Accidental Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
He blindly continues down a new road.
10.9k words
4.69
36.6k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 01/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers

Thank all of you for your votes on Chapter 1 as well as your comments. Know that I appreciate all of you. And once again I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to my editor and friend Angel_Love for her assistance and friendship.

The Application

Frank called late that night and reported that Judy had fulfilled her punishment assignment just as I had ordered her to. When I asked how she liked the cold shower, he laughed and told me she had hated it. From my perspective, that was good. I always want my subs' punishment to be real punishment.

When I was a novice Dom I discovered that pain sluts often would intentionally misbehave so they would receive a painful punishment. In my case that was usually a caning. I realized something was wrong when I started seeing them have orgasms while they were being punished. That's how I learned the hard lesson of topping from the bottom. What was punishment to me was a reward to them. They had no incentive to behave and a very strong incentive to misbehave.

Since then I have become certified to not only conduct behavior modification, but to teach it as well. The concepts of positive and negative reinforcement, rewards and punishment, as well as extinction are skills all Dom/mes should have in their tool boxes. The great thing about it was that the acquisition of those certifications was totally tax deductible because I used them in my consultant business as well. I taught supervisors in my client companies to use behavior mod while coaching and counseling their employees.

Shortly after I hung up from talking to Frank, I received an email from Judy.

FROM: Judith28

TO: shaman325

Subject: Apology

_____________________________________________

Dear Sir:

I want to offer my sincere apology for my less than immediate and enthusiastic response to your order to place my finger in my rectum today. Even though I'm new to all this, I still knew enough to know that a sub never questions her Master's directions, even to herself.

Will you forgive me, please Sir?

Your obedient slut,

Judy

"Well stated," I thought to myself. "Especially for a newbie." I wondered if Frank had helped her.

The next day I was busy. Margo's Master came to claim her. Of course that meant a lengthy session with her to demonstrate to him all she had learned. He was extremely pleased with her accomplishments and how she performed and therefore paid me a rather sizable bonus. Life is good!

I was going to miss Margo though. She was an enthusiastic pupil and natural slut. And she had a playfulness about her that made her fun to play with.

Early the next morning I received an emergency call from a client in a very small town in south central Louisiana. He needed a quick intervention with an employee who was threatening bodily harm to a supervisor. They worked second shift so I had to grab a flight quickly. I flew into Lafayette in the early afternoon, rented a car and drove to Abbeville. I arrived at my client's plant about 15 minutes before the second shift began. I quickly touched base with the plant manager and the shift supervisor. Then I met with the problem employee. After he and I had come to an understanding, the two of us met with the supervisor and we hammered out a final solution. By this time the plant manager had gone home, so I called him and we met for drinks so I could report on the results. By the time we were finished the whole process had taken about five hours. My regular consulting fee was $300 per hour. On this kind of emergency call out it doubles to $600. So I had made $3,000 plus expenses today. Life is good!

I had missed the last flight home and the next one wasn't until 11:00 the next morning. So I drove back to Lafayette, checked into the Holiday Inn, ordered room service and went to bed. I was tired.

The next morning I slept in and caught my 11:00 flight. After a 2 hour layover in Memphis, I didn't get home until about 4:00.

I checked my voice mail and then went online to check my email. There was one from Judy date/timed at 9:03 the previous morning with the subject: Application Letter for the position of Submissive Humiliation Slut. I smiled to myself and shut down my computer. (Remember, I couldn't talk on the phone and be online at the same time)

I wanted to call Frank before I read the letter. He had sent me a work phone number for him in an email once, in case I ever needed to get in touch with him, I didn't know what he did for a living and had been a little bit surprised when he had said that this phone number would bypass his secretary and go directly to his desk. I dialed the number.

"Bromfield here." a deep, brusque professional voice boomed. I almost didn't recognize it. And for the first time I knew Judy's and Frank's last name.

"Frank? Is that you?"

"Hey Jim. How's it hangin'?" He obviously had somebody else in his office.

"Got time to talk?"

"Sure. Hold on."

I heard him talking to other people in the room. "OK guys. Go ahead and get to work on the things we've talked about and let's get together at the same time tomorrow and go over the results and jump on what's left. OK? I need to take this call."

I heard movement, and pads closing and shuffling in his office. "Clint would you mind closing the door on the way out? Thanks buddy."

I heard the door close. "Hello Sir. Sorry about that. As you probably heard I had some people in my office."

The Frank I knew was back. "No problem. Sorry to interrupt you at work but I just wanted to check and see how Judy is."

"Interrupt me any time you want Sir. Judy's the happiest I've seen her in a long time. She's really upbeat and positive about where she is right now. However, she is a little antsy because she hasn't heard back from you on her letter of application. Did you get it?"

Yeah, I got it but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I got called out of town on business for the last two days and I just got home. But I'll read it when we get off of the phone. She should have her response within the next couple of hours."

"That's good Sir. I hope you accept her application."

"I probably will, Frank. But just because she's my friend, she won't get a free pass."

"I understand Sir. I just want her to be happy."

"I know. Well you need to get your ass back to work and I need to read Judy's email."

"You know Sir I could lock the door and do your bidding." He said flirtatiously.

"Frank, what would happen if your subordinates ever found out that their loud, brash, macho boss was a pussy?" I laughed. "Good-bye Frank."

"Good-bye Sir." He laughed.

I hung up the phone, poured myself a drink and signed back in online. I opened Judy's email.

This email is my application to You for the position of submissive humiliation slut. i believe i am uniquely qualified to serve in this position and i also believe that when You read my responses to the three questions You posed, You too will agree.

1. Why submission? i was taught the beauty of service from the time i can remember. my parents believe and instilled in me that service was life's highest calling. But most of my life i have had to guess what service would be pleasing to those i wanted to please. i was happy only when i pleased others through my service. And when my service did not please, i was devastated. But i never really knew how to make things right. When i displeased you the other day, i was devastated. But a miraculous thing happened. You punished me. After undergoing the punishment i felt a burden lifted from my heart. i knew i had made amends. The thing that submission offers me is concrete expectations and explicit consequences. That provides me with a security i've never felt before.

2. Why humiliation? Humiliation is frankly a sexual issue with me. i was a late sexual bloomer. As you know, i was a virgin on my wedding night at the age of 23. i think i remained a virgin to please my parents because in retrospect i can remember having a lot of sexual feelings before then but sublimating them. i think i knew subconsciously that if i allowed myself to act on those feelings i wouldn't be able to control them. i've never heard any other woman say this, but on my wedding night i was actually getting wet at the altar. i remember thinking how embarrassing it would be if it spotted my dress. And that fear only made me wetter. i was flooding when i came out of the hotel bathroom in my negligee on my honeymoon because i was embarrassed to be that exposed to a man for the first time in my life. i was embarrassed because i knew that shortly i was going to be even more exposed. i was embarrassed because my condition would soon be known to Frank. These are things i've never told Frank, Sir. i was embarrassed when i screamed during my climax that first time. You know what i mean by that ~smile~ then, the next morning as we left our hotel room the couple next door was leaving at the same time. They both smiled and spoke and i knew that they knew and i got wet again from the embarrassment. i've been embarrassed and gotten wet almost every time You and I have spoken because it's been sexual discussions in most cases. i know You have sensed this because i've seen You deliberately push my buttons. Frank's and my "dangerous liaisons" in parking lots and drive-ins and even church have been the biggest turn-ons i've had because of the very real chance of discovery and the ensuing humiliation makes them that. i now know that embarrassment is just another word for humiliation. So why humiliation? Because i lust for it and it turns me on sexually and makes me feel alive.

3. Why You and me? First and foremost, at least for me. We love one another. i know you may bristle at that, but i know it's true. i also know that we are not IN love with one another and that's good. We have developed a loving and trusting relationship over the past few months. We already trust one another. So we don't have to start from scratch. In my opinion trust is a must in BDSM relationships. Of course the most obvious reason is that You're a humiliation Dom and i'm a humiliation slut. Slut. SSlut. The word has a sizzle to it that i love. i catch myself saying it out loud to myself during the day and smiling. So what is in it for you? The most loving, trusting, trustworthy, obedient and diligent slut you've ever owned.

See. i told You i would convince You ~smile~

Hopefully yours,

judy

Wow! This woman has come a long way since our first discussion. I thought I had known her very well, but it was obvious I hadn't known her nearly as well as I thought. Here was a highly motivated, intelligent and self-aware woman. She also was sensitive enough to me to know that I loved her. I smiled that she would think that I would bristle at that statement.

I pulled up the file of my boiler-plate questionnaire to send to her. In glancing over it before I pasted into an email, I realized I had no idea what she looked like. I knew her intimately on some levels but her day-to-day life had escaped me. I didn't know her last name until I talked to Frank earlier, and I wouldn't know anything about her looks until I received her response to my questionnaire. Pondering that I copied it, pasted it and sent it off to her. It was 6:30.

When I got up at 7:00 the next morning and checked my email, her response was already there. I smiled at her eagerness. It had been time/dated at 11:00 PM the night before.

Full Name: Judith Marie Atkinson Bromfield[that's my Judy, even gives me her maiden name]

Marital Status: Married

If married or attached does your partner know about your application? Yes

Does s/he approve: Yes

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135-140 lbs (blush)

Hair: Blonde, short

Eyes: Brown[wow! I love brown-eyed blondes]

Bust: 34C

Waist: 29

Hips: 37

I should point out here that looks have never been a huge issue for me. Pardon me if I generalize, but with a few notable exceptions, I've found that beautiful women have a tendency to believe their shit doesn't stink. To be fair, I've noticed that most hunky men are the same way, but I don't care because I'm don't want one of them. Just give me a normal looking woman any day and I'll be happy.

Another thing. Have you ever noticed how every woman online and in porn stories has 38D tits and all the men have 10s" cock? But I digress.

Describe your tits: natural, no sag (yet), well rounded, with the nipples pointing slightly to the outside.

Describe your nipples: long ("about ½ inch. Frank measured ~smile~) and slender, brown

Describe your aureole: 2" across (Frank again) brown, slightly protruding

Is your pubic area hairy, trimmed or bald? Trimmed

Any other body hair? No

Any piercings? Ears

Any body art? No

What are the most erogenous parts of your body? Nipples, clitoris, neck, back of knees, ears in that order.

Do you masturbate? Yes

If yes, how often? Once a week for years, recently much more often

Do you suck cock Yes

Do you swallow? Yes

Do you participate in anal sex? Not yet[great answer]

Do you participate in sex with other women? No

Do you participate in water sports? No

Do you participate in scat activities? No

Looking at the last eight questions, have you in the past participated in any of the activities listed to which you answered "no?" No

What are your BDSM limits? With You Sir, none. i expect You to set any limits You feel are appropriate. i will abide by Your decision. With any other Dom i'm not sure.

Are you fertile? No.

If so what form of birth control do you use? n/a

Do you have any physical conditions I should know about? No

Are you taking medications for anything? No

Do you have any mental or emotional problems I should know about? No

Are you taking any psychotropic drugs? No

Do you have any addictions: Yes, Cigarettes.

Do you smoke? Yes

Do you drink? Yes

Is there anything else you would like for me to know about you? i want You to know all about me and I'm sure You will before we're through ~smile~

The Preparation

I went to the kitchen, poured myself another cup of coffee and I picked up the phone and called her. She answered on the first ring.

"Were you sitting on the phone?'

"We have a wireless, Sir. I've been carrying it around with me since I got up this morning."

"Why?"

"Waiting for you to call Sir. You told me you would call regardless of the results of my questionnaire. And I've missed you also Sir."

"I've missed you too Judy. I got called out of town on business."

"I know you have a life other than me Sir. I don't want to be demanding or even needy, but it is ok if I'm wanty?" She giggled

I laughed and responded. "Be as wanty as you want."

I then began to engage her in the most mundane conversation I could muster. I told her about my flying trip to Louisiana, going into every boring detail. I talked about how I needed to get my cleaning service in because my house was a wreck and my oven and refrigerator both needed cleaning. I talked about needing to go grocery shopping and needing to pick up my laundry and cleaning. I talked about needing to call my gardener to come mow the lawn.

I knew she was waiting to find out if her answers to the questionnaire had passed muster but I wanted to test her patience. Of course, in all honesty I also have to acknowledge that I was getting a little perverse pleasure out of making her squirm. But finally I was even boring myself.

"Sooo... I guess you're probably a little curious about the results of your questionnaire."

"More than a little Sir." She giggled nervously.

I could tell she thought it would be ok but wasn't going to fully exhale until she knew for sure.

"Well actually I was very impressed with all three of your emails to me since we last spoke. You're obviously an extremely intelligent, articulate and self-aware young woman."

"Thank you Sir. Does this mean we get to proceed?"

"Yes, it does. But don't rush me. I'm trying find out more about you. You're emails have intrigued me."

"I'm sorry Sir. What would you like to know?"

"Are you college educated?"

"Yes Sir."

I waited for her to continue.

Finally she continued. "My bachelors' is in social work, Sir."

"Why does that not surprise me?" I laughed. "But from the way you said that it sounds like you may have at least one advanced degree also."

"Yes Sir. I have a masters' in clinical social work and a doctorate in clinical psychology."

"I whistled and started to laugh. "Looks like I may have my work cut out for me. Is it too late for me to reconsider your emails?"

"It absolutely is too late," she laughed.

"Are you in practice?"

"Sort of, Sir."

"Sort of.?"

"Yes Sir. I'm the counselor for the local battered women's shelter. Kind of ironic isn't it? But it's not a paying position."

"On one level it certainly is ironic, but there are three words that make the two circumstances miles apart. Do you know what those words are?"

"I'm not sure Sir."

"The words are safe, sane, and consensual. Battered wives have none of those elements in their relationships."

"Yes Sir, you're right more than you know."

"Perhaps it might surprise you, but I was in social work for several years before I burned out and decided I needed to begin making some money."

"You're just full of surprises Sir."

We simply gabbed for a while on this shared professional level. Then I decided it was time to move on. But even during this discussion she hadn't broken protocol.

"Well Judy, I'm sure you're ready to hear what's going to be happening in your life over the next few weeks."

"I'm about to burst with curiosity Sir."

"OK. Broadly speaking, for the next few weeks you're going to be taking a crash course in BDSM 101 with an emphasis on humiliation. I will be outlining some rules that you will be required to follow. In addition to that I will periodically give you some specific assignments to carry out. Some of these assignments will be ongoing, some will be one-time assignments. Any questions so far?"

"Millions, Sir. But I'm sure most will be answered as we go." She let out a long sigh and laughed, obviously relieved that I had accepted her questionnaire.

"Good, but I want to make sure you understand every rule and every assignment, so please interrupt and ask any questions you may have. It's in your best interest since you are going to be held accountable for following those rules and carrying out those assignments."

"Oh I will sir," she laughed. "I certainly don't want another of your cold showers."

"Didn't like it, huh?"

"Not in the least," in a more serious tone, "but what I hated more was the knowing that I had displeased you."

"Good. That's as it should be."

I moved the conversation forward. "Judy, I have no idea what your financial situation is. Do you have money enough to be able to spend some on this?"

I expected her to ask how much money and surprised by her answer. "Yes Sir. Money is not an issue, Sir."

I guess it shouldn't have surprised me since Frank obviously had a job that was good enough to enable his doctorate level psychologist wife not to have to work for pay. But it did, nonetheless.

"Do you have a scanner for your computer?"

"No Sir. But I can certainly get one. What kind would you like me to get?"

"All I require is one that will scan Polaroid pictures." (This was in the days before digital cameras). "But you can get whatever kind you want. Do you need some help in paying for it?"

"No Sir. I can handle it, but thank you for offering."

Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers