Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhh mon coeur, je t'aime votre délicieux, sensibel, séduisant derrière," I complimented her enticing ass-cheeks. Sylvia tittered, somewhat breathlessly, though I could sense that she was just about to send back an unmannerly comment as two long, motivated fingers entered her already gaping, sopping sex to sink in to the max, whilst my right hand besieged her right nipple which straightened 'en garde' in an instant in view of the harassing torture.

She forgot about small talk instantly, and preferred to yell instead, "Ooaahgaawwdd Berrrnnnndd," as long as her lungs would allow her, I tensed when her head grew too heavy to hold it up any longer, it fell with a low 'bump' to the - fortunately padded - toilet lid whilst her pelvis bucked wildly against my hand.

Well, everything worked to my sheer excitement now, so my tongue continued with eagerly drying her backdoor, inclusive her sphincter, of course, "Ooouuhhh... daaarrlinnng," she growled until a third of my tongue had disappeared inside that clenching muscle ring, I added a bit of vertical movements to my slightly crooked fingers to reward Miss Pussy's openly shown appreciation whilst my right hand pinched her nipple with alternating pressure, she shuddered, overwhelmed with all that sensations, and decided to cum, noisily.

The towel covering her back had slipped off and fallen to the ground with all that bucking and shaking, so I licked my dripping wet fingers dry... kind of, before I kissed her sweaty back up her spine to her nape, embraced her shaking upper body lovingly to pull it back to my chest before I let myself sink to the ground, sitting on that towel with my lovely girl in my lap, all the time whispering about my love into her hair, her ear, and against her glowing face as I turned it a bit towards my softly kissing lips; she purred, ooh soo cutely.

Her eyes opened a bit when I kissed some beads of sweat off her forehead, her lovingly smile caused me to swallow hard, before I managed to croak, "You're feeling good, my sweet heart?"

Her eyes answered my question, before her mouth only could add, still breathlessly, "Yes my love...yesss, yesss, yessssss my love, I've never ever felt even near as good as now... let alone any better, my darling..." her sweet, low voice caressed my heart and my soul, her left arm came up to embrace my neck and enable her to cuddle up to me, and she sighed up my chest, "You're unbelievable my love, my wonderful lover, you're making use of each and every opportunity, shamelessly, to tease me, to excite me, to make me squirm, and whimper, and squeal in delight; and to make me happy beyond belief. I should chide you for enfeebling me in such a demanding manner, alone how could I do that when I have to confess that I enjoy every second of the excitement and sheer lust you're giving me, the more so as I want more and more of the loving treatment you're granting me so passionately." She broke up to catch her breath, still her eyes wouldn't stop to make love to mine.

I bent over her lovely face to caress and kiss her slightly parted lips, but just tenderly, lovingly, this was not the right time for passionate kissing, "I love you Sylvia, my beloved, wonderful woman, and I will never stop giving you all the feelings you wish for, and more; there is still so much more to show you and let you feel, if you - and ONLY YOU my love - decide to add them to your wish list that is... it's all in your hand, my love, and will be forever, I promise - and I certainly will never, NEVER try, or even think about trying to push you or force you into actions, or feelings you decide not to like or to take into account."

I hugged my sweet love tighter and kissed the forming tears away, waiting patiently for her eyes to open again and dive into mine, "On the other side I want to help you to tear down the remains of the walls and boundaries you've formerly caged yourself in - being with me, sharing our deep love you won't need them anymore; with Renate's help most of them have already been falling into oblivion, thank God."

With a bit of struggling I was able to reach over to the faucet to let the tap running, we had to have a thorough bath sooner or later... preferably sooner, with all that bandages we sure would need much more time than usual; furthermore I had promised to Renate to do the shopping.

And I had no idea what time it was.

I allowed my left hand to sneak beneath Sylvia's divine mane to caress her scalp till she started to purr again with pure complacency, she shuddered and sighed softly when I whispered near her right ear, "I love you sooo much, my sweet cutie, even when you're stinky like this, but still your body odor is pure heaven for me, your lovely sweet scent of cherry blossoms with the lightly fruity add-on of a wild flower meadow, ohgaawwd how I love you, my darling. To hold your soft, warm body in my arms like this is still a dream, a wonderful, delighting dream that came true to my, or our total surprise - I don't mean it was a surprise that it happened, only that it happened right now, 'thanks' to your accident that somehow broke all dams, all of a sudden, don't you think so too, my darling? Probably we should install a shrine to show our gusto openly?"

My sweetheart snickered lowly, "You are right darling, it came surprising, and overwhelming - not that it happened totally unexpected, heavens help us... no - we both knew it since years, and the very second you came in through that curtain, your beautiful eyes looking down at me, overflowing with love, and a bit of concernment, something deep inside me clicked into place and I knew instantly, like overran by an avalanche of long term suppressed feelings - I knew everything I didn't dare to accept before, and I knew right then that the time had come, our time, to make all our dreams come true finally - I almost can't believe that everything happened in just one heartbeat, and is not much more than half a day aback."

I grinned down to her sweetly smiling face with a wink, "Well, we made good use of this half day, my sweet, ravenous girl..." I kissed her deeply, before whispering into her lovingly sucking lips, "...and there might be more to cum, probably, before this wonderful day will be completed..."

"Oh gaawwwd darling, I..Can't..Wait!" She grinned back, her nose cutely curled.

"You'll have to, my greedy girl, my loved one." I grinned back, "Now hold on to my neck darling, I'll sit you into the tub, okay?" I did so, and as soon as she was seated I asked her, "Well darling, I'll let go of your right knee now, you can lower the leg by yourself then; your left knee, and arm will be hooked over the rim, okay?"

I'll never understand how she managed to blush like the proverbial country girl at her very first dance, but she did when she looked up to me through the veil of her long eyelashes, so innocently and coyly that I suffered from a raging hard-on in an instant, she wheezed sharply when her eyes fell one storey lower to glue themselves on the unexpected sensation, and I can tell that she fought hard to swallow her salivation before it could escape her half open mouth, only then she brought out huskily, "Ooh my gaawwwd - is all that for me?" She licked her lips frantically before she was able to pull herself together, only to continue with a stern voice, "You...YOU!...lecher! ... You dirty old man! ... I can't believe that you're getting that horny in just the anticipation of having me at your mercy in this tub, spread-eagled to lay your bulging eyes on my hopelessly trapped, innocent body, stark naked and helpless as it is - oh...sorry... I forgot disabled!" She chortled once, bending towards me, and a small but nimble hand reached out for my throbbing member only to plug him into her wide open mouth till the already bared glans was out of sight, and her lips and tongue started their magical work immediately. I growled, with excitement I have to admit, and asked myself who of us could be called 'helpless'.

"I love the way you're taking advantage of my helplessness," I croaked, she looked up to me with a cheeky smile, her eyes sucked mine with the same impressing eagerness as her lips worked all over my glans, whilst her little fist fondled my pole with feathery strokes as if to reward me for my compliment.

"Mmmhhhhh..." she gave stifled as my groaning grew louder and louder, "mmmhhhh... mmmmmhhhhhhh..." as she felt my pole forcing her little fist to open some wider when my balls tightened, I was close to whimper with the overwhelming pleasure her determined mouth granted me, my hands had to cramp the tub's rim harder to support my violently shaking knees.

"Daaaarrrrlinnnggg,... I yelled as the wave started to rush, "...bewa--oooaahh gaaaaawwwwwdd DAAARRLINNG..OOAAHH....ooohhh my gaaawwwwwdd, darling - ohgaaawwwwddd you're..." and I started to spurt, she squeaked delighted when the first portion of her creamy dessert was served to where she wanted it the most, two..three..four..I lost count as she sucked like possessed, and noisily, almost obscenely, her neverending zesty humming rushed all through my feeble body whilst my muddled brains tried to count the thousands of falling stars on my inner horizon.

******

The first to perceive once my still dazedly brain had decided to reboot the crashed system was some lovely soft, wet lips planting butterfly kisses all over my face - eew, how importunate, I snarled warningly, somebody tittered lowly, "Hey, be a good puppy, yon won't bite me... or, would you? Be fair, I didn't bite you either, right?"

A blurry remembrance appeared... I knew I'd heard that softly wooing voice before, touching me deeply then; it had to be a female considering this sweet voice and the lovely scent - but who the h...? I pretended to be too enfeebled to give a word, let alone some more of those, and fetched a weak smile instead - I'd learned long ago that men were advised not to address an improper name to a woman in a situation like this, because that could cause unpredictable responses, verbal or even non-verbal... to mention a nickname - or, considering this wet lips washing over my face, a pet name - is most likely harmless, well... let's give it a try then, "Darling? What...?"

Helpful Hint: Be unspecific! The inevitably following small talk will develop its own theme and direction!

"Yes darling? What is it my love?" More kisses, eeeww...even wetter! But my strategy had worked to perfection - 'she' seemed to have feelings for me. Well, that's kind of normal, every woman... ahem, stop bragging Bernd - pleazzze.

Next hint on your way to stay alive for some longer: Don't - NEVER! - ask, 'What's your name, darling?' in a situation like this! 'Sweetie', or anything similar, has proven to be uncompromising.

"Oouugh...my sweetness, what happened? I'm feeling so dizzy..." Well done! Near to perfection, and you will be almost automatically awarded a bonus point, cause women LOVE to see their perspective victim being dizzy - brainless is still any better but decide by yourself - and because I love every one of my few readers I'll grant you the right to use this method once being in danger, as long as you're male that is -- in case you don't belong to the weak sex you might try it through a lesbian encounter too, only I can't give any guarantee!

"What happened, my loved one, is that you nearly drowned me, I swallowed as much as I could handle, only you wouldn't stop squirting..." her sweet voice sounded... well, wishful, as if she already dreamed of the next load, "...ooh sweet heavens, you made me sooo hot my love, but look at me now, finally my mouth overflowed and I'm coated all over, down to my belly, mmhhh how I love to reek of you, my darling, but I can't rinse myself before your cum dries, so I need your eager hands to help me."

'Swallowed'? Her sweet Voice? '...You made me hot...'? Ah, that was most informative, and helped my brains to regain functionality. At least some...

I managed to open my eyes, and sighed disburdened when they met a pair of well-known, beautiful, lovingly smiling hazel eyes, "Hey darling, I'm back... did you miss me?" I kissed her sweet lips tenderly, reveling in the remembrance of what these determined lips had done to me... before.

"Of course I missed you! After all I've been laid, being at your mercy, wishf...err...I mean terrified expecting your bulging eyes to ogle all over my helpless, innocent body, and you...? You had nothing better in mind than to hang on to the rim of the tub napping, instead of gazing at me properly." She pretended to sob, but her bright smile won the contest, "Come in now you layabout, and enjoy...err...I mean join me before the water gets cold."

I did, knelt down to embrace my sweet girl lovingly, and kissed her deeply till she couldn't suppress her purring any longer, I murmured against her sweet lips, "Let me take the soap now darling, before you take a hold on my neck, I'll start with your left arm, upwards from above the plaster cast to your shoulder, rinse it and dry it, before I continue with your upper body, okay?"

"I can't wait, until you're done with the arm, that is." Even her kiss seemed to be impatient.

The affair with her upper arm was short and painless unless I started to dry it, the outside and shoulder with the towel, the inside with my tongue, pretending the towel wouldn't do any good there, well, there was a lot of hip dancing, and encouraging noises, "ough, oouuggh, aahhh, eeeeeeeeee...that tickles," and finally, when it came to her armpit, "eewww...have mercy Bernd - pleeease."

I felt highly entertained, and complimented my sweetie, "Thank you for being so patient, and quiet my darling, you're making the job easy. Now I'll sit behind you, and wash your hair, then your front, okay?"

"I could sit in your lap then darling, just to make it easier for you, don't you think so?" It was not necessary to see her face to recognize her lewd smile - I could hear it in her voice, "...don't get me wrong my love, I'm only asking for a comfortable seat, right?" Did I hear a wishful moan, underlying?

"Don't expect too much 'comfort', my darling, see... a bit earlier the Goddess of Fellatio was seated where you are now, and she drained me totally, sucking life out of me till my brains curled. Once I came back to my senses I've found you here, my love, only you'll have no idea where she could be now? For if I meet her again I'll suggest a soixante-neuf session, and suck life out of her in revenge, probably getting back some of my own."

Silence ... sweet Sylvia was speechless. Now... isn't that a surprise - if not to name it a sensation?

I entered the tub as announced before and pulled my girl up into my lap, using her firm buttocks of course, spreading them softly thereby, waiting patiently for the due groan to escape her mouth -- okay... heard it, thank you darling - and reached up to cup her delighting breasts. A sharp gasp and some more groans later I asked softly, into her left ear of course, "Do you sit stable now my darling? Comfortable?"

She shivered some and her body shook slightly in my arms, the more so as I tenderly played her nipples, "Mmmhhhh..." she said, offering me the left side of her neck to kiss my way down to her collarbone, eliciting an eagre of moans from my beloved woman.

"Shall I start my ogling now, darling, as you requested? I'll start with your tits then, okay? Oooh, look - they seem to be helpless, and tell me whose hands are cupping them so pruriently? Is that this dirty old man you mentioned before?"

My sweet love couldn't hold on any longer and burst into laughter, before she turned her head left to kiss me, I had to raise my head to do her the favor - why would that be? She must have grown some while sitting in the water, unbelievable - normally people shrink when sitting in water too long, well anyway... her demanding kiss made me forget about thinking... too much...

Some panting later she asked, "Please don't mind my love, I love to feel your burning eyes on me, ogling all over me, my tits are neatly warmed already, thank you my man, now you should consider to wash my hair, will you?"

"Of course my lovely... that was my plan, I remember now - shall I start with your pubes at first?"

She grinned down to me, and her eyes caressed mine, "I don't think so, my lovely debauchee... that might lead to overheating; you should start with my mane you love so much before you do me, okay? Ahem, do wash me...err...lower, I mean."

A sultry smile and a kiss later I reached for the spray head, lowered her head to the bolster to let her rich hair fall back, and watered it carefully, asking, "The temperature is fine darling?" she nodded, smiling sweetly, and I added shampoo, softly massaging her scalp at first till she moaned constantly. "Darling?" Her eyes opened a bit, and I kissed her sweet lips softly, "You're a brave girl, my lovely. Could you lift your head a bit now, I need to do you now..."

Big wide eyes gazed at mine, "What? Now? And what do you plan to use on me - that limp spout I hardly could spot on you before? Well, the good thing is that I finally know now what people are talking about when mentioning, 'The bells are longer than the rope'." grinning impudently, that sassy bitch.

"But..." I tried to initiate a discussion. "...blame the Goddess for that painful failure, not me - I was just the victim of her lustfulness." adding under my breath, "Thank God for that exciting lustfulness."

"No 'but', no argue please - you better finish my hair before I'll grow chicken skin!"

"Eewww...better not, my sweet heart, I like your goose bumps the more, given that I caused them." I grabbed her nape and lifted her head on my own will, the discussion didn't seem to develop to my liking anyway, and I soaped the remaining mass of hair, before rinsing it thoroughly, after all I so wanted to bury my face, my nose, my pri...sorry...of course not, at least not right now.

"Freeze, please darling," I reached for the second washrag - the 'non-anus' one of course, I covered her lovely face from forehead downwards to rinse her scalp too, before I placed the washrag on her right shoulder to save the bandage later, and made use of a fresh towel to dry her hair as thoroughly as possible in our position.

Burying my nose in her damp hair I sighed, delighted, "Mmhhh, you smell wonderful, my darling, even when Miss Pussy is drowned."

Her eyes opened and she lifted her head up from the bolster to kiss me lovingly, before purring, "That was great my love, really, you're excellent with everything you do to me, you're surprising me constantly, my wonderful man. That was the loveliest shampooing ever, thank you darling, the rest will be easier now I suppose."

I kissed the tip of her cute little, meddlesome nose, "Yes darling, you're right. We'll wash your face later at the wash basin, okay? First your right arm now, then your upper body, before I'll make use of your sex ...ahem, use of the soap on your sex, of course." I beamed.

"I can't wait my love, for the last stage that is. Use the white soap on me, please - the brown cake of soap should smell any better on you, darling."

"So let's give it a try then," I smiled up to her lovely face, and reached for the soap, "let's start now darling, let me get a hold on your arm," I neared my palm to her right elbow to support it, "I've got your elbow in my palm, it should be safe there, now release - and tell me if you hurt, okay?" she did, till I sensed that the arm was fully supported, "You don't hurt, darling?"

"No, Bernd, everything's okay." with a light kiss onto my cheek.

"So then, lower your hand, slowly my love, I'll pull my knee upwards till you're able to grab it, okay?" Out of the corners of my eyes I saw that she nodded yes. "Great darling, my knee should be in place for you, just try it. Shall I support you with leading the elbow? You're a brave girl, my love. Just be careful, okay?"