Acapulco Sand

Story Info
A beautiful journey from lust to love.
4k words
4.38
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a warm summer's morning. The sun is glowing radiantly, slowly heating the white Acapulco sand in this deserted, crescent shaped bay. It also illuminates the calm ocean, giving it a beautiful sparkle. The turquoise water of the Pacific is casually lapping at my feet. I'm still covered in beads of water from my swim; it has had a the most wonderful rejuvenating effect. I lie back and let my eyes wonder around the clear blue Mexican sky.

Soon the heat of the day will come. With it crowds of people will flock to this shore. They come to frolic in the surf and work on their tans. They cover the beach like a blanket. It will lose that serene beauty that draws me to it. I almost always come early, and I only ever come alone. I bring my troubles with me, when I leave, they are gone, and I am then ready to start the day as a new person.

I am about to leave when my eye catches you strolling down the beach. This isn't the first time I have seen you. In fact I regularly see you along this short stretch of coast. I have spent many mornings with a vision of you dancing through my mind, unable to think of anything else, I never think of it as a bad thing though.

Your rich golden tan compliments your curvaceous body. Every inch looks as though it was drawn by God's hand. You are wearing a simple but sexy white string bikini, with a towel wrapped around your waist. You too are still wet, the water has made your hair jet black, it's partially tied behind your head with the rest of it hanging on either side of your face.

Every time you have passed me I have desperately wanted to stop you but I always shy away. I pray for something to happen that will make me strong enough, but my calls go unanswered. Today is different. I am ripe with passion and energy, with guts and determination, a blazing fire is burning deep in my heart. I tell myself, if you want something you have to step forward and take it. I leap to my feet and push my glasses into my messy, salty hair. I do this knowing I'm going to need my green eyes to seduce you. I move into your path. You stop a metre or so in front of me.

"What to say?" I ask myself over and over. Pick up lines are cheap, reserved for last ditch attempts in sleazy bars. I am tongue tied. "Go with something simple," that inner voice keeps telling me.

"Hello."

Our eyes are locked. For a moment I fear that you are going to ask me to get out of your way. You don't.

"Hola."

Spanish for hello. I immediately realize that I have greeted you in English, a reflex, as I have been recently dealing with a client in New York. I quickly switch to our native tongue. A far sexier language. We chat for a while, covering the simple stuff, as we gaze deeply into each other's eyes.

We agree that we have noticed each other before, a mixture of pride and confidence, or more accurately, a lack there of, has kept either of us from making the first move. We drop down into the sand, our shoulders are come together. They feel warm and soft up against mine, which immediately sends a shiver up my spine.

"Are you cold?" you ask.

"No."

We look out at the ocean. Foot high waves are rolling in, building in height until they reach the elevated sand bar before slowly crumbling until they are nothing but white wash.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice you turn your head. I can feel your eyes on my face. I don't turn to meet your look, acting as though I haven't noticed your attention. I can only resist so long. I turn. Our eyes cross find each other for a moment, a very brief moment, before you turn focus back to the sea. I laugh at the game we are playing, just loud enough for you to hear.

"What's funny?" you ask.

"Nothing," I respond as I ease myself back into the sand. I watch a lonely cloud slowly being pushed across the cerulean sky.

Just as I am deliberating what to say or do next, you lean over and whisper into my ear;

"Are you waiting for something?"

Our faces are only inches apart. I gently run my right hand up the silky skin of your arm. You close your eyes in delight as my hand crosses your shoulder and runs up your neck, gliding over the string of your bikini that's tied behind you. Using that same hand I pull you in closer. I move my lips slowly towards yours. They meet. A fury of energy passes between them. My lips tingle for a moment as my heart pounds in my chest.

I leap to my feet. A million thoughts are rushing through my mind. I am lucky not to tumble over as the blood rushes away from my head. I reach down to you, extending an open hand.

"The days young... I have a thought."

You look intrigued by the mystery of my proposition. I lead us across the sand to my convertible. The top is down, it almost always is. The wind buffets our hair trying to pull it up to the heavens before throwing it back at our faces, there is a fascinating rhythm about it. It's only a five minutes blast up the hillside to my villa where I ease the car to a stop on the gravel driveway that is flanked by palms.

We stroll down the limestone path that leads to the ocean side of the house. I direct you from behind, with a series of simple Spanish instructions, ‘izquierdo' for left and ‘derecha' for right. They aren't necessary, it's impossible to deviate from the path, but I do it anyway, to lighten the tension between us.

I have lost control of my eyes. They're fixated on you, wandering over every inch of your exotic body. It moves with a graceful purpose. You don't know where you are going, yet you are so confident and sure of every step you take.

It appears again. The big blue. It is such a captivating site. It looks different from this height, dressed in a much deeper blue. To an undiscerning eye it also appears much calmer.

"Its gorgeous," you say as you turn back to me.

"Isn't it," I reply as I stop to wash my feet at a hidden tap in the garden that runs along the dence.

"It's a different world up here, a place where dreams come to life."

"I moved back here about three years ago, from New York, I haven't missed being in the city for a moment."

"You didn't like it?"

"It was nice while I was there, but..." I use my opened arms to point out our surroundings.

Once again we find ourselves locked into each others gaze.

"I am going to get some Champagne. I will meet you by the pool in two minutes?"

You don't respond, instead a smile stretches across your face. You turn and leave me in your wake. I am momentarily frozen in my thoughts before I snap back into life and shoot up to the kitchen. There is still several bottles of Moet left from a recent dinner party. I grab one, fill a chiller bucket with ice, kick off my thongs and head back down the spiral stair case.

As I slide open the big glass doors panic sets in. Where are you? Where have you gone? My eyes fail to spot you. I quickly think back over the events since we met. Had I said something stupid or offended you in some way? I couldn't think of a logical reason for your disappearance. I turned to go back inside, with the thought that I had lost something that seemed like it could have been so special, when out of the corner of my eye I notice your hand hanging off the side of one of my big sun lounges. The way the chair was positioned you had been hidden from view. Letting out a deep sigh of relief I start towards you.

"I was just about to come looking for you," you say as you get up to meet me.

"Couldn't find the ice bucket."

A cheeky smile is taking over your face. Once more I find myself exploring your beauty with my eyes. These images cause a shot of adrenalin to pump through my veins. It makes my mind race. I come at you like a train. I have no intention of stopping. About a metre from you I put the ice bucket down, the champagne makes it top heavy causing it to fall. The ice spills out cushioning the bottle which stops it breaking. I barely even notice. The agenda I have is far more important.

I grab you firmly around the waist, lifting you up in the air. You wrap your legs around my hips and throw your arms around my shoulders. The feelings that are running through me are indescribable. Suddenly we drop, I knew it was coming, but it happened sooner than I had expected. I pull you in tightly. We fall to the bottom of the pool like a pair of stones. The water engulfs us, it's cool and fresh. Using my legs I spring us back to the surface. The water is just below our shoulders; your legs are still wrapped around me. I spin us around in slow circles as I hum a gentle tune, only just loud enough for you to hear.

We still haven't shared our second kiss. We both know it will come, tempting each other by moving in and then pulling back. It is a dance, exotic enough to be the tango, it makes my blood boil.

"How about that drink?" I ask you softly.

Not waiting for an answer, I walk up the steps and onto the decking next to the pool. The champagne is still lying on the ground, around it the ice is slowly melting under the day's brilliant sun. I pick it up and shoot the cork off like a mad gunmen, it lands on the balcony above. I take a mouth full, letting it bubble in on my tongue for a moment. I swallow it and then take another sip.

You climb the steps out of the pool, shaking your hair from side to side before collapsing onto one of the sun lounges at the far end. It's under the shading of the bamboo thatched canopy which provides some shelter from the intensifying heat.

"Are you going to share that around?"

I walk to where you lay outstretched. You close your eyes as I approach. I move one of my legs to the other side of the chair so that I am standing directly above you. That sexy white bikini is such a tease, barely covering your womanly features. I wait for you to open your eyes before I offer the bottle. Lifting it to your mouth, you wrap your lips around it letting the sparkling liquid spill into your mouth before passing it back to me. I take another mouthful and then lean down to your face. I kiss you. This time there are no games. Our lips meet. I open mine slightly, you do the same. I spill some of the sweet champagne into your mouth. A champagne kiss.

This time the kiss lasts far longer. Our tongues begin to explore each others, the feel of your's gives me a brilliant rush. It's still cold from the champagne which is a beautiful contrast against my warm lips. It finally ends as a shiver passes through you forcing you to pull back. Your skin is quickly taken over by goose bumps. I run my hands up the length of your arms in an attempt to warm you up, though I know it will only provoke the sensation you are feeling.

"Cold?" I whisper into your ear

"No," you reply, pulling me back into you.

We kiss for what seems like an eternity, but is probably only seconds. With every kiss my lust for you grows stronger. I want to push this further but at the same time I don't want to scare you off. I decide it has to be done. I compromise with my thoughts by making slow moves. I drag my kisses from your lips, down your soft cheek and over your neck. Another shiver tells me that you love what I am doing. I continue on to your collar bone and then to your shoulder. The smell of your perfume drifts up my nostrils. It's the first time I have noticed it, probably because it's the first time we've been still.

I untie the bow of your bikini which is hidden amongst your hair. I don't completely undo it, just enough so it comes slightly away from your body. I direct my kisses back towards your collar bone and then onto your chest. My eyes notice a feint tan line under your bikini. With my right hand I trace down the string from your neck, running my fingers around the outside of your bosom ever so lightly. Your body quivers as my touch passes over your breast. Making your body move in such involuntary ways gives my confidence another push along.

I kiss all the way down your body, over your flat stomach, over your belly button, I kiss your hips, I even kiss your hands that lay at your side. I caress the material of your bikini bottoms with the tops of my fingers. I start to kiss your thighs; I can still smell the scent of your perfume. What an intoxicating aphrodisiac!

I pause when I get to your ankles and look up to your face. Your head is tilted back with your eyes closed. Suddenly you realize I have stopped. Your eyes flash open to investigate. You whisper something in Spanish, so quietly that I can't hear all of it, though from what I can understand, you don't want me to stop.

I lift myself back up to sit by your side.

"I have never had such passionate emotions for someone. I can hardly control myself, and to be honest I don't really want to," I whisper to you.

You get up and undo the rest of your bikini top, throwing it to the ground. Your eyes are filled with the same passion that I am feeling. You don't say a thing. You don't need to. You grab my hand, pull me up and lead me into the house. As we walk in, I stop you and pull your half naked body into mine. I softly kiss your cheek, grab your hand and take over the lead. I guide us up the stairs, through the kitchen, then the lounge and finally into my bedroom.

The huge windows in front of my bed give that same endless view of the Pacific. We both freeze in our tracks, captivated by it once again. The wind is building. There are now scattered white caps out to sea, though there is a cosy bliss about watching it from behind the shielding of the windows. I feel the urge to hug you and squeeze you tight, to protect you. I haven't felt this way about anyone before now, much less a person that I have only known for an hour.

I have several notebooks open on the bed that are filled with my sketches and ideas for other designs I am working on. You gather them all and gently pile them on my reading table. Watching you do this, I notice how much care you take. You treat them as though they are made of gold, which to me, they are. You intuitively understand their importance. I am starting to fall for you.

You push me down onto the bed and kneel over me. I lay still, except for my hands which are running up and down your smooth, exposed back, only just making contact with the skin. I trace your beautiful shape out with my hands. Once again we are deeply focused on each other's eyes.

The intensity has built up again, you fall to me. Your body feels incredible up against mine. My sexual energy is growing with every second. I run my hand back up the outside of your thigh and onto your hips, I grasp your behind and pull you up onto me, moving my hands back around your waist, I untie the knot at the side of your bikini. The loosened side falls to my stomach.

We can't control it any longer. You start to rock back and forth on me. Our breathing gets louder. You are driving me crazy. The alcohol is making my head spin. My heart is pounding with such intensity it feels like it is going to burst. Without slowing you undo the other side of your bikini and throw it to the floor. You sit up a little. I can't do anything but watch the length of your body slide itself up and down on mine.

Spotting my fixated eyes you run your hands all over your body in the most seductive and alluring way. You pull out the pins that are holding the majority of your hair in place. You push your hands through the length of your hair, letting it fall to where it pleases. It covers the left side of your face, giving you a mysterious air.

You lift yourself off me and untie the knot which is holding my board shorts on. They are still wet from our swim. You pull them all the way off me and throw them off the end of the bed. You lie face up on top of me, your hips are dancing from side to side, you press your back into my stomach, only to lift it away moments later.

I can't stand this build up any longer. I rap my arms around you and pull you to my side. I pounce on top of you like a tiger. Finding both of your hands, I intertwine our fingers. You lift our hands up, resting them just above your head on the pillow.

"It's time to let our bodies do the talking," you demand.

Every time you speak, you drive me further into your heart.

At first I struggle to find you. I am used to using my hands to take my weight so I can guide myself. You are probably laughing inside at my clumsiness, I begin to worry, I try to ward away the thoughts of insecurity. You move your hips to the side and suddenly I find myself pushing deep into you. I am still trying to find my balance as I slowly pull back. I push a little deeper this time, but still slowly as not to hurt you. It soon becomes a steady rhythm, constantly building pace as we both start to feel all the beautiful sensations that accompany such a passionate moment of sexual expression.

I drop my lips down to meet your open mouth. I can feel the heavy air you are exhaling on my face. I run my tongue around your lips, nibbling at it as I please.

All my worries from several minutes earlier have vanished. We are moving with each other in complete harmony. As I slow, you slow, as you speed up, I speed up.

I can feel myself nearing climax as you let out a passionate moan. Neither of us can last a second longer. In a flurry of chaotic movements we explode inside each other.

You let go of my hands from above your head. I drop onto you. Our chests are still bounding up and down struggling to draw in enough air. I roll to your side, my head falls next to yours. I want to whisper to you how incredible that was, how incredible you are, but all my breath had escaped me. The only sense that hasn't let me down is smell, this time it is the scent of your hair that fills my nose, it isn't the smell of shampoo or perfume; it's the smell of the ocean, the smell of its salted water.

We lay in each others arms until our breathing slows. My eyes are again exploring yours as I wonder what is going through your mind.

I grab the champagne bottle and take a heavy mouth full, and then pass it to you.

Just as my heart rate is settling to an idle, you demand that I kiss you. I am not going to deny you, minutes later we are making love again. This time we adopt a less frantic pace allowing us to last far longer. Yet the feelings are just as intense, if not more so. I am not thinking about it as much this time, the moment has taken over.

The whole afternoon is filled with moments of intense pleasure and feelings followed by moments of euphoria and deep silence. When we talk, we are like friends that have know each other all our lives. In these gaps of relaxation we watch the ocean dance across the horizon, it has never looked so beautiful. The only time we leave the room is to get another bottle of champagne or some strawberries from the kitchen.

It is late afternoon. You have not only taken over my conscious mind but also my dreams. I wake up expecting to see your face in front of mine, deep in a peaceful rest. Instead all I see is your imprint in the satin sheets. Panic rushes through me! You have disappeared again. I can't see your bikini where it had been lying next to the bed. I fear that you have left. I search the house for a sign that you are still here. I rush out to the kitchen. Nothing. I run to the bathroom. Nothing. The lounge room. Nothing. You are nowhere to be found. I even check the closets, thinking that you are playing with me, but you are nowhere.

I say a prayer, begging for you to appear.

*Splash*

I race back to my room. I aggressively throw the glass door open. It slams violently against the end of its rails. I race to the edge of the balcony and there you are floating on your back in the deep end of the pool. Your bikini is laying out to dry on one of the lounges. I stand in silence. Watching your beauty radiate from you.

I will come down and join you in a minute but I have to analyse my crazy thoughts first. I try to tell myself it can't be love. It's to soon to feel that way. I don't believe in love at first site! It's just lust I try to tell myself. But I know lust doesn't feel this way. In fact, I have never felt this way, it has to be something more.

12