Abduction Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
387 Followers

He took in the rest of the surroundings in awed silence, noting the complete absence of windows in the room. He spoke excitedly.

"As long as you don't mind, it's quite alright with me?"

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 1am exactly. Right on time! I smiled and replied calmly.

"No, I'm quite used to it darling. I spent the night here two nights ago. It doesn't bother me at all!" I gave him my sexiest come hither smile. "Have you ever tried anal sex? I've always wondered what it feels like. There's a tube of something on the nightstand. It's supposed to make it more fun for both of us I believe." I reached over the bed and handed it to him. " I suppose you know what to do with it."

I spread my legs and raised my bottom, facing toward the mirror and winking at Arnold.

"Be gentle with me, sweetheart. Remember, it's my first time."

I knew the camera's would be rolling by now.

"Don't worry about any noises you might hear, darling. This building creaks quite a lot at night."

"Oh! Don't worry sweetheart. You've got to know that I've been looking forward to this night for the last week. Just to think. We wouldn't have this much privacy at my place." Absorbed in his work.

I smiled and turned toward the mirror, licking my lips as Jim's index finger slid easily into my bottom and he tenderly lubricated me.

"Have you ever tried it with the lady on top of you?" smiling wickedly into the mirror. "We've got all night to try out some new experiences. I hope you're up to it after all that dancing."

- THE END OF THE NIGHTMARE -

* * * * *

The erotic conclusion of the nightmare abduction. More kinky adventures to come. Watch this space as Olivia and Monica realise their true potential as actresses and exhibitionists.More stories by Barbara soon. Thanks to the readers that have voted on my stories and in particular, those that sent E mails.

Barbara
Barbara
387 Followers
12