Accidental Intent

Story Info
Mature sex can be great at any age.
1k words
3.99
80.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a morning just like any other that I would usually come home to except for how it all ended.

I work a very unusual shift from 11 pm to 7 am so most of my sleep is done while everyone else is at work. The next thing I guess that should be know is that I am a married man and that my wifes grandmother is living with us as well.

Anyway, I entered the house as usual ready to take a my shower and grab a little breakfast before heading to sleep. Entering my bedroom I noticed that there was a note on the bedroom dresser telling me to call a plumber because there was something wrong with the water pressure in the secondary bathroom. Hearing the water running from the shower in my bathroom, I figured that her grandmother had decided to take her morning shower in my room figuring that she'd be finished by the time I arrived, she was wrong.

Not knowing what to do about ther current situation I said to myself it's now or never about the shower. I stuck my head in the bathroom to ask Louise when she would be finished, knowing that my wife was gone to work and wouldn't be home til later that evening she made the comment, "baby you may as well join me I just started". Chills shot down my back just thinking about it at first, then I saw her bra 32dd and her slik brief panties laying on the floor and decided to just go with the flow of it all.

While I was getting out of my clothes, she told me to hurry before the water started to get cold and that I did. Dashing into the shower blinded by the steam of the hot water and thought of showering with a 61 year old woman, I must say that I was shoked when I was really able to see what was standing before me. This woman was beautiful, she was 5' 6" tall and weighed about 188 lbs. pretty good for her age, she worked out all the time so she was put together much better than her clothes had ever allowed anyone to know. You see she always wore clothes that were old fashioned and non-clingy, but this woman was a vision of beauty for anyones age. Was I dreaming or was this really happening to me? That's when reality set in, "Would you mind doing my back dear?" she said while handing me the towel. Slowly lifting my hands towards her back and neck she then began moving closer and closer to me until her ass made contact with my semi erect self.

Hmmmmmmm, she said while turning around to see what the damage of the wreck was. You look like you could use some help down there. While not missing a beat, she slowly adjusted the stream of water away from my midsection to the side of the shower door and then began to kneel down as if she were getting ready to say her bedtime prayers. Noticing that her teeth where out, she then told me to close my eyes because I was getting ready to feel something so wonderful that only she could provide. She opened her mouth and I closed my eyes and the smoothness of her lips, tongue and gums sent my mind swimming sexually into overdrive. The feeling was unexplainable and so sensual that I was almost ready to cum at that moment. That's when I felt something that I had never experienced in all my days of oral sex, she had taken her fingers and formed a ring around the base of my cock and balls and applied just the right amount of pressure to make the sensations of wanting to cum leave, then she looked up at me saying, "Now you can really enjoy what's about to happen to you. Now this is when things began to jump into 3rd gear, the feeling of her gums around the head of my muscle were leaving and slowly heading towards the base of my cock and beyond. My mind began questioning me, "what is she trying to do", "No, she can't be, can she"? I was internally asking myself if she was attempting to swallow my dick and the answer to that question was no, she wasn't. She had done it, this woman I knew as grandma had just taken a 8 1/2 inches of solid dick muscle into her mouth and throat and was now wrapping her hands around my ass and pulling me foward in jerking motions causing me to fuck her neck. I just couldn't hold back anylong and reached down and held her behind the base of her neck and head region and began meeting her rhythm stroke for stroke and then she pulled me even closer as if there were any room between us anyway and stuck her finger in my ass, that's when I lost it...... shudder after shutter shake after shake then the pressure from her finger inside my ass seemed to pass right through to my balls and then to the end of my cock and SPLASH!!!!!!!!! Right down her throat it went she seemed to be loving every single drop of what was entering her stomach and seemed to want more, but at the same time she never stopped sucking and licking me.

Shotly afterwards, she stood up and kissed me long and hard and then slapped me, POW! Right across the face....... I didn't know what to expect but before I could figure anything out, she had turned her backside to me while holding herself open and bending over. That's when she instructed me to hurry before the water rinsed the cum off my dick and insert it into her ass. Her ass was slighty dropped from age but still had nice form and shape not to mention that her asshole was tight and winking at me now, that's also when I noticed that her pussy was in plain view and clean shaven like a babies ass. I asked, "what about that", she replied, "what about it, it's not the issue right now, my ass is now get busy". That's when I aimed it towards her target and slowly eased it forwards making contact. She never moved away, infact she began pushing backwards against me making sure that I didn't slide out or change my mind..........