Abduction No. 09

Story Info
Tina's captors discuss her future.
3.8k words
4.2
71.6k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

I apologise for the fact it's taken so long to submit Chapter 9 of Tina's story. Unfortunately I lost my internet connection around the end of May 2006, hopefully, things are up and running again, and I can continue telling Tina's story.

Again I'd like to remind you that this story is a work of fiction. If you are under age, or fiction such as this is illegal in your country, please go elsewhere. Otherwise I hope you continue to enjoy the story of Tina's struggle for survival.

If you haven't already done so, could I suggest you also read Chapters 1 through 8. They'll give you the full story of how and why she came to be in the cellar.

*

It was further couple of hours before the front door on Walpole Road reopened to vomit Mason and Snake, otherwise known as Sergeant Collins, back onto the street. Sealed away in a couple of evidence bags clutched in the latter's hot little hand were the videotape, and the envelope it had arrived in. Tina's parents had been forced to sit through the highlights of the assault on their daughter for a second time, answering a range of highly personal questions as they did so. Of course neither of them realised they were sitting only a few feet from the very two men who'd led the attack on their daughter.

Collins had to admit his boss had been right; but then he usually was. The only thing Tina's parents had seen on the screen was their daughter being abused; they'd hardly even looked at the men who were carrying out the attack. But, Sergeant Collins was still uneasy and voiced his concern as soon as the car was on the road heading back to headquarters.

"Okay, so you were right," he conceded, "they never even noticed who was doing the girl, but what was the point? It was a risk we didn't need to take. We've got a good thing going here, why should we risk everything just so you can prove a point?" Mason laughed.

"That's just it," he said, "I wanted to prove that point. I wanted to show all of you that nobody suspects what we're up to; that it's time we moved on to the next level. Oh sure, we should get a decent price for Tina, but selling one girl every six or seven weeks isn't going to make any of us rich. It's time we started upping the stakes and considering different markets." Snake still looked doubtful.

"Like what?" he said. "We're doing okay aren't we?" Mason shrugged.

"Okay," he admitted grudgingly, "I suppose we are, but we can do an awful lot better you know. That's what tonight's meeting is about. First we need to decide when and where to dispose of Tina; then we can discuss what we're going to do next. Can't you wait till then?"

"Bollocks," said Collins, "you know me better than that. If you want my support tonight then I need to know exactly what you've got in mind long before the meeting. So you'd best get on with it hadn't you?"

This time Mason grinned; he'd been expecting something of the sort.

Sergeant Collins was a lot brighter than he looked, and ultra careful. His role in their little group was security and it was a job he took very seriously; one he was very good at. He'd been the first to realise that both Crabtree's debts and drinking were spiralling out of control. Either one of them on their own could have posed a serious security risk; put them together and they became potentially lethal.

So Dr. Crabtree had to go, and go he did; though the car crash that killed him seemed genuine enough even to the boys in Traffic whose job it was to carry out the investigation. Replacing him had been more of a problem. They'd considered (and discarded) three before Henson had made himself available. That's where access to criminal records came in so handy; it gave them background information on every member of their team, particularly the kind of information they wouldn't care to have made public.

In Henson's case he'd fallen into their lap the night he'd been caught fucking a near-naked teenage patient in the back seat of his car some six months earlier. Her name was Sandy Williams, and at first he thought himself lucky it was Mason and Collins who'd caught the pair of them 'in flagrante'. As Mason pointed out, if it had been anyone else Henson would have lost everything, his job, his marriage, (though to be honest the collapse of his marriage would have been the least of his problems), and his reputation.

In the end it was the girl that lost everything as usual. Sandy had been an unexpected bonus for the group, and by the time they'd finished with her she was already in a bad way. At the time she was the youngest girl they'd ever snatched by several years, and that fact alone guaranteed her special attention. On the third night Mason took her away for some extra curricular activities of his own, and by the time he'd finished with her all she wanted to do was die.

It was another twenty-four hours of degradation before that wish was finally granted, and even in death her body wasn't safe from his predations. She was one of the three girls that hadn't made it through training; for some reason the younger ones seemed to lack the strength of mind and body they needed to survive. In Sandy's case though, her fate had been sealed the moment they caught her in the car. It was part of the deal they'd worked out with Henson, a very pleasant part for everyone except her and Henson. He felt a genuine affection for the girl; if he'd known what they intended doing to her he'd have seen her safe and accepted the consequences.

Tina was the first girl they'd taken since Henson had joined the team and even he knew he was only there on probation. They were watching him closely for any sign of weakness, particularly when he'd been alone with her, administering the injections and treating her injuries. That was his role in the group, keeping the girls alive and in good condition until their training was complete and they could be sold on down the line. Mason nodded his head, he'd always intended keeping Collins in the loop.

"Things are going okay," he admitted. He'd been thinking about the night he'd spent on his own with Henson's girl and he was smiling at the memory. "We've already got some decent offers in for Tina you know, I reckon we might get as much as £8/10k for her in the end." Snake whistled in genuine surprise.

"As much as that," he said. "Mind you I think she's worth it, she's a hot little number. In a way I'll be sorry to see her go." Mason grunted; he seemed less than impressed.

"She's just another cunt," he said. "Women like her are only good for one thing and the world's full of 'em. That's what I like about our set up, at least we get a regular supply of fresh young pussy to torment every few weeks. You know what they say about variety being the spice of life." He laughed, "we've got our eyes on some promising material by the way including an identical pair of twins."

Collins looked at him sharply, "you're kidding. How old?"

"Eighteen, and it gets better. As far as I can tell they're the natural blondes our legal eagle's been wanting us to get for ages."

"As far as you can tell?" Collins' interest was showing clearly.

"Yeah. Short of stopping them on the street and telling them to take off their knickers I'd say it's ninety per cent certain. Their parents are Swedish and both of them are blondes themselves; so unless Mummy's been a naughty girl, the pair of them should have a nice blonde bush between their legs."

"That's going to stir things up a bit isn't it?" asked Collins. "If we get a pair of blonde eighteen-year-old twins going missing, we'll have the whole country up in arms looking for them." Mason shook his head.

"I don't think so. Teenage girls are going missing all the time, and just think of the price we'll get for them in Africa say, or the Far East. Attractive and identical, natural blonde twins - eighteen years old; train them properly and we'll be looking at £20/25k at least for top quality merchandise like that; and don't try telling me you won't enjoy training those two."

Mason was laughing; he knew their 'legal eagle' wasn't the only one of the group who had a weakness for natural blondes. The Snake would do more than sway in the wind for a pair of cunts like that; it would probably turn somersaults.

"Have you got any photos of them?" asked Collins. Mason shook his head.

"Not with me, but I should have some by tonight.' Slowly Collins nodded his head.

"What else is on the agenda?" He asked, Mason was more than happy to change the subject.

"Oh, there's several other girls we can look at, but there's also a new trend I want to tell you about; one I was introduced to on my trip to Germany last month. It's a new slant on these Corporate Hospitality Nights and it's a growing business on the continent apparently. But over there they have plenty of girls being brought in from Eastern Europe. On this side of the channel we might have more trouble making up the numbers."

In fact getting hold of the girls wasn't really the problem, hundreds of them were being smuggled in every month to staff the whorehouses and massage parlours dotted around the country. What Mason really objected to was the price he'd have to pay to get hold of these girls; he had a deep-rooted objection to paying for his women.

"How many are you talking about?" Asked Collins.

"Four or five at a time, half a dozen at the most. You try to organise it on one girl to every ten guys or so. It's a private dinner party where the guys get wound up on drink and drugs and are shown a whole range of videos like this one." He jerked his thumb in the direction of the back seat where the video of Tina still lay in its evidence bag. "They'd just love to watch young Tina getting hammered for instance; and when the guys are all fired up and ready to rumble they wheel in the girls."

"They're always young, pretty and dressed up in their fancy duds. Nice faces all of them, nice bodies too though a bit of variety does no harm. It's a major part of the job specification; that goes without saying. Generally there's not too much going on between their ears, but what they've got between their ears isn't all that important is it?" He laughed, "it's their bodies, and what they've got between their legs they get paid for. Dumb little run-of-the-mill cunts on the whole, but attractive enough to make shagging them a real pleasure once the punters have got a few drinks inside them. The first time they perform they think they're there as part of the table decoration and expect to smile their way through the last part of a rather boring evening with plenty of free drinks in exchange for the pleasure of their company. And maybe, if they're lucky, a well paid fucking from some sugar daddy when the night's over."

Mason paused and looked across at Collins, "only that's not quite the way things work out. A lot of the fun is in setting it all up. The guys have to draw for which table they eat at, like I said, eight, nine, ten to a table usually. Just imagine ten horny guys to entertain one pretty little girl; the outcome's inevitable really. And while the meal's being eaten the guys run their own competitions to decide the order in which they get to shag the table decoration. It's all fairly civilised on the whole though it can get a little rowdy at times."

"You sound pretty knowledgeable," said Sergeant Collins, "are you sure you haven't been to one of these do's yourself?" This time Mason merely grinned.

"Only the one," he said, "Schmidt took me to one he organised in Dusseldorf, but it was quite an experience. Like I told you, as soon as the meal's over the girls are paraded in and stood in the middle of the room, one for every table. Then it's the girls turn for the lucky dip; they draw lots to decide which table they're going to sit at. In fact all they're deciding is which ten guys get to fuck them first.'

"It's all very jolly and once the first couple of drinks have been forced down the bitches the MC stands up, like the starter at The Grand National. "Gentlemen," he says, "are you ready for the entertainment to get under way?" The room erupts; of course they're fucking ready, they've been ready for the last hour or more.'

"And do you have your playthingss close at hand?" Bedlam breaks out again only louder this time, and just as the girls are looking round, smiling uncertainly and wondering what the hell is going on, he delivers the coup de grace."

"Well what are you waiting for? Gentlemen you now have permission to say hello to the young lady on your table. Have fun, enjoy them to the full."

"Within seconds every single one of those girls is on her back, probably on the nearest available table. Most of them in Dusseldorf were screaming blue murder; as all their fancy finery vanished faster than snow on a hot summers day. Their bra's and panties are particularly prized trophies; tradition insists that they go to numbers nine and ten in the pecking order, the ones who have to wait longest."

"But even at those low numbers they never have to wait very long for their first taste of pussy. Twenty minutes is about the average I'm told, thirty is a bloody long wait, and when the girls have serviced everyone on their allotted table, open house is declared. Pick your bitch and get in line buddy; the best part of the evening is under way. The hottest girls always have the longest queues but isn't that just the way the cookie crumbles."

"Even the less attractive ones get done fifteen or twenty times in a normal night, the popular ones twice that number. That's where the injections come in you see, without them the girls would never survive the hammering they get. But they get well paid for it in Germany, you'd be surprised how well. A lot of them are regulars now and they can get a real taste for it. That's one of the side effects of the drugs; the more often they get fucked the more they seem to need it. I suppose it's what you'd call a vicious circle."

He looked at Collins and raised an eyebrow when he got a minimal response.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It sounds an interesting concept," admitted Collins, "but how much money is there in it? For us I mean. How many girls would we need, and how much would they cost?"

Mason reached into his jacket pocket and took out a brown envelope, tossing it carelessly onto the back seat alongside the evidence bags.

"It's all in there," he said, "the set up, the costings and a few photographs just to whet your appetite. We'll need someone to manage it for us of course, it's best if we stay in the background; but there are three names for you to look at and think about. Oh, and there's a good market in the videos as well. You'd be surprised how many of the guys want a reminder of the night. Doing all five of the girls on film in one night is quite a macho thing apparently."

Collins was watching the road. He slowed the car and turned through the gates into the headquarters car park and pulled into one of the spaces reserved for the vice squad. In the silence that followed, the two of them looked at each other for a brief moment.

"Come on then," said Mason at last, "I suppose we'd better see if we can find out what actually happened to poor little Tina, though somehow I don't feel all that confident. Actually I think I'll go over to the house and give the bitch a bloody good shagging tonight, watching that video made me hard as hell, I'm surprised her mother didn't notice."

This time it was Collins' turn to laugh. The brown envelope went into the inside pocket of his jacket; he collected the evidence bags from the back seat and followed his boss through the security doors and up to their office on the third floor. He had a lot to think about.

*

They'd left Tina semi-conscious, writhing across the cellar floor every time the vibrators hummed into motion inside her, but they didn't leave her long. After a shower and a quick discussion, three of them left, while the Accountant (or more accurately the 'Legal Eagle') headed back downstairs to tidy up the mess that was now Tina Featherstone. Discussion was hardly an accurate description; as always it was Mason who laid out the programme he'd decided upon while the other four merely nodded their heads in agreement.

"No more sex for three days, and no more beatings - ever, unless she needs disciplining or something goes wrong." He turned to the mechanic, "we should have enough photos by now, you can start putting together her profile for the website, but let me have a look at it before you go online. Doc... " he said, looking across the table at Henson, "you can give her another set of shots in a couple of days, Riley will help you."

Henson's eyes briefly met those of the lawyer across the table but Mason was pleased to see they didn't linger, 'best those two don't trust each other too much' he thought before continuing with his instructions.

"If you're happy with the state she's in, then the pair of you can give her a good seeing to while you're at it just so she doesn't forget what she's doing here. Oh, and by the way, enjoy her while you've got the chance, she'll be here ten days max. After that she goes to the highest bidder and God help her then."

For a moment there was silence in the room as the five men stared up at the monitor and watched Tina writhing across the floor as her hands reached between her legs in a futile attempt to stop the vibrators' relentless assault on her sexuality. Mason reached out a hand and tweaked the sound up a notch as her eyes rolled back in her skull. The noise she was making now bore no resemblance to the moans of pleasure that had escaped her lips an hour or so earlier. Tina was clearly suffering and Mason found himself smiling as he watched and listened.

He loved the feeling of being in total control of their destinies. Knowing he had the power to reduce a healthy, attractive young woman like Tina to this quivering heap of hormones crawling across the cellar floor some twelve feet below his feet gave him such a buzz. Tonight had been special; these heavy sessions had always been his favourites and probably always would be. Even when Tina moved on there'd be others; the blonde twins for starters. They'd offer him so many new opportunities; abuse one perhaps while her sister watched on, unable to help. Never knowing when the time would come for their roles to be reversed, but knowing for certain that they would be.

He had no way of knowing whether the twins had ever had sex with each other, but they certainly would once he got them downstairs and went to work on them. By the time he was done, they'd be fucking each other like a pair of rabid polecats, a talent that should add considerably to their value when the time came for them to follow Tina onto the open market. Almost reluctantly he dragged his eyes away from the screen.

"You might as well clean her up now Doc," he said, "give her a shower and get her into bed. Riley will give you a hand," his eyes switched to the Legal Eagle, "as long as there's no funny business while she's in this state. I don't want either of you slipping her a quick one as soon as I go out the door." Riley looked at him wide-eyed but hardly innocent.

"I'm not sure I've got the strength after what we've just done to her."

"Liar," said Mason, though there was enough humour in his voice to ensure that Riley didn't take offence. "We all know you'd spend the rest of the night messing with her if you got the chance."

The smiles that circled the table now had an uneasy edge to them. Everyone, except maybe Henson, knew Riley well enough to know there was more than a hint of truth in Mason's words. Their relationship was less friendly than it might have been; after all it was Riley's cellar and he felt that gave him an automatic right to use the guests any time he felt the need.

"Stock up the fridge while you're at it. I want to give her plenty of time to think about what we did to her tonight. I want to leave her in no doubt that we can repeat the exercise any time we feel like it." He stood up and looked at Collins.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12