Accidents Will Happen

Story Info
Natalie's prudish streak is tricked out of her.
1.2k words
4.01
68.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

It was her daughter's fault of course. Of that Natalie had absolutely no doubt. It was silly Melissa who posed topless in that horrible magazine and when Natalie had challenged her sanity, it was Melissa who had accused her mother of being a prude.

Natalie never let anyone call her that – especially her nineteen year-old daughter – even if she had been somewhat shy in all of her thirty-six years. Apart, of course, from one night when she was seventeen. She argued with Melissa, of course. The topic of male stereotyping of women somehow became a heated discussion on 'girl-power' and the use of one's form to control male thoughts and ideas. And that had slipped into a verbal debate on how so few women "dared to bare" in order to exercise their power. Even how some women were too square. Women like Natalie.

Quite how that resulted in Natalie saying that anything Melissa did in that way, she could do just as well, Natalie never quite worked out. Which also meant that Natalie never had any idea how come she was the proud holder of an appointment with the magazine that had photographed her daughter. In order that they could photograph her.

Melissa came with her in order to offer 'girl-power' shared strength. Although Natalie was fairly sure that her daughter was merely ensuring that her mother didn't chicken out. She had a good point, Natalie might have admitted if sufficient force had been brought to bear.

When the magazine's photographer indicated the little g-string that was to be Natalie's only garment for the shoot, it was only girl-power shared strength that saw Natalie remove her own clothes and pull on the tiny panties. Only the addition of a hidden vodka bottle's contents combined with the girl-power shared strength – and Melissa's goading – had Natalie donning a robe and stepping into the studio.

She listened to the photographer's instructions and took a deep breath, preparing to follow his instructions, and spending a little longer preparing to lose the robe. As Melissa wished her mother 'good luck' for no reason that Natalie could work out, she turned and pressed her hands on the wall of the set.

The cheap wood proved to be an old emergency doorway, unfortunately unlocked, and Natalie staggered through before she could otherwise react. When she looked up she was about to yell for help because the robe had snagged and the door had slammed behind her.

Natalie had expected her normal bad luck to prevail and that no one would be within earshot. Her luck was worse. She looked up to see that at least twenty males of various ages were not only within earshot, but eyeshot. She also realised that her snagged robe was predominantly behind her.

She gasped as she realised that firstly, she was now in the café next door to the magazine's studio and, somewhat worse, that her breasts were completely bared. She hastily covered herself with her hands, against the wishes of the robe, and contemplated how ridiculous her situation seemed. Thousands – well hundreds – of guys would have seen her breasts in the photographs her daughter had somehow convinced her to pose for, but there again, those completely unknown guys would have only been seeing a picture. These twenty had seen the real thing... things... so to speak. The first whistles and whoops let her know it wasn't just a bad dream.

Of more immediate concern was the snagged robe, and Natalie swivelled as best she could, trying to both force the door back open and drag the robe clear at the same time. Neither worked, and when an extremely friendly voice suggested she tug downwards to try to free the robe, she was more than happy to try.

The ripping sound brought more whistles and whoops, and a further draught of cold air against what was now an evidently exposed pair of ass cheeks. With a hand hastily (and inadequately) trying to cover the new exposure and the other barely covering her breasts, Natalie felt truly exposed and helpless. When another voice suggested pushing a trolley past her into the door, she could only nod enthusiastically.

The first attempt, guided by two leering young men was close to her hip but very firm, rattling against the door – but to no avail. The two men suggested that Natalie might like to slip out of the quite useless robe and move back but Natalie couldn't bring herself to give up even the couple of inches of cover it provided. Until the trolley grazed her thigh on the next attempt on the door.

She was still wriggling free, intent on getting her breasts covered as much as possible once her arms were free of the ripped robe, when the trolley brushed past her thigh again, crashing uselessly into the door yet again. At least, she thought it has brushed past. The sudden gust of cool air on her now exposed pussy made her realise that it had snagged her g-string in passing.

The shock of her breasts being briefly exposed to these eager eyes had been partly ameliorated by her preparations for the photo shoot, but nothing had prepared her in any way for this. Natalie froze, and in doing so, added a full four seconds to how long her pussy was exposed to these eager eyes. Finally she plunged two hands into her groin before realising that her breasts were still on display. She brought one hand up to cover them as best she could.

That's when it hit her.

She was naked now, one woman amid twenty young men. They had all seen her breasts and all seen her pussy. Naked. Exposed. They were all still gawping, a lot of them whistling and cheering. She could even see bulges in a number of pairs of jeans.

The fingers covering her pussy pressed a little deeper.

She took a deep breath and let out a laugh.

"I got that wrong, didn't I?"

With a shrug she dropped her hands, muttering something about it being too late for modesty and asking if she could borrow a long coat so she could get back to the magazine. She made sure the lender of the coat was treated to a very clear, close view of her nakedness as she donned the proffered garment, and another when she switched to the robe that her daughter arrived with a few moments later. Natalie's nipples tingled as if they'd been electrocuted, and her groin was as wet and heated as it has been for many a year.

She even thanked her audience for being 'gentlemen, of a sort'.

Back in the studio, she borrowed another g-string and spent five minutes in the tiny dressing room, alone, before the photo shoot finally began. Judging by the look on her daughter's face when she came out of the dressing room, Melissa knew that her mother had been masturbating furiously in there. When Natalie smiled at her girl, Melissa gave a thankful sigh and returned the smile accompanied by a shy laugh. They'd talk about this later.

And when she was on her own she would try to work out why she didn't at notice that the guys pushing the trolley were trying to force open the door the wrong way – and why she hadn't mentioned it when she realised it after the second attempt they'd made.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers