Accessorizing Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first, he was really sweet to me, and to tell you the truth, I thought he'd be good for me, to help me settle down. He never treated me like this when we were engaged. And then......." She looked back out at the sky. Her voice grew soft, sad.

"Kevin was never really interested in sex, it seemed. But I figured it'd be safer to marry him anyway, that things would change for the better when we were married."

I couldn't help but chuckle and add a narrative comment. "It usually works just the opposite, Karin. You were hoping for a lot."

Her head nodded in consent. "Tell me about it." Her shoulders sagged as she went on.

"So, at the bachelorette party, well, I got a little drunk." She smiled wistfully at the recollection. "Well, more than a little drunk, to be honest. And my friends got these two male strippers for the party......." Now she really had my undivided attention.

She turned and looked back down at my crotch. If she was checking to see if I was still hard, she wasn't disappointed. "See, Kevin would never let me give him a blowjob after he found out how many guys I'd been with before him. He said it was dirty, it wasn't God's work to have 'relations' like that."

I interjected, to make sure I was actually hearing what I thought she was saying. "Wait a minute. He wouldn't let you, um, give him blowjobs?" It even sounded funny just to say it. "Are you kidding me?"

She shook her head. Her eyes clouded with a mixture of sadness, and something else. What was it.......lust? "Nope. What guy doesn't want his girl to blow him? And the thing is, I really liked it. I always have. And I was damn good at it, from what the boys all told me."

My mind reeled. Karin Pulaski loved giving head, and was an expert cocksucker from the feedback she received. Now THIS was lunch-hour gossip. I had to re-focus on what she was saying as she continued her story.

".......so, anyway, one thing led to another at my bachelorette party, and...well.....you can probably guess what happened. I mean, I didn't know if I'd ever get the chance again......"

"You gave one of the strippers a blow job?" I guessed, shifting in my seat at the image of bride-to-be Karin's giving head on the eve of her wedding.

"No," she corrected. "Both of them." My dick sprang up and threatened to burst through my zipper. If my cock had hands, it would have either applauded or wanked itself off.

A single tear ran down her cheek. I was struck by the dichotomy in her features. her face looked forlorn as she told the story, but her eyes........yes, it was a lustful glaze in her eyes.

"Long story short, one of my bridesmaids took photos, and showed them to one of the grooms in Kevin's wedding party, and well, it wasn't pleasant after that. I've been miserable ever since. Kevin threatened to call off the wedding and to tell my father the reason. To this day, almost every day, he reminds me of that and threatens to show the pics to my parents, that he'll ruin my life, that I'll never suck another dick again....all kinds of nasty threats....."

"Karin," I said slowly, making sure I struck the right chord. "You need to get out of this marriage. We all make mistakes. Geez, your parents will understand, especially if you tell them what he's done to you all this time. You can't go through the rest of your life miserable." I tried to lighten the mood. "And even worse, you can't go through life wasting that oral talent of yours."

Her head rocked back and she laughed delightedly, dabbing at a solitary tear. "I know, right?" That was the second time she said that. It was cute. "And deprive the male species of my specialty."

This Kevin dude was major-league fucked up in the head, I decided, as if I didn't know it already. "Geez, if anything, Karin, I think as your 'punishment', I would have insisted that you suck me off anytime I wanted. Three, four times a day, on demand."

Karin liked this concept. "And I would, too. Happily. That would be a punishment I would gladly serve." She looked straight into my eyes. "Gladly."

I gulped. "Do you guys, uh, you know....fuck?"

She nodded. "Yeah, we have sex. Sometimes. Maybe twice a month, and only in missionary, with the lights out. But we never....." She emphasized the next verb. "....Fuck. We never fuck. He does me, does me quick, maybe two, three minutes, rolls over, and goes to sleep. Never says a word. No intimacy, nothing."

And then she added a prologue, a closing statement if you will. "And he's pretty much a pencil dick on top of everything else, too." She chuckled sadly. "Bad choice all around....."

We sat in silence for a few seconds. It was a lot to absorb for me, and I'm certain it was emotional for her to disclose such personal secrets. I didn't know whether to give her a hug to console her or to open up my zipper and offer her a treat she hadn't enjoyed in far too long. Hey, it was better than a pretzel.

She suddenly grabbed my wrist and looked at my wristwatch. "Oh my God, I've been gone an hour and a half." She smoothed her skirt down. It had risen to mid-thigh, and I kicked myself for not noticing until just now. "Gotta get back, can you walk to your car from here?"

I climbed out and she squealed away. Somehow, I resisted the urge to release the pressure building up in my loins on my own short drive back to the office. When I got back, the always inquisitive receptionist, self-appointed queen of the office gossip mongers, remarked, "Well, you were away longer than usual today." It was her way of fishing for information, the nosy bitch.

"Yeah, I was looking for a good pretzel in Fairfax County. Turns out there's none to be found." The quizzical look on her face seemed to serve the desired effect of discouraging more inquiries. I figured it was a more benign response than, "Yeah, I was thong shopping with Karin Pulaski."

I spent the next ninety minutes at my desk feigning that I was doing work. At just past three o'clock, I sauntered casually over to the marketing department where Karin worked for the VP of advertising.

Every Friday, Karin's boss held a group conference call at three. As East Coast Operations Director, I only participated every other week. This week's call was for the West Coast division, so I was exempt today. I knew from experience that Karin arranged the call, took roll, and then jumped off, letting her boss run the call, which typically lasted more than an hour. Which meant that Karin's boss wouldn't need her for at least sixty minutes.

Though her desk faced the window, she saw me approaching in the reflection of the plate glass. She looked nervous as I leaned over, checking first to assure no one was looking. My lips brushed her earlobe. "How's the gift, our little secret?" I whispered softly. "Still feeling naughty?"

Karin made a motion with her neck, gesturing to the raindrops pelting against the glass. The sky had finally opened, but fortunately, it wasn't quite cold enough to snow just yet. "See that downpour out there?" she said quietly, while turning her head back to her computer screen. "Well, I'm wetter."

She peered over her cubicle. No one was in close proximity, but just the same, our voices had to be hushed. Sound carries in an office with many ears.

"Funny, I was just thinking about you," she said, never once lifting her head to look at me. "You were one of the few guys in the office who never hit on me. And now look what we did today."

Not to be put on the defensive or in a position to explain, I took the offense. "Hey, you were one of the few women in the office who never flirted with me. Until today, of course. I was minding my own business, enjoying a fine pretzel treat. Next thing I know you're soliciting my view on undies."

She smirked. "Touche'. Point taken." She began to reach into her drawer, rummaged around for a second, and extracted one of those manila inter-office envelopes. She tapped it and raised an eyebrow at me knowingly. I would have a special delivery coming my way later in the day.

I was just starting to turn to go back to my office when she added, "You know that Mark Fiore in construction? He's the worst at hitting on me. He's always telling me how big he is."

I grunted. "The only thing that's big with Mark Fiore is his ego. And maybe his imagination. Besides, if you're truly big, you don't have to tell anybody."

Karin swiveled in her chair halfway around so that her face was level with my crotch, just inches away. "Well, from what I saw in my car today, you certainly don't have to tell anybody. See you around five-thirty? Mail call?"

At five-thirty five, with the office nearly cleared out, Karin knocked softly on my door, checking first to see if anyone was in the hallway. She placed the envelope on my desk. Again, those ice blue eyes danced mischievously. "Friday afternoon, only us worker bees left, it looks like." She gestured to the envelope.

"Open it," she said simply.

I did. It was empty. I shook it and turned it upside down, thinking maybe her self-generated moisture had made the tiny thong stick to the interior.

Karin clucked her lips. "It's not there." She gyrated her hips backwards and bumped the door. It stopped just short of closing all the way, but the visibility into my office from the hallway was effectively obscured. She began to deliberately lift the hem of her long skirt. "It's still here."

I watched, completely mesmerized, as her milky white legs became exposed to mid-thigh. Her legs were well-defined, thin, a runner's legs, taking the shape of a Norwegian fjord, a long, narrow inlet of feminine flesh.

One of her hands held the skirt in place as the other snaked upward into the long, narrow inlet that ended in a valley that was anything but glacial. She positioned her skirt so that her pussy was barely visible, bunching the material into a wad with her fist. I could see tufts of smooth golden pubic hair on top of her slit in what appeared to be a somewhat thick triangular bush.

The thong eased its way down her creamy skin, agonizingly slowly, and when the black and crimson silk triangle came into view, I felt a drop of precum ooze from the slit of my cock.

Her face was eerily calm, like she was an actor in a well-rehearsed play. I'm sure that it was much calmer than my own face looked at the moment, which probably indicated that I had seen a monster.

And in a way I had. A docile monster that I helped create this afternoon. The sexual re-awakening of shy, sweet Karin Pulaski.

The thong shimmied down her legs as she wiggled out of it. It caught on the almost flat heel of her shoe, and she kicked out of it with first one leg, then the next. The miniscule garment flew straight up in the air in front of her and she caught it like an outfielder snagging a fly ball. She looked proud of herself, placing the thong gingerly on my desk.

"Why waste a good envelope and get it all sticky?" Karin asked whimsically. "I stopped in the ladies room before coming down here, and, um.......well, as you put it, had some fun. Fun with myself." Just like earlier, it was crystal clear to both of us what "fun" meant.

Trying not to succumb to the shock value of Karin's actions, I lifted the thong to my face, turned it so that the small patch that covered her cunt was splayed open, brought it to my nose, and inhaled deeply.

Her scent of sex was profound. An intoxicating combination of musky, flowery aroma. Sort of a mix between honeydew and mistletoe, vanilla and lilac, all at once. My olfactory system, though on the cusp of being encumbered with a tactile overload, sent a direct signal to the truest judge of female appreciation. My erect dick.

"Oooh, God, that's so hot," Karin groaned as she watched me sniff the sodden fabric that had just covered her crotch, freshly lubricated with her nectars.

I stood, rather dramatically, and thrust my pelvis out just a bit, displaying the bulge in my pants that was now twitching wildly and involuntarily. I hung the sheer material on the tent that had formed in my pants, and it sat there, dangling on my still- clothed cock, jutting out like a drape on a curtain rod, swaying slightly as my cock did push-ups.

Karin dabbed at her forehead, wiping off imaginary perspiration. "Whew. Is it me, or is it getting really warm in here?"

I began to rub the silk up and down my shaft, still covered by my pants. "Yes, unseasonably so," I agreed cordially.

"Well, it's official," she said, her eyes fixed on my convulsing cock, causing the thong hanging on it to bounce up and down. "Unlike Mark Fiore, you don't have to tell anybody. That thing looks huge."

I took the thong from my lap and opened the door, realizing that if anyone was still in the office, it was inevitable that Karin and I would be discovered.

"Have a good weekend, Karin," I called out into the hall in a stage whisper, in case anyone was within earshot, trying to make ours seem like just a casual goodbye to any stragglers or passersby.

Then I leaned close and said softly in her ear, "And don't forget to replace your original panties before you get home to hubby."

She one-upped me by turning her head and taking my face in her hand. She stopped just before she leaned forward, her eyes blazing, leaving no ambiguity as to her arousal.

She kissed me, gently, her thin, pale lips indescribably soft. Her warm, wet tongue snaked into mine for just a brief taste. I tried to pull her towards me for more but she rocked back, resisting, teasing, ending the kiss before things escalated. Which they would have.

She took the thong and eased it into the front left pocket of my trouser, letting the back of her palm linger against my crotch as she withdrew her hand.

"I think I'll drive home without any panties, John. I might need more self-relief. Remember, It's been a long time for me since I had some real.......fun. Thank you for reminding me of that today."

She smiled at me over her shoulder as she walked down the deserted hallway. My eyes never left her ass, which of course, seemed to have just a bit more of an exaggerated wiggle.

I knew now that I could have that ass soon enough. Karin wanted me to have it, too. She was a veritable sexual volcano, oozing hot lava, waiting to explode.

But I was going to have to be very patient, very cautious. This was a slippery slope. High risk, high reward.

I pulled the thong from my pocket and enjoyed another long whiff of her sex. I waited a few minutes and turned off the light to my office and headed to the elevator.

Next week would be very interesting. I already had a plan.

A man should always have a plan.

************************************

I made it a point to get in especially early on Monday morning to leave an inter-office envelope on Karin's chair. This one wasn't empty. It held the same thong that Karin had worn and then subsequently shimmied out of on Friday.

However, the bigger outer envelope also had a smaller envelope within it that was pinned to the thong. The smaller envelope contained a note. It was important that the handwriting not be recognizable in the event that anyone other than Karin accidentally (or on purpose) opened the envelope before Karin arrived.

That was why I had asked Jennifer to write the note. It gave Karin instructions to put the garment on once again and to drive to Great Falls State Park and enter the south lot at twelve-thirty.

Great Falls Park was a popular place within ten minutes of our office, on Old Dominion Drive. This time of year, however, the park was virtually desolate. At Great Falls, the Potomac River builds up speed and force as it falls over a series of steep, jagged rocks and flows through the narrow Mather Gorge. The Patowmack Canal offers a glimpse into the early history of this country.

I picked this spot strategically to get a glimpse of just how receptive Karin was going to be to my seduction of the young married siren. I purposely had avoided Karin up to this point in the office today in an effort to build up her anticipation and intrigue.

At precisely twelve-thirty, I saw Karin's blue Toyota pull into the deserted parking lot. Mine was the only other car in the lot, a black Lexus. She pulled up next to me and got out. She looked over her shoulder nervously although no one was within yards of the park's lot. I was already in the back seat and gestured to her through the window.

Karin opened the rear right door and peered inside. She was adorned in simple, nondescript attire as usual, a long black peasant skirt and a pink cardigan sweater over a white blouse that was buttoned almost to her neck. She still looked radiant, though, her face aglow with a flush that had nothing to do with the brisk February wind.

"Come in from the cold, young lady," I called to her, extending my hand, which she took. I led her gingerly into the back seat with me. There was a small picnic basket that separated her body from my own.

"I'll bet you didn't know that this park had a catering service, did you?" I pointed to the basket. "You didn't think you'd be summoned out here and not have some goodies provided, did you? Open it."

She lifted the lid as if she were opening a jack-in-the-box, expecting something to leap out at her. Instead, what she saw caused her to hold her hand to her mouth in an unsuccessful attempt to stifle a giggle.

"Soft pretzels!" she exclaimed, throwing her head back in sarcastic glee. "Yum, my favorite. How did you know?"

"I pay attention to detail for things that capture my interest, Karin. But they're not all for you." I admonished. I lifted the pretzels up and displayed a compartment deeper in the basket. Within this hiding place were a package of Fine English water crackers from Williams Sonoma and two different cheeses, a Brie and a Gruyere.

"I wanted you to have an option in case you get tired of pretzels every day. Some variety in your life would be good for you, don't you think?"

I reached up into the front seat and plucked a strawberry Vitamin Water from a small cooler.

"I noticed you always seem to have one of these vitamin drinks on your desk, so I hope you'll find flavor to your liking. Strawberry reminded me of you somehow. I hope I chose wisely?"

She clapped her hands together and brushed locks of that enticing golden hair from her eyes. "Oh, you did great. I love it. What a surprise." She looked at me with a mock austere glare. "And you have some of those pretzels, too, kind sir. I insist. What kind of lady would I be if I had them all to myself? I'll just have to sacrifice and have the Brie."

She found one of the plastic knives that I had stored in the basket and cut a slice of the cheese and placed it on a wafer. "To what do I owe this honor? And more important, just who wrote that note that was left on my chair this morning?"

If I couldn't tell already that her curiosity was peaked, her nipples were betraying her. As she maneuvered about in my back seat, the cardigan fell off of her shoulder slightly, exposing the thin material of her ivory blouse.

I had never seen even a hint of her nipples before, but on this frigid day, I had an inkling that it wasn't just the climate that had roused her nubs to stiffness.

I munched on a pretzel as I made a face. They still kind of sucked. Oh, well. Within the Washington Metro area, it was truly impossible to locate an honest politician or an edible pretzel.

"Jennifer wrote you that note, Karin," I said casually, picking a piece of salt from my bicuspid. "I couldn't take a chance of putting it in my handwriting in case someone else read it. Besides, she wanted to thank you for all the motivation you contributed to the fun she and I had this past weekend."

Karin nearly choked on her cheese. "Jennifer?" she squealed incredulously. "Your girlfriend? Excuse me, your married friend-with-benefits, or whatever she is? What did you tell her?" Karin's face contorted in a combination of confusion and horror.