Abused Counselors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better," he said between huge breaths, "much better."

"Good."

He sat up with a start. "Oh my God, Phyllis, your breasts look awful. Can I do something for you?"

"We better stay in character. I'll be all right." She said softly and smiled a little.

He sat back, breathing heavily. She stood before him, her hands at her sides, breathing heavily herself. Her breasts showed spiderwebs of red stripes and her nipples were puffy. They stood there for several moments, and she looked at him. "You've gotten Betty Boobs back for all the pain she's given you. Well done, Mike. How do you feel?"

"Better, much, much, better. I--I--I--"

" I see you have a problem." He looked down and saw his cock was making a huge bulge in the front of his slacks. "My, you're a big boy. Can't let you leave frustrated: it would be unhealthy." Phyllis knelt in front of him, her abused breasts swinging. "Now finish it off. You've subdued Betty Boobs. Make her suck your cock, fill her mouth with your sticky sperm, make her swallow it."

"But, but, but. . ."

"But me no buts. Wouldn't you like to fuck her face?"

"I guess so. . ."

"Would you like to shove your cock between her lips? Between the lips that mock you, the lips that tease you?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He unzipped his pants, freeing a generous erection. She smiled at him mockingly, shaking her head no, glaring at him. "I don't care if you have a donkey dick, I'm not taking that thing in my mouth. You don't deserve to have your cock sucked. You should live with blue balls the rest of your life." He pushed her head down and she took him into her mouth, licking and sucking.

"C'mon, bitch, make me cum," he growled. "Suck harder, harder, harder." He moved her head up and down, fucking her face, and she sucked more and more frantically sensing he was close. His frustration and arousal was so intense it took thirty seconds to shoot a huge load down her throat in several pulses before he fell back into his chair, spent.

Phyllis stood up, licking her lips, and removed her bra before putting her blouse back on, buttoning it all the way to the top. Going around behind the desk, she winced as she sat down, made some notes on a pad and looked up at him calmly. "I think our role play went very well today, Mr. Shealy. Do you think so?" He nodded his head weakly. "Good. You should sleep very well tonight. Now, when you have trouble at work, I don't want you to do anything to antagonize your boss. I don't want you to lose your job while you're working out your issues here in therapy. Be impassive, take it as best you can, write down all the hurtful things she says to you, even one and remember everything you want to say to her for our next session. Bring the pad with you to our next appointment, or e-mail me a transcript ahead of time. I have the same time next week open for another session, and we'll continue to work through your frustration issues, if you wish."

He got up slowly and stood, looking at her with puzzlement and concern on his face. "Okay, I'll do that. Didn't I hurt you, Dr. Barbarosa? Are you all right?"

She smiled broadly. "Nothing I haven't been through before. I'm fine, Mr. Shealy, perfectly fine. Please don't worry about me. Next week, same time?"

He nodded vigorously, and shook up. She stood and offered her hand, shaking it before he sheepishly crossed the room and left.

The sleet had turned to rain outside, and the glass of the office was cold. Phyllis pressed her aching breasts against the glass, indifferent to who may be looking, savoring the relief. She closed her eyes and put as much hot skin as she could on the windowpane.

Shortly after he left, Ginger Bain bustled into the room, carrying her winter coat. "Are you all right? I'm sure the boys in the investment firm across the way appreciate the show."

Phyllis turned around, licked her lips and pulled up her skirt, putting her crimson backside against the ice cold pane, stroking her abused tit flesh, wincing slightly. "I'm wonderful, Ginger. Won't be able to sit down easily for a while. He's so tasty. Ooo, I'm onto something here."

"I'm jealous, I wish I could get my tits were worked over like that. You're unreal. Your ass and tits must be on fire right now. How you can spot the angry ones that won't go out of control is beyond me."

"Oh, it's easy, Ginger. He wouldn't hurt a fly outside this room. All it takes is a little ESP, reading the incoming file thoroughly, a police background check before the first session, and some imagination. I put out only the instruments I want used and never let him tie me up."

"He's got a monster cock. You sure I can't help you with him?"

"No," she said possessively, standing upright. "I need to keep this one to one for the time being. He needs have a consistent partner to work through his issues. Someone he can center on." She wiggled her battered butt against the cold windowpane. "Why don't you find a gloryhole later?"

"Ooo, yummy, sounds like a plan. You coming with me?"

"No, I came when he filled my throat a few minutes ago." Ginger came over and whacked Phyllis on the side of the head; Phyllis gave her a knowing look. "You're jealous, that's obvious."

"Well, you could buy me dinner to make up for it, Dr. Barbarosa. Especially since you've already had your appetizer. Whenever you're done giving the boys downstairs a show."

"Delighted, Dr. Bain. The dessert should be very special. Just let me button my blouse and tidy my desk and I'll be ready."

Ginger looked over at the wall where Phyllis' doctoral degree hung as she put out her own coat, wrapping a long scarf around her neck. "How long have we known each other?" she mused.

"Twenty years?" Phyllis said as she began to put her own coat on.

"Sounds right. Who'da thought two women with Doctorates in Home Economics from the University of Panhandle State could not only make a mint, but get their every sexual desire fulfilled?"

"Who'da thunk it? But we work hard for the money, and make many sacrifices for our patients. We also get what we want on our terms, and that's what matters," Phyllis said, donning her own winter coat and hat, taking Ginger's arm and leading her out of the office. "Watch your step. It's slick outside."

12