Accidents Will Happen

Story Info
Soccer mom & friend in a tough situation.
3.1k words
4.03
260.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the last time Nancy, I mean it. We can't afford anymore accidents on our insurance; the premiums are going through the roof. If you have one ore accident I'm going to have to drop you from the policy," Dr Morris said as he gazed at his auto insurance bill. His wife Nancy just bowed her head and listened to his lecture as the effects of her fourth accident this year was reflected in the bill. It was not that she was a bad driver; it was that she always seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I'm sorry Honey. I promise it will never happen again," she said as she stared at him through deep green eyes, which lightly began to tear. He quickly felt very guilty and embraced her gently to him, while apologizing for making her cry. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself close as his hands began to move down to her firm behind. She opened her mouth and kissed him deeply on the lips as she felt his hands begin to explore her, and felt his cock begin to swell up against her.

He opened his eyes and glanced at the clock, and realizing her was late for work, had to forcibly will himself to brake his embrace. As he was walking out the door he took one last look at her and began to regret his decision. Her dark shoulder length hair was pulled back behind her ears and her dark green eyes looked at him with a deep desire. She was dressed in a tight black belly shirt, which clung tightly around her 34 C breasts, and showcased her fabulous abs. She wore a matching skirt, that hung tightly around her toned legs, childbearing hips, and heart shaped behind. A mother of two and a former colligate soccer player, she kept herself in shape by long strenuous hours in the gym, and thousands of laps in the pool. As he gazed at her with her chest heaving and her eyes filled with lust, he mouthed the word tonight and quickly left for the office.

At 3 pm her sister in law Donna came over to take Nancy's son Robbie and Donna's son Billy to soccer practice, but her car was in the shop and she asked Nancy to drive. After explaining the incident that happened this morning, Nancy was finally convinced to drive the boys and Donna to soccer practice. As they drove by a construction site Nancy tried hard to suppress the laugh she got when she heard the catcalls that cascaded down and looking over at Donna she could not blame the men for doing so. Donna was an aerobics instructor, and was dressed in a tight white tank top, that did little to cover her massive chest. Her blue spandex pants were pulled tightly around her magnificent behind and contoured her long toned hers. She pulled her long blonde hair back in a ponytail and stared at the world through light blue eyes.

They pulled up to the field and as the boys joined their teammates, Donna and Nancy settled on to the bleachers and began to catch up on all the family gossip. The coach came on the field, and as the practice began Nancy could not take her eyes off him. He was about 20 she guessed as she stared at him, he was much taller than her husband was the first thought that came to her mind. The events of the morning with her husband had left her frustrated and extremely aroused. As she watched the display in front of her, her thoughts went back to the morning, the feel of her husband's hands on her ass and his cock pressing up against her caused her nipples to harden and her pussy to tingle. As the practice wore on she found herself being more and more taken with him, she wondered what he was like and felt a little guilty when she realized that he was beginning to turn her on, until she was snapped back to reality by Donna.

"He looks good doesn't he?" Donna said as she smiled at Nancy drooling all over herself.

"Oh I was just thinking of something else. I'm sorry," Nancy replied

"I know what you were thinking of and who you were thinking of. His name is Rich and he is a student over at state college," Donna giggled as she saw Nancy squirm.

"Donna I am happily married to your brother so knock it off. I have never strayed nor will I ever so could we please drop this," Nancy replied sternly.

"Hey who said anything about straying? God you might think I said you were fucking him, so just calm down I didn't mean anything by it. Besides you are only looking," Donna said as she put her arm around Nancy.

"I'm sorry Donna your right. I don't know what came over me," Nancy smiled back to her.

"Yeah don't be so sensitive, besides I'll bet he can fuck forever," Donna laughed.

With that both girls fell into a fit of laughter and the conversation turned back to the big family reunion they were planning in a few months. Finally the practice ended and Nancy and Donna rounded up their flock and headed for the car. As they were pulling out Nancy dropped her cell phone and as she bent down to get it another car cut in front of her and stopped at the traffic light. To late Nancy saw the car in front of her, and the big SUV slammed into the back of the hatchback crumpling it's rear fender. They pulled over on the side of the road and got out to inspect the damage. Nancy's SUV was fine, but the hatchback was in bad shape. The rear fender had been twisted like pretzel and the back windshield was broken. The driver of the hatchback got out and Nancy looked right into the face of her son's soccer coach.

"Hi coach Rich," the boys said as he inspected the damage.

"Hi fellows," Rich replied.

"I am so sorry about this sir. I could not stop," Nancy explained.

"Well this is what insurance is for," Rich said as looked at Nancy and began to be taken by her beauty. Her green eyes seemed to look deep into his soul and the strain of her breasts on the belly shirt was making it difficult for him to meet her gaze. When he saw Donna he moved his backpack in front of him to camouflage his now noticeable erection.

"I was hoping we didn't have to report this to the insurance company. I will pay for your car to be fixed," Nancy pleaded with him.

"Well my car is ruined. I need to report this to the insurance company, besides it's going to cost a few thousand dollars to fix this. I don't see how I can't report it," Rich replied.

Nancy then explained her situation with her husband and that she could not afford another accident on her record. Rich tried to listen to her, but was being distracted by her beautiful green eyes and large breasts, and kept trying to cover the increasing bulge in his pants. Donna came to the defense of her sister in law and pleaded for his help in not reporting it. She also noticed his bulge and smiled slightly when she saw him try to hide it. After a few minutes Donna asked Rich to excuse Nancy and herself so they could discuss the matter in private for a minute.

"What am I going to do Donna? I am so fucked," Nancy said as she paced nervously.

"Look I have an Idea here, but before you hear it we have to agree that we never tell anyone about it, not even our husbands. Ok?" Donna said.

"Sure Donna. What is your idea?"

"Ok it's a little off the wall, but I think it will work. Offer him a blowjob," Donna said.

"What the hell are you talking about Donna? Are you insane? If you want to live out some kind of sex fantasy you do it without me! I am a married woman for God's sake, and so are you!" Donna yelled at her.

"Look will you calm down for a minute here and listen. I know this sounds crazy, but I think it is the only way. Beside you can't tell me that you are not hot for him, I saw the way you were looking at him. And what is the big deal here? I'm betting that he will refuse it and be so embarrassed that you offered it that he will forget about reporting this to the insurance company and just agree to let you pay him off."

"The big deal is that I am married to your brother and I have never cheated on him. I have been a faithful wife, and you of all people, his sister, should know that!"

"I am well aware of that but I also know my brother and if he says that's it, then it's final. Besides you are not cheating on him you are just getting out of a tough spot. And by presidential definition it's not sex, but I would not worry about it because I know the coach will refuse this and allow you to pay him off," Donna said as she grasped Nancy's shoulder.

Nancy and Donna continued to argue for some time until Donna's persistence finally wore Nancy down. She agreed that she would do it, but no matter how many times she tried to rationalize it to herself it still felt wrong to her somehow. She thought it was crazy to offer to take this man into her mouth in exchange for allowing her out of the accident, and even crazier to think he would be embarrassed and turn her down. Donna had worn her down to the point that Donna's logic seemed at least somewhat feasible, but something still seemed wrong. A tingling between her legs told her that the very thought of this was causing her arousal, and try as she may to brush the thoughts aside; they continued to flourish inside of her mind. She felt in her heart that she would be betraying her husband, but she was left with no other alternative.

"Ok I'll do it, but you have to help me. How do I go about asking him?" Nancy asked.

"Don't worry about it I will take care of it. I think he will agree to this because he has had a massive hard-on since he saw you. I must admit I am a little jealous," Donna said as they walked back to Rich.

"Now go in the back of the SUV, while I get the boys and talk things over with Rich," Donna said as she pointed to the boys who were now playing soccer.

Nancy got in the back of the SUV and closed the door. She could see Donna and Rich talking from her vantage point and saw Rich's jaw suddenly drop during their conversation. He pussy began to tingle again when she saw his reaction and imagined his surprise at Donna's unusual offer. Rich began to smile and he shook Donna's hand, as she left to go play with the boys, and he began to walk towards the SUV. Nancy began to sweat as she saw him approach; a million thoughts went through her mind as he walked slowly towards her. She wanted to leave, report the accident and throw herself on the mercy of her husband. She had her hand on the door when she looked down at his pants, and seeing his bulge, began to change her mind. Her juices began to flow as she judged him to be much larger than her husband and began to rationalize this action to herself as just that, an action. It was not cheating on her husband if she didn't enjoy it, she told herself.

He knocked on the door and when she opened it he sat down next to her and closed it. The windows were tinted black so they were in relative privacy.

"Look I don't know what Donna told you, but I am a married woman and don't want to do this," Nancy said as she looked into his eyes.

"Ok then I'll report it to the insurance company. I think it would be better that way anyway, and to be honest this makes me a little uncomfortable," Rich said as he began to leave the backseat.

"Wait! Stop! Let's just get this over with," Nancy exclaimed as she pulled him back into the SUV. As she pulled him back in, she glanced down at his pants and her juices hit overdrive when she saw his bulge.

"Look I don't want to get in any trouble here. I think the best course of action is to let the insurance company figure it out. Besides, you said you don't want to do this and I don't want you to do anything you don't want to," Rich replied while his erection grew stronger as he glanced at her heaving chest and her hard nipples.

"It's Ok. I am comfortable doing this if you will agree not to report our accident. D o we have a deal?"

"Yes we have a deal," Rich said as he slowly unzipped his pants. Nancy inhaled sharply as his cock sprang free from its tortuous containment. She stared intently at it and realized with a sense of excitement that it was a good four inches longer than her husbands, and much thicker. He moaned slightly as she wrapped her hand around it and began to gently stroke it.

She stroked him a few more times before she lowered her head, and took him into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat, her head bobbing faster and faster.

"Oh…Nancy…Oh ...please…God," he moaned as he slid hishand under her skirt and sliped a finger under her thong and into her soaking wet pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt the illicit thrill of another mans hand inside of her, and her pace increased as she felt his finger slide in and out of her. She moaned deeply as she felt him fingering her faster and faster and her pace increased as she felt his fingers find her clit.

"Oh Nancy…Oh…..NANNNNNN," he cried as he exploded into her mouth. She sucked harder and created a vacuum seal, as she swallowed all of his seed. He then slid his fingers out of her, and pulling her up to his face, he began to suck her juices off his hands. She kissed him deeply as his hands groped her firm ass and pulled up her tight skirt. She moaned deeply as she felt him pull up her belly shirt and begin to suckle from her breast.

"Oh Rich we must stop now baby….no more…baby," she cooed as he pulled her tightly against her and she was blissfully unaware that his cock was now back to full height. He gently moved her thong aside and pulled the recline lever on the side of the seat, and pulling he close to him, slid his whole length into her as the seat reclined back.

"Oh my God rich no! Please stop this now," she cried as she felt his massive cock stretch and burrow deep inside of her. He made no reply as he just held her tightly and thrust slowly in and out of her.

"Please Rich…..I can't baby….oh stop….baby…so wrong," she moaned as his pace continued and she involuntarily began to respond. She could feel the pleasure begin to build inside of her and her will to stop him evaporated and she was consumed by an all encompassing desire to fuck him.

"Yeah Rich…Do it baby…fuck me….let me ride this big fat cock…c'mon baby," she bellowed as she began to ride him hard. She gripped him hard around the shoulders as he continued to thrust himself deep inside of her. Suddenly the front door of the SUV opened and Donna stared in wide eyed shock.

"Shut the fucking door," Nancy growled as Donna jumped in and closed the door behind her. Donna looked over the spectacle in front of her as she moved to the back of the SUV. She saw Nancy's face, a mask of lust and desire, and a fire began to burn between her legs as she saw the animalistic passion in her friend as she continued to impale herself on this mans large cock. Donna slipped a hand under her spandex and began to rub herself as her brother's wife continued to fuck her son's soccer coach.

"What are you waiting for? I'm sure the man is hungry," Nancy said as she grinned at Donna through lust filled eyes.

Donna quickly pulled off her skin tight spandex and her drenched thong, then quickly straddled Rich's chest and positioned her sex inches from his mouth. She then slowly eased herself forward and felt an electric tinge and Rich's tongue made contact with her pussy. She moaned deeply as his tongue gently stroked her lips, and teasingly thrust in and out of her feminine garden.

"Oh God……Oh baby……Oh…my God…..eat me honey….oh God baby," Donna as Rich's tongue delved deep inside of her, savoring her sweet taste, and pleasuring her to the extreme. Nancy was lost in lust as she continued to ride and could fell the waves of pleasure begin to overtake her, she moaned deeply and began to pound Rich harder.

"Fuck me baby…oh God…oh Rich…..OHHHHHHHHHH," Nancy cried as she felt the wave of pleasure engulfed her and a sweet release came upon her. As she lay on top of him she felt him tighten under her and she could hear his muffled moan as he exploded deep inside of her, his seed pumping strait into her fertile valley.

"Oh Rich…oh baby…oh…ohhhhhhhhh," Donna cried as her pleasure erupted inside of her and she came with a fury. Rich was deluged with her juices, and lapped up all that he could and breathed deeply as Donna got off his chest.

The three of them lay there exhausted as the sweat poured out of their bodies. After a while they composed themselves and agreed not to report anything to the insurance company, and that they would meet for lunch later in the week.

But that is another story...