Abduction Seduction

Story Info
You grab her on the side of the road.
2k words
3.93
42.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is about 8 PM. It has gotten very dark outside, but the air is still slightly warm. I walk out onto the front porch in my green running shorts and a white tank top, do a few stretches, and then jog down the driveway. I am listening to my Ipod so I cannot hear anything except the music and the thump of my feet on the pavement. I think back to the fight we just had. I did not really mean to say that you were boring in bed; I only tried to say it would be nice to change things up and to add a little spice.

I am really getting into my run, burning off my anger, when a tall figure steps out of the darkness to grab me by the waist and throw me to the ground. My knees hit the ground first as the breath is knocked out of me. I am too shocked to struggle and it is too dark to see who has caught me. My abductor roughly ties me up and puts on a blindfold; he then kisses me passionately on the lips. Despite the fact that my head is telling me to fight I feel my resolve lessening. I start to melt into the kiss when suddenly I feel myself being yanked up and thrown into the cab of a truck. I sense my captor as he climbs in and the truck starts to speed off. I roll around a little with the movement of the truck, trying to get my hands untied or the blindfold off. As I do, my shirt gets twisted. It starts to ride up and one of my breasts pops out of the bottom. I feel a strong rough hand reach down and rub my exposed breast, gently tugging my nipple.

Finally the truck stops and I hear the door open. I can tell my captor got out of the truck, and after what seems like forever the door on my side of the truck opens. I feel huge hands around me, hoisting me up. My securely tied arms around are placed around a very masculine neck. I can feel the hot breath on my neck and cleavage as well as the huge bulge in my abductor's pants grinding against my hip. I am carried in to a dark room, and then laid gently on a bed. I feel the same strong hands take my small tied up hands and attach them tightly to the headboard. The room is so quiet I hear footsteps moving away from the bed and then the lock on the door being turned. I can sense the person moving around the room and I begin to smell burning matches. My heartbeat is pounding in my ears.

After a few minutes I feel someone sit down beside me on the bed. Cold hands reach up and take off my blind fold. For the first time since I was grabbed me off the side of the road I realize it is you. I start to tell you how much you frightened me, and how relieved I am that it was you who snatched me off in the darkness, but did you really have to be so rough? You press your hand against my lips to stop me mid sentence and then you quickly stuff the blind fold in my mouth to keep me quiet.

With wide eyes I watch you walk down to the end of the bed and take off my running shoes and socks one at a time; kissing and rubbing my feet and legs all the way up to the waist band of my running shorts. You slowly pull my shorts down over my hips and thighs, past my calves and off; your fingers and the fabric teasing my skin every inch of the way down. You push my shirt up over my head. Since my arms are tied up you use your pocket knife to cut the straps on the shirt and sports bra. I try to protest but with the blind fold in my mouth I only succeed in gagging myself a little. As soon as the cold air hits my nipples they harden. It causes a tingling sensation to run down my spine, settling in my lower stomach.

I watch you in the candle light. You throw my clothes onto the floor and start undressing yourself. First to go is your t-shirt and then your pants and socks join my clothes. Finally your boxers are removed and tossed into the pile on the floor.

You climb back up on to the bed beside me and start rubbing my hips and thighs and stomach. You run your fingers lightly on my bare skin, intentionally avoiding my damp pussy. I wiggle around on the bed, trying to get as much contact with your body as possible. You lean in to kiss my erect nipples. I feel your tongue and teeth lightly pressing on them. The pain is almost too much but it still feels absolutely wonderful. With your free hand you start massaging the breast that was not getting any attention from your mouth. You press the nipple between your finger and your thumb. I arch my back and moan your name into the gag.

Then your free hand slides down my flat stomach past my pierced belly button and lower to my freshly waxed pussy. You start rubbing your hand up and down along the moist slit. I slide my feet up closer to my ass so that my knees are bent, slightly raising my hips off the bed opening myself fully to you. You continue rubbing my pussy lips occasionally dipping a finger inside my hot pussy and teasing me by slowly pulling it back out. Your thumb presses down onto my clit, moving in a circular motion. I close my eyes and focus on the waves pleasure that your hand and mouth are creating.

I start to mumble my protest when your take your mouth away from my taut nipple. You look at me and grin, then slide down the bed kissing and sucking every inch of my body. When you reach my hips I can feel your warm breath between my thighs. My legs tremble with anticipation. You start kissing me, licking and sucking on my clit. You continue teasing my pussy with your fingers. I moan and buck my hips. I twist around and try to free my arms of their bindings, but my hands are tied too tightly. You continue to apply pressure to my clit with your mouth, licking deeply. It feels so good. My muscles start to tremble. I can feel my orgasm building. My muscles start to contract against your mouth. You can taste my love juices.

You get up on your knees and walk towards the head of the bed. You slide a pillow under my head. You look down and smile as you pull the blind fold out of my mouth. You lean in and kiss me deeply on the mouth, your tongue exploring its depths. I can taste myself on your lips. You pull back from my mouth and then move your hips closer to my pillow. I open my mouth as you push your cock between my trembling lips.

You slide your cock in and out of my mouth slowly at first then picking up speed, fucking my mouth; cramming it as deep as you can. I gag a little and continue to swallow and take more of you into my mouth. Back and forth you pull almost completely out of my mouth then slide it all the way back in. I am moaning and writhing on the bed unable to move much with my arms still tied. I can taste some of the precum dribbling down my throat. You pull out of my mouth spilling some juice on my breast. You take your finger and wipe up the little mess then slide that finger into my mouth. I suck on your finger like I had been sucking on your cock. You smile at my eagerness to clean up.

I twist my hips around as you climb between my legs. You raise my legs over your shoulders. I feel your cock so close to my hot pussy. You slide it up to the slit with the intention of rubbing it against me, teasing me mercilessly but I am so hot and wet and I keep wiggling around so you slide in easily. You glide in, pumping hard and fast into my wet pussy. You push so deep I can feel your balls slapping against my ass. I moan and yell louder as I get close to my second orgasm. You groan a little as you continue to fuck me harder. And then I feel it. You start to cum. I feel the hot liquid squirting up into me. After you finish you sink down onto the bed resting beside me.

You untie my arms and we cuddle for a little while. I lay with my head on your chest running my fingers on your stomach, while you lightly run your fingers over my back and down to playfully grab my ass. I kiss you and slowly get up. I walk into the bathroom to turn on the hot shower. As the room begins to steam up I step into the shower and begin washing away the sore muscles in my back and arms from being tied up for so long. As I start lathering up my body I notice you have been watching me the whole time through the sheer shower curtain. I pull back the curtain a little and reach out to get your hand, pulling you into the steamy shower. You step between me and the falling water and begin to help me lather up my body, and then I return the favor. We take turns washing each other off. You wrap your arms around my body kissing my neck and shoulders, then push me against the cold shower wall and continue kissing me and rubbing my sides from my hip to my shoulders and back down. The combination of the hot water and the cold tiles as cause my nipples to harden again. You look down and smile when you see me.

You continue kissing my neck and breasts. I push you back a little as I turn us around in the small shower. I get down on my knees in the hot falling water. You take your left leg and prop it up on the side of the tub and use your right hand to hold onto the shower curtain. You close your eyes as I start to suck you off. I lick up and down the shaft, wrapping my lips around the head. I use my left hand to start rubbing your balls and my right hand to massage your thigh. I hear you moaning and mumbling my name, I feel you running your hand through my wet hair pulling my head closer. I slide your cock in and out of my mouth. I lick your shaft and balls alternating then return my attention to taking as much of you in my mouth as I can. I push you in as deeply as possible...swallowing several times to allow more room to take in more of you. I cram as much of your cock as possible into the back of my throat. I can feel you starting to cum. As you are shooting down my throat again I continue to swallow everything that I can. When you finish I pull back and look up at you for approval.

You help me stand up and you begin to kiss me again as the hot water starts to turn cold. We turn off the water and step out. We use an impossibly small hotel towel to dry each other off and start to get dressed, when I realize you ruined my shirt. You laugh and toss me an extra shirt that you had thoughtfully brought. We blow out the candles and leave the hotel room hand in hand. You drive me the few blocks back to my house. As I walk up the steps toward my door you ask "Same time tomorrow?"