Accidental S&M

Story Info
Husband and wife discover the pleasure in pain.
2.2k words
4.39
43.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

After fifteen years of marriage it amazes me when I discover new things about my wife. Julie and I were married in our early twenties in spite of the differing desires of our parents. Through the years we have had our struggles and pitfalls and also enjoyed many wonderful times together. We have grown together though and have become so close that the decisions we make independently would be the same decision we would make together.

Julie and I don't fight over anything anymore. My friends always say things like 'Oh no, Rob can do anything he wants, his wife never nags him.' That's not entirely true. My wife trusts me and I take her feelings into consideration when I make decisions. Arguments tend to disappear that way. It goes both ways.

The friends on her side usually say things like 'Julie can't go, her husband won't let her.' In spite of her trying to explain that it is not true, they don't see why she wouldn't want to go to a singles bar and why her man would agree with that. They don't see that they have multiple failed marriages between them to Julie's one and how her decisions are a key to that success. In the end Julie and I are happy.

One thing about being so close to one another for so long is time in the bedroom. We enjoy and satisfy one another however, there are no surprises save for the new outfit or flavored gel from the local adult store. We would say that we have a healthy sex life and enjoy it regularly.

We are one of those couples that 'plan' sex. We never understood that when we were younger. It was like 'Sweetums, I'd like to plan sexual relations with you, say....Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. Be there and be bare.' It seemed like planning a dentist appointment. No thanks.

It turned out to be more like 'Hey baby, Friday night...Date night.' You get to think of it all week. Your partner gets to think about it and plan for it as do you so that by the time it arrives you are tearing off one another's clothes in heated passion. POW! I'd rather think of sex at work than work during sex. This little gem solves it. We had it all worked out.

Just when you think you have it all worked out though, something changes. One particular Friday night, Julie and I found ourselves at home with nothing to do. We were as excited as we could be. No parties, no work, no trips, nothing. Just stay at home and do whatever we wanted. That is as long as it included relaxing and not much else.

This Friday evening we decided to combat the fast food toxicity in our bodies with a healthy stir fried meal of fresh vegetables and chicken. We even grew the veggies ourselves in our back yard garden.

Julie rinsed the fresh food in the sink and stacked them in their piles on the cutting board on the counter. I cut the ends off of the beans and cut onions and such while the olive oil warmed in the wok.

A few times I would look down and see Julie's nipples pressing against her little top or her tight shorts stretching around her slender ass. After all of this time I still found my wife completely arousing. She didn't know how sexy she was, even when she wasn't trying to be.

Julie dropped some fresh bean sprouts and bent over to pick them up. Her already tight shorts became even tighter and so much shorter. The wooden spoon in my hand seemed to beg to be against that ass. I reached back and gave her a quick smack that produced a surprisingly sharp sounding pop when it contacted her.

I saw Julie's knees buckle slightly but she didn't stand until she had the sprouts in hand. I had to have looked like the cat that ate the bird. It was loud and sounded like it had to hurt badly. "I'm sorry." I blurted out like a child who knew that retribution was on the way.

Julie rubbed the spot with her fingers and then slid her shorts down far enough to search for the red spot that it must have left. I saw it. It was a little larger than the head of the wooden spoon. A dull red patch on her otherwise smooth ass was on her right cheek. She pulled her shorts up and turned around to face me. "I didn't mean for it to be that hard babe." I said in hopes of calming her bruised trust. A faint smile crossed Julie's lips but she said nothing.

"What?" I asked. "Did it not hurt? It sounded like it really hurt."

"Mmm, maybe a little. You left a red spot though."

I could only raise my eyebrows in question.

"I need one on the other side to balance it out." Julie said and turned to lean over the counter. With her elbows on the counter she looked back at me and lifted her ass in the air.

"You're serious? You really want me to do it again?"

Julie nodded. I was still afraid I hurt her the first time. I held back the wooden spoon and laid it against her other cheek, although much lighter than the first time.

"What was that?" Julie exclaimed with a smile. "It's supposed to match. That won't be as dark. Do it like the last one."

As soon as she turned around and lifted her ass in the air I let the spoon loose and landed it with a loud crack. Julie's knees buckled before she lifted herself onto her tip-toes and lay her head onto the granite counter top. She said nothing. I stood there waiting for her to say something but the room was silent except for the light music coming from the living room.

Julie lifted her ass into the air again as she had before. My fears dissolved and I realized that I was becoming aroused. Julie silently bent over the counter top with her tight shorts lifted up as far as her back would arch. I drew back the spoon and swatted the other cheek slightly harder than the last. Julie's knees buckled again and she let out a breath. I was aware that in a span of sixty seconds I went from some measure of fear to full on arousal. My cock was hard and pressing against my shorts.

Julie was still lying over the counter motionless except for her shifting her weight from foot to foot probably trying to work off the sting of the last swat. I pulled the spoon back and released it against her ass as hard as a little wooden spoon can be swung. Upon contact, I pulled it back like a whip and hit the other cheek with the same voracity. Julie's knees nearly gave out. She squatted down against the cabinets, her arms on the counter kept her from going completely to the floor. She was breathing deeply now.

That had to be enough for her. I know that hurt without doubt. She still wasn't saying anything though. I had to say something. I didn't want to cross the line. Before I could get anything out though, she spoke.

"Can you do it a little harder?" She asked. I was in new territory here. I raised the spoon and swatted her smartly on the ass twice, as hard as I could manage. Julie lifted her foot behind her and gasped. Without waiting I hit her three more times. With this, the little spoon handle broke and fell to the floor and Julie moaned between her deep breaths.

I reached into the open drawer and took out a long plastic spatula. Julie stood on her toes and pressed her palms against the counter. I pulled the spatula back and landed it square against her with a smack, drew it back and hit the other side of her ass smartly.

"harder." Julie whispered. I was fully aware of my cock throbbing in my pants and wanted to give her anything she wanted at this point. I had seen that the crotch of her shorts were wet. She didn't have any panties on, just as she had no bra on as shown by her nipples pressing against her shirt.

I slid my fingers beneath the crotch of her shorts and my fingers immediately slid into her aroused wet body. I pulled them out and slid my hand down the front of her shorts and re-entered her body. I pulled back the spatula with my other arms and connected it with her ass. Julie's vagina clenched around my fingers and then loosened soaking my fingers with her come. I swatted her again with the same effect.

"Harder." She exclaimed boldly, not betraying the pain she must have felt.

"Pull up your shorts." I said with the same authority she used. Julie's hands went to her ass and grasped the bottom of her shorts. She pulled them up so that they drew tightly into her crotch and ass like a thong.

I drew the spatula back and swatted her ass rapidly, two times on each side. "Harder!" Julie exclaimed again. I swatted her again multiple times to which she replied "You hit like a girl! Hit like a man if you want to fuck me.!

I drew back again and swung as hard as I could. Because her hand was in the way I lowered my aim too much and accidentally hit her on the ass and back of the leg. Julie gasped and began lowering herself to the floor. We were in full swing now.

"Stand up and take it!" I said in a stern commanding tone. "Stand up and take it bitch!"

Julie raised herself and I hit her again as hard as I could muster. This time I went too high and partially hit her on the shorts. It still made a pop where it hit her on the ass.

"You hit like a girl. You hit like a little fucking girl!" She spouted.

I grabbed the back of her shorts and Julie gasped again. I jerked her shorts to her ankles and ordered "Put your hands on the counter and spread your legs!"

Julie complied immediately. I could see her pussy spread open and glisten. I dropped the spatula on the floor and spanked her with my hand with a loud pop. I groped her ass with my hand before pulling away and striking her again.

With that, I slid my fingers between her legs and into her hot wet body before pulling out abruptly and swatting her again. "god! YES!" she exclaimed. I swatted her again before moving back into position to reach into her from the front and spank her from the back. With every painful stroke Julie's pussy tightened and seemed to grow wetter than before.

I spun Julie toward me and ripped her little shirt open down the front to expose her breasts. "Lie down!" I commanded while pressing her to the floor. Julie lowered to the floor and went to her back. My creativity took hold because I saw two of her magnetic note holders on the refrigerator that happened to be clothes pins. I took two of them off and clamped them onto her nipples.

This caused Julie to gasp loudly and bite at her lip. I held her arms above her head with one hand so that she couldn't grab them and my other hand went to my shorts to set my throbbing cock free. Doing this didn't take long. I rammed my cock into her slick wet body until my balls bounced against her ass.

Every time I rammed into her I slammed my hand against her ass with a loud crack. Julie was coming all over my shaft. "Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed. Needless to say I didn't have much stamina that night. I released the clips from her nipples and let go of her hands. I finally rammed into her for the last time and ejaculated in long strenuous squirts.

*****************************************

Julie lay in the middle of the kitchen floor on the tile---on her stomach, red ass in the air. She had her legs spread so that my come ran from her smooth shaven body onto the floor.

I brought lotion with me to sooth her severely spanked ass.

"I'm sorry I hurt you..." I began but she interceded.

"That is the most erotic thing we've ever done, I loved it. I'm still horny just thinking about it. What about you?"

"I'd have to agree. I'd go for another round if you could handle it."

Julie chuckled. "I'd love to but you tanned my hide. I'll have to wait a while. Are you really still horny?"

"Yes." I said with a laugh. My dick hardening again.

"Masturbate on my ass and rub it in." Julie said.

I poured lotion into the palm of my hand and began stroking while she watched. Although it took slightly longer I was soon hovering above her on my knees and squirting come onto her ass. Julie reached back and gently rubbed it into her sore cheeks.

Maybe we won't plan our sex every time from now on.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers