About Me Ch. 08

Story Info
When a religious woman finds sex.
1.3k words
4.33
21.4k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just got back from sending off my nephew, and were taking care of things before we went to bed. I had my mother's look and words still in my head.

I had a very religious upbringing, in a small town, where everybody knows you, and a mother that was very controlling. When I married I thought that I was away from under her thumb. But as it turns out you can never get away.

That night as i put the children to bed, I passed by the study and saw my husband on the computer. From the door it looked to me like he was watching porn, no doubt looking for inspiration.

I came up to him and saw on the big screen that he was looking at pictures that he had taken while he was having his way with me.

It was the first time that I had seen them, and from a far it did look like porn. But when I came up next to his chair, it didn't really look that bad.

I knew that he had been taking pictures, almost from the first day, but I never thought about them, and what he was doing with them.

As I looked on I felt his hand slip under my dress, around and up my leg. He gently squeezed my thigh as his fingers crawled up to my wet pussy.

I watched mesmerized at the screen, my pussy spread across 32 inches, you could count the pores on my skin, it was so detailed. His cock slipping into my mouth was so large, and you could see the strain my lips were under as he pushed in. The veins on it were like I was looking at satellite pictures of rivers.

He pulled me over and onto his lap, lifting my dress and slipping both of his hands between my legs. He pulled me tight against his chest as he spread my knees getting into my soaking crotch.

The pictures were on auto-play, each lingering long enough for me to see what he was doing to me, and then switching to a new angle or frame.

He had me in every way that I knew a man could have a woman, his cock splitting open all of my holes. The pictures were so graphic that looking at the big screen I felt as if he was doing those things to me over, again.

His fingers slipped in and out of my crack, slicking my skin for them to slip in even easier, he fingered my ass and made it open for him as he forced me to watch what I had shut my eyes so hard not to see.

I tried to stand up and leave, but he held me tight and let me know that he wouldn't let me, I tried turning my eyes away from the screen, but that wasn't an option also.

As I looked at the slide-show in front of me, I started appreciating the beauty of our naked bodies.

At our age few of our friends were as fit as we were then. His cock was massive, even more on the big screen as he plunged it down or up my ass, my ass was great, not a hair to be seen, thanks to him, and all of that nude sun had cleared my skin completely.

I started admiring our bodies, as he kept fingering me.

I felt an orgasm coming on, and I let myself go, my muscles were on the verge of an orgasmic spasm, when he stopped stimulating my hungry hole.

I bucked in his lap, spurring him on, but he held me tightly against his chest until I gave up.

As I took up my breathing again, he pushed my head up towards the screen with his chin, and slowly returned to stimulating me.

He edged me on that evening until I think that foam started coming out of my mouth. He then took me in his arms and carried me away to our bed.

On shaky legs he made me stand in front of the bed until he had made it, until he took out the lacy blindfold and put it on my face.

I watched us in the new mirrors we had in our bedroom. Getting more excited by the images in front of me as well as by the images that were still in my mind of all the things that he did to me.

Standing there I felt my wetness drip between my thighs, as my knees were almost giving out. He had me wait on purpose. He took me by the waist and placed kneeling in the middle of the bed, pushing my head and shoulders down onto the sheets, and sticking my ass up and out, he slipped in behind me, pushed my knees apart, to his liking and then stroked my soaking cunt.

I was in heaven, his fingers slipped between my slick folds driving me crazy with their rough texture, I let out an involuntary moan, which buried me.

He instantly let go of my trembling body and got off of the bed, I opened my eyes and through the lace I could see him preparing the camera, to capture his newest game that he would play with me.

I was trembling on the bed, my pussy was gaping, and I could fell the cold air of the room as it filled me up, I couldn't stand it any more, I moved my hands toward the center of my being. He stopped me, he got on the bed behind me again, pushed my hands apart and my face into the sheets.

He grabbed me by the skin on my hips, hard, as if I had had handles there, and impaled me with his giant cock in one swift motion all the way!

As he pushed in, air escaped my pussy in a long loud fart, as he bottomed out in me, he held my ass tightly against his thighs.

The sudden assault had sent a scream of pain and release through my body, I started puffing air out of my nose, trying to get a handle on the feelings rushing through me. As I was about to get control, he started pumping his cock in and out of me. The tempo was so controlled that it had me up and off of my orgasm plateau and in the air. The stimulation was incredible, I felt like I was a balloon, and his cock was pumping me. He pumped me to the edge of bursting, and then some.

He held on tight to my hips in total control of the thrusts. Pumping, and pumping until I started thrashing my head on the mattress and wailing.

He kept the tempo up for ages, it seemed, I was orgasming, one looooong orgasm that was climbing, and taking me with it, up to where there was no air.

Then I burst!

He held on to my ass, as I writhed under him, lost in the wonderful feeling that was turning my mind into mush.

I lost control of my senses, of my body and slumped in the middle of the bed, curled up in the fetal position trembling. He pulled his dick out of me and brought it to my face, the smell of pussy on it. He pushed the helmet in between my lips, I instinctively started sucking, the sucking that is the most primal of all instincts. Soon he feed me his milk, I drained it all, not knowing who or what I was.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, leaving just the tip between my lips, as he showed me the next day and the next, on the big screen, my lips kissed the tip, licked the tip, sucked the tip, and collected every little dew drop that it produced.

As I lay wasted in the middle of the bed, he lay behind me, spooning me and holding me tight against his body until we fell asleep and the camera ran out of batteries.