Accountant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat and played with George until it was time to go. I drew out a hundred and gave her the four twenties. I shut down her protests that it was too much by telling her she could give me back the change.

After watching her safely inside I drove on to my unofficial meeting with Mike.

"Has she confessed?" I asked him as he joined me five minutes late with a pint in his hand.

"Yes, she had to when I showed her the evidence."

"Why did she do it?"

"He was leaving her, wanted a divorce. It was a crime of passion she claims. She poisoned his curried beef and rice then left him to eat it when he got home. She went off to her do and chose a drunk to take to bed , nipped back home to tidy up and then was back in bed with him when they woke in the morning."

"Okay," I said as he paused to take a drink.

"I could have solved it back then but when the fraud hit a blank wall I was taken off to investigate another case and no one bothered collating all the evidence."

He took another drink.

"Seeing as you were the one who cracked the case consider this the favour returned," he said. "And this conversation never took place."

"Ah ha, well thanks for putting us out of our misery and if you find any more financial black holes," I said with a smile.

He drank down more of his beer and put the glass on the table.

"Look, I've got to go, thanks again this has put a feather in my cap," he said standing and holding out his hand.

I stood and shook his hand then sat as he turned and walked away.

It was all that simple, a crime of passion indeed. A fit of rage and revenge more like it. A plea of 'diminished responsibility' wouldn't be a winner here.

I wondered what Heather would make of the news on the drive to collect her. She was waiting by the pickup bay and I pulled in alongside her. She looked at me expectantly as I turned off the engine.

"Well?" she asked as I got out.

"He was leaving her," I said bluntly. "He wanted a divorce."

She looked bewildered.

"She killed him for that!" She exclaimed loudly after a second or two.

I rushed around as her face crumpled and creased. She threw herself at me and held me tight as she burst into tears. I held her sobbing on my shoulder, conscious of the looks from the people walking past.

"Come on," I said softly to her, "Let's get you in the car."

I opened the door and guided her down into the seat, kneeling on the doorframe to keep her pressed to me. It took three or four more minutes for her tears to subside.

I said nothing knowing there were no right words to use only platitudes that rang hollow at times like these.

"How could she, how could she," she said plaintively.

That was a question I had no answer for. The trite reply would be because she could, but that was not the answer to give now.

"Well she's confessed so there's a quick end to it," I said easing my arms from around her.

I didn't want to leave her but there was George and a trolley full of shopping to get loaded. I left the door open and saw to George first then put the shopping in the boot.

She clung to my arm with her head on my shoulder on the drive home. She still seemed a bit unfocused as I got George and his carrier out and I carried it in with her following holding my hand.

I sat her in the front room and hurriedly brought the groceries in and dumped them in the kitchen. She had George out of the carrier and was sitting with him in her lap.

She gave me a weak smile as I walked over and sat next to her. She leant against me and I slipped my arm around her shoulders, giving her a little hug.

She put a hand to my thigh and rubbed up and down. "I'm glad you're with me, I couldn't have faced it on my own."

"No," I said giving her another squeeze

"Move over," she said looking up. "I want to lie in your lap."

I shuffled up to the arm and she twisted around and put her head in my lap and her feet up on the arm. She adjusted George on her lap then looked up at me.

I smiled down at her.

"I'm glad it's all over," she said.

"So am I," I replied moving my hand to clear the hair from the sides of her face.

I glanced down to George who looked like he was falling asleep on her tummy. She followed my eyes and looked down.

"He'll be fast asleep soon, time to ourselves," she said softly.

"I know," I said looking back at her and stroking her cheek with the back of my hand.

"Can we go to bed as well? I want to make love and fall asleep in your arms," she said bringing her hand up to hold mine.

"Yes if you like but I need a shower first."

"Can I wash you?" she said with a giggle.

I laughed. "Do I get to wash you as well?"

"Mm, twice if you want."

I gave her hand a squeeze. "Shall we go now?"

She glanced down at George. "Yes, he'll be alright in his cot now."

She drew her hand from mine and carefully sat up and swung her legs around. I stood with her and let her walk ahead, my cock already thickening in anticipation.

I undid my shirt as we walked into the bedroom. I followed her over and sat at the bottom of the bed where I could watch as she tucked George under the cover.

She turned and took the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it up and off, her hair spilling out over her shoulders as she shook her head. She had on a pale brown bra with a shine to it that looked sexy and expensive and gave her skin an alabaster look in contrast.

As she unbuttoned her jeans I stood and stared to unbuckle mine, letting them fall and then pushing my shorts down before I sat down again.

She walked around and slid her jeans down to reveal matching panties then slipped them down as well as she sat next to me. She giggled as we both bent to free our feet then ran her hand up my leg as she straightened.

Her hand moved up my thigh and over my balls to grasp my throbbing shaft. Her cool hand sent a thrill through me and made my cock twitch in her grip.

She gave it a tug. "Come on."

"Aren't you taking your bra off first?" I asked as I stood.

"Oh," she said releasing me and turning to give me her back. "Can you undo it for me."

I unhooked it and she shrugged it forward and let it slide off as she turned to me. She reached up and put her arms around my neck, pulling me down into a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her and as our bodies moved together my hard cock slid up her tummy. She pressed in against it and took my lower lip in her teeth as she broke the kiss.

As she released me I lowered my forehead to touch hers.

"Shall we continue this in the shower?" I asked softly.

"Mm," she replied, withdrawing her hands and stepping back.

I let my hands fall and she reached out and took one to lead me to the bathroom. She slid the door and stepped in, pulling me in behind her.

"Do you want a shower cap?" I asked before reaching for the tap.

"No, I want to be clean all over, wash away all traces of my old life."

"Ah, okay," I acknowledged as I reached and turned the water on.

She turned to let the water wet her all over while I reached for the bottle of gel. I turned her back to me and urged her out of the spray before starting on her shoulders.

"Mm," she said. "A bit harder and that would be a nice massage."

I let my fingers press a little bit firmer as I came down to her shoulder blades and she leant forward with her hands on the wall. I washed under her arms and then down to the small of her back.

I squatted to pick the gel back up and felt my hard cock on my belly. I squeezed more gel and knelt forward to start on the on the globes of her ass. She pushed against my hands and widened her legs slightly.

She had a wrinkled dark pink rosebud and an inch below, tempting me to lean forward and lick at it, were her pink petaled lips. I used my thumbs to rub down her crack and linger a second on her rosebud and then skirted around her pussy to start on the back of her thighs.

I worked my way down the sides and backs of her legs and then stood with the gel.

"Your turn to do my back," I said putting a hand to her hip.

She straightened and turned to swap places with me, taking the gel from my hand as she pushed me closer to the wall. She started at my shoulders and soon worked her way down to my ass.

She used a single finger to do my crack and let it slp further till her hand was washing my balls as well. She gave me a minute and then moved on to wash my legs as well.

She handed me back the gel as I turned.

"Now would be a good time to wash your hair if you want," I said. "I've got shampoo but no conditioner I'm afraid."

"I've got some but it's down in the shopping," she confessed.

I gave a chuckle. "Is it worth getting it?"

"No," she replied reaching for the bottle.

I shifted aside as she moved under the jets to thoroughly soak her hair. She stepped to me and handed me the bottle as she bent her head forwards and put her hands on my waist.

On the principle that more was better with all her hair I poured some onto the crown of her head and put the bottle aside then began working it in.

As I worked up the foam one of her hands slipped down between my legs and I felt her fingers curl over my balls and her thumb circle the root of my shaft.

Her gentle massage had my cock throbbing in seconds; I sighed and quietly enjoyed it as I prolonged washing her hair to keep her doing it while I pretended.

I lifted my hands as she brought her head up. She backed off and stood directly under as she rinsed her hair parted it with her fingers. When she was satisfied she picked up the gel and stepped back to me.

I reached out expecting to wash her next but she tilted the bottle and poured some into the palm of her hand. She put the gel down as reached up to spread the soap across my collar bones.

She tweaked and played with my nipples while gazing into my eyes and kept them there as her hands circled down over my ribs and onto my abdomen.

My cock was straining in anticipation when she glanced down and dropped into a squat to pick up the gel again. She began washing my thigh, the knuckles brushing against my balls as she did between my legs and worked her way down to my ankle.

She took more gel and did the other leg and then put both hands on my knees and slid them up till they encircled my cock. She leant forward and captured my head in her mouth.

I jerked with the pleasure of it, her soft wet warm lips sliding smoothly down as it filled her mouth. Her hands shifted to my hips she pressed forward and I felt her gulp.

My head slid into her throat and I felt the pleasure surge through me. She let it slip out and then drew a breath and pushed in again to take it all down this time.

I put my hands on her head to steady myself as the thrill raced through me and set my legs trembling. The same thrill was there when it slid back out.

She looked up and I crouched down, sliding my hands to the sides of her head and pulling her to me to kiss her. She looped her arms around me and stroked her hands over my back and neck as the moment stretched out and the pleasure of the kiss consumed us.

I broke the kiss and moved my hands to her cheeks. Her eyes were sparkling as she fixed them on mine.

"I love you," she said.

She leant in, slipping through my fingers, and gave me a quick kiss. I looked around and picked up the gel then looked back at her as I stood. She gave me a grin and stood with me, her hands slipping to my chest.

I squeezed some in my palm and dropped the bottle. Looking at her I brought my hands together and spread the gel before reaching for her shoulders.

I worked my way down and then circled her breast before bringing my palms over her nipples.

"These need a good clean if you want me to lick them and suck them," I said teasingly.

She giggled back and put her hands along my arms. I pressed my hands in gently and rolled her breasts. She smiled and closed her eyes. I eased off the pressure as I felt them harden and let my soapy palms brush over them.

She pushed and her nipples rolled on my palms making her moan and tighten her grip on my arms. I slipped my hands down and took them in my fingers and thumbs.

They were hard and slippery, as I squeezed they slipped out. I smiled as she moaned again, and continued on for a few seconds more before moving on down onto her ribs.

"Mm," she sighed, as she opened her eyes.

"I think this bit is going to need extra soap," I said as I reached her pubes.

I squatted and then knelt before her. I reached for the bottle and then looked up to see her beaming down on me. I squeezed some on my fingers and put the bottle down.

I looked up at her as my fingers slipped between her legs. Her hands went to my shoulders as she widened them. I massaged the gel in with just the tips of my fingers spiralling back and for.

My hand flattened and I flexed my fingers to gently stroke back and fore. Her moan was a little louder and I felt a slight tremor as her fingers strengthen their hold on my shoulders.

I pressed my middle finger down into her folds and she bent her knees further making my fingertip slip into her tunnel. Her hips pushed forward and I let my finger slide into the warm silky hole.

She gasped as I started finger fucking her, her hands tightening again. I slipped a second finger in and brought my other hand around to let my split fingers start stroking over her clit.

"Oh," her cry lasting till she ran out of breath to power it.

My fingers curled inside her as I began to search for a G spot, her little gasp and jerk told me I'd found it. I circled my fingertips on the little patch while the tips of my other fingers were teasing her slippery nub.

She shivered and her hips started jerking and thrusting as I carried on rubbing, her actions got more uncontrolled and then she shuddered and fell forward on me as her knees gave.

My hands flew up to steady her as her cry of 'Yes...' filled the cubicle. She lay panting in my arms, her heart beating against me I held her till long after she'd recovered, feeling her joy radiating into me.

She leant back and then pulled me in to give me a brief fierce kiss before hugging me.

"That was Awesome," she whispered in my ear.

"You read about these things and then they happen to you and their twice as good as you imagined," she continued softly.

"Mm," I said feeling my cock pressing against her pubes as her words drifted past.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up, her lather covered pubes loomed in front of me as she tugged on my shoulders to pull me up as well.

I took her waist as she half turned and took the showerhead from its holder and brought it down to wash the suds away. I took it from her and directed onto her pubes.

"Open your legs," I asked spraying it over her pubes.

She spread her legs slightly and I swivelled the control to intensify the jet and dropped my hand to direct the stream up onto her pussy.

"Oh!" she exclaimed jerking and grabbing my arm.

I tilted the spray back and fore as she gave a little shriek of pleasure then stooped to lower my hand further as she bent her knees to widen her legs.

My thumb pushed the lever further as I narrowed the jet and aimed it at her clit. She squealed with delight and slid her hand down my arm to take it.

I straightened and slipped around behind her to hold her sides while she played the spray over her pussy. I knelt down between her legs and urged her down.

As she lowered herself I grabbed my cock and the hand on her hip to steady her as I guided my head into her tunnel. With a groan she eagerly pushed down and sat there for a few seconds spraying my balls as well as her pussy.

My hands went to her hips and gave her a push up to encourage her. She put a hand on my knee and began to bounce on my lap. I slid my hands up and around to cup her jiggling breasts and took her nipples.

I gently rolled and tugged at them as she enthusiastically fucked me, splashing the warm water everywhere as she thudded into my lap. I knelt there feeling the pleasure grow from her pounding, that ball of tightness growing in my groin.

I felt the tremor of her first shudder run through her as her smooth rhythm collapsed into jerks. Her groan lengthened and turned into a scream as she pushed down on me and came, her tunnel clenching my cock.

I held her as she flopped back against me as the discarded shower head sprayed water aimlessly in the air. As her breathing slowed she laid her head back on my chin.

"Oh God, that was better than a vibrator," she said contentedly.

My hands slipped down to her hips and I bent my head to kiss her shoulder. She arched her back and brushed her head against mine, her hand dipping down to brush over my balls.

"Oh you feel so big inside me," she said giving them a squeeze.

"You're so snug and tight," I replied giving her a squeeze

"Shall we finish what we started?" she said as she rose slightly.

Before I could say yes she was fucking me again with both hands on my knees. The pleasure flooded through me as she pounded with exuberance, her waist sliding in my hands as I lightly held her.

I didn't last long, within the minute the ball had grown and I felt the dam burst. My hands seized her waist and I held her down as my seed gushed into her.

She brought her hand up to cup my balls as I jerked again and again to add to the seed I delivered. I slipped my hands around her and held her tight against me my hot breath searing her neck as I gasped for fresh air.

She put her hands over mine and pressed them in then swayed side to side slightly and snuggled back into me. I held her until my softened shaft plopped out.

She opened my arms and then stood to retrieve the shower head to spray on her pubes and give herself a quick clean. She turned the spray on me as I stood and stepped over to wash my flaccid cock as well.

She turned the water off and walked out tucking all her hair behind her head. I followed and walked over to realise that there was only one big towel.

"Throw me one," she asked as she walked over to the mirror.

I threw her the big one and unhooked my bathrobe and slipped that on before grabbing a small towel to dry my hair. She walked back over next to me and took the remaining towel and bent, flicking her hair over.

She spread the towel across her shoulders and stood, flicking her hair back over. I hung my towel and watched as she wrapped and tightened the towel around her hair as she drew it over her shoulder.

She looked up at me and smiled then reached for my hand to lead me into the bedroom. She walked us to the edge of the bed and let go of my hand to unwrap the towel and let it fall to the floor.

"Where's your brush?" I asked as she sat. "I'll do your hair."

"In that top draw over there, my hair dryers in there as well."

I walked over and opened the drawer and brought them out. "Any attachments?"

"No, not this time."

I walked back and tossed the comb and brush on the bed and knelt down to plug it in behind the bedside cupboard. There was a strange bag there and I pulled it out to get the plug in.

I turned to put the hair dryer on the bed and she was leaning across to face me.

"That's my collection," she said grinning at me.

I guessed she meant the bag and looked down to pick it up. She took it from my hand and opened it to tip on the bed.

"I don't really need them now," she said looking up at me.

I looked down at the assorted dildoes and vibrators, seeing some odd shapes and sizes.

"What's this?" I asked picking up a slender aluminium one with a smaller extra one growing from its side.

"A double vibrator for my nub as well."

"Which is your favourite? I asked putting it back down.

"This one," she said reaching for a curved one that looked like the handle of a flintlock pistol.

"A G spot one," I said guessing.