Accidental Encounter

Story Info
Who knew what could happen during a late night walk.
1k words
4.11
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soncurious
soncurious
130 Followers

I had been pouring over my bills for a few hours now and getting more depressed with each one. There was no way I could pay everything I owed this week. I needed a break, and even though it was about 10:30 PM I decided to go out for a walk and try to clear my head. A slightly cool night, the air felt good even wearing shorts and a tee shirt, and I kinda got lost in the semi quiet of the partially deserted streets. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going, I just walked. Half the time I didn't even take notice if I was on the sidewalk or crossing a street.

Next thing I knew, this car was right in front of me. I didn't have time to get out of the way and it clipped me on my one leg. I went down and when I looked up the car had stopped and the driver was asking me if I was OK. I wasn't quite sure, guess I was a little in shock. He asked if I wanted him to take me to the hospital. I said no, and started to get up. My leg hurt but I could stand. I looked down and there was a bit of blood running down from my knee. He asked if he could take me home. I thanked him but said no, I wasn't ready to go back to my problems yet. I started to walk away, or should I say limp. He came up behind me and said he lived about a block away and would feel better if I let him take me to his place to at least clean up my knee. I wouldn't normally do that but he seemed really concerned and the accident wasn't his fault, I was the one not paying attention, so I agreed.

He helped me into his car and drove to his house. Once inside he told me to sit on the sofa and he'd get something to clean my knee up with. I glanced around the room, it was simple and uncluttered, kinda cozy, I guess a typical man's place. He came back in and started working on my knee. He was very gentle, and I finally got a good look at him.

He had dark hair, a mustache, and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I guessed he was in his late twenties and really good looking. His body was firm, not overly muscular, and tan. Just the way I like a man to look, and being almost twice his age, my imagination kicked in and I started wondering if he liked older women. He must have sensed me giving him the once over because he looked up at me and smiled. As he finished up with my knee he gave my inner thigh a squeeze. "All done," he said with a wink.

Now I don't know what the hell came over me but the next thing I knew I heard myself saying "Not yet," as I grabbed his head with both my hands and pulled his face to mine.

I kissed him deeply, my tongue practically going down his throat. He leaned me back on the sofa and pressed his body on mine. My hands started stroking his back and I began removing his shirt. His chest was well defined and felt good under my hands. He removed my shirt and started enjoying my tiny tits, first one than the other. I could feel him getting hard inside his pants and it felt good pressed against me.

I decided to release that bulge from it's confined cage. I undid his pants and started running my fingers up and down his throbbing shaft. His one hand was inside my pants playing with my clit, light moans began coming from my mouth. We removed the rest of our clothes and immediately got into the sixty-nine position. I could now see all of what must have been nine inches of thick hard cock. My mouth started watering, I couldn't wait to taste him.

I took his hairy balls in my hand and sucked them lightly. I ran my tongue up and down the sides of his shaft slowly. At the same time he's exploring my now very wet pussy with his fingers. Finger fucking me with as many as he could fit inside. I'm licking the rim and then the head of his cock. He is now licking my clit slowly at first and then fast flicking my clit with the tip of his tongue. I take the head of his cock into my mouth and suck gently at first then suck as much of the shaft in as I could manage. He is now tongue fucking me and I can feel his mustache tickling my ass hole.

I tell him I want to feel him inside me and we switch positions so I'm on top of him. I ride him like there's no tomorrow, alternating between slow and fast, grinding myself against his pubic hair till I cum in multiple spasms, loud moans now escaping my lips. We switch positions again with him on top now. He plunges himself deeply and forcefully into my dripping wet, twitching pussy. Pounding me hard and fast. I like the feel and the sound of his balls spanking my ass. My legs are over his shoulders and he's getting full penetration with every thrust. After at least twenty minutes of intense thrusting, he lets out a growl sound as he cums deep inside me. I can immediately feel his hot juices oozing out of me and over my ass. He leans down and kisses me softly.

We get up and clean up a bit before getting dressed. As I'm walking to the door, he asks if he can drive me home. I tell him no, I want to walk. I get to the door, turn and say, "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time." He replied back, " It was for me too."

I start walking home picturing in my mind what just happened. I never did anything like that before, but I finally had a young hot stud do me and enjoy it, and I have no regrets. I smile, and then realized, we never even exchanged names or phone numbers. At least I know his address, maybe I'll walk this way again some night.

soncurious
soncurious
130 Followers