Acapulco Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
637 Followers

"Come for me, baby, come for me," Alexis said in an undertone as her own climax neared. They fucked each other harder, fingers squishing in gushing cunts until Noelle's orgasm made her scream into her aunt's mouth and squirt a stream of cum on her hand. Three more strokes of Noelle's bunched fingers deep in Alexis' pussy sent her over the edge, quivering and gasping, a thin wail escaping her lips as she flooded Noelle's hand with sticky juices.

They carefully licked their fingers then, giggling like fools, washed their hands and faces and rearranged their clothing. When they slowly opened the door the female flight attendant was standing there grinning.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club, ladies. I think I have a membership certificate in the galley if you want it."

"Is it suitable for framing?" Alexis said, blushing in spite of herself.

"Aw, man," Noelle said disgustedly, "Busted again." Then she giggled, "But it was so worth it." Leaving the bemused flight attendant standing there, they returned to their seats hugging and laughing, awakening the businessman who wondered what was so funny.

End.

TE999
TE999
637 Followers