Accidental Public Ass Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers

During the kiss, I dropped one arm load of beers and wrapped an arm around her malling her breasts. She took my hand and guided it down her top and under her bra to cup one of her smooth, firm breasts. It was a delightful feeling that inspired another throb or two from my softening cock, but soon I was too soft to remain rooted in her ass.

I slipped out, we finished our kiss, and I extricated my hand from under her bra. She pulled up her panties and pulled down her skirt, then turned toward me. She pulled up the front of her skirt and looked down at her sodden panties. "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to him," she said jerk her head toward the aforementioned asshole who was so unconcerned with his woman that she managed to get herself fucked in the ass less than 10 feet away from him without his even knowing.

"Why explain anything?" I asked. "Just come with me."

"I can't," she said. "He's not a bad guy."

"I don't know enough to say, but something tells me you could do better."

"Maybe I could," she said then wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me another deep kiss.

"Thanks for the memory," she said then turned from me and took her place again behind her guy.

By this time, the crowd had eased a bit. I had no idea if anyone had seen what we were doing, but nobody seemed to be looking at me so I edged my way over to the exit. There was no way I was going to be able to battle my way to the front of the concert, so I took a seat outside the venue and cracked one of my remaining beers (sacrificing three $5 beers for the chance to grope that wonderful tit had been a sound investment, in my mind).

I could hear the concert going loud and proud on the other side of the grandstand. Out where I was the breeze was pleasant. I settled in to wait for my girls, wondering what they'd make of the tale I had to tell.

Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers
12