Accountant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should get dressed," I said into her hair.

"Why, you like looking at me and it gives me a thrill to catch you, why do you think I wore those leggings?" she said drawing back and looking into my eyes.

Her eyes glittered with excitement still while her smile suggested satisfaction.

"One of my weaknesses I'm afraid, if I won the lottery I dream of naked maids," I said teasing her.

Her eyes narrowed for a second before I smiled.

"Oh you," she said as she hit me lightly on my back.

"Ow," I protested loudly.

"Shh, you'll wake him," she said in mock horror.

We both laughed and stopped abruptly as the baby started crying, she turned to attend to him while I hurriedly got on with making the bottle.

When she had the baby settled and suckling on the bottle we moved back upstairs. As we got to the bedroom she lay back on the bed with the baby and tucked her legs up to let her lips slip between her thighs.

I put the things down and stepped over next to the bed before bending to kiss her thigh before sitting next to her. The cold rational part of me wanted it to stop, insisting I was taking advantage of her infatuation.

I countered with the fact that she was the one driving it and it would burn out soon if we could keep it from her mother. This was a once in a lifetime chance to savour a young willing body and share her youth.

I put my hand into the fold of her hip and spooned her. She shuffled herself, reaching behind to pull my cock through my fly and lodge it in the valley of her arse.

When she finished feeding him she turned.

"You carry on, it's play time for him for a while. Call me when it's time for dinner."

"Okay," I said rolling back.

I tucked my cock away and got up and taking a last look at her I went down. I was in no mood to write and got on with work while I thought through the consequences.

First and foremost was my relationship with her mother, in the long run she was bound to find out. My relationship with her was really one of convenience; there was only a friends with benefits feeling as far as I was concerned.

Her wanting me to move in with her made me think she wanted to trade sex for companionship, I was resisting because I'd settled into independence and the slow lane.

I thought back to the trauma of finding my old house stripped of everything with only my personal things left and her note telling me, well telling me what was plain to my eyes, that she'd left me.

It had driven me from being a workaholic into an alcoholic as my life fell to pieces. I never wanted to put that much trust or reliance on a relationship again.

Here I had found peace. I had money enough to consider writing full time but for the commitment to the few old friends and favours. I'd been slightly flattered when she started flirting with me and had gone along in the hope of a more intimate involvement.

My thoughts drifted to Heather and I took time to bring my story up and look at how much rewriting it needed before deleting it in favour of a fresh start.

I hoped Heather had a cool head, she was going to have to play act indifference, none of her longing looks. I'd have to tone down any ogling as well, the eyeful I was getting here was compensation enough for that.

I glanced at the clock; my stomach was running slow, it was past my usual lunch break. Quickly I saved all my work and walked up to see if she still wanted to cook.

She had toys scattered about the bed but it was her nude body that I noticed first, she was laying along the edge of the bed with her back to me. The sight was enough to start my cock twitching.

"Heather, it's time for lunch," I said standing just inside the door.

She twisted around, letting her legs fall off and sat facing me.

My eyes flicked over her and up to her face.

"Will you mind him for me, just make sure he doesn't fall off."

"We can take him downstairs, he can't fall off the carpet," I said watching her stand up.

She nodded as she turned to pick him up. I packed the toys as she fussed and played with the baby. I left the bag on the bed and turned arms outstretched.

"You'll find some t-shirts in the top drawer," I said, nodding towards the tallboy. "Put one on if you're cooking."

She gave me a sweet smile and handed him over to me. I laid him on my shoulder, my eyes tracking her as she went over and rummaged through.

She pulled out an old sweatshirt that I used to play squash in. "This will do."

It hung low enough to make glimpses sexy again, her bush coming into view as she reached up to take him back. She cradled him in her arms and started for the door, I watched her ass under the flicking hem.

She bent for me as she set him down next to the settee, showing me a glimpse of her pussy before she stood again. I set the bag down and started pulling the toys out, kneeling to lay them around him.

When I turned she'd gone. I sat, back to the settee and legs straight out, looking at the baby crawling around exploring his new environment. He was sitting playing with a cloth book when she came back.

"Here," she said walking over with the cup in her hand.

My low angle had me watching her pussy lips flashing in and out of vision as she walked. I got back up and sat on the settee behind me, and took the proffered cup.

"Thanks," I replied as she turned.

"Mustn't let it burn," she said over her shoulder as she hurried off.

I sat and sipped the coffee, thinking about how the new story would go, trying to find a credible plot line that built to let this happen convincingly.

Perhaps meeting in a literary group and she saw similarities between the work he submitted for criticism. She admired my work and plotted a way to access my laptop and fish through my history for my Lit pages, finding my screen name as confirmation.

Then she starts a teasing conversation about his stories, how she'd like him to do some of them to her. I looked around, checking on the baby before I leant over to pick the laptop up and get the outline down before it faded.

I sat back down on the floor where I could better keep a half an eye on the baby and waited the long moments for it to come to life. As I wrote it down I added that she described masturbating to his stories first as a better start.

I'd just put the laptop down and was crawling over to retrieve him as he got too near the coffee table when she came back in. As I turned the baby she squatted down and picked up a cuddly bear, her legs widening enough to flash her pussy at me.

I scrambled back to my knees as she announced. "Lunch is ready."

Sitting back on my heels I asked. "Do you want to eat in here?"

"Yes okay," she said rising.

I leant and grabbed the laptop before moving to the settee to figure out where to start my story, where does the club meet, library? School? Have to see where fits the story line.

It can be his turn to present his story and he reads the introduction for a historical romance that gave her a deja vu of one of his Lit stories he had not long submitted.

He presented it as a 'romantic' story submission to 'mature female' magazines. Then she could go home and check the story online. I went back and pinned the start with her walking into the classroom.

Heather came in with the tray, slipping it onto the coffee table.

"Can I sit there?" she asked looking at me. "I've got a jar of dinner for him."

"Yes of course," I said rising.

I moved the laptop and saved the work before closing it. She strapped him into the carrier and turned the handle under to convert it into a recliner.

"Like it?" she asked half way through.

I swallowed my mouthful. "Yes it's fine, good as my own."

"Good," she acknowledged, giving me a smile.

She unstrapped the baby before she took the dishes back, suggesting another cup of coffee as she took them out. I accepted and moved back to the settee to watch over the baby again.

I began to fit the characters into the plot, she would have to be a bit headstrong, adventurous, I could have her hooked on writing erotica after reading that 'Grey' novel.

He could be working as a teacher, some science subject. He has been divorced three/five years with a son studying away at university. He's got a single flat and drives a normal car.

She could be five five and him five eleven, she would be slightly overweight this time but I'd stick with the B cup. He could play football, no be a linesman is more reasonable to fit in with school.

She was stuck in with the baby but had a willing babysitter in her mother, maybe encouraging her to get out more. He had school work and his writing keeping him in.

I could have two strands where she asks him to help her with her writing, fluttering her eyelashes at him while having the sexy email exchange.

Heather coming back in with the cups stopped my train of thought and I moved back to the chair after looking and seeing the baby asleep on the floor.

As she put the cups down I was busy trying to recapture all my thoughts.

"What are you doing?" she asked, coming to perch on the arm of my chair.

"Just a moment," I said, still concentrating on the screen.

She stood again and went to pick the baby up and carefully strap him into his carrier.

I saved it and logged off, turning then to see her backside and long legs as she bent over the settee. She straightened and turned to me, a smile on her face.

"What are we doing now?" she asked.

"Writing if you want," I said questioningly.

"Will you sit behind me, you can give me hints."

"Yes if you want," I said standing with the laptop in my hands.

She stood as I moved over and waited for me to sit before pushing her knees on mine.

"Sit right back," she said.

I moved right back and she pushed my legs apart as she sat perched between them, I slipped my hands around her waist as I pulled close and looked over her shoulder.

She opened up the laptop and logged on. While it loaded she leant forward and pulled the sweatshirt off, dropping it on my leg as she pulled my arms back around her.

The touch of her soft bare skin on mine as I pressed against her back excited me, my hands with the fingertips brushing her pubic hair were itching to push lower.

Inside my shorts my cock was stiffening, pressing up into the valley of her ass. She wriggled against it, forcing my legs wider as my fingers slipped naturally deeper into her pubes.

"Here's where I left off," she said clicking down to the last page.

I scanned the words as she paused, fingers hovering over the keys. She had her friend come over and start undressing her uncle. Describing his erect dick waggling in front of her face as she knelt to push his trousers down.

She had him sit and start to school her heroine, making her feel calm but sexy as her friend sucked his dick. He invited her over to watch her friend get her reward for being a good girl.

Though I was enjoying being pressed up against her, she was doing well and I was itching to carry on with my story. I kissed her shoulder and traced my tongue up her neck to kiss her ear and nibble on the lobe.

"Heather," I said softly. "You're doing well, would you mind if I carried on with mine?"

"Mm," she complained. "I like you there."

I brought my hands up to cup her breasts, my thumbs finding her nipples. "I like it too."

She leant her head back, turning to me. We kissed, a short one by her standards, while my thumbs felt her nipples stiffening.

"Don't tempt me," she said breathily.

She brought her hands up and pressed my hands firmly before pulling them off. I leant back and, bringing my hands to her shoulders eased myself up.

My half aroused cock trailed up her back as I stood, with her leaning back to keep contact until I grabbed hold of it and held it up. I swung my leg over the back of the settee and scrambled over.

It was only when I booted up that I realized my story was still on the memory stick plugged into the laptop.

"Heather," I said swivelling around. "Can you pass me the stick a minute."

"Mm?"

"The USB drive, I've got some notes on it. Save what you've got to the 'Doc's' folder and eject it. I'll only be a minute and you can save it back across."

"Oh okay," she said, fingering the mouse pad.

Seconds later she handed it to me and I turned back to plug it in and cut and paste it across. I thought about the meeting room, building the picture, the start point.

'She was walking into the room, everything is normal, she greets the group with nods and mouthings to those in her clique. She sat wondering what sort of story he was going to read as she looked over at him.

He didn't look nervous, she had been when it had been her turn. He looked more like a gym teacher than a science one, she thought as she admired his body, noting the lack of flab at his waist.'

I carried on getting his description in as he went to give his reading, establishing them in the local library with the AV equipment. She thought she recognized the first few paragraphs and paid closer attention.

The introduction flowed easily and I had her get a copy on her stick of the power point to take away. I was up to her rushing straight to her computer to do a search and find the story. The stories matched, he was the author of both.

Heather broke the silence. "Do you want a cuppa?"

"Yes," I said, stifling a yawn as I lay back stretching.

"I've just finished my first sex scene," she said, the pride in her voice matched by the grin at the end.

"Ah," I said leaning over the back. "Can I read it?"

"Yes of course," she said turning back to the laptop.

"No leave it there," I said. "I'll come around."

I spun back and walked around, admiring her body as she squatted to check on the baby. As I sat she rose and turned to give me a smile before walking out.

My eyes followed her till the door stopped them, then I looked at the screen and scrolled back till I recognized the part I'd stopped on. Her dialogue was good, the words she chose crafting believability into it.

He got her to want to be a good girl, she got undressed and he let her touch it, telling her she had to pass the test to see if she was good enough to taste it.

He had to taste her fanny to see if her cum was sweet enough. He lay on the floor and had her friend cowgirl him while he licked her out. As an added touch he had them play with each other's breasts.

When he'd cum he 'let' her lick him clean and gave her an orgasm for reinforcement. I sat back with a sigh of appreciation; she'd get a lot of fives for that part alone when she published it.

I slid the laptop aside and leant forward to check on the baby. I was just sitting back when she walked in with the tray.

"It's good," I announced looking at her expectant face.

"Do you really think so?" she asked hurrying over.

"Yes," I said turning to look at the screen next to me. "You'll get a four nine for that.

She put the tray down and knelt at my knees, leaning forward a little as I looked back at her. She smiled up at me as her hands slid down my thighs and her breasts touched down on my legs.

My cock was ahead of her, thickening as her hands snaked up the legs of my shorts. She pulled my cock up and slipped it out my fly, her other hand holding my balls and kneading them softly.

She used her elbows to widen my legs and leant in to take my helmet in her mouth, her tongue playing over the head as it slipped between her lips. I sighed with pleasure as I lay back, my hands coming over to rest on her head.

She just sucked and licked while holding on to the root of my cock, her other hand still in my shorts pulling and playing with the skin. This was a softer pleasure, the thrill pleasing but not overwhelming.

After a couple of minutes I reached under her shoulders and pulled her up. I stretched to kiss her, pulling her tight before shifting my hands down to her ass to pull her onto my thighs.

I released her and reached down to push my cock down and guided it between her pussy lips as she shuffled up to sit on it, the wet warmth welcomed it as she pushed down and gave an excited cry.

I shifted my hands to her ribs and leant her back to bring my mouth down to take one of her nipples. It hardened quickly as I sucked and brushed my tongue tip over the flat end squeezed between my lips.

Her hand came up to my shoulders, steadying her as she brought her knees up and rocked her hips to slide her pussy up and down my cock. I let her nipple slip and pushed my ass down the cushion to hang over the edge.

Lying flatter I lifted her and let my cock spring up before lowering her back down onto it. She got comfortable and started to get faster, her excitement built.

My hands were fondling her breasts, my thumb circling her nipple as my fingers stroked and massaged the mounds, delighting in the silky resilience of her skin and the hard pebbles of her nipples.

She arched her back, swivelling her hips forward to bring her clit into contact, pushing up a bit to rub it on my head. She let out a low moan and wriggled around massaging her nub as her hips rotated.

My hands stayed on her breasts, my fingers and thumbs kneading and twisting her nipples. I looked at her face seeing her eyes shut and her tongue playing with her open lips.

I wanted to kiss her, I wanted my cock inside her, I wanted to possess her, to please her, to fuck her till she cried stop. I felt her shiver, her body stiffen momentarily.

She reared up, her head snapping back as she screamed. "Oh god...."

Her body convulsed as she fell back onto my hands, I could feel her heartbeat as her breasts pressed into my palms. She opened her eyes and gave me a dreamy look as I pulled my hands from under her.

"That was way better than my fingers," she said between gulps of air.

"That's only a big tease if you don't fuck me. You could use that in Femdom," I said stroking her back.

She turned and kissed my cheek as her arm wriggled between us to grab my cock. She lifted her hips and guided it in, pushing herself down on it as she straightened up.

It slid smoothly in, her tight tunnel swallowing it as the thrill surged down to tingle in my groin. She smiled at me as she put her hands on my waist and wiggled around, stirring my cock inside her.

As she began she blew me an air kiss. She picked up speed quickly, her breasts jiggling about beyond my reach. For a while there was only the sound of our slapping flesh as her energetic effort brought more and more pleasure.

She shivered, faltering in her rhythm. She jerked around for another two strokes and finally slammed down. I could feel the pulses in her tunnel as she shuddered, one hand in her mouth to stifle her scream.

She was still panting when she started again, her hands pressed harder as she leant forward a little, the look of determination as her slow rocking speeded up.

Another half minute was enough to give me the release I needed, my bucking hips letting her collapse on me with a whimper. I threw my arms around her, my hot breath stirring her hair.

I felt it wilt as she lay quietly atop of me, shrinking away as I recovered and my breathing and heart slowed. I wanted it to last longer; I wanted the intimacy to stretch on forever.

It plopped and she groaned, stirring on top of me to pull herself up. She raised her head, her eyes glistening and her face wrinkled with her smile.

"I could eat you all up, I've never felt this good ever," she said then sighed. "I wish I could write it like that, how I'm still shivering inside, how it's like all the good things in the world happening to me at once."

I gave a soft chuckle. "Which orgasm was best?"

She laughed as she tilted her head. "All of them, they were all glorious."

There was a small pause. "But your dick is best."

With that she lunged in and kissed me. My arms tightened around her as our lips met, her body moulding to mine. She laid her head against mine when she broke the kiss, her soft hair pressed against my cheek.