Accidents Can Happen for a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColdCat
ColdCat
177 Followers

'Don't stop Alex', she urged, her voice low and sexy, 'don't stop.'

I felt it now, a large, warm, fuzzy ball of fire building in my pelvis. I couldn't have stopped even if I had wanted to and I pushed against her frantically, all control gone. It built slowly and kept rising. Somewhere in my mind I knew when it broke it would be huge

'Kate...Katie, ah....ahhhhhhhhhhhh'

I moaned loudly as my back arched pulling my upper body away from hers, peeling away from her breasts. I was held in this taut position for seconds before my orgasm crashed on me causing me to thrash wildly against her. She held me tightly as I bucked, whispering words I couldn't hear as the blood rushed thru my ears.

'Oh god, Kate, that was...that was...', my words were lost as her mouth found mine and kissed me deeply, her tongue pushing against mine before drawing it into her mouth and sucking. Breaking off, she kissed down my neck and eagerly licked and sucked at my breasts. My nipples ached for her and she sucked them into her mouth hungrily, letting them pop out of her lips and nipping them gently with her small perfect teeth. My body reacted to her forceful mouth, becoming aroused once again so quickly it amazed me. She kissed down my tummy, circling my navel with her tongue before moving further down.

'Kate, wait', I cried 'I'm not ready.'

'Yes...yes you are.'

She aggressively opened my legs wide and moved between them. She was urgent and her mouth was hot and hungry as she kissed my lips deeply. Her tongue probed and delved deeply inside of me, twirling against the slick walls as she pushed in and out. My arousal spiked again to new levels as her tongue fucked me with a passion and authority that could not be ignored. My hands flew to her head, holding her, loving the things she was making my body feel. She moved her tongue slowly thru my lips and began lapping over my super sensitive clit, making me jerk my hips and cry out wildly. Her hands slid under my bum lifting me slightly and I felt her fingers dig into my skin. My reason left me when she suckled on my clit and flicked it with her tongue. The orgasm building in me exploded and I was helpless as wild spasms shook my body. Kate held me throughout, slowing her tongue as I started to relax, kissing and licking me softly while my hands untangled themselves from the grip I had on the sheets. In no hurry she kissed her way back up my sweat covered body, pausing to place gentle little bites on both of my nipples.

'You were ready, I said that you were', her voice was soft in my ear

'I know, I know, that was...you were...amazing', I gasped

She rolled onto her back and pulled me to her. I cuddled in close, my leg across hers and instinctively cupped her breast with my hand. We didn't talk, we just lay quietly, regaining our breath and enjoying the closeness. She caressed my hair gently with her fingers and planted the softest of kisses on my forehead.

'Alex?'

'Yes'

'Was that what you wanted?' Her voice sounded uncertain.

'Yes' my voice was a soft whisper.

'Would you...' she hesitated, 'would you like me to leave?'

I rose up on one elbow and looked down at her, one finger tracing over the faint outline of the scar on her chin,

'No, I'd really like you to stay, would that be ok?'

I saw the flash of her smile and the squeeze of her hands as she pulled me back into her embrace.

'I'd love to!'

To be continued...

ColdCat
ColdCat
177 Followers
12