Accidental Fantasy

Story Info
A summer vacation with friends turns unexpected.
9.4k words
4.52
250k
92

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be a wonderful vacation. It had been years since I had actually taken time off from work to get away with my family, so I was going to enjoy every minute of it. And asking Becky and Walker and their kids to join us seemed so natural. We all had so much in common, even the kids. Our daughters were the same age and so were our sons, so they would have someone to keep them company and give us time to relax and enjoy the fun and sun of the beach. John and Walker would spend much time drinking beer and fishing and Becky and I planned to just relax and enjoy being "away'. The only flaw in the plan was that Becky and I ended up both having to work that Friday and the realtor was expecting us to arrive early Friday evening. We decided the guys(our husbands) and the kids would go ahead of us, taking the luggage and supplies, and she and I would ride down together after we got off work. Five o'clock that Friday afternoon couldn't come soon enough, but finally Becky and I were on our way to Mexico Beach and two weeks of rest and relaxation.

The ride down in my Jeep, with the top off, was so enjoyable. Becky and I talked about everything under the sun. When we finally arrived at the cabin, we found it locked and our husbands and kids were nowhere to be found. Checking the spot where John and I (we think so much alike) hide an extra key at home, I found what I was looking for and we let our selves in. In the hall was the luggage and all of the supplies that didn't need to be refrigerated-you know, the important stuff like beer and wine and food. In the bathrooms we found wet swim suits, so we knew the guys had come in, put everything down where it was and changed and headed down to the water. Becky and I rolled our eyes at each other and said "typical" in unison, then laughed that we had said it at the same time. On the table we found a note telling us that they had decided to drive to ‘town', more than an hour away, and eat pizza for dinner and would be back soon. Becky suggested we make ourselves a sandwich, mix up some margaritas and sit out on the deck and listen to the waves since it was already dark and we had no idea what time they had left or when they would return. I was more than delighted at the idea and grabbed my make-up case from the stack of luggage in the hall and went into one of the two master bedrooms downstairs to change quickly. We got busy, one making sandwiches, the other making the margaritas. The moon was bright enough, but we lit a couple of the centrinella tiki torches to ensure we wouldn't be eaten up by mosquitoes. The sandwiches were gone quickly, and we both sat back in the lounge chairs, enjoying the feel of the tequila coursing slowly into our blood stream. Life was good...much too quiet for two moms used to having a son and daughter around, but we weren't complaining. We knew this little piece of utopia would last only until we heard Calefb's Yukon drive up.

Becky and I each drank several margaritas, listening to the waves crash and waiting for our men and children to make it home. Eleven o'clock came and went. Midnight came and went and she and I both we getting slowly drunk and finding everything funny. At 1:00 a.m., I suggested we go to bed. We had both been up since around 5:00a.m. that morning, and the lack of sleep and the margaritas were working in unison pushing us into Slumberland. We knew the kids would be sleeping upstairs so without even thinking about it, we left our luggage where it lay, and I went into the bedroom I had changed in and Becky went into the other master bedroom. We said goodnight and closed our doors. I didn't even bother with putting on a gown or pj's. I simply undressed and crawled into bed naked and drifted into one of the most peaceful sleeps I had experienced in a while. I awakened only momentarily when I felt John crawl into bed beside me.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I purred as I felt the warmth of his body against my legs. Floating somewhere between sleep and tequila, I felt his warms hands gently open my thighs.

"Oooooh, yes", I moaned as I buried my hands in his hair and felt his mouth on my thigh. Through the clouds in my head the feeling was incredible and I quietly whispered words to encourage him to proceed. He needed no such encouragement. His hands caressed my thighs, parting them to his satisfaction, as his mouth explored me at his own teasing pace.

"He knows what I like" passed through my mind, "and he knows how to make me beg for it until he wants to give it to me." I arched my back and pulled his face deeper into me, loving the feeling of what his hands and tongue were doing to me. His mouth sucked in my clit, nibbling it gently at first, while a finger invaded my pussy, then harder as he sucked me to orgasm. I spurted all over his hands. While I rested my hands caressed down his arms and pulled his body upward, wanting to feel his body against mine and his lips on mine. Taking his own sweet time he gently moved up my body, his hands and mouth taking what he knew already belonged to him, my pussy, my body, my breasts and nipples, until he and I were face to face in the dark. I couldn't see his face, but it didn't matter. I lifted my head and licked his lips, tasting myself on his face. His head bent down to me and we shared the taste of me in a deep kiss....with me stopping only long enough to suck his bottom lip or lick his chin or jaw...knowing what it did to him to clean my juice from his face and mouth. My hands played over his nipples, kissing down to suck them as I felt his hardness seeking the heat of my wet opening. It had been at least a week since we had made love, so I knew his the hardness of his cock would have to stretch my lips and pussy to gain entrance...just as it always would when days went by without our making love to each other. I felt the head dip in, wetting itself to make its entrance easier. I reached down and pressed is ass to me, trying to pull him into me.

"What's the matter" John whispered teasingly, sounding oddly hoarse.

"You know what I want" I whispered back.

"Tell me..." again the hoarse whisper

"Please........" I begged.

"Say the words." I knew what he wanted to hear. My husband loves to hear me talk dirty, and loves to hear me beg. Enjoying the game as much as he did, I played along.

"I want your big, thick, hard cock to punish my tight little pussy" I whispered, my mouth against his ear, keeping in mind we weren't alone in the house.

"You mean this?" he asked and pressed his cock into me a bit further, only to pull out.

"Oh, please, give it back!" I whispered, as deep into the game as he was, urgently wanting him to fill me.

"Like this?" again pushing into me. This time a little deeper but again withdrawing immediately.

"You are driving me insane. Please let me have your cock inside of me. I want to feel you stretch my pussy beyond its limits..... pleeeeeease.....!"

With his arms under my knees, he drew his arms closer together pushing my legs up onto his shoulders. This surprised me because it wasn's something he usually did, but I've always enjoyed new things and was beyond rational thought, wanting what he was making me beg for, more and more. Slowly he lowered his weight onto me, effectively pressing my thighs against my breasts and my feet over my head... I was almost bent double when I felt him shove his cock deep into my wanton pussy. I expected a little stretching, but it must have been the position that made his cock feel the size of something much bigger than what I was use to. I was fully awake now and had it not been for the fact that our best friends were across the hall and our kids upstairs, I might have screamed at the unexpected amount of stretching my poor little pussy was experiencing-but I didn't have time. He withdrew and pushed his cock back into me, the second time, his hardness still feeling much thicker than I was use to. But I was not about to complaing. I had long had a fantasy of having a man with a huge cock do with me what he would and if this position my husband felt just that big.....so it was making that fantasy come true, I was not going to waste it. I begged John, "oh please, tear my pussy up with that big cock." He needed no further encouragement. He slammed his cock in and out of my over stretched pussy. When I knew he was near orgasm, I asked him to stop. "Come over to the side of the bed. I want to feel you in my throat. I want you to cum in my mouth" I lay across the bed, with my head hanging over backwards. We had discovered this position recently...he could slide his cock down my throat and play with my nipples and breasts and he watched himself fuck my mouth. In the dark, part of the effect would be lost, but he wasted no time moving around to the side of the bed. He held his cock and rubbed it all over my face, rubbing the mixture of my juice and his pre-cum all over my face, teasing my lips with the head..... but I knew this was driving him crazy as well. He rested the head against my mouth and my tongue immediately pressed into what I like to call his little pussy on the tip, tasting the precum and moisture there. He loved the feeling of my tongue there. John suddenly seemed unsure of himself...as if he wasn't sure if he should push deeper into my mouth. Reaching around his body, I gently pulled him forward. Pushing his cock deeper into my mouth and slowly, inch by inch down my throat. The alcohol still coursing through my veins made his cock feel much thicker than I was use to....even in my mouth. But again, this thought was only fleeting and I proceeded to work his cock down my throat. As the head of his cock touched my tonsils and went further, his breath became labored and he raspily whispered , "oh my god, I've never felt anything like this before in my life"which again struck me as strange because he had felt his cock in my throat many times, "... it feels tighter than your pussy and your pussy squeezes so tight it's almost painful at times."

Again he seemed unsure of what to do, so I pushed his body back, pulling his cock out of my mouth and then pulled his body back to me, pushing his cock back into my throat. It struck me as odd, but only for a moment, because he seemed to get back into swing of things very quickly.. His hands found my nipples and breasts-and he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth slowly. His intakes of breath let me know he wasn't far from orgasming. I reached up and began playing with his balls and sac and I felt him tense up. I stopped long enough to ask, "What's wrong?"

"Babe, I am so enjoying this, but if you keep that up, I'm going to cum in your mouth," came the hoarse whispered response.

I didn't say a word, just opened my mouth and sucked his cock back into my mouth. With one hand playing with his balls and the other on his ass pulling him into my mouth, I felt his sac tighten and knew he was going to cum. With the head in my mouth, I waited to taste his salty seed. I didn't wait long...his thick cock filled my mouth with warm cum. Swallowing part of it, I held part of it in my mouth... pulling his mouth down to mine I let him taste himself in my mouth and on my lips. This seemed to drive him crazy and he kissed me deeper, as if to get the last drop. It did nothing but arouse me more. Without a word, I rolled over onto my stomach. John moved up on the bed and began kissing the small of my back, moving down over my ass. His hands played between my legs as his tongue tickled and licked the crevice there. I enjoyed anal sex, but John seldom wanted it, so I endured his tongue's playful teasing as his fingers played in my wetness. It pleasantly surprised me when his fingers parted my cheeks and I felt his tongue playfully teasing my anus.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned. "Don't tease if you have no intentions of playing" I warned.

Again he surprised me by dipping a finger into my wetness and rubbing it over the rosebud he seldom wanted, pressing in just a bit....... then licking up my juice there until I felt myself opening up to his tongue. John was always much more horny and more willing to be a little ‘kinky' when we were away from home and to my distinct pleasure tonight would be no different, I mused. Moving quickly, I scrambled out from under him, causing him to fall forward on the bed. "If you're really in the mood...." I whispered as I began caressing his thighs and kissing his tight muscular ass, "...let me take you there first." I purred, knowing if he was in the mood for anal play, he would enjoy what I wanted from him. Spreading his legs open with my hands as he lay on his stomach, I reached in very carefully to tug and play with his balls and was rewarded for my ministrations when he arched his ass up, giving me more access. Remembering that I had brought my make-up case into the bedroom and set it down beside the bed, I grabbed a bottle of baby oil gel from it. Squeezing some of the gel into my hand, I rubbed both hands together to warm it, then began massaging the gel into his ass cheeks. John moaned and lifted his ass a bit more into the air, "Oh, yes....", he moaned softly, "that feels unbelievable." I massaged his balls with the gel and moved upward from there. Putting more gel in my hand, I warmed it again and began playing along the crevice of his ass.....never quite touching his anus, but coming very close. His body was on auto-pilot as he pumped gently up and down into the bed. Spreading his cheeks apart, I ran my tongue from the small of his back, down into the crevice and over his anus. His body stiffened as my tongue touched his anus and he made as if to move up on the bed, but my hands spreading his cheeks held him in place as my tongue continued its soft assault on his anus until I felt his body relax and the tightly closed bud open up under my tongue. While pressing the tip of my tongue into him my fingers massaged more oily gel around his opening, moving closer and closer to the target. Slowly, I replaced my tongue with the tip of my well lubricated pinky finger, pushing in deeper than my soft tongue was able to go. I worked the finger deep into him, then began moving it in and out. "Oh my god..."came his insistent, but hoarse whisper between breaths. "What are you doing to me?"

"Oh, should I stop?" I asked as I pulled my finger completely out.

"Oh, no, please don't stop!"

"Don't stop what?" I asked, my turn to be in control.

"You know. Don't stop what you are doing to me," he said evasively.

"Tell me what you want" I said and pressed a well lubricated middle finger into him slowly.

Under his breath I heard him say, ‘I can't believe I'm saying this'. "What was that?" I said, "I didn't quite hear you."

"Please fuck my ass. Use your fingers as a cock and stuff my ass full."

Not wanting to hurt him, I let him adjust to the difference in size then gently pushed it deeper into him. His body pushed back, making sure I knew what he wanted, without saying the words. In and out I moved my finger, adding a second and then a third, massaging deep inside of him, occasionally touching his prostate......feeling him tremble all over when I did. At this point I slid my body between his knees face up, legs bent over his back until the backs of my thighs were resting against the back of his thighs-effectively spreading me wide open underneath him. My fingers never stopped moving in and out of his tight rosebud. Reaching down I pulled on his balls, gently at first, then with a little more intensity. When he felt the head of his cock brush against the wet opening of my pussy, he looked underneath to see what I was doing. He wasted no time at all pushing his cock into my waiting pussy as three of my fingers moved in and out of him. His legs spread wider as he lowered himself deeper inside me. As he did so, I worked a fourth finger into his ass. His deeply guttural moan and the force he was using to abuse my pussy told me this was his limit and he was very near the edge. I worked my fingers in and out of his ass as I watch his cock thrust in and out of my pussy. Purposely I pushed my fingered deep into his ass and massaged his prostate, knowing that this drives a man crazy and will make him cum instantly. His body fucked mine with a force I had not felt in a long time, as he rode that fine line between pleasure and pain of having his ass fucked. "Oh my God, harder....fuck it harder, baby. I have never felt anything like this before" he whispered, almost a hiss, with its intensity.

John came over and over, his body being racked with the longest orgasm I had ever witnessed in him. We had used this position before, so I wasn't sure why it was so much better for him this time...... but I was too busy milking the cum from him with my fingers in him, to give this a second thought.

He collapsed forward on the bed, breathing as if he had just run a mile or two. Into the pillow I heard him mumble, "I don't know what's gotten into you but keep it up. I want more of it." I lay down on the bed next to him, my hands caressing down his back, over his ass and down his legs, then back up. Planting small kisses here and there as I did.

John rested only a moment before I felt his hand on my ass, "It's my turn now. You aren't going to chicken out, are you?" Again, strange, because my husband new I loved anal sex.

"Now when have you ever known me to chicken out?" I laughed softly.

"Oh, I can count a few times. But tonight is not going to be one of them." He said as his hand reached over and found my ass. "It's all mine tonight and after what you just made me do, your ass is mine for as long as I want it." His hand caressed down my ass as his thumb dipped into the crevice.

"Anytime, baby....it's your's anytime you want it." I purred beginning to wonder if he had a few beers too many himself, tonight.

He wasted no time rolling me over on my stomach and I wasted no time pushing myself up on my knees with my ass in the air. I loved the feeling of being totally exposed to him and this position did it for me. He moved around behind me and began kissing my ass cheeks, his hands softly massaging them....his fingers sliding over that tight entrance from time to time, teasing me. Pulling me back to the edge of the bed, he got down on his knees beside the bed and began nibbling my outer lips, softly at first, then a little harder...sucking hard on the fat outer lips that protected the gem inside. Spreading my fat pussy lips wide, exposing that gem, I felt his fingers graze over it as his mouth latch on and begin to suck it between his top teeth and tongue harder than the first time, but I was so aroused the feeling was exquisite. His tongue dipped deep into my pussy licking and cleaning the cum he had just filled me with. With his finger he spread his cum from my pussy to the tight rosebud he wanted to deflower. One finger pressed into me as his mouth explored my pussy, then a second finger began to working itself in and out of my ass. I reached over and handed him the bottle of baby gel, patiently awaiting my just rewards. As I felt two fingers glide deep into my bowels, I gave quick reminder since we didn't do this often, "Remember, darlin', stretch me open slowly one finger at a time until you reach the thickness of your cock." I felt a third finger being worked slowly into me and began to feel that ‘full' feeling that I love to feel. John knew that three of his thick fingers were about the same thickness of his cock. With my head and face buried into a pillow to drown out my loud sighs and moans, I waited anxiously for him to replace the fingers with his cock. I was shocked and surprised when I felt him work a forth finger deep into my now overstretched ass. The feeling was not just full, I was past full and stretched to the limit. Or so I thought. He worked his big fingers covered in baby oil gel, in and out of me. My body tensed to start with, but the more his fingers gently fucked my ass, the more I began to enjoy it. Finally, I felt him pull his fingers out and felt the tip of his cock. He rubbed the head over my clit, dipping it into my swollen but soaked pussy. I felt the oil covering his cock as he teasing his way up to his target and pushed in. The unexpected stretching of just the head brought a scream from me. My face was buried in the pillow already, because I was very aware of how vocal I get during anal sex and I didn't want Becky, Walker or the kids to hear my screams of passion. . He stopped, the head of his cock still buried in my opening, "are you okay?"