Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Sylvia interrupted me, frowning, "...I am a woman...!?"

I stilled her with a demanding kiss, "Believe me my loved one - I didn't fail to notice, the more so as you are a beautiful, gorgeous woman, and additionally the one I love!" I grinned brightly down to her lovely, though momentarily bewildered face, I kissed her again, harder, and now she returned my kiss likewise what caused my cock to jump with excitement, she groaned and shivered as she felt the hot, growing pole rubbing over the satiny skin of her lower abdomen, her hips came to life again and her legs embraced my thighs, my sweet greedy girl clearly wasn't averse an overtime session, so I let go of her sweet mouth and kissed my way down the left side of her neck, over her collarbone to her left breast, swollen and heated and awaiting my mouth, and lips, and teeth. Sylvia's breathing shortened and her left hand roamed all over my upper back, then down my spine to caress my coccyx, what caused me to growl and nibble, then softly bite her erect nipple, she moaned louder and louder when my lips and tongue made their way down the slope and all through the shallow valley, licking and lapping the tasty beads of sweat before I blew a cool breeze over the damp skin what caused her to jump a bit and gasp sharply, she started panting when my mouth climbed the upward slope to approach the other nipple which already was hard, nonetheless I made it some harder, and my girl growled with the sensation whilst her hips rotated wildly and her left hand, and her scratching fingernails, grabbed a tight, nearly violent hold on my right buttock.

I growled loudly with the torture, sucked her entire right breast into my mouth whilst slipping my belly down her sweaty lower abdomen, pressing my shaft hard into her sweet snatch with the movement, and she yelled, bucking hard against me, I slipped further down till my cock was full length buried inside her flooded slit, I writhed with the feel of her bush beneath my glans, then I felt the glans pass over the throbbing, erect clit what made my hard panting girl jump and yell, before the twitching glans sank into the hot, wet court yard to her sex on the way down to her quivering, dripping opening. Sylvia yelled even louder when I entered her again without further announcement or hesitation, "Berrrrrnnnnd -- aaaarrrgghh... ooouughhmygaaawwwdd," she screamed, bucking wildly, and I slowed down but fed her more of my pole, all the time rotating my hips to make sure to stir every square inch of her vaginal walls on the way, she started to wail when I was on half way, her legs clamped my hips hard, and I needed to speed up when I felt her first contraction, her pussy walls tightened around me when she started to scream with her ongoing orgasm, I pulled back to her entrance and fucked her with four, five hard and deep strokes, she came violently with the sixth stroke, yelling, "Berrrrrrnnnnnnddd..." and I followed suit as soon as I was buried up to the hilt inside her seething, pulsating pussy. She bucked so hard with her renewed orgasm, reminding me of a rodeo stallion trying to cast the rider, that I needed to embrace her harder before she would drop me.

I held on to her violently shaking body till she calmed down a bit, reveling in the delighting feel of her excited pussy working my spent, shrinking penis like possessed, before I sank enfeebled down, covering her trembling body thus causing a shortage of breath, she gasped and I rolled to my side, enabling her to catch her breath again.

I kissed her flushed face, still dripping with sweat, 'clean' before I kissed her lips lightly, she opened one and a half sleepily eyes and moaned lowly whilst stroking my back lovingly, nonetheless I had a confession to make, "Dear heavens, my sweet heart, my love, I'm spent my love, totally spent with this soft, calming down lovemaking, I'll need hours to be able to move some again, so let's rest some before we start all over again...?"

Her eyes, both of them half open now, caressed mine again, though she replied with a stern voice, "Soft? Calming down? You must be kidding! Lovemaking? YOU FUCKED!! ME... like a stock bull in need!!" She blushed an impressing deep red, smiling so sultry that she made my cock jump, she jumped too and groaned loudly before she continued whispering, "And I loved every second, my love - how could you know what I wanted then...?" It appeared to be sheer impossible but nonetheless she made it to blush another shade deeper, whilst I grinned back to her and mouthed, 'I love you, I love you sooo much.', she pretended to cough just to hide her bright grin before she was able to continue throatily, all of a sudden wide eyed, "Oh gaawwwd you're growing again..."

"Well, my lovely lady, I confess... ashamedly of course... though you shouldn't hold it against me, it's just and only caused by Miss Pussy's ongoing exciting activities, my sweet wanton girl... you seem to be eager to drain me again like you did a few hours ago, you remember, in the frightening darkness of the night?" I asked with my very best shy, weak smile.

"Now then - I have to admit that I thought about it, but now that you've caught me I'll renounce to do me the fav...ahem, I mean to do you the favor, the more so as I suppose that the few remaining drops might be not worth the effort, what do you think, my dear oldie?" Her left hand roamed up my back and took a tight hold on the back of my neck to pull me towards her half opened puffy, sensuous lips, and then she kissed me so demanding as if this was our very first contact after several months of forced celibacy, on the side ordering Miss Pussy to work over my shaft in earnest till she was rewarded with a throbbing pole being straining at the leash.

Sweet Sylvia squeaked, "What...?" when my left hand unexpectedly grabbed her right knee to raise the leg upright, what should give me a better angle to search for the G-Zone with my glans later, I pulled my pole back till the glans kissed her opening from the inside, rested her right knee on my left shoulder before I took a tight hold on the lower swell of her right, quivering buttock, my thumb rested on her evenly quivering perineum what elicited a loud howl from the girl in the north, I grinned, delighted beyond measure, and gave her a few long hard strokes, before I stopped inside the opening again to wait patiently till her grunting and growling slowly subsided and she started to just groan steadily.

Turning my head left to my shoulder I licked the inside of her thigh from above her knee in slow motion mode upwards to the delicious swell of the trembling flesh before nibbling, even biting the satiny skin. The groaning was shut off instantly and was replaced with a yelling, "Oooh my gaaaawwwwwdd... PLEASE... STOP BITING..." what a nice motivation, I licked all over the 'wounds' and she started panting like mad, the more so as I began to eagerly suck the delicate flesh, letting my teeth scratch all over the damp skin before I rose my head to watch my beauty, she gazed back down to me with big wide eyes, showing curiosity and unbridled lust, her mouth wide open to catch enough air to breathe, or better: to pant. I grinned up to her, showing all my teeth what caused her to frown... well, women - always looking so sceptical when facing unknown ceremonies... my grin grew brighter and she rolled her eyes, so I granted her a sultry wink and returned to my hard work.

Miss Sceptical had calmed down a bit since I had interrupted my internal and external servicing, though she was still breathing shortly - probably she was thinking that I was through with her for the moment - NO WAY, darling!! One more to cum!!

I straightened a bit to supervise the flushed, glittering region surrounding my buried pole which had pulled the straining muscle ring outwards - what a mouth watering view... my pole twitched several times and grew any harder, a loud howl, "ooohhh noooo... sweet jeeeeeezzzze," rewarded my effort; through the veil of my lashes I peeked up to Sylvia's glowing face, still wide-eyed gazing down to her pelvis, most likely wondering what she had to expect next - well, watch it babe!

I raised the heavily quivering buttock I was holding a bit to enhance the pressure - and later the friction - of my pole when gliding over her dam, and dove deeper into her overheated vagina, the angle was perfect because of the lifted buttock what caused her vagina to slightly curve upwards, and I began to search for her G-Zone beneath the upside of the vaginal walls. Sylvia must have sensed what I was looking for cause she gave a stifled, "Oooohhh noooooohh..." that made me grin, before the multiplied friction on her dam and vaginal walls made her pant again. She started to grunt noisily once I was raising the frequency of my short strokes to and fro, after a few fails my glans sensed the bumpy region covering the hidden lens, I froze shortly before concentrating my ministration on this very spot, a lightly and somewhat lazily teasing at first to warm her up and heighten her anticipation, each pass over the lens rewarded me with a growl from further up what furthermore intensified my determination.

"Oooh my gaaaawwwd..." my hard trembling girl screamed when I added some pressure with every pass over the sensitive hidden ganglion, her entrance and vagina cramped hard around my shaft, her entire lower body vibrated against my lower abdomen which held her hips steady to avoid losing control of her squirming, writhing abdomen, and her right heel started to play drums on my backside - I was in heaven.

"Ooooaaaaahhhh... Berrrrnnnnd... ooooohhhhh my gaaaawwwd... PLEEAAZZZE!!" she yelled with the sixth or seventh stroke.

I reduced the speed, again adding some more pressure to my short strokes, and encouraged my loved one, "Yes my sweet baby, let loose now my baby, cum for me sweet Sylvia... cum all over me my sweet love..."

I reduced the pressure to short feathery strokes, slowly, to and fro... to and fro... to and fro, a throaty wailing arose from the depths of her lungs, growing loader as her vagina cramped rhythmical, a low howling, "ooouuuugghhhh yesss, ooaahhgaawwwdddyesssssssmylove..." she panted fiercely, all of a sudden she yelled, "...oouuugghh sweet heavens... ooogh gaaawwd, Bernd... now, YESSSSSSSS..NOW!! Oouuugghhh... ooaahhhhhyessssssss oooaaaaahhhmygaaaawwwd... ooooaaahhhyessss, yessssss Berrrrrnnnnd!!! ...I'M...ooaaahhhmygaaaawwwd ooooooaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh..." I pulled out swiftly and a tidal wave followed suit, gushing all over my pole and my sac whilst the glands surrounding her opening and urethra sprayed their clear, musky secretion all over my groin. I felt like flooded - and proud beyond belief.

I raced upwards to hold my shaking and wheezing and whimpering sweet love tightly, laying side by side facing her, she steadied her trembling right arm with letting her hand take a hold on my left hip, and lifted her head to cuddle up to my right shoulder, I planted butterfly kisses all over her sweaty, glowing forehead and face, stroking her quivering, sweat-coated belly with the other hand before embracing her slippery, overheated body lovingly, reaching out then for the blanket to cover her feeble body, murmuring one, two million words of love into her right ear, with starting the second million she started to sigh softly, and insisted to melt into me.

We held each other for a long, peaceful stretch of silence, our closeness and her shallow breathing against my chest caused my heart to overflow with love.

******

I kissed her forehead lovingly and allowed my left hand to stroke the satiny skin covering her back ever so slowly, down to the small of her back - she arched her back slightly and gave a heart warming little, "Mmhhh..." - and up again to hide itself beneath the damp hair and stroke her scalp, she shivered and sighed again ever so cutely, "Mmhhhh..." before her warm, wet tongue roamed all around my right nipple to finally slap it softly, lovingly, and it felt sooo good to me, she murmured, "I bet we made a mess, my love."

"Probably."

"We should get up to do our morning duties."

"We are through with the first of them, about the remaining we will think in a minute."

Her small body shook slightly, and her cheek let me feel that she smiled down to my nipple before she closed her lips over it, a second later her teeth. "Tell me something." She licked the tortured nipple once more to let it heal, and looked up to me with a dreamily smile on her lovely face. There was no rush in her sweet voice. No concernment, no worries. I was relieved to hear that.

"Anything, my sweet heart. Do you want me to tell you that I love you?" I bent down to kiss her sweet lips tenderly, "I love you Sylvia. You are..."

"NO - I mean YESSSSSSSS," she shook again, chuckling to herself, her eyes made love to mine.

"Shall I say it again now that you..."

"I don't believe a word of it... show it!"

"Again...?" I replied, wide eyed as if being shocked, "...and... just plain this time, or do you wish for some extras?"

Sylvia tensed up for a moment and snickered below her breath before she smiled up to me, so sultry that she caused my cock to jump with the inspiring prospect, some more of my blood was ordered to collect in my groin and she wheezed with the feel of the growing shaft that throbbed against her belly, her prettily flushed face came up to show me that she wanted me to kiss her again, and I supported her head whilst tenderly licking her already slightly parted lips, she moaned ever so cutely whilst her sharp little teeth nibbled the tip of my tongue, before hers met mine for a slow, lovingly dance, and her breathing shortened when she caressed my shaft using the soft skin of her belly until I groaned with excitement, she fit in once she additionally started to rub her chest all over mine, altogether reminding my dazedly brain of a snake.

Both our mouths had opened wide through this long, passionate kiss, but our lips were still locked, none of us wanted to break this delighting kiss. In the end her head fell back when she broke the kiss in the need for more air, and she panted hard, "Do you like the extra I wished for, my lover?" I showed my sweet, lovely girl my appreciation with pressing my shaft harder against her belly and moving my hips some, she grunted with delight, "Ooaahhh my, I see, obviously all my hard thinking hasn't been wasted," giggling breathlessly before raising her head, her eyes met mine, her left hand caressed the back of my neck and she pulled me close to kiss me softly. "gawd, what a kiss... she whispered devoutly, "...I can't get enough of your magic lips, my love." I got an eskimo kiss for bonus, before her head backed away a bit, and our eyes met again, caressing each others. "Bernd?" she asked quietly, and I raised a brow, she smiled sweetly, "...you did the same thing again, and I... ahem, ejaculated again, right? And... any harder than before..." I nodded, and she frowned, "...you still owe me an answer, you know that, don't you my love?"

"Yes my love, I know, and I didn't forget about it... only you distracted me with some delightful activities..." I grinned, "...now tell me my love -- you know about the G-Zone... or G-Spot as some publications call it?"

"Well, I've heard rumors sometimes, but couldn't make much of it..."

"Why darling, I guess you weren't eminently interested cause you obviously never experienced special effects, like strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and female ejaculation, right?"

"Right darling... at least not until today..." she grinned back, "...and before I forget about it -- I want that again, and again... period..." her grin had grown brighter, and almost reached to her ears now.

I kissed her, and grumbled, "Dear lord, how I love greedy girls." She nodded boisterously, and I smirked, "You will get what you're craving for, my sweetie, only let's go slow; you've learned now that such a violent orgasm including ejaculation is straining, both bodily as well as mentally; what implies that you should rather take it into account as a special treatment when you're in the mood, than an everyday incident."

She nodded thoughtfully, and her eyes mustered mine intently, "Yes Bernd... I think I can understand what you mean. Yes my love, you are right... the first time... with whatever your tongue was doing inside me was thrilling, though somewhat irritating; but the second one... well, that was almost too intensive, and it took me a lot of time to recover. Thinking back now I agree with you my love, and since you will sense when I'm 'in the mood' as you called it... I still want that extraordinary sensation again, no question, but most likely not constantly." Her beautiful eyes had grown soft through her words, and she pulled me close to kiss me sweetly whilst her hand caressed my nape, "I love you soo much Bernd, you are a wonderful man, and a fantastic lover, you know?"

I winked, "Well, I guess I should know... seems I've heard that before..."

"Hey..." my princess tried a reprehending look, "...no need to be priggish..." but her eyes showed nothing but love when she granted me another sweet kiss that soon became passionate again.

My left hand let go of the small of her back to dive deeper, caressing and lovingly kneading her delicious buttocks side by side, before concentrating my attention on the sulcus, the wonderful, lovely fold where the lower swell meet the thighs, my sweet seduce groaned loudly with the unexpected sensation and shifted into third gear, masturbating my meanwhile rock hard pole now in earnest, before she slowed down a bit, reducing the pressure, and her beautiful, sparkling eyes glued on mine when she murmured breathlessly, "Sorry my love, I need a short breather before I continue to do you... you feel wonderful on me, I loved to feel your warmth on my back tonight when you spooned me, as well as on my front now as your hot shaft jerks and throbs against my belly, either way you're making me hot beyond belief, so hot that I'm constantly leaking... dear heavens... I love you Bernd, I love you sooo much, I love how you make me feel, how you let me feel beautiful, sexy, and wanted... and wanton..." she blushed deeply and held me even tighter, caressing the back of my neck till I shivered helplessly, she smiled up to me and kissed me like never before, shyly first, with a heartbreaking tenderness that melt me instantly, then a bit more demanding, longingly, and lovingly beyond belief, and I trembled hard with the emotions, unable to speak I held her lovingly close and allowed me to just revel in the overwhelming feeling of our mutual commitment and closeness, knowing that my loved one felt exactly the same.

A few minutes elapsed silently while we plainly enjoyed our intimate embracement, before Sylvia sighed, "I love to feel your heartbeat on, and in my belly, my darling." Mentioned belly started dancing again as well as her hips, she moaned lowly and lifted her right leg over my thigh thus pressing her pretty hot crotch against me, again she grunted like being displeased, I grinned and used my tight hold on her buttock to pull her even closer till I felt the wet twat sitting on my thigh. "Oh my gawd that's better..." she puffed, I grinned again, tensed my thigh and she started humping the protruding muscles immediately, "Ooaaahhhmygaaawwwd that's any better... thank you my love..." With her wild humping and thrusting her belly came into play again thus bringing me closer to cum all over her, she grunted and groaned, "Oh my gaawwd you're close, I can feel it, oh gaawwd darling you're growing...cum with me...cum all over me... I want to feel your liquid love on me, all over me... flood me like you made me flood you... daaarling, ooaahgaaaawwwwd daaaaarling..." her pelvis worked my thigh like possessed when she felt my contractions, I started to spurt when she bucked hard and yelled, "Yess...now, NOW!! YESSSSSSSSOHGAAAWWWD oooaaahhhmygaaawwwd... Berrnnd my love, BERRRRRRRRNNNNDD..." She fell to her back, panting hard, then screaming, "Ouch!" when she hurt her shoulder with losing her stabilizing grip on my hip in the process.