Accommodating Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
Russ is caught masturbating by his neighbor.
1.5k words
4.11
153.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlegem
gentlegem
17 Followers

Chapter 01: The Beginning

Knock, knock, knock...I thought who in fuck is that. Tucking my dick back into my pajama bottoms, I reluctantly went to the door and peeked through the peep-hole. A lady I had never seen before stood waiting, looking around and began to knock again.

Opening the door just slightly I ask "Can I help you?"

"Maybe, but I think it's the other way around. I would like to help you with what you have been doing."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Becca, your neighbor from across the way." She said pointing across the parking lot. May I come in it's really cold out here."

Before I could answer she caught me off guard by pushing the door in and stepping inside.

"You really should close your blinds when you're jerking off like that, unless you want an audience, do you?"

"You obviously have me at a disadvantage, what do you want?"

"As I said, I want to help you with that." (pointing to my crotch).

"And that's all? Plain and simple you want to play with my dick? Nothing else?"

"Well, no, actually I want to suck your cock deep into my throat, and keep it there till you coat my tonsils with your cum. And then we'll talk about what comes next." With that she reached over and tugged my bottoms down and went to her knees taking my dick in her mouth. God was she good at it!

After a pretty short time I erupted into her throat. She sucked and licked me clean and ask if I had something to drink. I am a recovering alcoholic and all I have in the place is water, milk and coffee - I gave her her choice, she accepted the coffee. We sat down and started talking. It seems she had been watching me come and go and was curious about who I was and wanted to meet me and just didn't know how to go about it until she walked by to take her trash out and looked in through a pretty small gap in the partially open blinds on my walkout patio doors. She took advantage of the situation -- I'm pretty glad she did..

I am a 63 year old man. I live alone in one bedroom ground floor apartment in moderately nice neighborhood. I have only been here about 3 months. After many years of being sexually active both in and out of my marriage, I haven't been with a woman for over 2 years. Not by my choosing, it's just worked out that way due to a lot of circumstances. You just don't find many women interested in a man my age with very, very limited resources. I'm not bad looking, I'm very clean and neat and I am healthy and have tried several dating services to no avail.

She has lived here for several years and kind of in the same boat I am situation wise. The difference is she is 44 and a woman. I always thought a woman could have sex pretty much anytime she wanted it, but I guess that depends on exactly what she wants and is willing to do to get it.

After the introductions I ask her if you would like for me to reciprocate. She said yes, but not right now. I invited her back any time she saw me home and she said she would be coming to see me soon.

That was on a Monday afternoon about 3:00. I should add, she was a somewhat attractive red head, about 5'6". That's about all I could tell. She was wearing a coat and sweat pants and kept them on the entire time she was with me.

On Thursday morning about 9:00 I heard a knock at the door and peeked out -- it was her. I let her in with no questions ask this time. This time I ask if I could take her coat and she turned so I could help her off with it.

When she turned back to me I could very easily see that she had dressed for me. She was wearing a short skirt that displayed very nice legs in nylons and a low cut knit top that accented her cleavage. Her hair was done up nicely and she was wearing just the touch of makeup -- very well done. She looked more like 30 than 44 and I complimented her on that.

I offered her coffee and then we sat and talked, she in my recliner and me in my desk chair. After about an hour of getting to know each other she ask to use the restroom. When she returned she was wearing a black see-through teddy, black garter belt and black stockings and g-string.

"It looks like you're for me to reciprocate now." I said as she came to me putting her arms around my neck. She didn't say anything, just kissed me. Very well I might add. We sat on the couch and continued the kissing and started mutually caressing. When my hands found her breasts she started to moan. She has really nice tits, but she started to apologize for them being so small. Frankly I prefer a B cup to some massive sagging bags of flesh and I told her so. "They're 36 B" she said. I removed her teddy with her help to find the most beautiful firm breasts with large puffy pink nipples jutting out from surrounding light brown aureoles. Her nipples are almost like breasts on top of breasts -- just about as perfect a display as I have ever seen. I couldn't help but take them into my mouth.

As I began kissing and sucking she went really wild. She started removing my shirt and in few minutes I was naked , on my knees and working on removing her g-string with my teeth. After discarding her g-string I kissed my way back up her inner thighs and all around her cleanly shaved mound, then on up to her breasts again; lingering only a short while I headed back south again.

After a few minutes of kissing and lick around her mound I helped her shift her weight so she was on her back with her legs pulled wide apart and her knees close to her head, exposing now swollen pussy lips. After kissing her labia a little longer I probed her slit with my tongue, running up and down the full length of her wonderfully scented and tasting pussy, working my way around her clit which was now fully extended. Even without pushing the hood back her clit protruded at least half an inch.

When I finally touched the tip of her clit with my tongue she jerked and squealed "Yes, there. Suck me there!" For the next 20 minutes I repeated my actions; in and out of her vaginal opening, up and down her slit, and then sucking on her clit until she exploded, her juices washing over my face. I had never been with a woman who squirted before, what a treat!

When I had finished licking her clean she pulled me up to her and ask me to just hold her a while. I suggested we move to the bed and we did, although she was almost too weak to walk on her own.

When we got on the bed I did as she ask, holding her I said "just tell me when you are ready to move on." To my surprise she fell asleep. Not knowing exactly what to do; not wanting to go to sleep myself and take a chance on her waking and leaving while I was in that state; and not want to disturb her I slipped off the bed and let her sleep. That was at about 10:30.

About 11:30 she came out of the bedroom already dressed and ask for another cup of coffee. She thanked me for treating her as I had and said it was really what she had needed for a long time. She said next time she would be ready to do something more mutually satisfying, rather than one-sided as we have so far. We sat and talked for several hours. She works part time nights at a local retailer and has been divorced for about 4 years. During that time she has dated several men, but only once or twice each with less than desirable outcomes. Like me, she has grown to enjoy her freedom. And like me, she is not sure she wants to get married again or even live with anyone. But we both are sexually charged individuals, so what do you do? Answer: find a fuck buddy! We think we each have now. Other information: she wants to be able to have sex 2 or 3 times a week! she is bisexual, or has been at one time in her life -- no partners in the last 3 years although she has her eye on the 20-something Asian woman who moved into the apartment next to her two weeks ago. She "might" be interested in a small group thing sometime with the right people and open to explore "other new things" (although we didn't fully explore what those might be).

gentlegem
gentlegem
17 Followers