Abduction No. 05

Story Info
Tina learns the meaning of pain.
4.7k words
4.4
96.3k
17

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

This is the fifth installment in the continuing story of Tina Featherstone's struggle against the criminal gang who have abducted her with the intention of selling her on into the sex trade. If you have not already done so, I suggest that you read the first four chapters before continuing further.

*

Tina was on her own when she finally came round, with only the empty eye of the camera to keep her company, capturing and recording every twitch of her body. It watched as she rolled over, dived for the toilet and retched violently into the bowl. The pain in her throat confirmed her fears that the nightmare of the previous evening had been no dream. Almost instinctively her hand reached down between her legs. Her labial lips were swollen and sore, her pubic hairs still sticky with the combined seed of the five men who'd assaulted her throughout the previous night.

"Bastards," she hissed as the memories flooded back to her. She scowled up at the nearest camera and swore again, "fuckin' bastards."

Upstairs in the control room the three men watching on the monitor grinned at each other.

"She remembers that bit anyway," said one, while another began singing the old Streisand number, "Mem'ries..." They watched as her hands reached up and fumbled at her neck. The collar she found there seemed to surprise her, and she stepped across to the mirror, staring at it in disbelief. It took her twenty seconds or so to unbuckle it and hurl it through the door out into the main room. Stepping into the shower, she reached out and turned on the water before turning her back on the spray. For the best part of a minute she stood there, her back hunched up as the water ran cold, shocking her into some kind of wakefulness. Once the water had warmed up, Tina could begin washing the strings of dried cum from her body and out of her tangled hair. The latter task was by far the most difficult.

Hurriedly she scrubbed herself down. Already nervous that she'd slept too long, she dreaded the thought that her sixty second warning would come before she was ready for them. She remembered only too well the look on the bearded one's face as he warned her that any punishment would be severe. It could hardly be any more severe than the treatment they'd already dished out to her, but that look in his eyes made her unwilling to take the chance. He wanted her to fail, that much was clear. The bastard didn't need an excuse to punish her, he wanted to cause her pain and suffering. What she didn't yet know was why. The shower was as thorough as she could make it in the time she allowed herself. Filling her mouth with water, she tried to wash the bitter metallic taste out of her mouth. The aftermath of all the come she'd been forced to swallow.

Understandably nervous, she realised from the moment she'd woken that there was no certain way of knowing how long she'd been asleep. It was a deliberate policy on their part. With no clocks or watches in the rooms, the girls had no way of telling day from night. They would have to make themselves available for sex at any time, literally at a moment's notice.

Eveything she could possibly need had been provided for her. The flannel, toothbrush, soap and shampoo were all new, still in their wrappings, and Tina did her best with them. Drying and tidying her hair and scrubbing her teeth thoroughly in an effort to rid herself of the foul taste that lingered in her mouth. It would be days before she'd grow accustomed to that taste. A last tidying up, a quick glance in the mirror and she headed for the kitchen. Despite everything she was hungry and needed to know whether there was anything to eat or drink in there.

Of course, they'd been watching her all the time. Upstairs the older man leaned forward, flicked the switch on the control panel and spoke into the microphone.

"Morning Tina," he said, "glad to see you're up and about again. It's time for us to come downstairs and fuck you again sweetheart. You remember the rules don't you. You've got sixty seconds to reach the rug, and don't forget to smile. I hope that tight little twat of yours is nice and moist, we can hardly wait to try it out again."

The three men watched with amusement as she hesitated halfway across the room before scuttling back to the rug. The older one waited until she was down on her knees before flicking the switch again.

"Haven't you forgetten something pet?" He murmured.

Her hands flew straight for her throat. 'Damn, she'd forgotten the collar. Where was the fucking collar?' Scrambling to her feet she looked around in panic. It was on the far side of the room, hard up against the wall. Quickly she swept it up in one hand and ran back to the rug, looping it round her neck and trying to fasten it as she went.

Upstairs two of the men had already moved towards the door. The older one turned off the mike and scowled at the retreating figures. He wasn't happy with the arrangements.

"Don't know why we can't all have a bit of her," he grumbled, "she can cope with three of us easy."

"You know the orders as well as I do," said the thin one. "You'll get your turn with her in the next few days. For the moment your job is to make sure we've got some decent photographs to put on the website."

The older man shrugged, he knew it was true. All of them would take get a turn with the girl in the coming week or so, but the knowledge did little to ease his growing frustration. After all, the girls were being kept in his cellar, it was only right he should be allowed extra time with them and he wanted that time now. The photos weren't his only responsibility tonight. His main job was to keep a close eye on Henson, watch how he interreacted with the captive and report back any suspicions. Despite the hold they had over him, Henson was still very much an unknown factor.

Tina barely had time to fasten the collar round her neck before the door swung open and her two visitors stepped into the room. As they walked towards her, she slipped her hands behind her back and smiled up at them. It was the last thing she felt like doing but they'd made it clear that rules are rules, and the punishments for breaking any of them was going to be severe.

It was almost a relief when she saw there were only two of them this time. Two she might be able be able to cope with. It was a bigger relief still when she realised the bearded man wasn't one of the two. She remembered both of them from before. The dark one had been the first to kiss her; tall and well built he seemed quieter than the others.

His companion was the one she called snake, an evil little shit of a man with the longest cock of any of them. Long maybe, but it lacked the sheer bulk to make it a truly fearsome weapon. That's where his name came from. That long thing reaching up from his thighs and swaying from side to side, like a flagpole in a high wind, or a cobra reacting to a snake charmer's flute.

During their first assault, Tina had come up with names for all five of them, not just the bearded one, the dark one and snake. The mechanic was the youngest of the five, broad and well built. At first she'd reckoned him as a farmer's son, big and strong, but rather on the slow side. It was only later, when he was lying on top of her with the full length of his spent cock buried to the balls in her cunt, that she'd smelt the harsh scent of diesel oil pervading his body like cheap aftershave.

The accountant was the last of the five, and his was the cellar in which the girls were held during their training. Older than the others, he was more studious looking, but along with his extra age he brought with him the pent up frustrations of too many years spent denying his depraved desires. It was only when he had a new victim to torment, that those bitter years of frustration became mere memories.

As well as providing Tina's accomodation, he was also the legal brains behind their organisation. Their business may be against the law, but that was no reason to ignore the legal niceties. International law was his speciality. It paid very well, particularly the 'under the table' jobs, the ones he undertook every now and again for Mason, the bearded one.

Tina remained kneeling on the rug, watching and waiting as the two men stripped off in front of her. Their cocks were already hardening in anticipation of the coming assault. From Tina's viewpoint this was merely a continuation of her previous nightmare, one that had no end in sight. When they were ready, they moved in on her, giving Tina a close-up view of their cocks pulsing inches in front of her eyes. snake was the first to break the silence.

"Don't think you're going to get an easy ride just cos' there's only the two of us. We're here to give you a serious working over Tina. Last time was just a rehearsal, now we get the chance to try out all sorts of different things on you, things you wouldn't believe."

Tina shook her head.

"Please, you don't have to do this. Why can't you just leave me alone? You've had your fun, why don't you let me go?"

Snake's forefinger lifted to his lips.

"Stop moaning Tina," he said, "you've still got an awful lot of fucking ahead of you yet sweetheart, a week at least. In the meantime keep your mouth shut, next time your tongue starts wagging uninvited you'll get a good slapping."

"Stand up," ordered the dark one suddenly, "over there." He pointed to the table where the bearded one had begun the first attack on her. "Get on the table Tina and lie down on your back."

She looked at each of them in turn, praying that she'd find some spark of decency in their eyes, but all she found there was a hungry, pitiless lust. Slowly she climbed up onto the table and lay down on her back. Automatically her hands moved to conceal her pussy, but a sharp word from the dark one was enough to change her mind. He shook his head.

"Don't be so coy Tina. A young woman in your line of work needs to keep her assets on view at all times. There's no point keeping them hidden anyway, we already know what you've got tucked away down there. We've both tried it before." He paused and looked down at her. "We want you across the table by the way, not lengthways, with your head hanging over one side and your legs over the other."

Tina shuffled herself round but he still wasn't satisfied. Grabbing her hair he hauled her back sharply until her shoulders extended well beyond the table edge. Then he forced her head down and back until she was staring up at his cock and his balls only inches from her face. Right away she knew what he was going to do. Moaning quietly, she turned her head away, closing her eyes as she did so. His hand reached out and stroked gently down her cheek until she opened her eyes and looked up at him. His head was shaking sadly.

"You've still got a lot to learn Tina," he said, "always keep your eyes open when you're taking cock, whichever hole you're taking it in. Customers like to look into your eyes while they're fucking you; they like to see the hurt. If you close them again I'll have to beat you." He shrugged. "Sorry, but it's in the rules. You really ought to read them next time you have a few minutes to spare."

She stared up at him. Distracted for that moment she forgot about snake, until her legs were forced apart as the little man pinned her to the table and thrust his cock deep into her ravaged cunt. The pain of penetration was intense. She was still swollen and sore down there, following their first assault, and a strangled cry of pain escaped her lips as he forced his way into her. Screaming was allowed, she remembered, indeed it was positively encouraged. She found herself staring up at the dark one again, her eyes huge with pleading as he stepped in close to her.

"I'd like you to open your mouth now Tina," he said. "Say nothing though, because I'm going to fuck your pretty little face this time, and for god's sake relax if you don't want to choke while I'm doing it. If you even think of biting me, I'll break your fucking neck."

With that final piece of advice he leant towards her, slipped his cock between her lips and forced it down hard. Instantly his cock filled her mouth, jamming up hard against the back of her throat. Tina gagged violently, her body twisting across the tabletop in response to this double penetration. The dark one began pushing down on her hard, forcing his cock deeper into the muscular tightness of her throat.

"Ooooh he growled, that feels so damn good."

She retched again, even more violently this time, but his cock continued its journey into her gullet. Snake was pounding into her at one end, and the dark one was choking her at the other. She could smell the sweaty odour of his pubic hair grinding against her lips as he humped her mouth with long slow strokes, plunging his cock deep into her spasming throat time after time. Her naked body squirmed across the table as the two men double-teamed her. The dark one paused for several seconds to savour the sensation of her throat muscles as they clamped around his cock and massaged him to the very edge of a frantic climax. Reaching out with his hands, he ran them across her flattened chest and began to pinch her nipples hard.

"That's nice, you're a good little fuck Tina."

He paused until his need for fulfilment could wait no longer, he began thrusting into her again, hammering his cock into the tight warm depths of her throat. On the edge of unconsciousness Tina was surrounded by their animal cries as they reached their climax together. As though in a dream, she could feel their come pumping into her belly and her throat. The sensation seemed to last forever.

Then, suddenly it was over. The dark one's cock softened first, and slowly he slid it out of her throat, trailing a last string of come across her face as he did so. With his cock no longer blocking her throat, Tina gasped as she struggled to draw some much-needed breath into her lungs. Instead she only succeeded in choking herself on the sperm lodged in her throat. Turning her head to one side she tried to cough it up, but the dark one slapped a hand across her mouth.

"Swallow it Tina," he told her. "Those are the rules. You have to swallow every drop unless you want a good beating."

Beneath his hand she tried to cough and swallow at the same time. Most of it went down in the end, though a thin stream came trickling from her nose. Slowly she calmed, and her breathing returned to something approaching normal. Eventually she turned back and looked up at him.

"You missed a bit," he said, running his finger across her face and collecting the string of come on its tip. Tina was a quick learner, without a word of protest her mouth opened and she sucked the sperm from his fingers a piece at a time until her face was clean. It earned her a compliment, the first kind words she'd heard since she'd been brought to this dreadful place.

"Good girl," he said. "You're getting the hang of it, but you really must try to relax more. Learn to breathe through your nose when you've got a cock in your throat. One of these days you'll choke to death if you can't learn a simple trick like that."

At the other end of her body, snake'S cock crawled out of her cunt. A few seconds later he too was standing in front of her, his cock in his hand, inviting her to open her mouth yet again. This time she had to suck him clean. "Open your mouth cunt," he ordered, "lick it clean for me. Taste your own pussy juice on my cock." Once more Tina did as she was told, though with little enthusiasm for the task.

Even in its current, semi-flaccid state the length of Snake's cock caused her problems and she had to take it in both hands to carry out his instructions. Sensing her discomfort he laughed.

"I think I'll fuck you at this end next time," he said. "That way I can reach right down and leave my calling card in your belly. It'll save you the problem of having to swallow it." As if to emphasise his words, he rammed his cock roughly into the back of her throat, half choking her before pulling out and turning away.

"That's enough for now," he said. "Time we had a bit of a rest I think. In fact I rather fancy a cup of coffee." He looked across at the dark one. "How about you?" He asked.

"Good idea, make that two coffees if you would," came the reply. Again Tina noticed that small touch of humanity. She looked at him but he caught her glance and his head shook briefly. A warning perhaps? "Now," he shouted, the level of violence in his voice startled her. "Make it today you dumb little fuck. In the kitchen, over there."

Her face coloured at his sudden outburst, and she scurried off obediently in the direction the dark one had indicated. She knew where the kitchen was, but had never actually been in there. It took her some time to find everything she needed, and the tears in her eyes made the job that much harder. The utter despair she felt was becoming too much to cope with.

"We'll have some biscuits as well," one of them shouted through, "you'll find them in one of the cupboards."

His words sent her on another hurried search. There were two packets and she laid some of each on a plate, an assortment of mixed creams and some chocolate digestives. The sight of them reminded Tina how hungry she was and without thinking she began to munch one as she picked up the milk from the refrigerator.

"Oh dear," said the voice from the door. "What have we got here?" Tina turned and stared at snake. He was standing in the doorway watching her chewing, with half a biscuit clutched in her left hand. "Eating the biscuits now are we?" he said, "you're not supposed to eat anything while you're on duty Tina. Looks like a clear breach of the rules to me." There was a grin of triumph on his face, "and you know what happens to little girls who break the rules don't you? They get punished."

"I didn't know," blurted Tina. "You didn't give me time to read the rules." She said it without thinking and his laughter grew even louder. "Oh dear, two rules broken at the same time," he said, "that just about settles it. When the boss hears about this sweetheart, he'll go ape. Are you going to pay for this."

The look of triumph on his face made her back away from him, only there was nowhere for her to go, nowhere for her to hide. He moved across the room towards her, pausing on the way to open one of the draws and pick up a couple of objects. They looked like a pair of drumsticks, only much thicker, heavier, stronger. He looked at her again, his hand reaching out and squeezing her breasts hard. She gasped.

"No, please, don't hurt me. I didn't know."

His teeth showed in a mirthless grin as he flat handed her across the side of her head.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut bitch. I guess we'll have to teach you the hard way after all."

Tina was stunned by the blow, but kept her feet as he grabbed her hair and hauled her, shrieking, back into the main room. It was the table again. They seemed to have a thing about fucking her on the furniture. Actually much of it was for the benefit of the cameras. Every fuck site in the cellar had at least one camera focussed on it, most of them had two or more.

The dark one was waiting for them beside the table, a coil of rope hanging loosely from his hand.

There was no time to wonder where he'd got it from before she was forced face down onto the table. The first rope was looped around her midriff, tightened and tied off to the rings screwed into the underside of the tabletop. It was a neat arrangement, the harder she struggled, the more the loop tightened around her.

As she watched, snake reached down, to two short ropes hanging beneath the table and quickly clipped them to the collar around her neck. Suddenly Tina could hardly move, suddenly she felt very scared. She had good reason. It severely restricted her movement and allowed the two men to tackle her feet. To her surprise, they left her arms free, it seemed to be her feet they were really interested in.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12