Absolutely Fuckulous

Story Info
Rob and I are identical twins, we share most everything.
1.4k words
3.26
33k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Rob and I are identical twins, we share most everything together and since we launched our home décor/design company when we were just eighteen things have been going knots the past four years

And we manage to keep away from the pangs of recession by getting new contracts from the rich with whom we have gained a good service and reliability reputation.

So when we gained a contract to resign the large mansion hour of the Marchioness of Cunterbury we were absolutely delighted.

The job was well worth c few thousand and was bound to increase our reputation even more and we had to consider bringing in new talented people to meet the demand, but this one we would keep just to ourselves and we are so glad we did because there were numerous perks, and very surprising perks we would never ever have dreamt of.

The Marchioness was a fine example of womanhood and, in her early forties she had a stance that could well outdo many of the younger element. Her disposition on too was well friendly to put it mildly, a pleasant smile always greeted us when she discussed the new features we had in mind. Much of our work dealt with suggestions, we both having the natural talent to put together colours and materials.

As we were both single,. Not having had the time to strike up a permanent relationship, and the Mansion being far away from our home in Derby, she invited us to stay over for as long as it takes and offered us a room each with all the home comforts, she even said we could take meals there so we had our feet well under the table.

We could never have imagined at that point just how far our feet were under...

We'd been there a week if I remember, I was working on reigning the kitchen when the Marchioness asked Rob if we could concentrate on her bedroom next. She said it was not as though she spent a lot of conscious time in it but she had this notion just how good it would look in burgundy and black and asked if Rob could give her any ideas.

I was still working on the kitchen so it was better the Rob did the bedroom and I would join him when I'd finished the kitchen.

About a couple of days later I was just going to the bathroom, passing the door that led to the Marchioness's bedroom. I just happened to notice the door was slightly ajar and was just about to pop my head through to see how Rob was doing when I could not help hearing the Marchioness's voice, but not in the usual tone, it sounder soft and, well sexy with those whispery overtones which made me pause.

"Absolutely fabulous" I heard her saying with relish and I was thinking there was another

happy customer happy with what we were doing, or in this case, with what Rob was doing.

"It is beautiful and just how I would have imagined" she continued, still in that sexy voice and I was thinking she was really delighted

But what made me curious I heard some sort of moaning noises and then the Marchioness saying something about it would be better if you took off those sexless overalls.

That was it, I could retain my curiosity no longer, opening the door quietly I was completely taken back when I saw the Marchioness taking time to enjoy Rob's tackle and him just laying back across the edge of the big king-size bed and enjoying her spoiling.

"It's been so long Rob since Richard and I .... well he divorced me a year ago so I am left without any sexual gratification whatsoever, and a woman like me needs those bodily and carnal comforts."

Then, not realising I was standing there at the door, she really aroused my interest when she complimented Rob once more on his manhood. "It is so striking, I love the feel of it Rob." (she was calling him by his Christian name, he was well in)

From then on I saw her role it in the palms of her hands whilst Rob was having a wonderful time and I was terribly jealous, after all we had shared most things and there was I fantasising why not the very passionate and delectable Marchioness?

I wondered should I just go back and let them get on with it or maybe just announce my presence in a surprised way. Given an eyeful of what makes the female form very sexy as she was stood by the bed, bending over, her skirt dropping down to her ankles as she was doing something to Rob which I could not see but given the sounds, I guessed, But anyway my focus was on those gorgeous black stockings fastened with red suspender belt and her very arousing black and red frilled panties which did everything for her figure.

I wouldn't be lying if I say I had a hard on, it was like watching a porno movie but in real life, this woman was very hot and very passionate and I was feeling so frustrated that my brother was getting her all. I badly wanted some of the action and when eventually Rob came out of his Nederland he saw me and quite rudely told me to "Piss Off."

It was at that time that the |Marchioness lifted her head from what she was doing, turned to see me standing there.

"But you mustn't talk to your brother like that, I would love him to join us, it would be like having double helpings, you look so very much alike."

"I wasn't going to refuse and offer like that but Rob had his niggles about that. He said politely this time for me to please go but again the Marchioness, bless here heart, interrupted saying;

"Rob didn't you tell me earlier that you and Peter shared everything? Then you must and anyway I would like it."

Rob could not contend with that, he looked at me with those eyes I knew so well, that I had spoiled his pleasure, but he could not have known that I would add to it because what the three of us enjoyed afterwards was beyond description..

"You have been holding out on me" the Marchioness gasped having spent quality time unzipping my jeans, downing my boxer shorts and revealing me."

"I had to be crumbed when I was young because of a tight foreskin" I said feeling her fingers tantalising my balls.

"Well that will make it even more exiting wont it" she chuckled nestling between the both of us in her underwear and enjoying feeling us both like she was on a voyage of discovery, she had that exquisite touch that made it a beautiful moment, her whispers telling us how lucky a woman was she to have double of everything and when she massaged, she was massaging both of us with equal esteem and her tight grasp as she gave us both a good pulling was out of this world, the sucking to, and the licking, going from one to the other, kissing, sniffing and teasing each cock so wonderfully, I wanted to explode,

This woman was definitely the most adorable and delightful form of the female special I had ever known and I wanted all she could give.

As her passion grew she invited us mot to hold back, to do whatever was in our hearts to do - and so I discovered another side of Rob I didn't know, and I guess him also of me,. Because as that passion built into a carnal rhapsody so were our animal desires, and we both did things with the lustful and very fuckable Marchioness that could never be aptly put into mere words, but the taste and the fuck of her wonderfully warm and inviting pussy were well shared, the wonderful times sucking each other as I was treated to a wonderfully deep smothering of wet hot cunt juice as Rob, managed to find a deep entry into her tight ass which made for such a wonderful combination of sucking, tasting and fucking we all do very much enjoyed to the full.

The Marchioness of Cunterbury showed us her worth, it could not have been better. Being a habitual person(her words) - she wanted her passion each day we were there and in her bedroom went for a design that presented wonderfully the images of the three of us, so that she could forever remember she said, just how good it was with identical twins.

This woman was truly absolutely fuckulous and the feeling in my groins reminds me of just how great she was.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers