Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly it hit me like lightning, "Aaahh...sweet smartie, I know what you want..." murmuring into her open mouth, and I replaced my right hand which so far had supported her lower abdomen with the left one, "Sorry dear nipple..." I whispered, Sylvia hissed with the loss, but giggled, I lowered the liberated right hand to the back of her skirt and whispered into her ear, "...now, sweetness, lift your cute little butt a bit..." she followed my advice without hesitation. I reached under her crotch - ah, slippery heat beneath my fingertips, no panties in the way - to catch the back hem of her skirt, pulling it backwards, off where it had been trapped before, "Ready my lovely, now get off, cum for me my darling..." she needed no additional motivation, bent her waist and went wild, humping, grinding, thrusting, riding the length of my dick like being possessed, the advanced contact, now that one interfering layer of clothing was out of the way, felt more like 'the real thing' to the both of us; with bending forward she'd managed to please her clit's needs likewise, and she had created an open space, too for my right hand to slide in beneath her butt to caress the hot, satiny skin of her buttocks. Sylvia groaned loudly with the additional teasing, and I felt the first contractions beneath the soft skin of her lower abdomen against the palm of my left hand, I buried the length of my middle finger in the cleft of her ass, only to let it slowly creep downwards. Sylvia growled, "Oooaaahhhhhh..." with the new sensation, her cheeks prettily clasping the indecent invader which withstood, escaping towards the lower seam of her pussy to collect some creamy liquid, that light friction on her dam fired her enthusiasm even more. "Ooaahhh, my God Berrnnnd... mmmhhhh, yes... pleeeaaase..." she was getting really noisy now, and I loved every second of her gasping and groaning and bucking.

But... that 'please' - what had it been about? 'Please enter', or 'please stop'? It was hard to tell, and she was too close to waste more time if I could believe what my left hand and her panting and constant groaning told me, so I just added the index finger to get some more of that rich, creamy lubrication, and slowly pulled my hand back, the fingers swiftly gliding over the slippery dam to deliver the collected fluids all around and in the center of the puckered backdoor, whilst I was licking over the thick, fiercely pulsating carotid beneath the near side of her neck before biting and sucking the sweat-covered skin. The additional, combined sensations were all she needed to tumble over the rim, "Oooaaahhhh... ohmygaaawwd, aaarrrrggghhh, yes... YESSSS! ... NOW!!! ... ooaaargghhhh..." she yelled, violently bucking, she scared me, I nearly panicked - she might hurt herself should I lose my grip, I hadn't expected her to cum that hard, my left hand pulled her vibrating lower body still closer to mine, the right one shot forward to cover her vulva, eager to prevent her from sliding off my lap, all around she was oh so slippery, the gashing slit felt like boiling, she was flooding the palm of my hand in no time, and I had to clamp my fingers to hold on to her protruding pubic bone to not lose my grip. Sylvia screamed once more when my fingers pressed onto her clit with the movement, nonetheless pressing back hard, feverishly grinding her throbbing clit on my fingers, her mouth fell wide open but no sound would come out except her arduous puffing. She was shaking way too hard, she wouldn't stop panting, gasping, even coughing once, her chest heaving hard against mine, her heart pounding like racing in overdrive mode, each heartbeat echoing inside my chest.

After what felt like hours the contractions slowly subsided, the shaking turned to shivering, finally she calmed down and her body went limp, still trembling in the afterglows of her continuous orgasms. I let go of her neck after tenderly kissing and licking the bruised skin, looking out for her sweet lips to kiss them softly, she kissed me back, so lovingly that I felt short to crying, My left hand loosened it's tight grip on her lower abdomen where it had kept her from falling, and caressed her still slightly quivering belly in expanding circles, whilst I pulled my right hand back, releasing her pubic bone, carefully avoiding the presumably exceedingly sensitive clit, letting it creep slowly through the dripping wet, gashing crevice of her sex. "Ooaahhh, ouughhh..." a deep sigh, "...mmmhhhh, oooh gaawwd mooaawwrrrrrr... once more... PLEASE!!!!" Saliva escaped her mouth, flooding my lower lip, trickling down to my chin then, and I licked her lips, trying to catch some more, whilst my hand followed her strict order, surveying, caressing the delicate court yard to her sex, enjoying the vibrations beneath the slippery surface, the heat of her sweet nectar washing over my palm, again gushing off the pulsating entrance to her inner core, her constant moaning was the sweetest music to my ears. Kissing her closed, fluttering eyelids side by side I whispered, "Open your eyes for me, my darling, I want to see them when you cum again." Her face had already been hot, flushed with the heat and the emotions, now she blushed to beet-red in no time, nonetheless opening her eyes as wide as the heavy lids would allow, and her half open eyes, dark with desire and love caressed mine. "Dear heavens, Sylvia, darling...you are sooo beautiful," a hoarsely groan, before clearing my throat, "Thank you for showing me what you're feeling, my sweetness," finishing with a soft kiss, without leaving her eyes alone, they grew wider with sheer, unbridled lust when my middle finger started to circle the rim of her sopping opening before pressing against the tight muscle ring, causing her pelvis to buck hard against the invader, like trying to suck it inside, her mouth fell open with her panting, "Ooaahhh, ohgaaawwwd, Berrrnndd..." the guarding ring of muscles gave way to the fingertip that slowly sneaked in deeper, joined by the slightly shorter index finger then that opened the entrance wider, and with that additional spreading she climaxed again, bucking hard, forcing my fingers to sink deeper into her overheated cavern of lust, her fairly strong vaginal muscles contracting feverishly around the tiny pricks, again and again, and again. Her eyes, inevitably closing with the first spasms of her new orgasm, reopened widely once she felt my lovingly kiss, and I had to hold my breath with the expression of comprehensive trust, of love and adoration. I lost myself in these deep, dark seas, and intensified my passionate kiss, since I wasn't able to say a word, being distressed like this. Sylvia returned my kiss eagerly but had to break it far too soon only to catch enough air to breathe. I stared into her eyes, she stared back like hypnotized, neither of us seemed to be able to make a move. I opened my mouth, I wanted so much to tell her... but I couldn't remember what exactly I had wanted to tell her except how beautiful she was in the throes of her orgasm; it would come back later, probably in a few years if I could ever regain my speech.

I shook my head, irritated, and grinned, just because that was easier. Sylvia had watched my inner fight intently, now she kissed the point of my nose, her eyes smiling brightly whilst starting to slowly finger-fuck herself with short, slow uplifts, my fingers in the tight grip of her vaginal walls, "Mmmhhhh, that feels sooooo good..." she panted, "...if only my leg would allow me more..." her cute little puff made me smile and brought me back to myself, "You are sooo beautiful when you're glowing my love, so lewd, and heated, and sated... and you are such a passionate, indecent girl... do you know how much I love you, my sweet, lovely seductress?"

She froze, and gasped like being shocked, but I knew for sure that she was anything but shocked, her eyes had already shown me everything I wanted and needed to know. "No! You've never told me." snappishly whilst she tried hard to appear serious, but her sparkling eyes, glued to mine, betrayed her.

"So... then..." smiling sweetly I let my fingers ever so slowly escape from the sweet heat of her sex.

"Noooo... NOOOOO!!" she screamed, feeling and hearing that obscene 'plop', "Why... what...? Oooh nooooo.... I hate you!" none of us moved, she stared into my eyes, frowning as two long, glittering fingers appeared out of nowhere short beneath our noses, her eyes grew big when they left mine to examine the state of my fingers, and her nostrils fluttered with the intensity of her very own scent. Her eyes met mine again, questioning now, and grew even wider when I licked her sweet nectar off from root to fingertip in one swift streak, all the time staring back, none of us dared to just blink. "Mmmhhhhh, delicious!" I stated cheerfully, "... must be a... let me see..." sucking my fingertips now, smacking like a wine expert, "...a 1962? Certainly a good year."

Sylvia broke out into a fit of laughter, "You're sooo sick!" Then she sucked my fingers 'clean', greedily, and smiling lewdly. I hated her, I had planned to not wash my right hand for a week. But I remembered where to find the well, and kissed her deeply, slightly wondering why she tasted like her pussy.

continued in Accident grants Benefit Ch. 4: Urging needs, leading over to a night of Debauchery

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2011 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.