Abused Counselors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about your other co-workers?"

"We got along fine. We could laugh, we could laugh about Betty and Jeff's stupid lust after her. The security guard showed me a video where they spent some time in her office after hours."

"Really?"

"It was pathetic. They looked like a couple of high school students, fumbling to get anything done. He came too soon, and she went home frustrated."

She laughed and gave his knee a gentle tap. "You slept well?"

"I slept very well."

"You ate well?"

"Oh, yes."

"Bad dreams?"

"Never. Just remembered what happened here, and the nightmares stayed away."

"Good. Your love life improved?"

"My love life was here. I could hardly walk down the street to my appointment thinking about how you were going to suck me dry at the end of the session."

"And this is the last session?" she asked sadly, remorsefully.

He reached down and stroked her cheek; she melted into his touch. "I hope not. Where do we go now?" She sat there and thought for several moments.

Looking at her, her body porcelain white except where abused, her dark hair mussed, her lipstick smeared, gave her an elegance in spite of her situation. "This doesn't have to be it. I want you," he growled.

"But, but, this was. . ."

"No it wasn't therapy. It was sex. Pure and simple. You and me. Nobody else. Yes, it helped me. Now, I want something else. I want more."

"What?"

"You. Your heart, your mind, your wonderful body. I want you to come to my house this weekend."

"Why?"

"My big dick. Outrageous sex."

"What about the rest of it?"

"Bring your toys and tell me what you want. I'll do it to you, I'll do everything for you. I adore you. And I'll tell you what I want done."

"No, what about us?"

He scratched his face. "We'll work that out as we go along. Do you cook?"

"Like a master chef." she said with a proud sneer.

"We won't need to go out to eat. We can stay in the whole weekend. Do we have a deal?"

She looked up at him with fire in her eyes, her breasts aching, her lust sated for the moment, her mind spinning with possibilities. "Done. I'll be there."

12