Accidental Fantasy: The Next Day

Story Info
Becky asks Claire for lessons.
10k words
4.54
86.9k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are offended by stories of sexual natures or themes, then simply don't read the story. My stories are fictional, with fictional characters. I am in no way condoning unsafe sex, nor am I suggesting that the reader try anything the characters in my stories involve themselves in.

Feel free to send feedback on what you liked/disliked about my story. Please don't write to say I'm going to hell for my morals/cheating on my husband/having sex with a woman. You only prove your own hypocrisy by doing so. If I'm going to hell for writing my stories, surely you will join me there for reading them.

All rights of this story are reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the express written permission of the author.

***************************

Part Three: The Next Day

Walker was eager to get my reaction to what he had just told me, but I was equally uneager to discuss my thoughts of Becky with him. The part of me that was attracted to women was a very private part of me. Inside, I was kicking myself in the butt for ever telling Walker that I was bisexual.

"I need you to promise me one more thing, Walker. And this one is very important." I stressed.

"Okay. What is it?" he asked warily.

"Promise me that you won't try to push Becky. I want my friendship to stay as it is with her. I don't want you telling her, or even hinting to her that I'm bi or that I'm attracted to her. It's a turn on to you, I know that….but don't think if you give her gentle nudges it will help. You'll end up embarrassing her or embarrassing both of us. Are we clear?" I asked, removing my sunglasses to look into his eyes.

I could see he was wrestling with himself to give such a promise. But I also knew if he tried to push Becky into sex with me that would be the end of our friendship.

"Ok, ok." Walker replied, his shoulder slouching a bit in defeat.

"I'm not against it happening. But if I feel pressured, I tend to put on the brakes. The same will be the case if you decide to force this to happen." I said, and not wanting to discuss the subject further with him, I stood up, "I'm going to see if John and the kids are awake yet." effectively closing the subject with him.

I was greeted with quiet as I walked up onto the back deck and knew before I opened the door of the cabin that the kids were not awake yet. It was much too peaceful. Walking into the kitchen, I found Becky still in her PJ's, hair tousled, making herself a cup of the coffee I had put on before going down to the beach.

"Good morning, Beck. Did you sleep well last night?" I asked, grabbing a clean cup and pouring a cup of the steaming liquid for John.

She turned around and leaned against the counter, coffee cup in hand, as I spooned sugar and poured cream into the cup. "I slept superbly last night." She said with a crooked smile on her face.

"Me, too." I laughed, "And after yesterday, I say we both deserve it."

"You….said…...a….mouth….full." she said between blows on the hot cup of coffee in her hands.

Turning around, I leaned on the counter beside her. "So you and I are okay?" I asked, apprehensively awaiting a reply.

Leaning her head on my shoulder, "We couldn't be better, Claire. It happened, we can't change that. And everyone involved enjoyed the mix up, soooo…." She said, pushing off from the counter and walking into the living room with her cup of coffee.

Following her lead, I took John's cup of coffee and walked behind her, but turned and headed down the hall into our bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I saw that John was just beginning to stir.

**John and Claire's Talk about It**

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." I said, setting the cup of coffee on the bed table and crawling onto the bed to kiss him.

"Mmmmm," he moaned his voice raspy with sleep.

"Is that for the kiss? Or the coffee?" I asked, reaching over to get the cup of coffee.

"Mmmmmm, a little of both…" he said, sitting up to take the cup from me. "You are so good for me….and to me."

"Don't fool yourself." I said, teasingly, "I married you for your money."

"Oh yeah?" he laughed, blowing on the coffee.

"Yeah." I said, leaning over to kiss him again. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Claire. You make me so happy, in so many ways."

"Do I?" I asked inquisitively

"You know you do." He said emphatically, turning in the bed to face me.

"Even after yesterday?" still feeling the apprehension I felt earlier talking to Becky.

"With or without yesterday." He said, "You know me, Claire." And set the coffee cup down on his bedside table. Turning he pulled me into his arms, "…and you know the only thing that I didn't enjoy about the other night.." he whispered with his chin on top of my head, "…was that I wasn't there to watch."

I pulled back and looked at him, searching his eyes for the truth. Finding this, I questioned, "So this fantasy you've talked about incessantly for years is real?"

"Of course, it's real. And 'what happened'," he emphasized, "still has me turned on." He said, pulling me back into his arms. "The idea of you and Walker……doing the things you do to me….he never knew what hit him, did he? He thinks I'm married to a wild woman."

I had to laugh at this. "So you don't mind…..?"

"No, I don't mind…" he said as he nibbled my ear, "…that he got just a taste of my full course meal."

Leaning my head back as he kissed down my neck, "Ooooh, Becky and I both agree that Walker's a full course meal all by himself." I purred.

"Oh really?" John quizzed, as he moved my swimsuit top to the side, his lips capturing one of my nipples and suckling it. "So you enjoyed the fantasy of finally having a thick cock? And yes, I know Walker's cock is thicker than mine. I've gotten a glimpse of it while showering at the gym. So I know he gave parts of you a bigger work over than you're use to. But I still am not totally sure just what parts of you he got to 'stretch' and work out…" he said, laughing at his play on words.

"I thought it was you, John." I said to remind him.

"Yes, I know you did. Just as I thought Becky was you," He murmured, "but it was your fantasy come true, wasn't it? Did his cock hurt?"

"No…well, yes…you know how I enjoy it when I'm really turned on…pleasure with just a hint of pain. Yes, I'm still sore from him." I said, knowing this was what my husband wanted to hear.

"Oh, god…." He said, pulling my swimsuit bottom down, his fingers in a quest for the wetness he knew he would find. "You begged him to put his thick cock deep inside your pussy, didn't you? I know you did!"

"Yes, I did that and more." I gasped.

"More? Meaning?" he asked, as he moved so that he was between my legs.

"Meaning I know that he told you everything. So I know that you know he fucked every part of me. I thought it was you, John, so he and I did everything you and I do when we are both very turned on." I said.

"Jesus, Claire……." He said, his hard cock teasing me. "I wish I could have been a fly on the wall."

Giggling at the thought, "Are you so sure you would have liked what you saw?" I asked.

"What do I have to do to convince you?" he asked.

Rolling my eyes, as if in deep thought, as his cock found my center, "Mmmmm, lick me clean of the next deposit from another man." I purred, just to see what his answer would be.

"If that's what it takes……..that's what I will do." He said.

"Really?" I asked, having not expected such an answer. "You would eat another man's cum out of my pussy?"

"Uh…..well, if it took that to convince you that I want to watch another man make love to you, yes, I would." He said with an uncertain look on his face, but he never stopped driving his cock deep into me. "But I'd much rather be licking your clit with a front row seat, while he shoves his cock into your pussy….hear you beg him to fuck you or beg him to stop." He said breathlessly in my ear as he moved his cock deep into my pussy, then pulled back…..over and over.

"Yessss," I begged, "yes, Sweetie, just like that."

"Did you enjoy his cock in your ass?"

"Oh, gawd, yes….it hurt like hell at first, but when I finally got it all in….ooooh!" I said. "Fuck me, John. Stretch my cunt the way I like."

John shoved deep into me then pulled out. "Like that?" he asked. "I bet Walker's cock felt like it was tearing you apart, didn't it?"

"Yes, it did. I thought he would rip my pussy apart before he was through." I panted.

"Damn, I wish I could have been there." He said.

"No, you don't. You were having much too much fun with Becky." I said. "You enjoyed her hairy pussy." I stated simply, "I know you did. And the feel of her throat as your cock stretched its way down?" I said, knowing he was close.

"Yes, yes, yes…."he gasped as he shoved deep into me, orgasming in several thrusts. His warmth spread deep inside of me. "Hell yes, I enjoyed her mouth and throat. And that hairy pussy was so different from your baby smooth muff. When my fingers found her hard clit standing erect, I realized it wasn't you….just knowing it was a strange cunt…..I almost came right then. I've never felt a clit as big as her's. I could actually wrap my lips around it and run my tongue around it. No way could I be upset with you………….not when I was doing the same thing in the room across the hall."

We laid in each other's arms and fell asleep for a little while. Waking about half an hour later, we heard the kids' voices down stairs and knew it was past time to get up.

Jumping up out of bed, I dressed in a matter of minutes and hurried to the kitchen to feed the kids.

After breakfast the kids were chomping at the bit to get down to the water. Becky and I headed down with them. Spreading our towels on the lounge chairs, Becky and I prepared to lounge and enjoy some time in the sun while John and Walker fished and kept their eyes on the kids.

Realizing that Becky had not put on sun-block, I cautioned "You really don't want to cook the early into the vacation, Beck."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." she mumbled.

Sitting up, I grabbed her sun-block and poured some into my hand, letting it warm up. "I'm not worried. I just don't want to be seen with a lobster the rest of the week." I teased as I began massaging the lotion onto her back. "You'll be miserable the rest of vacation if you get burned today." I said as I put lotion on her shoulders and arms.

Her incoherent mumble in response told me she was not listening, but enjoying the massage and relaxing into sleep. I poured more lotion into my hand and gave it time to warm up. Starting at her ankle, I worked the lotion into her skin and began moving up her calf to the knee. Then, I moved to her other ankle and spread lotion up her calf. Pouring more lotion into my hand, I spread lotion upwards from her knee to her thigh and did the same on the other leg. Hands still working at spreading lotion, I glanced over at the others to see the guys fishing, the boys still swimming and the girls enmeshed in their sandcastle. Hearing a low moan from Becky, I glanced back to find that my hand had strayed from the back of her upper thighs to the inside of her thighs. My fingers froze, horrified that she might think I had done so on purpose. Watching the slight rhythmic rise and fall of torso, I realized that she was moaning in her sleep. I massaged lotion up to where the curve of her ass began, just below her swimsuit bottom then allowed my hands again to stray downward, softly massaging the insides of her thighs. Feeling my hands on her thighs, she spread her legs a bit, making me wonder if she was really asleep or awake and aware of what my hands were doing. It didn't matter, the movement allowed my hands better access and I took the subtle liberty of caressing her inner thigh. I made sure my fingers stayed just shy of those forbidden areas, just grazing what I knew to be very sensitive zones, over and over as I mindlessly watched the activity around me.

"If you keep that up, you'll have me begging you to finish." Becky said, turning her head in my direction, the big grin on her face showing her pearly whites.

"I thought you were asleep." I said, feeling my face flush.

"No, I've been just enjoying it…and didn't want you to stop. You've had me so close several times now." She said.

"Close?" I asked, not quite understanding her statement.

"…. to cumming," she whispered.

"U-u-h-h!" I stammered. "I'm sorry, Becky. I didn't realize…." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, I'm not upset. You didn't realize what your fingers were doing to me. And I wasn't about to ask you to stop." she laughed turning over to her back. "Walker's idea of a massage lasts about two minutes and is usually too hard for me to enjoy. You have incredible hands….so soft, so firm…..and so knowing." I wanted her to explain 'knowing', but any further conversation on the subject was cut short by the sound of distant voices.

"How do?!" we heard.

We both turned to look up toward the cabin and saw my husband's parents walking down to the water. I got up and walk up to meet them.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad." I replied, happy to see them.

"We aren't too early, are we?" John's mother asked.

"Of course not!" I told her, just as my kids caught sight of them walking down.

"Mema! Pa!" Taylor and Dylan screamed in unison, as they ran up to greet them.

"Good. We wanted to get an early start." My father-in-law said as he scooped up his granddaughter. "Are you ready to go to the Miracle Strip?" he asked the kids.

"YES, SIR!!!!!!" they both yelled at the same time.

"Can Matt and Amanda come along, too?" John's mother asked Becky.

"Oh, no." she said. "This is your time with your grandkids."

"Oh, don't be silly!" My mother-in-law said in mock consternation. "Of course they are welcome to come along. It'll be fun. We wouldn't hear of leaving them behind. Please let them come along!" she said.

Becky thought about it for a moment. "Are you sure they won't be an imposition?" she asked.

"Of course they won't!" she stated emphatically. "We'll have a ball."

"Okay then." Becky said, then turning to Matt and Amanda, who had followed Taylor and Dylan up, she asked, "Matt, Amanda? Do you want to go to Miracle Strip with Taylor and Dylan and Mema and Pa Lawrence?"

"YES, MA'AM!!!!" came the unmistakably excited response.

Becky and I walked up to the cabin to get the kids ready for an overnight stay in Panama City, while John's parents walked down to the water to say hello to him. The kids ran ahead of us and were changed within minutes. It took them only several minutes more to get strapped in to their seatbelts. They were ready and waiting when John's parents walked out to the vehicle. Becky and I kissed them goodbye, instructing them to behave. Telling them we would see them tomorrow, we waved goodbye as they drove out of sight, headed to Panama City Beach and all the fun amusements a kid loves.

Becky and I walked back into the cabin. John and Walker had given up fishing and were inside, their rods & reels and tackle boxes in hand.

"We're going to head out on the boat. See if we have better luck." John said, kissing me as he headed out the front door with his arms full.

"It's almost lunch time. Do you want to stay and eat lunch or pack a cooler with sandwiches and take it with you?" I offered.

"A cooler of sandwiches and beer would be great, Sexy'." John answered, leaning over to kiss me.

"We'll get the cooler ready while you guys put the gear in the vehicle." I said, grabbing some Kaiser rolls and opening the refrigerator. A few minutes later we had lunch packed for them and decided to make lunch for ourselves while we were at it.

"Do you need any help with the gear?" Becky asked, as I took the cooler out and put in the back seat of my Jeep.

"No. You girls just enjoy the rays…and the peace and quiet." Walker said as he kissed Becky and headed out to the vehicle. Becky walked out behind him. I leaned in a gave John a quick kiss as he cranked the Jeep.

"No using my vehicle as a chick magnet." I teased them both.

"What you don't know can't hurt you." Walker teased back as he settled in.

"Oh but it can hurt you," Becky said, "if I hear the local girls talking about two sexy, older guys trying to pick them up in a topless jeep."

"Older?!" they said in unison. "Speak for yourself, lady!" John retorted as he backed out. "Just for that, we're gonna go cruise the hunnies. You took your Viagra, right, Walker?" winking at me as he drove off.

After the guys had gone, Becky and I ate our lunch and mixed up some margaritas in the blender. We finished one each before pouring ourselves another into big draft mugs and heading down to the beach. We sipped our mugs and drifted in and out of slumber as we enjoyed the beach and sun without any responsibilities.

After what seemed like forever, Becky broke the silence. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can, Becky." I murmured, swimming up from the bottom of my slumber.

"How did you ever swallow Walker?" she questioned.

"I don't know." I smiling wryly, turning my face toward her. "Practice makes perfect, I guess."

"Can you teach me how?" she asked awkwardly, a sheepish look on her face.

"You want me to show you how I suck a cock?" I asked dubiously.

"Not just suck, but swallow. And not just any cock…Walker's." she said. "Until Friday night, I really didn't think such a thing was possible. And I'm pretty sure that he didn't think it was possible either." Tilting her head at an angle, "And my mouth is much bigger than your's….so how in the hell…" her voice trailed off. "did you manage to show me up with my own husband." She said, smiling drolly.

"Becky, I didn't mean to. I thought it was John." I said to remind her that it wasn't intentional. Then thinking about her question, I answered carefully. "It would be a bit…umm… unorthodox, to say the very least. But yes, I'd be willing to teach you."

"Could we do it now, while the guys are gone and the kids are away?"

she asked. "And if it's okay with you, can we keep this 'lesson' between us?"

Sitting up on my elbows and looking over at her, "Sure. What are best friends for?"

"Is that what best friends are for...," she said, smacking her palm to her forehead. "....to show me how to swallow my husband's cock?" she said laughed.

Laughing at her lighthearted joking about the whole thing, I got up from my lounger, and instructed her, "If you're really sure this is something you want to do, then let's go."

Becky followed me up the sand path to the cabin. We both poured another margarita and she followed me into the bedroom that John and I shared. Searching through my suitcase, I found what I was looking for. "Come here." I said, turning around to show her what I had in my hand, I waited to see her response.

"Is that a……?" The look on Becky's face was one of total surprise. I watched as a blush crept up her neck and face. Walking around and behind her, I reached around her body and between her legs. I pulled the straps back and fastened it on over her swimsuit bottom

"Yes, it is." I said, "Lie down on the bed. I'm going to show you rather than tell you what to do."

Suddenly, she didn't seem so sure that she liked what I was suggesting. Reaching over and picking up her mug, Becky drank deep of her margarita. Putting the mug down on the bedside table, she sat down on the edge of the bed and moved up onto the bed. Stifling a giggle, she reached down and squeezed the clear but deep red appendage standing at attention between her legs. "You are going to show me how to swallow my husband's cock by sucking my cock, Claire?"

"Yes, I am." I said, "So let's get started." climbing up onto the bed and between her legs. "There are a couple of tricks to getting a cock down. The first is lots of saliva. The wetter the cock is, the easy it slides down. Lubrication." I said. "You can drip your saliva onto the head. Or spit into your hand and cover the cock with it." I suggested, "There are flavored lubricants you can buy, but they never taste as good as they say, believe me. John and I have tried almost all the flavors."