Accidental Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma laced her fingers between Matt's and pinned his arms to the sides of him on the back of the couch. He could feel her wetness seeping through the soft lace panties as she grinded up and down his throbbing shaft. As she rode him, she released his arms and leaned down to kiss his neck and nibble his ear. Breathily, she instructed, "Rip them off."

Matt gathered into his hands every ounce of frustration and testosterone coursing through his system, using it to tear one side of the skimpy underwear, then the other, sliding it out from between her legs. Emma cried out excitedly at the sound of her panties being shredded as she raised her hips, hovering over the tip of Matt's cock. At this point, nothing stood between them that one well-timed thrust couldn't take care of. Lowering herself onto his hard length, Emma sucked in breath with every inch she took. She pulsed the muscles in her sex as she leaned forward, thrusting her tits in Matt's face. He was already busy running his hands over the firm mounds of flesh sitting on his thighs, encasing his balls. After giving herself a moment to adjust, Emma bounced eagerly up and down on his cock. Matt took in the full sensory experience of her chest thrust against his face, as he felt her slickness gathering between his own legs. Feeling the tell-tale pull in his balls, Matt slowed Emma's pace by grabbing her hips and grinding them against his pelvis, alleviating some of the friction against his own cock, while stimulating her clit. He could tell Emma appreciated this, as he felt her fingernails digging into his shoulder. With time running out, and territory left to be explored, Matt lifted Emma off of him, much to her dismay.

 

"Hey--" Emma protested as he spun her around, facing the coffee table. He had seen enough by this point to feel confident that his friend liked things a bit rough and wild. And that's exactly what she was going to get.

"Lean over the coffee table," Matt instructed, and surprisingly enough, Emma only hesitated for a second before complying. Theatrical as always, Emma stread her tits out against the glass-top table, splayed her arms wide at her sides, and arched her ass up high in the air.

"You asked for it," Matt warned playfully as he raised his right arm in the air and brought it down swiftly against the creamy skin of her round ass.

"Ahhh!" Emma cried out as she gripped the sides of the coffee table, "Fuck yes!"

Matt ran his hand over her ass and hips, distracting her before he planted another hearty smack on the other side of her rear. He slid his hand between her legs, her copious wetness soaking it immediately. He used his fingers to pool her moisture and drag it to the pink pucker between her cheeks. With his other hand, he guided himself between her slit and maneuvered back inside his re-positioned princess. Slowly, he thrust himself halfway in, stopping to admire the view of his cock wedged between the two pale, beautiful globes. From this angle, Emma's pussy felt even more amazing, like it was gripping him tight. She begged him to fill her to the hilt.

"Deeper, Matt," she coached, "Fuck me deeper, harder."

He ignored her pleading and stayed his course, spreading her ass cheeks to once again reveal the her rear entrance, glistening with her own juices. With a tentative touch, Matt ran his thumb over her tight opening, pushing gently against its elastic strain. He managed to push through the resistence and bury yet another part of himself inside Emma. Listening for sounds of shock or protest coming from the far side of the coffee table, he heard nothing but impatient groans. He felt her tighten and release against his thumb, meeting his every push with one of her own.

Emma cried out, "Oohh, fuck me, Matt! Fuck me HARD... I'm so close..." Unable to play coy any longer, Matt grabbed her hips with both hands and anchored himself for release. He closed his eyes and fucked her as hard and as deep as physically possible. Already on the cusp of coming, he felt that spasming of Emma's canal, making it impossible to hold on any longer. He bucked and grunted, holding his breath as the hot seed jetted from his balls. When his overworked, oversensitized genitals could take it no longer, he collapsed on top of Emma, who still hovered over the table. Eventually, the two slumped to the floor in a pile of exhaustion, neither of them paying any attention to the fuck-for-hire couple on the TV screen who inspired it all.

12