Abduction of Steph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
131 Followers

The HUD blinked on with "start with face" and blinked off again.

Steph didn't care; she just wanted this humiliation ended, just go home, curl up to hide away from everyone. She felt the strong hands to use the washcloth to first wipe away her tears, then warmed water to wash her face and upper shoulders. On top of everything else, now she had no makeup on her face, just clean skin. So far -the touch was soft, enough for her to relax a little and wait to see what was next. Her tears had stopped, but she was still twisted up inside and felt ill to her stomach.

The "next" caught her totally by surprise - the ever-present strong hands began to very gently, very softly wash her arms, her chest, and then her breasts. She could not tell what lotion or oil was on the wash cloth but it was working wonders on her skin. The gentleness caught her totally by surprise - and the touch of the strong hands on her 34C boobs was having an amazing, tantalizing effect. The nervousness was leaving he stomach, she felt herself relax and she also caught herself leaning into the caresses of her breasts. The hands worked around her left breast and nipple, then the right breast and nipple. The promise of no pain was being kept. There was no promise made, however, to not make her so absolutely horny that she could not stop trying to rub her legs together to make her pussy lips touch over and over.

The strong hands gradually began to move around to her sides and her hips and perform the same slow and wonderfully gentle cleansing. Her skin felt like it was warming, her breasts like they had never felt before. She thought she could tolerate this level attention for quite a while but the thoughts of what could happen below her belly button still scared her. She was totally naked, she was so uncharacteristically wet in her crotch, and her nipples were like hard stones. Every touch made the fire inside grow brighter. The hands were now at her stomach and working that same soft magic to her outer hips and lower stomach. Not so low that it was her crotch but not that far away, either.

Steph tried to control her breathing and calm her inner self as she felt the strong hands move her legs apart. No sense in fighting because her entire body had been on display for this person to see, admire, get horny over, whatever they wanted she guessed. Her pussy was totally wet and completely open to public view. The thought that she wondered if her attacker noticed she tried to keep her pussy hair trimmed for her swim suit passed rapidly as she felt the strong hands lift her right leg and begin to cleanse her foot and shin. Now, even my asshole is out in public, thought Steph, as the hands moved up her right thigh.

Steph cringed as her right leg was moved outward, opening up her crotch to even more view. The strong hands began to work outside to inside on her upper thigh. She was almost in the spread eagle position with her right leg moved outward, and then upward as the strong hands moved right up to, but not touching her vaginal lips. They came up to the crease between leg and groin, up to the curve of her ass into her pussy, but never quite into her truly private zone. She felt the edges of her sparse pussy hair touched over but never touched into its covered places. With each touch, she felt herself getting even more wet. Wetter than she ever thought she could be; it was beginning to go down her slit to her asshole she was so wet.

The strong hands repeated the same "almost but no cigar" nearly touching cleansing of her left leg. Steph was beside herself - she had never, never, ever been this horny in her life. The few times she had bothered to try to pleasure her own self had never gotten her this high. She felt like something was about to bust inside her if she did not peak out and get off. As this thought crossed her mind, she held her breath as the strong hands picked her up and the waist, slid her body down the table, and then pushed both legs up so her knees were on her chest. Now she knew she was going to be raped, her pussy was wide open for anything and she could not stop anything from happening.

Steph almost stopped breathing for a minute as she felt the strong hands, place one foot against her ass cheek, lean the leg out, and then touch her pussy hair with a very, very soft cloth. First, just the top of her crotch with the sparse hair, then down one side of her pussy to her asshole, and back up again. Then down the other side. The strong hands were not going down the middle of her pussy, around the lips but over her asshole and her ass crack. Steph could not hold her self still, she tried to the strong hand to touch her most private place and it kept moving to one side as she moved. This was becoming more frustrating as she was becoming more and more anxious to peak out and get off. How was no longer an issue; only when and how soon was the issue.

The strong hand shifted both feet downward so they were both against her ass cheeks, leaned them out as far as she could tolerate, and then shifted its cleaning pattern to concentrate on cleansing her ass and where her pussy fluids were going. The touch was so soft, so gentle, that Steph almost missed the small probing of a finger into her asshole. It wasn't much, around the rim of her pinkish opening and then away again. She thought she was hallucinating at first - no, there it was again, only a little more insistent this time and actually into the inner edge. She didn't know what to think; even she had never stuck her finger up her own ass; now here was some total stranger making it feel so good to have it toyed with in a slow, smooth way. Even this was making her more and more horny.

Steph waited, and yes, the fingers of the strong hands were touching, ever so lightly, the ruffled ridges of her vaginal lips, the outer doors into her pussy. This was not at all like she had thought this was going to be like. Penetration, yes - she has already decided she was going to be raped - but not this gentle approach. It was making her incredibly, undeniably - outrageously - horny beyond her wildest imagination. It was easy for the fingers to touch her, and move her pussy parts around - it would have to be a water hose for her to be any wetter. She was actually lifting her ass up for the fingers to have more access, get inside her now and stop this infernal teasing. However long ago she was fighting this person, now she was trying to hump the fingers that were gliding back and forth over her pussy.

A large "O" appeared on her lips when she felt the first finger begin to open the outer lips of her pussy and slide more inside while still sliding up and down the length of her slit. No hurry, like someone who had all day to do whatever they cared. The finger was not holding her pussy open; it was sliding slowly up and down her wetness like someone who was just twiddling with no particular goal in mind. The finger was moving the wetness -even more now - around and playing with her pussy lips inside and out, not quite entering her but staying right near the entrance hole to her most private place. Steph tried more than once to rise up and get the finger to go around inside her, but the hand was too strong and the palm of the hand was pushing down on her crotch.

The first buck into the beginnings of a small orgasm happened so fast that it caught Steph off guard. The strong hands had moved to hold her pussy open while stroking her wetness, and then rubbed on her clit once with some pressure. That quickness blew her right into an orgasm like a stick of dynamite. Not a big one, but Steph was immediately squeezing her thigh together and trying to hold the finger against her clit for more pressure and to heighten that wonderful sensation. It only served to frustrate her even more and try to buck up on the fingers again.

The second time, the finger pulled the hood back from her clit, and then massaged her clit in a circular motion that sent Steph totally over the edge. Her body went into an automatic humping motion from the waist down, her ass was coming up off the table like it was in its own world, and she was straining against the cuffs trying to wrap her legs around the hand that was now teasing her into a land of unknown happiness to her mind and body. She could not get her legs together and that was driving her even farther into the humping motions. The finger sped up the massage of her clit and Step thought she was about to explode from the pressures in her body.

Steph went totally over the edge of total erotic arousal when the strong hands quit rubbing her clit, pulled her body farther down on the table so her ass and crotch were totally open again, and someone's mouth attached itself to her pussy like a suction cup. The tongue was going into her slit and after her clit like a person dying of thirst - back and forth, round and round, up and down, more pressure, and faster and faster on each cycle of pleasure. Her body completely betrayed all her fears when it went rigid and bridged up from the table to push her pussy out into this intruder's face and mouth. Each lick of the tongue drove her farther out over the edge until her whole being was quivering from the arousal and multiple orgasmic assaults but it would not come back down. Her pussy was in another universe of pleasure and she could not stop. Steph went absolutely over the far edge to pass out after the mouth sucking on her clit changed tactics and nipped a small bite on her clit three times very fast, with the third one latching on and holding her clit until she passed out.

As her body began to relax and return to some form of quiet normalcy, Steph had slipped into an exhausted but sexually satisfied sleep. Her burning urge for satisfaction had been sated for the time being. Her unknown captor wiped all of her body - front, back, boobs, pussy and ass - clean of the warming oil that had been used. As her body was being cleaned, the urge to push a finger into her asshole was rewarded with her body opening up like a flower for the intruding finger. The captor gently played with the opening for a few seconds to satisfy the curiosity, and then covered her with a light, soft blanket before dimming the laboratory lights down to a dull glow for sleep mode. Sexual penetration of all her orifices would come slowly, and at a later session. To sexually sate her body was enough experimentation for one day.

OldDog
OldDog
131 Followers
12