Accidental Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Duped & duped again, women get even.
14k words
4.3
77k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

The feedback from Part One of this story was incredible. Thanks to all those who applauded the piece. Double thanks to all those who suggested ideas and asked for more. Feedback is the pay here, not money. It's perhaps the purest form of exchange, the one most direct in benefits to both sides. I write, you comment, I write more, you comment more. Ain't we got fun! Thank you.

================

Marlene lay back in her dorm bed and let her eyes close. She reached deep into her mind to relive the remarkable experience she'd just luxuriated in with her employer. She'd sucked him off, been fucked by him most deliciously, and then shared their juices with him after he'd scooped them from her cunt with his tongue and kissed her for the exchange. Immediately her hands went to work all over again.

The buxom blond was most men's dream with full hips to go with her commodious breasts, and lush lips to wrap warmly around one's shaft. Her brilliant green eyes were round and captivating, accented by the softness of her face. When she walked by, men could not help but stare, her hips swinging a bit more than necessary, and her shoulders accenting an otherwise short gait. Marlene Donner was a bombshell in some men's minds, a sex pot in others', and considered too slutty to those who might offer her more than a one night stand.

Her left hand massaged her breasts alternately while her right hand reached down and slipped up under her skirt. Though hidden by their closed lids, her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she drifted back to the lab where she interned. She'd made an absolutely momentous discovery today, well, her boss had, but only she knew it. She smiled on her dorm bed as she thought of the bottle on her dresser just a few feet away.

While searching for a synthetic protein to alter a certain part of a mouse's brain, her boss, Charles P. Massey, PhD in bio-chemistry, had mistakenly left his coffee cup under the condenser of one experiment. Only Marlene had seen the single drop of experimental liquid fall into the cup, and only Marlene knew the astonishing fact that the drop had turned her hunk of a PhD into a love hungry robot. She was still tingling with excitement from both the sex and the excitement of the discovery. Taking the remainder of the flask of special liquid he'd rejected for not meeting the test's goals, she'd brought it home for her own use.

Marlene cooed under the multiple sensations of her unbelievable luck, and her excited body. Her finger slipped under her already wet panties and began to rub her clit, dipping now and then into the pool of lubrication just below. Her mind drifted in the blissful state of success, anticipation, and sexual satisfaction all at once. Then the world exploded around her.

"Why you two faced little bitch!" The voice was more an observation than an accusation. Marlene's roommate, Victoria Dawn, threw her books on her bed and stood looking over Marlene. She had her hands on her hips and Marlene thought for a second the woman was prepared to beat her, or laugh at her embarrassment.

Marlene, as hot and horny as she may have looked, had been anything but through her first semester so far. And yet, she was somehow so vulnerable, so open. Her roommate, much more worldly and knowledgeable of the ways of men and women, had even taken to protecting her from the comments and advances of their classmates.

"You strut around this place like the campus prude for three months and all you are is a masturbating little slut like the rest of us! I can't believe it! Shit! Even I was beginning to believe you were a prude in a whore's body! Damn!" She moved a step closer and Marlene cringed.

"Why, I ought to..." Her hand came up as if to slap the girl, and Marlene pulled back even further, wishing she could somehow get beneath the covers. But Victoria froze. This was a whole new situation. To her sudden surprise, and wondrous curiosity, her roommate was not a pristine prude as everyone had thought. She wasn't the distant, childlike, innocent "Mama's Girl" after all. No, this lush, Anna Nicole body and Marilyn Monroe face and hair she'd longed to touch since they'd first met was not untouchable after all. Just the opposite! And only she knew it! Here she lay in the early evening, masturbating herself right through her clothes, so deep into it she didn't even hear the door open, or all the noise in the halls. This girl was slut material if there ever was slut material!

"So you've been hiding your true feelings from all of us all this time. Damn! And all of us have been actually protecting you! Keeping the animals at bay. Why you bitch! I ought to slap you silly! Damn, Girl, what the hell AM I going to do with you?" She put both hands back on her hips and looked the girl over thoroughly, and slowly, feasting on the swollen curves. Her skirt had been pulled so high it shown her lily-white thigh skin all the way to the crotch of her panties. "Jezus! You even smell horny, girl."

Victoria was taller than Marlene, as were most girls, but she was not as voluptuous. Her size "C" tits were the perkiest they would be for the rest of her life, her waist the slimmest, and every aspect of her sexual organs the horniest. She was the offspring of a poor family, supported at college by a local scholarship that fortunately had few candidates to select from, and quite experienced in how to use her sexual assets to get what she needed. As she stood there now, looking down at her cringing roommate, she knew she wanted this girl added to her list of conquests.

Marlene didn't know what to do. Perhaps the greatest afternoon of her life had just turned into the worst nightmare. She'd fended off the sexual conflicts with abstinence all these years, until this afternoon. When her boss had suddenly fallen into her spell, she couldn't resist and let all her frustrations come out and be satisfied, only to find she wanted that much more just a couple hours later. And now her worldly roommate, the one who'd been prompting her to "come out and play," since they'd met, had caught her red handed at play all right, doing exactly what she'd managed to lead everyone on campus she didn't do. In a single moment, her life had changed a second time in one day. Then her roommate surprised her once more, climbing up on her bed and standing with legs spread either side of her knees, hands on hips and staring down at her.

"What am I going to do with you, Marlene? Hmm? Or should I call you 'Bitch!' Or 'Slut!' You are one, you know. And you lied to all of us. You made us think you were so virgin and all, so 'saving yourself for marriage' and all." She paused, then sat down on Marlene's knees with her hands still on her hips. She looked at the girl again, examining her differently now, thinking of how various parts would feel under her touch, or taste to her kiss. She leaned forward and rested both hands directly on Marlene's breasts.

Marlene shrunk back into the mattress, but could not escape the assault. Her roommate had her breasts in her hands, and her legs caught between her knees. She was immobile except for her hands, which she'd let fall to her sides. She wondered why she wasn't fighting and decided she had no idea.

Victoria smiled, as if she knew something Marlene didn't. "Go ahead."

Marlene's eyes begged the silent question, "What?"

"Go ahead, my little slut roomy, grab my tits." When Marlene didn't budge, Victoria raised her voice and commanded, "Grab my tits, Bitch!"

Marlene immediately reached up and took a breast in each hand, freezing once again. The girl wore no bra.

"Harder!" Victoria commanded as she began to massage Marlene's huge melons through her bra and blouse.

The girl complied and tightened her fingers on the flesh they held. Immediately she realized she liked the feel of her roommate's breasts in her hands. She wore no bra. The flesh was real, sensuous, pliant and responding. She began squeezing them, drawing and pushing them in a circling motion, feeling the remarkable movement of someone else's breasts for the first time. She looked briefly at Victoria and saw her eyelids fall and her head tilt back, obviously enjoying the attention.

"That's it, my little roommate slut. That's nice, a little harder even. I like my tits handled, baby. Mmmmmm... and from now on I have someone to handle them for me, mmmmmm.. don't I?" She let the motion continue as if she didn't expect an answer, only more blissful attention to her flesh.

"I said, 'DON'T I!'" Her eyes had opened and her hands squeezed Marlene's tits.

"Yes!" Marlene said more from shock than pain. She was torn because the sensations on her breasts were actually pleasant, not painful as they might be, and her hands were sending unprecedented signals of pleasure to her brain.

"That's right." Victoria rocked her hips in satisfaction at how things were suddenly turning out. She was trying to give her clit some stimulation and rode slightly to one side to let one of Marlene's knees touch her there.

Marlene was very much aware of what her roommate was doing. Even through her stocking and the less than sensitive skin of her knee, she could feel the heat of her roommate's pussy. She even thought she felt a bit of dampness, but that didn't make sense for the girl was wearing jeans at least, if not panties too. And her shirt, a blue work shirt she'd worn because it was so soft and cuddly to slip into after her swims at the pool, was yielding like soft sponge to her ministrations on her breasts. Marlene was truly conflicted with the frightening moment and the sensuous experience.

Victoria looked around as if to find something. Marlene didn't know what she was thinking, but she suddenly realized she'd left her bottle of the experimental liquid on her dresser. Just then the phone rang, and knowing how tied to the obnoxious device Victoria was, she breathed an immense sigh of relief. As Victoria got up and went to her night table to pick up the phone, Marlene darted to her dresser and slipped the bottle into the top drawer.

"Hello? And this better be good!" She looked back at her roommate and saw her standing, somewhat of a disappointment.

The voice on the phone was familiar. It was the scientist Marlene worked for, though he immediately told Victoria, upon confirming she was Marlene's roommate, that she should not let on that it was him on the phone.

"Call me, uh, Jerry," The voice said.

Victoria's eyebrows scrunched inward in suspicion.

"Go ahead," The voice said again, "Call me Jerry, now, so she doesn't get suspicious."

"Ok, Jerry." Victoria continued to watch Marlene, but talk on the phone.

"Listen, you know who I am."

"Yes."

"Well, I uh, played a little trick on Marlene today. I want to, well... she has said you were a very confident, sexy, adventurous person. Are you?"

"Really? She said that, huh?" She looked at Marlene with a bit more sensuality. She'd had no idea the girl even thought of her.

"Yes, and more, but we can talk about that later, if you like. Right now, well, I like this girl and I don't want to see her hurt...." He spoke for another seven minutes and Victoria listened more and more intently as he did. Not only was she liking what she was hearing, but she was becoming interested in meeting this boss of her roommate. She would think about that, but for now, she had a very important, and hopefully, very pleasurable task to perform.

"I understand Jerry. Don't worry. Yes. I'll be careful. Right. Take care, now. Goodbye." She hung up the phone and sat on her bed, looking at Marlene.

Marlene turned around to face her roommate, wondering just where things stood. The phone call was forgettable. Victoria had lots of friends, more than Marlene could ever remember. Right now she was much more concerned with what was taking place before the phone rang. She started to say something when Victoria held up her hand and interrupted.

"No, don't say anything, Marlene. I'm sorry. I was out of bounds there. I bumbled in here and treated you like dirt. I'm sorry, I had no right to say the things I did. I'm truly sorry." She bowed her head in shame.

Marlene was not only surprised, but disappointed in her roommate's uncharacteristic behavior. She wanted to tell her no, she hadn't been angry. She wasn't embarrassed. She LIKED being touched by her, called a bitch and a slut. She WANTED Victoria! But she could not. She struggled for her next move, her next words. Then an idea struck her. Tell her!

"It's OK, really, Vikki. I mean it. It's ok. I'm sorry I've misled you all this time. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm not a slut. I mean, I'm not a sexual pervert or anything like that. And I don't think of you that way either! I mean, well, oh hell. Want a beer?" She smiled and tried to put the right spin on her frustration, some of it real, and some of it acted.

Victoria looked up and said, "Sure." Then she added, "And thanks. Sorry 'bout that." She motioned her head to Marlene's bed. I promise that will never happen again." She watched closely for Marlene's reaction. The Doc was right.

Marlene's face went pale. "No! Uh, I mean, well. Oh hell. Let me get those beers." She dropped down to the small fridge she kept and pulled out two beers that had been in there for weeks. They were more for looks than anything else, a sign of coming of age in college. She hardly ever drank.

Taking the two beers from the fridge, she stood and put them on her dresser where she popped the tops. Marlene then looked in the mirror above the dresser to see if she was being watched. Fortunately, Victoria was opening and closing drawers in her desk as if looking for something. Marlene reached into her drawer, pulled out the small bottle of experimental liquid, and tipped two drops into one of the two open beers.

She put the bottle back and closed the drawer as she said aloud to cover the movement, "Really, you did catch me in a, well, embarrassing moment. I don't know what I would have done in your shoes either." Holding one beer out to Victoria, she added, "By gone's?"

"By-ogne's," Victoria agreed with a smile. They clinked cans and took a long swallow each. Victoria smacked her lips and scrunched her eyebrows again, frightening Marlene that perhaps she'd tasted something funny in the beer. She was relieved and pleasantly surprised when her roommate said, "Mmmm.. that's, uh... good." She suddenly put the beer down on the desk and just stood there.

Marlene couldn't believe it had acted that fast, could it? She asked, "Are you all right, Vikki?"

"Yes."

Marlene smiled and said, "Good." She put her beer on the dresser. "You're not mad at me then?" She would take it easy, just to make sure.

"No."

"Hmmm... so, what did you think when you came in, and saw me, uh, masturbating?"

"I was mad."

Marlene frowned, "Why mad, Vikki?"

"Because I have been defending your virginity." She was almost too robotic in her answers.

"My virginity? I never told you I was a virgin." She cocked her head at an angle, curious.

Victoria remained silent.

Oh my! Marlene thought. She'd forgotten! Questions only. The liquid made the person answer commands and questions only. She'd forgotten already. "Did I ever tell you I was a virgin?"

"No."

"Then why, how could you make such an assumption?"

"I agreed with the other girls on the floor. We decided."

"But why?" She was genuinely curious. All through high school she'd been chased by men, even at college already, like she was some sex object begging to get laid. And all the girls on the floor had decided she was a virgin?

"You act different."

"How so, Vikki?"

"You don't go out with guys. You don't talk dirty. You don't hang out and drink with us at night. You don't, well, we didn't even think you played with yourself."

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The experimental liquid was not only working, but she was finding out more about herself and her friends than she'd ever known. The temptation to spring forth all kinds of facts was powerful. "What else do you guys say about me?"

There was a moment of hesitation before Vikki said, "We uh, all agree, you are hot."

"Really!" Marlene was immediately pleased. All through high school she'd been considered competition when she wasn't even interested. That made her an outcast. Now it made her feel entirely different. "Has anyone..." She decided not to force her roommate to compromise a friend. "Do you think I am hot, Vikki?"

There was no hesitation now. "Yes."

"Hmmm.. have you, well, thought of me?" How the hell was she supposed to ask such questions?

"Yes."

The answer was too factual, emotionless. "No, I mean, have you thought of, well, being with me?" She suddenly realized that was as stupid question. Wasn't the girl just sitting on her knees kneading her chest? Wasn't she just insisting Marlene massage her breasts?

"Yes."

Of course! "Have any of the other girls said things like that?"

"Yes."

Damn, Marlene cursed to herself. How much else was she missing? She was on the verge of anger with herself. "Take off your blouse and jeans."

Victoria jerked slightly, and otherwise didn't move.

"Now!"

She began to unbutton her blue shirt. Marlene watched from four feet away as her roommate carefully removed the garment and revealed her tits standing proudly outward as she had seen emerging from showers and the bathroom on many occasions. On this occasion however, she was not seeing a sneaked reflection in the mirror, but a full frontal view. And the girl's nipples were hard as nails and standing out.

As Vikki undid her belt and jeans snap and zipper, she looked straight ahead, impersonally. She was a robot, unable to think on her own, subservient to her roommate's every command. She was a bit self-conscious of her exposed loins when her pants fell, but hell, this was how she dressed.

Marlene was embarrassed at first, but quickly forgot the feeling. She was too busy staring at Vikki's mound. There was only a small wisp of hair left after shaving, and it did not interfere with her view of the bulge from her pubes, down to where it yielded to the top of her slit. Two very swollen lips left no doubt that the girl was hot, and Marlene's sudden look down at the jeans pooled on the floor confirmed her earlier suspicion – Victoria had already wet her pants, clear through.

Marlene had never before even dreamed of controlling someone for her own pleasure, and here for the second time in a single day she found herself in charge of another human being. Her boss, the doctor of biological chemistry, a hunk she would have worked for for nothing, had pleasured her beyond her wildest dreams just a few hours ago. And now, her very sexy and much more enlightened roommate had turned herself over to Marlene completely and without reservation. For all she knew, the poor girl would walk right over to the window and jump out if she asked, or commanded. Her mood became even bolder.

"Vikki, turn around. Face the other way." While she obeyed, Marlene sat back on her bed. She turned around and arranged her many pillows, and then sat back up against them, comfortable, and ready for a show.

"Bend forward." Victoria did so, easily able to place her fingers on the floor for support.

"Spread your cheeks."

She reached around behind and placed a hand on either cheek, and pulled them apart. The relatively cooler air immediately chilled her lips, enhancing the wonderful humility of the moment.

Marlene thought about what she might do. Her brazen roomy had been ready to humiliate her in her own bed, and perhaps that was sufficient inspiration. "Stick a finger in you pussy."

The girl did exactly as she was told and slipped a middle finger as far as she could inside her slit.

"Come over here." Victoria stood straight, her finger still buried, and turned and walked to Marlene's bed.

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers