Acacia Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave"Five" is trained and brought out to serve the party.
5k words
4.09
62.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of the Acacia story, which readers might want to read first, but that is not essential. Thanks to readers for the useful feedback and for your scoring at the end...)

"Kneel, Five." As he folded himself awkwardly to his knees next to the sofa, Acacia place the dog dish of wine in front of him, settling back into the sofa with her arm around Diana, sipping the wine and watching him with an arched eyebrow. He took his cue, and spread his legs more to bend lower, hands and cock still restrained, to bring his face into the bowl. He took in the oaky aroma of the wine as he lapped it, getting it in his chin and face. As he bent low, the toe of her shoe nudged his ass, reminding him of her proprietary role. He flashed back to the paintings from earlier in the evening, and the inversion of a warm domestic scene- a woman in charge, a woman in her arms, and him on his knees like the dog symbolizing established roles.

"Diana, take care of Five, and then let's go upstairs. It really is quite late." Acacia stood, gathering her robe, and went through the hall and up the staircase. He rocked back on his knees, face dripping, head up. Diana was standing, slipping back into her discarded blouse, turning off the table lamp. With a quick step, she moved closer to unsnap the lead from his collar, signaling him to stand up. She efficiently unwound the chain; clipping the leash back to his collar ring and leading him back out through the kitchen. In the dark yard, she shivered as she walked ahead of him, to the edge of the lawn, then stopped and crossed her arms, waiting impatiently.

She poked his back with a sharp finger. "Piss break, Five, quickly." Half aroused still, hands behind him, he found it hard to start, and then felt the flow coming. His urine spattered the ivy as he had to let it go uncontrolled, unable to direct himself. With a tug on the leash, and a disgusted look, she pulled him away, back toward the light of the kitchen, then stopped and turned.

"Kneel now." Surprised, he turned and slipped again to his knees, taking the new position he had learned, waiting. Diana stepped closer and roughly pulled the leash to tilt his head up, lifting her own skirt and pushing his head between her legs. "Eat me, slut, quickly. She has me do her but won't let me cum." Mouth wide, tongue working, he licked her wetness and tasted her arousal as she forced him closer, riding his face with her clit, pubic bone against him. He licked faster, until she suddenly pulled away, gasping. A sharp tug on the leash got him to his feet again, as she smoothed her skirt. His cock was hard again, still in the ring, as he stumbled after her hands cuffed.

In the kitchen, she pointed him to a mat on the floor, and clipped the leash to a hook on the wall with the snap of a lock. "Beta sluts sleep here. Acacia doesn't want you to touch that cock; it's not yours to play with now." She tossed an old quilt over him, as she flipped off the light and headed for the stairs. He was left to curl up, trying to find comfort on his side, hands cuffed behind, using his teeth to drag the quilt over his shoulder. The mat was thin, stuffed with cedar shavings, their smell faint now, but the kitchen was warm. His mind was full of the new contradictions, of his rapid change from his old self to a new loss of self, from his feelings of always being self-contained to the new feeling of giving, of having offered himself and having received control. Sleep came slowly.

4.

Morning sunlight on the stone floor of the kitchen woke him, and he remembered his new role as the ache of his arms and the restraint of the cuffs came back quickly. He lay as the shadows moved with the sun, and the warming house tapped with rising heat, until he looked up to see Diana standing over him. In low shoes and a long white cotton nightgown, her hair newly brushed, she smiled lightly with her own thoughts as she unlocked the leash and waited while he creaked to his feet. She led him again out into the yard, naked and cuffed, and watched as he pissed in the landscaped border. Taking him to the brick patio, she removed his cuffs but kept the nylon collar and leash, as she tossed him a small rough cloth and turned the coiled garden hose on him without a word. The spray was harsh and very cold, making him shiver as he scrubbed his body all over, working his shoulders and aching wrists as he did. She leaned to twist off the faucet, and to throw him a small towel; as he dried himself he saw the sunlight shadowing her body through the thin cotton, her breasts curving against it softly. The cock ring kept him hard as he became aroused again, making her laugh for the first time this morning. "Five, you are such a slut." She led him naked into the kitchen, where Acacia in her more elaborate nightgown was pouring coffee and setting out two breakfast places with orange juice in cut glass tumblers and warm croissants and butter. Diana seated herself at the table, as Acacia unclipped the leash and handed him a small bundle.

"You have a lot to do today, Five, we will have some guests this afternoon. Wear these, for now." He unfolded the clothing and held it up- a white apron that went over his neck, and small shorts in a floral pattern, along with thong sandals. "The girls call these panties 'boy-cut shorts', which is rather ironic in your case, don't you think? Put them on, now." He reached to balance himself on the granite counter as he tugged on the shorts and slipped the apron over them and his feet into the sandals.

"Ah, just right for you. You can start in the kitchen, cleaning up here; there are a lot of pans and dishes from dinner last night, before you got here. Then of course we have some housecleaning, and a little yard work to get things looking nice. No cuffs today, but I don't want you to be distracted, so you need this too." Acacia brought out a small plastic sleeve, folded and hinged. "They call this the Humbler, a very appropriate name. Come here; hold your apron out of the way." As he stepped closer, she tugged down his boy shorts, and opened the device to place it around his cock, snapping it closed and fitting a small lock to it. "This will keep your hands off your cock- which is of course now mine- and you see, if you get hard it makes it painful, which causes you to soften, sort of a conditioning device for you."

He felt the slight weight of it, giving his cock more sway, and the firm enclosure. She slipped the shorts back up, and he dropped the apron over them. Acacia walked to the breakfast table, where Diana sipped juice, and casually stepped behind her chair to untie Diana's nightgown and slip it down off her shoulders, below her breasts. Acacia caressed the soft globes, as Diana paused and looked straight ahead, fingering Diana's nipples. He watched, felt himself harden, and immediately felt the constriction of being enfolded in the casing and not being able to rise, and the pain caused by his automatic arousal.

"Haha, Five, you see what I mean? I want you to understand that that cock is not getting anything except some pain here, that the rest of your body is what will serve me- and maybe the guests, too." She slipped the gown back over Diana's shoulders, and sat sipping her coffee. He saw his meal on the counter by the stove, dry toast and water in an old cup. The two of them finished their breakfast as he worked, leaving the table for him to clear. His kitchen chores, otherwise routine, took on a new erotic tone, as he was half dressed and wearing collar and cock enclosure. He realized this was part of the conditioning, building anticipation and seeking release he could get only in giving himself to someone else, to Acacia.

For more than two hours he was busy with the dishes, cleaning them and returning them to the cabinets. He was finishing the counter cleaning and floor mopping, when the wall phone buzzed. Looking around, he paused and answered. "Hello? Umm, Kitchen."

It was Acacia, calling from upstairs. "Five, I have another task for you. Come up to my bedroom, now." She hung up abruptly.

Wiping his hands, he headed for the stairs, not sure if this was something to look forward to, but putting his mind in neutral to accept and obey. At the top of the stairs, in the hall, he found the master bedroom door open and sunlight streaming into the sitting room beyond. Acacia rose from the bed, in her robe again, and Diana sat on the edge of the large bed with the sheets tangled from apparent lovemaking. "Five, we are having guests for lunch. I want you to help Diana get herself ready, then you can get ready yourself. She needs a bath, and I will lay out her clothing for you in her room. Tend to her, carefully now."

Diana ignored him, walking ahead of him into the large bathroom with its window over a deep tub, and a view to the garden. "Draw a bath for me, slut, and them you will clean and shampoo me. Not too hot, be careful." He kept his eyes down, as he adjusted the taps and filled the tub, adding bath salts from the ledge next to it, checking the temperature. As she slipped off her gown and stepped into the tub, she smiled at his obvious discomfort as the cock enclosure made his arousal painful. She sunk into the water, as he took a bath sponge and scrubbed her soft skin with it. Touching her skin, smoothing all of her body, put him in an agony of pleasure and pain, which she clearly enjoyed, as he cleaned her breasts and between her legs. As he used the spray hose to shampoo and condition her hair, she lightly stroked her own skin and then tapped hard on the cock enclosure to bring him back to attention.

Stepping out of the tub, she stood while he patted her dry with a large thick towel, so much unlike the rough outdoor cleaning he had been given earlier. With the towel around her, she led him to the second bedroom, with new clothing laid out by Acacia. "Five, dress me now; we will make you a proper ladies' maid, among your other tasks."

Kneeling, he had to hold her satin and lace panties as she stepped into them then roll the stockings up her legs and slip on her heels for her. He stood to cup her breasts in the small lace bra, fasten it, and help her on with the dress over her head, fitting it to her body and buttoning it up the back. His cock was throbbing without release as he was forced to touch her body and be so close to her. He reached to smooth one final curve, and she slapped away his hand. "Nothing for you, slut, not yet at least. Don't touch me now." She stepped away, to spray on flowery cologne and to brush her short hair. Acacia left your outfit, too,-there on the chair. Put it on now."

He saw what looked like a tangle of belts, and then realized it was one object, a harness of some sort. "It is a slave harness, just the thing for a more formal occasion, Five. Take off the apron and panties, slip this on. It goes over the cock cage of course."

He untied the apron and laid it aside, then slipped off the tight boy shorts to be naked except his collar in her room. She laughed as he sorted out the harness, then stepped into it and found the buckles. When he was done, she tilted the tall mirror towards him. Black leather straps with metal D rings and buckles wrapped his chest and hips, with straps over his shoulders and between his legs, on both sides of his encased cock. The effect was to be functionally naked but lewdly decorated.

"You see the point, slut? This way you are not just some guy who left his clothes in the hall, you are marked as something owned and controlled and available, which is exactly what you are now. Here, put the wrist and ankle cuffs on now, too."

5.

An hour later, he had helped Acacia and Diana to set out a casual lunch, on a glass table on the garden terrace, with drinks on a bar table. They wore summer dresses in bright colors, Diana's very low cut to show most of her breasts. When he looked at her, he was washed with the sharp memory of dressing her, of the feel of her body and the layers under the dress, and then the sting of the cock enclosure reminding him of his place now. Naked except for his black leather items, he looked like an out of place character from a bad movie, wearing a nighttime fantasy outfit on a spring Saturday outdoors.

Acacia called him over to her chair, at the edge of the brick terrace. "Today some of my friends will be joining us, and I want you to do your best. I often have a male slave here, so they will not be surprised, but they may be...demanding. They will see Diana as an individual, though a submissive, but you will be more of an object." She reached to a table nearby and handed him a half hood, which she slipped over his head. Looking out, he realized that it left his mouth free while masking his eyes and his appearance, leaving him an anonymous submissive. She slipped off his cock enclosure, leaving him exposed in his harness, then handed him a black thong to step into and pull up, barely encasing his half hard cock. She sent him off to the kitchen, to wait and prepare drinks.

After a while, Diana came into the room and located the silver serving tray, arranging glasses and ice in a crystal bowl. She laid out the tray, with a selection of wine and juices, and handed it to him, linking the rings on his wrist cuffs to its handles, so he could not put it down. She took his leash from its hook in the kitchen hall and clipped it to his collar. She turned back to him, her low cut summer dress framing her small sloping breasts neatly.

"Five, just follow me, serve politely by dipping your knees, say nothing, and do anything you are told. If you embarrass her by bad training, Acacia will be flogging you later much more seriously, not for fun."

She led him out onto the patio, in the warm sunlight, glasses and ice clinking on the tray he held as he walked carefully. He looked around to see almost a dozen women standing and sitting in groups, most in summer dresses and fashionable casual clothes, laughing and chatting like old friends. Among them, he saw several women, both younger and surprisingly older, who were clearly also submissives, judging by their dress. Two wore very short skirts with minimal halter tops and high heel boots which looked very much like a costume, and out of place at the casual party. The third, an older woman, wore both a leather collar and a long dress with an unusual paneled skirt.

As Diana led him from group to group, he silently offered his tray, as they selected from it, bowing and dipping to them as they did so. The second group stopped chatting as he was led up to them, smiling and laughing.

"Diana, who is the new one? Has he been trained yet, I wonder? He certainly is not in very good shape; Acacia must see other potential in him then."

An older blonde in a strapless sun dress leaned closer, taking two ice cubes from the bowl on the tray, and then surprised him by reaching out to slip them into his thong, watching his eyes as she laughed. He felt the cold shock of ice on his cock, while he braced to hold the tray level and still. Diana smirked, as the women chuckled, then led him onward as one slapped his ass when he passed.

Diana held his leash, as they got to Acacia and another friend, moving to stand together at one side.

"Sarah, can you tell us more about the new sub costume you were mentioning?"

The thin, laughing woman Acacia was sitting with called over the older submissive in the long dress.

"This is slut Miranda- I got her a classic "O" dress, from the book, you know, Story of O; there is a web site offering this great reproduction of it. Miranda, show us now."

Miranda was a fortyish woman, looking more like a librarian or a teacher, and the long dress was an unusual and not very summery slate blue satin. Her face flushed, as she stood before them and adjusted her dress. She released two snaps at the shoulders, showing how the bodice of the dress folded down easily to expose her breasts completely, with her nipples heavily rouged. She slid the long skirt panels on a concealed belt, like draperies at a window, to the sides to expose her legs and pussy completely in front, and her ass in the rear.

"You see, Acacia, the point of the dress is the contrast- covered up and plain, yet all of her assets are fully accessible when someone wants them. Miranda, show us your tag, too."

The woman's face went as red as her nipples, as she raised one foot to place it on a chair. Her pubic hair had been closely shaved, and her labia rouged a deep red also. Hanging between her legs was a silver tag on several metal links, like a dog tag. He realized with a sudden shiver, as his cock hardened, that the rings were secured where her labia had been pierced with a metal ring.

"Ahh, interesting, I love the effect. Five, this may be something you can earn, in the future," Acacia said as Diana grinned as he flushed and tensed at the idea, imaging himself pierced and tagged like missing property. "Kneel, take a closer look."

He stepped forward to the woman and sank to his knees, careful to take the position, legs apart, chest out. She shifted closer to him, one leg still bent on the chair, so that her shaved skin was close to his hooded face, and the shining silver ornament was almost at his eye level. She tried to ignore him, but he sensed her humiliation and red face as he read the tag: 'Property of Sarah. Reward if found', with a registration number. Her rouged lips framed it, an oval tag with three silver links and a ring piercing her. He could see her wetness now, and his face was close to her musky heat.

"Five, be polite, kiss the tag to show your respect for Ms. Sarah. Would you like him to lick her too, Sarah?"

"No, she has not earned that yet, she still needs a lot of training. Miranda, move your legs wider for him."

He leaned forward, his hooded head between her bent legs, his lips finding the metal tag, kissing it and feeling its warmth, and the heat from her body. He held the kiss, then back up and knelt. At a signal, the woman stepped away and put her leg down, then arranged her skirt panels to cover her body again, leaving the bodice down, with her rouged nipples hard now.

"You do have him well trained for a new one, Acacia. May I see him for a moment?"

Diana led him closer on the leash, smiling now at Sarah; He stood for inspection, eyes down, and caught his breath as Sarah slapped his thigh hard and loud. She reached out and took hold of his harness, pulling him closer, turning him to the side. Her long nails rolled his nipple, squeezing it hard, and then slid down his chest to cup his thong. She laughed at his increased hardness then, and smiled at Diana and Acacia. Miranda watched from the side, without a smile, as his body was explored. Sarah reached out to pull his wrists behind him and snap the cuffs together there.

He looked up, and saw that most of the other women had drawn closer, watching Sarah and Acacia, drinks in their hands and their voices suddenly quieter.

"Diana, hand me the basket from the table please," Acacia said in a sharper voice. She took the small basket he had not noticed earlier and sifted its contents. When she took out a gel dildo, the group laughed. He saw it for the first time; he was surprised by its translucent pink color, and its appearance as an oversize cock, flexible as Acacia toyed with it.

"Five, this is where you get to show us how much you want to please my friends and how you are dedicated to me. Fetch!" She tossed the soft dildo across the terrace, where it bounced a little on the bricks.

He watched it in slow motion, realizing what he had to do. As the women laughed, he trotted across the patio, knelt next to it, and struggled to fit it sideways in his lips, finding it slippery and so thick it was hard to hold. Carefully, he got to his feet and scrambled back with it, kneeling to drop it at Acacia's feet, his face next to her high heeled sandals. He watched as she picked it up, to repeat the process, and slapped his ass as he turned to chase it again. He was sweating after half a dozen efforts, holding it in his teeth as he returned it again.

12