Abduction From The BDSM Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriterDom
WriterDom
127 Followers

"Obey," he growled.

She dropped to her knees and placed her cheek against his shoes. He slipped the leather handle of the leash around the doorknob of the bathroom. She felt him step over her head as he walked to the spare bed and took off his clothes. He picked up the riding crop and returned. Letting the leather tip run down her spine and ass. He picked up the leash. And tugged on it slightly.

"Now crawl to the bed slowly."

She started to crawl and felt the crop come down hard on her ass.

"Slower damn it, or I'll take you for a walk down the hall."

She was now in slow motion, but he continued to slap her ass with the crop.

"You like this don't you little one. My little pain slut. And don't you start crying either. I'm not hurting you that bad. Not yet, but I'm not done with your ass. I haven’t even begun. Now when we get to the bed I will get on first and I want you to straddle my face and suck my cock. Now I know you said you can’t concentrate very well when you do 69. And I won’t be eating you all the time, but I may some. You will just have to focus. If I feel you are losing focus, you'll feel a spank on your ass. It should be an easy suck. I am well past needing to cum. Savor the moment of my cock's taste and feel that we've talked about so much. You may crawl faster now."

He got on the bed and she crawled over on top. His cock was very thick and meaty. And she wanted it. She began to suck. Finding a nice rhythm while Nick moaned in the background. Then she felt his fiery hot tongue on her clit. She stopped and moaned into his cock. And then felt his hand slap her ass hard. She began again and like before was met with his tongue. This time she spit out his cock and cried out.

"Please, Sir, I implore you, let me finish."

But the only answer she got was the slapping of her firm ass, which didn't stop until she began again.

"I'm close baby, I'm going to cum,” he cried

"Thank God,” she thought and sucked harder. But then he started sucking on her clit also. She could feel his dick start to spasm and knew he was cumming but she was so close too. At last there was an explosion of cum in her mouth. Squirt after squirt and she was being louder than he trying to hold off till at last he was done.

"May I cum now, Sir?” she screamed.

"Yes," he said, his husky voice pounding against her pussy.

It would have made no difference if he had said no, as she was in a quivering mind-blowing orgasm that began right as she asked. He continued to suck out her cum until she was quiet, then pulled her into his arms and held her tightly.

"Sir, you are truly amazing," she whispered quietly.

"Rest, little one, we are only getting started.“

He turned over on his side and she spooned against him. His cock was still hard and very warm between her cheeks. He began to kiss her neck, and bite her shoulders. Even though she had two orgasms, what she really wanted was his cock deep inside her. Her pussy was throbbing as she pushed back against him. She reached back and ran her hand through his hair. She felt his lips hot on her ear.

"Tell me," he whispered, "that your pussy is mine."

"Oh, Sir, my pussy is yours. Please fuck me."

"First things first, my pet. I'm going to tie you up. Well, hook you up to the bed. With the restraints there won’t be any rope burn. I think I'll leave your feet free for now."

He blindfolded her, and centered her in the bed. Her arms were stretched out and secured at the corners.

"Do you trust me?"

"Completely, Sir."

"Good. I am going to put earplugs in your ears. You will feel a slight pressure as they open up. Then I want you to lie here for a bit. Be very still. Try not to think about anything. Breathe through your nose and concentrate on the air moving in and out."

He sat in a chair and watched her. Such a beautiful sight to behold. It was time to start enjoying his good fortune.

She felt him sit on the edge bed. He leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue found something sweet. Chocolate. She licked it off his lips and smiled. His warm hands touched her. He began running them up and down her body as if he were blind and was trying to see her with his hands. They stopped on her breasts. She felt him pinching both nipples. Nothing for a moment, then two clothespins clamped down on both nipples at the same time. It shocked her more than anything and she cried out. He put a finger to her lips as if to say quiet.

She felt his breath on her pussy. Sweet little kisses landed on her lips. She felt him spread them, pulling on them, then the pain of a clothespin. Quickly another, then another, then three more on the other side, each one adding to the pain. Mercifully, he removed them quickly. She was getting very wet, forming a wet spot on the sheet. He lapped at her pussy with his tongue, long wide licks.

He tugged gently at the pins on her nipples. They felt good, but she shrieked when he took them off. She felt tails of leather cover her face. The smell was divine. Another set of tails hovered over her pussy tickling her. A heavy thud of tails came down hard on her chest. Then another, then they rained down about every half second. It is hard to put into words how if felt. More thuddy than stingy, but there were stings as the 40 or so ends found their marks. They stopped abruptly.

"More, Sir," she whispered.

He removed an earplug.

"And who gave you permission to speak? Open your mouth."

She felt something that felt like a cock fill her mouth, but it was rubber and no more than two inches long. Around the cock was leather that sealed around her mouth. He lifted her head and brought the straps around to hold it in place.

"Yes, dear, it is a penis gag. Now snap your fingers, either hand. Good. That will be you safe sign now. If you get into trouble or just get too uncomfortable, please use it. Also, you are allowed to cum freely. Snap twice if you understand. "

She snapped twice and felt the ear plug slide back in. He got off the bed and went over to his toy case. He returned with three burning candles, and an ice cube. Her body almost lifted off the bed with the first drops, more from surprise than pain. He had used these before and knew the correct height so they wouldn't burn. Soon he had a nice pattern of dots running from each breast to her pussy. He wished he had more time to finish his patriotic masterpiece, but in the interest of time he had to stop.

His fingers were back at her pussy. She was still very wet. He put her knees over his shoulders. At last she felt his cock at her lips. She felt him guiding in between her lips and over her clit and back down. It was making squishy sounds like she did on the phone, but she could only feel. It was starting to torment her. She wanted in her so badly, but yet, that felt good too. She had to resign herself to the fact that he wasn't going to put it in, and go with the pleasure. Right as she started to cum, he thrust it in all the way to his balls. Had she not had the gag to bite down on, she would have screamed. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. He just held his cock in deep until her pussy stopped sucking it.

He removed the gag, earplugs, and blindfold. Her tight little pussy felt so good. She fought against the leather, wishing she could touch him as his cock kept pounding inside her pink walls. He kissed her lips roughly matching the pace of his cock with his tongue, then pulled her head back by her hair and bit her neck.

"May I cum again, Sir?” she asked breathlessly.

"Only when I cum, then you may."

"Please cum inside me, Sir. Your pussy is so hungry. Feed it, Sir. Feed your sweet pet its cum," she said, as she squeezed her pussy tight.

"Oh little one. I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Cum now. Ohhhh. God yes."

Nick shot his hot cum into her quivering pussy. Sarah wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him tight as she came hard once more.

He pulled his cock out. It was semi-hard and really wet with Sarah's pleasure. He straddled her chest as he freed her hands. She sucked his cock clean of the sweet juice.

“Free at last, little one. How does that feel?"

"It was wonderful Sir, but I do need to go to the bathroom."

"Ok, I will take you. You need more crawling practice. Take off your cuffs."

Once again the leash attached to the collar and he led her to the bathroom. He had the crop and smacked her ass every few feet. Once inside the bathroom, Nick shut the door behind them.

"On your feet, little one. Now get in the shower and pee for me."

"What? I can't pee in front of you, Sir, much less in the shower."

"Get in the shower now, Sarah, or I'll drag you in by your hair."

Reluctantly she got in the shower.

"Now pee for me."

"I cannot pee, Sir."

"Well if you can't, you can't. I have a bashful bladder also. Get out and get back on your hands and knees."

He made her crawl fast this time, as if she were a human pony. The crop found its mark every second. He took her to the front of the room next to the small refrigerator. He handed her a 16oz bottle of water.

"You may not be able to pee, but you can drink. You have five minutes to finish it or you will get the cane. And stop covering yourself, spread your legs wide and show me your pussy."

He left here there and went back to the bathroom. She thought for a moment of pouring it out somewhere, but realized there was no hope. He would just make her drink more. The urge to pee grew stronger with every sip.

"Two minutes left, how are you doing little one? Ah, almost done I see."

She killed the last of the water with two gulps. He handed her another bottle.

"You have ten minutes to finish this one. Or you can pee, whichever comes first."

"I don't need more water. I have to go now," she said.

"Ok, well, crawl slowly to the bathroom then."

"Sir, if you make me crawl, I will pee on the carpet."

"Oh, you have to go really really badly? In that case we will walk."

Sarah climbed in the tub. She was shifting her weight from one foot to the other trying to hold it in. Nick turned the water on, and that made it worse.

"Stop dancing Sarah. Now ask me politely if you can pee."

"May I please pee, Sir? Please."

"Do you really have to go, little one?"

"Oh God, yes, please may I pee?"

"You may release," he said.

Sarah began to empty her bladder. It felt almost as good as an orgasm.

"Look at me and thank me, little one."

"Thank you, Sir, for letting me pee."

"We have a new rule, Sarah. From now on, each time you have to pee, you will ask if you may honor me with your pee. If we are in a public place, you will whisper in my ear. The majority of the time I will let you have your privacy, declining your offer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I think now would be a good time to take a shower together. Would you like that little one?"

“Oh, yes, Sir, that would be refreshing."

Nick stepped in front and faced his little one. The water was already the right temperature so he pulled the shower switch. Her eyes met his then lowered. He placed his hand underneath her chin and lifted her bowed head. He kissed her gently on the lips He removed her collar and sat it on the counter.

"Have I told you that you have the most beautiful eyes?" he asked.

"Thank you," she said blushing.

"I think I shall reward you for your first honor pee. Obey."

Sarah kneeled and placed her face on his feet.

"Stay,” he said.

He stepped over her head and brought his feet close to her side. He was now facing her upturned ass. He began to spank her using both hands, on hand on each cheek as if her ass were some kind of primal drum. At first they were light, annoyingly light, but gradually he increased the intensity until she squirmed.

He lathered up her hips, ass, and pussy with soap. She tensed as he pressed the tip of his finger in her anus, then relaxed as he withdrew. Once again he entered her. This time she was expecting it, and it wasn't bad at all. In fact, it felt rather nice. The third time he entered her, she pressed back taking his finger deeper.

"Stand, little one."

He washed her body slowly with a washcloth. And then washed her hair. Then it was her turn to wash him. She loved the feeling of service as she washed his body. Near the end of shower, he pushed her to her knees, and stuck his cock in her mouth. It was so hard. It seemed always hard. Weren't old guys supposed to be slowing down, she wondered.

He pulled out of her mouth, and stepped out, grabbing a towel for himself, then handing her one after she shut off the water.

"We will be going out to eat in about two hours or so. I'm going down to the lobby to get directions to the restaurant. It's an Italian place close enough to walk to, I believe. Go ahead and dry your hair and then get back into your play gear."

"Yum, Italian is my favorite, but you knew that already Sir. I think you know too much about me," she said.

"I've been having Italian all day long and I'm still hungry for it,” he said with a laugh.

It felt good to Nick to get out of the room for a while. He was in much better spirits than the last time he rode the elevator down. He started thinking about what would happen in the morning and beyond. He knew how young women were. Especially ones like Sarah who were experimenting and finding their boundaries and limits, their wants and needs. He would try to see her again, if that was what she wanted; he would just have to keep a wall around his heart.

When he got back to the room, Sarah was lying on the bed watching cartoons. He walked over to the TV and turned it off, then began undressing as he approached the bed. He had Sarah lift up her hips, and placed a pillow under her ass. He began to suck her pussy, for his pleasure, just to taste her sweetness and etch it into his mind. He flicked his tongue up to and over her clit a few times, but not enough to make her cum. He wanted to make her cum soon, but not with his tongue.

"Roll over on your tummy, little one,” he said, “and tell me that your ass is mine."

"My ass is yours, Sir," she said not very convincingly.

"Relax, Sarah. I’m not going to just shove it in you. You'll feel three other things before my cock. My tongue, my fingers, a small butt plug. Think of each one of these things in your mind as my cock. And try to relax. Get up on your knees."

His tongue felt wonderful as it licked around her puckered hole and darted in and out. She moved her hips and thought that if would only let her touch her clit, she could cum right away. Then she felt something very cold and wet.

"It's a little cold but that's ok," he said, "it's astroglide, very slippery. Now listen to me Sarah; from now until we are done, I want you to say ‘For your pleasure, Sir' each time you feel something entering you. Do you understand?" "Yes, Sir, I am ready."

He teased around the entrance with the tip of his finger then slowly sank in.

"For your pleasure, Sir," she replied.

She repeated the mantra as he slowly fucked her with his finger, then he switched to two fingers. He noted a change in her voice, but soon she settled down. The butt plug slid in easier than he thought it would. She adjusted to it well. If it was hurting, he couldn't tell.

"Ok little one, it is time. When you feel my cock against your ass, you may then start playing with your clit. You've done really well so far. Don't tense up on me now."

He put a finger in to get the right angle, then pressed the mushroom head against her virgin asshole. It slipped in easy but by her voice he could tell she tensed up. He let her get used to the feeling then withdrew to the tip. Again he sank in deep, and her next mantra was better. He could feel her fingers working her clit. He started fucking her ass slowly. Her ass began to contract around his cock not from pain but from pleasure. She was close to coming. There was no pain in her voice, only excitement. Yes, she would ask soon.

"Please Sir, May I cum?"

He held his cock deep in her tight ass until she finished.

"Now instead of saying for your pleasure Sir, say ‘fuck me, sir."

He was close to cumming when she did. He knew it wouldn't take long if he fucked her harder. Her chorus of "fuck me, sir" came rapidly as he humped her sweet virgin ass. Right before he came, he held onto her hips and let her do the thrusting. She fucked like a pro. He thrust deep within and shot his hot load into her ready ass. Then he collapsed on top of her.

“Oh, little one, that was wonderful. Are you sore?”

“A little, but not bad, Sir. I feel like I could use another shower.”

“Yes, we do need a half shower. I’ll go first. It won’t take me but a minute or two,” he said.

Nick returned to find Sarah still in the same position. He stroked her hair as if petting a cat.

“Sir, may I honor you with my pee?”

“You may have your privacy, little one. Go pee and wash up. I’m getting hungry.”

Sarah, being the low maintenance type, got ready quickly. Nick decided that they would walk since it was only two blocks away. He held her wrist as they walked, as if she was going to run. There was no chance of that.

“So what is the name of the restaurant, Sir?”

“It is called Atruda's. I was told it was good. I’m so hungry I think I could eat anywhere.”

“I am hungry too, Sir. Probably the hungriest deflowered anal virgin in all of Chattanooga,” she said with a laugh.

“I had that planned for later. But after watching your sexy ass all afternoon, I just couldn’t resist. Had I not, you’d be wearing the butt plug right now.”

“How much of this is planned? I mean do you have it all in your head?”

“It’s more like a working outline in my head that is subject to change at any time. And with someone new, there is a little more flexibility. After all, I cannot be sure of what you like.”

“Well, Sir, I feel that you know what I love, even undiscovered things.”

“I have been lucky with you, little one,” he said.

“All this power, and such modesty.”

Nick stopped and pulled her to him. He cupped her face in his hand and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

“I am the lucky one, Sarah, to have you by my side. I’m very lucky. You are half of the magic. Without your gift of submission, what am I? There is Atruda's. Let’s go eat. Your need your energy for tonight,” he said, with a playful slap on her ass.

They were seated in the back corner. Atruda’s was very warm and cozy with candles on each table. Nick ordered a couple of glasses of Chardonnay. Thankfully the waitress didn’t ask for Sarah’s drivers license. He let Sarah look at a menu, but when it came time to order he ordered for her. She had Pollo ala Melanzane and he had Shrimp Altruda. It was a wonderful dinner. All except when Sarah turned three shades of red when she had to ask to pee.

It was a little chilly outside by the time they were done. Nick put his arm around her as they walked slowly back.

“Drinking wine at your age? I think you deserve a spanking,” he said.

“Do you promise, Sir?” “Are you saying I’ve neglected your ass, little one?”

“I am saying I love the feel of your hand,” she said.

“I probably have neglected it a little. But the night isn’t over yet. You may find a few marks tomorrow to show your friends at the café.”

“I would imagine I already have some.”

They made it back to the room. Sarah did the obey ritual after the door was shut.

“Very good, little one. Are you doing that to please me, or because you fear the cane?”

“To please you, Sir. Disappointing you hurts more than any punishment you could give me.”

“Thank you, Sarah. Take all your clothes off and get into your play gear. I will help you with the collar.”

She stripped down without any embarrassment. She wanted to be naked for him. The leather against her skin also excited her. She put on all the restraints as he watched, and then knelt down with her back to him, and raised the collar in her hands. He fastened it around her neck.

WriterDom
WriterDom
127 Followers