Abduction No. 02

Story Info
Tina reaches her destination, and learns her fate.
3.6k words
4.26
129.9k
24

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

This is the rewritten version (May '07), of the second chapter in the story of Tina Featherstone's abduction by an organised gang whose intention is to train her as a sex slave before selling her on into the porn trade. If you haven't already done so, could I suggest that you read the opening chapter of her story before reading this one. The remaining chapters will follow as they are rewritten over the next few months.

If the subject matter is likely to cause you offence, or you are under age, I would ask you not to read further. Otherwise read on and enjoy.

Your comments would be appreciated.

------------------------------------------

"Not long now. Another couple of minutes and we'll be there." The voice from the front of the van announced that Tina's journey was coming to an end.

"About bloody time." The grumbling response came out of the darkness. "I can't see why we don't strip them in the van. It would make things so much easier at the other end."

"It wouldn't stop there though would it? Once we'd got them stripped, you'd want to start fucking them right away." Came the reply. Tina recognised the voice, it was the same guy who'd groped her earlier in the journey, the one whose voice already sent a shiver of fear down her spine. "...and I for one would rather wait until this one's safely tucked away in the cellar before getting to work on her. It's too crowded in here, too dark. I like to get a good look at my bitches before we start the ball rolling and, better still, I like them to see what they can expect over the next couple of weeks."

His words hit Tina like a thunderbolt and her whole body tensed. 'Oh god no,' she thought. 'Weeks... he said weeks... '

Mason smiled as he felt the young woman's reaction, the shudder that ran through her body as she absorbed the implication of his words. He leant forward slightly and chuckled in her ear.

"That's right sweetheart, I did say weeks. Reckon it'll be two at least before we're through with you, maybe more. Depends how quickly you learn the ropes."

The vehicle braked sharply, slowing almost to a halt before turning off the road, bouncing down an uneven track for a short distance and finally sliding to a halt. The first stage of Tina Featherstone's journey was almost over and suddenly she felt overwhelmed by menace. This time, when she clenched her fists and curled her body into a tight little ball on the van floor, nobody tried to stop her. They were quite happy to let her lie there wrapped in her thoughts for those few minutes.

The sound of the engine died away, and the interior light flickered briefly as the driver's door opened and closed. The sound of the slamming door echoed in her head as Tina listened to his footsteps crunching away into silence. For a few moments nobody moved and nobody spoke. Her captors were strangely quiet now, as though they were waiting for something. The thoughts running through her head had Tina squirming uneasily across the floor, fearful of what they would do to her now they'd arrived at their destination.

"Be patient sweetheart." The whispering voice was there again. He seemed to be mocking her, knowing there was nothing she could do to alter the hell that awaited her over the next few hours. "I know you're keen to get things under way, but we're there now. You won't have to wait much longer."

She jumped nervously as the door slid open beside her; she'd been listening to his words and missed the footsteps returning to the van.

"Everything's ready," said the voice from outside.

The next instructions came from the man who'd been whispering in her ear throughout the journey. Now there was a sense of eagerness in his voice.

"Right then, get the bitch inside," he said, "and I'll join you in a few minutes. Just keep your hands off her till I get there."

The humourless laugh that accompanied his words echoed flatly in the interior of the Hi-Top. He knew there wasn't one of them who'd start messing with the girl until he got there, they wouldn't risk his anger. Tina curled even tighter on the floor. Suddenly it seemed important to resist them in some way, to stop them hauling her out of the van and getting the assault under way. Being trapped in here was scary enough, but it still seemed safer than the unknown waiting for her outside.

When someone grabbed the collar of her jacket and began hauling her bodily towards the door she twisted away from him, and got a swift kick in the kidneys for her trouble. When a second hand grabbed her leg, she kicked out and was rewarded by a grunt of pain as her foot made a solid connection. She kicked again, but this time they were ready, grabbing her ankle, and hauling her across the floor. Though she tried to kick her way free, Tina shot out of the van door like a cork out of a champagne bottle and hit the floor hard.

Only the thickness of her jacket saved her from injury, though much of the breath was knocked out of her body. Quickly they hauled her upright again, grabbing her arms and manhandling her across the gravel pathway into some kind of building. Inside, she was dragged down a long, curving staircase and into a large, brightly lit room. For the first time since their arrival, one of them spoke to her.

"Stand there cunt," he ordered," put your arms behind your back, and keep them there. You won't have to wait for long."

Of course Tina did no such thing. The instant they let go of her arms she twisted away and turned back for the door trying to rip the hooded mask from her head as she did so. Three things happened in quick succession; the mask remained in place, it was secured too well. She misjudged the position of the door, tripped over an outstretched foot and hit the wall at speed. When she tried to struggle back to her feet she was battered angrily back to the floor. A hand seized her hair and dragged her back to the centre of the room, slamming her down hard on her knees.

"Where did you think you were going cunt? Surely you don't think we're going to let you run now. Just stop there, the boss will be down in a minute, then we can get things started."

This time Tina's fear made her do as she'd been told, and once again the group waited in silence until she heard the footsteps coming down the stairs and the sharp click of a closing door. Despite the lights, all she could see through the loosely woven fabric covering her head was a cluster of shadows grouped around her. She could almost sense the eagerness in them now, the impatience, the hunger.

"Well that went pretty well," Tina didn't need telling who was doing the talking. "I didn't think we'd have any problems taking this one. I wonder what we should do with her now? Any suggestions?"

"Fuck her..."

Their reply came instantly, noisily; letting Tina know her time had come. The next voice was one she recognised all too well, and his words chilled her to the bone.

"Right girl, now you're here, let's have a good look at you," he went on. "I hope you're worth all the trouble we've been to, I've got a boner here that's in need of a serious workout."

"Haven't we all," came the reply and Tina's body trembled visibly as the room filled with their crude laughter. The ring of shadows grew tighter around her, and there was a short pause.

"Well, we're waiting for you sweet pants," came the voice, it was him again, taunting her. "You can start taking your clothes off now, all of them. We want to see you naked."

Stubbornly she knelt there, head bowed, unmoving; if it hadn't been for the gag in her mouth she'd have refused his order outright. A shadow moved in front of her and a hard finger jabbed painfully into her chest. When her hands moved up in a protective gesture, they were slapped away.

"Yes, I'm talking to you bitch. I told you to take your clothes off, so what's the problem? We want to see you naked... now start stripping before I really lose my temper."

Still Tina did nothing, and the unseen hand slashed across her face. The bag over her head absorbed much of the blow, but there was still enough force behind it to send her sprawling across the floor. Tina was crying again as they hauled her back to her feet, and she could feel his anger sweeping over her in waves.

"You dumb cunt," he growled, "you think this is some kind of game? When I tell you to take your clothes off, you just do it bitch. Even you must realise by now that you don't have any choice; whether you like it or not, you'll be fucking every one of us tonight. We've been waiting weeks to get our hands on you so don't go spoiling it for us now. I'm only going to tell you once more Tina, take all your clothes off, and do it as seductively as you can. Show us what a horny little fuck monkey you really are."

Tina continued to stand there and his first blow hit her in the stomach. The second brought her to her knees, lungs red hot and gasping for breath. Through her distress she heard the man sigh.

"Okay Tina, you had your chance. I guess you'd rather we do it the hard way." "Maybe she prefers it that way," said the first voice.

"You wish..." said the second.

The mixture of anger and the excitement in his voice was clear as he turned away. "Okay, she's all yours guys. Get her on the table and strip her, in fact tear the fucking clothes off her. She won't be wearing any of them again. Just remember to leave her panties to me, I'll take great pleasure in removing them personally..."

Tina could smell the eagerness on him as he leant in close, it clung to him like the bitter-sweet aroma of cheap aftershave.

"You're our slave now sweet pants," he whispered, "and slaves must learn to do exactly as they're told. If you can't obey a simple instruction like 'strip', you're going to find the next few days very hard. You're a big girl now Tina, you know exactly what we're going to do to you. Why don't you accept there's nothing you can do about it and make it easy on yourself."

Tina stiffened as she listened to his words the use of her name, and his voice grew steadily louder as the instructions continued.

"You're here to be trained as a sex toy Tina. In case you haven't heard the term before, that's an attractive young woman just like you, whose sole purpose in life is to provide sexual pleasure to any man who fancies it. You're just the latest in a long string of girls we've brought down here to be trained for pleasure."

He paused for a moment and allowed his words to sink in, before continuing.

"We hurt the ones who misbehave by the way; sometimes it's the only way they learn what's expected of them. Personally, teaching whores respest is the part I enjoy most."

As he spoke, his hand reached out and seized her breast, squeezing it hard as she tried to twist away. Tina seemed unaware that her nipples had been showing so clearly through the white cotton of her blouse and, when she yelped, it was a mixture of pain and surprise. He laughed at her reaction.

"That's right sweet pants, squeal as much as you like; you'll be squealing like a pig once we get stuck into you."

"Yeah, a fuck pig," said another voice.

The dominant shadow moved away and invited the others to close in and strip her. In seconds she was swept off her feet, swung into the air and slammed down hard on a table she hadn't even realised was there. Eagerly they began tearing at her clothes, dragging her body this way and that in their first frantic efforts to strip her.

The denim jacket went right away, followed almost immediately by her white blouse. She could feel its buttons popping down her chest one by one, and the sound of rending cotton soon filled her ears as they ripped the last remnants of modesty from her torso.

Instinctively Tina's hands flailed in front of her as she tried to protect herself, only to have them beaten away again. They were laughing as they toyed with her, clearly enjoying their work. A hand seized her bra and jerked it sharply upwards, trying to tear it from her body in one sharp movement. Though the garment held firm, her breasts spilled down across her chest, bouncing around like a pair of playful puppies.

It took them a mere matter of seconds to remove her bra entirely, dragging it up over her head and almost choking her on the way. Distracted by their first sight of her half-naked body writhing across the tabletop, some of them began to maul her breasts, whilst the others switched their attention to removing her jeans. They'd been ordered to strip the girl, and strip her they did. Not surprisingly it was an order Mason never had to give twice.

Fumbling fingers unbuckled her belt as they tried to wrench off her denims, though they succeeded only in dragging them as far as her hips in that first frantic effort. Two of them pinned her to the table, while the others hauled her jeans the rest of the way down, turning them inside out in the process. To Tina it felt as though she was being skinned alive, and for a brief moment her bare legs thrashed across the table as she kicked out at them. She heard a grunt of pain, and a muffled curse.

"Hold her down," someone muttered. "Get hold of her fuckin' legs will you?"

Within seconds she was pinned down again; there were just too many of them, and they were too strong for her. For some time now she'd realised there could only be one outcome to her struggle, and now that she was almost naked, her rape was only moments away. Apart from the briefest of pale pink satin thongs, that did little more than highlight her pussy mound, Tina had been stripped. Briefly the men went quiet as they got their first look at her body, and inevitably the initial verdicts began to flow.

"Shit," said one of them, "look at the body on that. She's a fit little cunt; this is going to be a hell of a night."

"Not for her it isn't," came the reply.

"Who are you kidding? She'll love it once she gets that first cock inside her. Women are all the same, eager as £5 whores when they get the scent of a good shagging in their nostrils. This one will be no different you'll see; give her a few days and she'll be begging us for it."

"Don't get carried away big man, we don't want to damage the merchandise unless we have to; she's far too valuable for that. We're just going to give her a good seeing to tonight, make sure she understands what she's doing here."

Their words sent Tina into another bout of wild thrashing, but all of it was wasted effort. She knew they weren't going to let her go now, but that didn't mean she could relax and let them have their way with her. Slowly she calmed down.

"Feisty little bitch aren't you?" said one.

"Yeah, all the more fun for us," came the reply.

As they laughed, Tina sensed a shadow fall across her. Someone was standing right in front of her. Even before she heard his voice she knew who it would be.

"Hear that did you Tina?" he asked, "are you going to have fun tonight? Sounds to me like you're going to be a busy little girl doesn't it? I bet you don't even know how many of us there are do you?" When her body stiffened, he leant even closer. "Well, there's five of us sweetheart; and we've been watching you for weeks, just waiting for the right moment to get our hands on you. And now here you are, almost naked and about to be raped. Get used to it babe, it's going to happen a lot in the next couple of weeks."

As he laughed, his hand reached down between the legs and began stroking her pussy through the flimsy material of her thong. The hands pinning her to the table tightened their grip as he stared down at her.

"Now, would you like to take off these delightful little panties for us Tina?" he asked, "or would you rather I did it for you?"

He didn't give her time to refuse. Seizing her thong in both hands he backed away and dragged it slowly down the full length of her legs. The knowledge that she was now completely naked seemed to deflate Tina, and when he stepped away from her she lay still on the table, trembling quietly. For the first time she was making no effort to conceal her sexuality, and a low whistle of admiration sounded in the silence.

"Look at the pussy on it. That's one tight little snatch if ever I saw one. Boy, am I going to enjoy having that wrapped round my cock."

"Never mind admiring the view, get the bitch on the rug. I want this show on the road," ordered the voice.

His growing impatience was clear to everyone, and put an immediate end to the chatter. Quickly they hauled Tina off the table and stood her in the middle of the floor. Her sobbing was much louder now that the final stage of their assault had arrived, and she stood there nervously, trying to cover both her breasts and her pussy at the same time without quite managing either.

"Kneel down for us will you Tina," he said. "Put your arms behind your back and keep them there until we tell you different."

It was the opening phase of her instruction, and when she didn't react quickly enough for his liking, a sharp slap caught her on the side of her head and dropped her onto her hands and knees.

"I told you to kneel Tina, not fucking crawl." His hand grasped her hair and hauled her upright. Slowly her hands moved behind her back. "Now stop there," he told her, "and don't move a muscle. We'll be back in a couple of minutes."

When they moved away from her, hope flared again. Perhaps they weren't going to rape her after all. It seemed unlikely that they'd go to such trouble only to release her now, but she could always hope. By the time they came back, her weeping had stopped. Even through the mask she knew there was something different about them; it wasn't hard to guess that they were all naked now; Tina and the five men that surrounded her. The voice was back as well.

"I'm going to take off your hood now Tina," it said, "so you can get a good look at what's coming your way. As long as you behave yourself, we'll be taking off the gag as well. Until I do, just stay where you are, because first I need to read you the rules; the ones you'll have to live by while you're enjoying your stay in our little hotel."

He stepped forward and loosened the cord around her neck; lifting the bag from her head before stepping back to join the others. Tina was left kneeling on the floor, looking up at them and blinking frantically. At first, the brightness of the fluorescent lights threatened to blind her, but as her eyes adjusted, the figures in front of her swam slowly into focus, and her heart almost stopped at the horror of what she saw.

There were indeed five of them. They were all men, big men at that, and her heart sank as she looked along the line. All five were as naked as she was; their cocks were at eye level, and every one of them looked ready and eager to make her acquaintance. Impossibly huge, they were rock hard and pointing straight at the ceiling and when Tina moaned audibly through her gag, several of them began to laugh.

"That's right Tina, take a good look at them," said the man standing in the centre of the group. "After all sweetheart, you're the reason they're standing to attention. Another couple of minutes and you'll be getting to know every one of them personally." He grinned again.

For the first time Tina was able to put a face to the voice. He was a big, well-built man with a dark beard, trimmed short but still fading to grey at the outer edges. The cold smile that accompanied his words sent a chill of fear racing through her body.

"Like I told you earlier Tina, you're going to be our sex toy for the next couple of weeks. We're going to teach you how to pleasure a man, so I guess that makes you a prostitute, though we won't be paying you for your services. Now I think the time has come to read you the rules, then you and I can get things under way. Welcome to your worst fucking nightmare."

As she bowed her head, the tears began to roll down Tina's face once more.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers