to kneel, he is still kneeling before my cunt. I am hot, horny, wet, I need him to touch me, I want him to fill me, I need to feel his cock deep in me, as he fucks me. Yet I am afraid of what my disobedience will cost me.

My head is lowered, my hands are to my side, and eyes are on the floor. I can't lower my leg from the counter without squishing Master's head so I am left wide open to him. I can smell my scent rising from my wet, juicy cunt. I can feel the inside of my vaginal walls quivering with need.

My eyes are filling with tears, knowing that I have forgotten my place, in my passion, which was a lesson I was supposed to have learned long ago. I am afraid of what my punishment will be, afraid Master will leave me alone, I could handle him leaving me unfulfilled from sex, but not alone not now, after all those men.

My breathing hitches, I am on the verge of a panic attack, which I haven't had since I was taken into service by Master. My fears are too strong all of a sudden. "Master, I am so very sorry." I finally croak out between my tears and gasps for air.

Master pulls my leg off the counter, and places my legs together. He says "Pet, look at me."

I look at him. Tears rolling down my face. I am afraid that he is now sending me packing. He is finished with my insolence, and stubborn failures. I look at him our positions changed for the first time ever, me standing above him. His eyes are kind, which makes my body calm down.

"Have you not yet learned that I will not send you away? You are mine. Period. Last nights experiment was to prove two things to you, that you are beautiful to many men, no matter what you seem to think of yourself. You are big and beautiful to me and others and you need to see that in you, that is my goal with you my lil sub. Secondly. that you are mine. I may do what I want with you, you will serve me how ever I want, but when I come to you, you will respond to me. My precious lil slut, did you cum once at all last night, among all those young men?"

"No Sir" I answered truthfully.

"You came close once or twice, but you willingly wanted me just now. There is nothing wrong or shameful in that. Losing yourself IS ok lil one, Settle yourself."

He clasped my hands in front of me and smiled up at me. Something I have rarely seen him do. I felt so confused at that moment. What am I supposed to do? Could I act like the woman I am and hug him, or continue to be the sub I was trained?

"What is your question?" He asked. "It is written all over your face pet." He chuckled.

"Sir, I never know when I am able to act like a woman, rather than like the sub that you trained me to be. With what you just said a minute ago I wanted to hug you, but as a sub I am not allowed to do so without your permission."

"Ah, so we need to establish new rules for you then don't we pet? You will be staying as long as you want to. Your training will be on going. You have pleased me with all that you have done."

He stood then and walked away from me and left the room.

I was in shock. Glad for the wall behind me.

He came back in a moment later with a box in his hand. It was just larger than his palm. He handed it to me.

I looked at him, this man that I have served for the last year. My eyes wide, and stared at him. This man doesn't do things lightly. Why would he do this now? Why me? I try to push the box back to him, "I don't deserve this." I whisper so silently.

He stays my hand, and says, "Since when does a sub second guess their Masters?"

Tears form in my eyes. I don't want to open this box. I don't deserve to belong to someone.

"You will not be separated from me, unless by your choice, or death. I have made my decision. You know that you are free to go at anytime cat. Do not be afraid, and stop fearing that your life is over. You will finally have roots of your own. You can stop searching now. You are home and I love you."

The tears finally fall from my eyes, weeping I open the box. The collar Master has given me is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. A gold circlet with a Ruby shaped heart gem at the center. He takes it from my hands. He looks at me, "Do you accept me cat, as your Master? We will draw up the contract later, with a lawyer. But you know my rules, and you know what I offer, the only thing you haven't known is that I do love you, and I will care for you. You will grow here with me, but trust will be first. Sexual exploration will be a must as well."

"Yes sir I know. I accept this, with you."

He clasped the collar on me. His property forever. He then kissed me, most passionately, and deeply. Making my toes curly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, fingers in his hair pulling his head to me to kiss me deeper, and not letting it end yet. His arms encircled me squeezing me to him, I could feel that he was hard for me. His hands groped my large ass, and kneaded each cheek like dough.

He laid me down on the carpet right there next to that large tub. Planting kisses on my neck, down to my breasts. Nipping the skin as he went. He palmed on breast while suckled the other, and then switched off. I moaned with pleasure. I need my Master, with such intensity, and he knew it. He was loving torturing me. Making me ache.

His hand slid along my belly, down to my cunt. Fingers slipping between my juicy wet lips to find my hard clit ready for him.

"UHHHHHHH. OOHHH PLEASEE SIR" His mouth cut off my words any further from speaking. His fingers rubbed my clit, and teased my cunt. While his mouth and tongue kept me quiet. My hips pushed up to meet his hands. I was on fire. My needs were burning me.

Slowly I felt Master move. His mouth never leaving mine, His cock entered me so slowly it felt like it was tearing me open. He filled me so completely, When he was buried deep inside me. He held me close, and whisper, "Remember pet I love you in all things."

I damn near came with that. But he rolled over on his back. Taking me with him. Placing me on top, for the first time ever. I rode my Master so slowly letting us build together until he was ready to cum. He grabbed my hips and moved me at a faster pace, I was rocking and bouncing hard on his cock, forcing him deep in my cunt, he felt so damn good, he started meeting my thrusts with his own upward hips thrusts. He started grunting, something he never has done before. I could feel his cock starting to twitch inside me, and that undid me, my cunt clamped down and I came down with one last forceful thrust rubbing my clit along his cock, and my cunt seized... I heard him under his breath "Oh my god."

"Master, I am coming, OHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

My body locked up, and he just held me for was seemed like forever. Then he helped me roll over and kissed me softly. Chuckled and said, "Now that I never trained you to do, lil one. But we will have to do that more often."

I smiled knowing that I had forever and roots, as long as I chose them, and said with a full heart "Yes Master."

sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers