Accounting for Forgetfulness Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael gets punished by his bookkeeper for forgetfulness.
1.2k words
3.83
15.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael works in his home office some mornings, and often takes advantage of the fact that no one else is at home. His wife Lisa gets dressed for work, while he is showering. Michael loves when Lisa is all dressed professionally and ready to go to work, and he is fresh out of the shower and still naked. He goes around taking care of domestic chores like making the bed and doing the laundry while Lisa is putting on her makeup. He dreams about Lisa placing him over the bed and spanking him with their wooden bath brush. She paddles him thoroughly, ignoring his pleas for her to stop. She then places him in the corner and leaves for work, with strict instructions to stay in place for 10 minutes.

Unfortunately for Michael, Lisa is unwilling to act out his scenario, so he creates it himself after she leaves for work. Michael stacks several pillows up at the end of the bed, and bends over them so his toes are just touching the ground. He takes the bath brush and spanks himself 30 times. 5 times in the same spot on both cheeks, middle, high, and then his sit spot. If the brush doesn't land solidly and loudly, his self-made rule is that he has to repeat the spank again. Then he kneels in the hallway of the upstairs foyer naked with his nose to the wall, and the bath brush held behind his back. His position is visible from downstairs in the main foyer, and even from outside the front door window if someone looks carefully. In Michael's fantasy, he has to remain in position as Lisa collects her purse and keys, and heads out the door. She checks on him from the foyer and then from outside to make sure he stays in position, then gets in her car and drives off.

Michael and Lisa have a bookkeeper named Wendy that picks up their invoices twice a month from the mailbox outside the door. She is in her mid forties, very attractive, and recently divorced. If the invoices aren't ready each time, Wendy has to make a return trip, so she reminds Michael regularly to have everything ready. Michael fantasizes about forgetting and then getting spanked by Wendy.

One morning after Lisa had left for work, Michael stripped naked, got out the bath brush, stacked up 4 pillows at the end of the bed, then spanked his bare bottom 30 times on each side. He then went out into the hallway, and kneeled in position in the foyer. He brought a watch, and set a rule that he couldn't move or turn around for ten minutes. Unfortunately, Michael completely forgot that Wendy was coming that day, and he forgot to put her invoices in the mailbox. After a few minutes, Michael thought he heard the mailbox being opened outside, but forced himself not to turn around. Michael thought someone might be at the door, but he still didn't remember about Wendy, and stayed in position, hoping if there was someone there, they wouldn't notice him from outside. There was silence for a few minutes, and Michael decided he was just imagining things. Then there was a knock at the door. He quickly looked and saw Wendy's blonde hair through the window.

Michael jumped up in a panic and ran into the bedroom, quickly throwing on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He went down the stairs and opened the door to let Wendy in. She asked how he was doing, and if the invoices were ready for her. She casually mentioned that he looked like he had just gotten dressed... Michael said that he was taking care of some things around the house, and gave her the invoice folder. They talked for a few more minutes and she left. Michael couldn't stop wondering - did Wendy see him kneeling naked upstairs? Did she see him holding the bath brush, or even worse, his red bottom? Would she say anything?

2 weeks later...

Michael gets an email from Wendy telling him she can't pick up his invoices this week, and asking him to bring them to her home instead. That seems unusual, but Michael tells her he will be there on Friday at 1:00 PM. He wonders nervously if this has anything to do with her last visit. When Michael arrives, Wendy invites him into her office, takes his invoices and offers him a seat. They chat for a little bit, and Michaels start to get up to leave. Wendy is quiet for a moment, then says she has something she needs to discuss. A wave of panic washes over Michael, but he manages to ask whats on her mind.

"Michael, when I came to your house last month, and I couldn't find your paperwork, I looked in the window to see if anyone was home. I saw you upstairs kneeling in the corner. I waited a moment to let you finish what you were doing, but when you didn't move for a while I knocked on the door. I saw you jump up and run off. I'd like to know what you were doing. You knew I was coming over, right?"

All Michael can do is stare at the floor, trying to come up with an answer that would make any sense.

"Fine then, I'm not sure what you were up to, but it didn't look like you were behaving yourself. If you can't tell me, perhaps a little time out will jog your memory. I want you to go stand in the corner"

When Michael doesn't make any move to get up, Wendy says "In the corner now, before I get really angry."

Michael jumps up and stands in the corner Wendy is pointing to, with his hands at his sides.

"Oh no Mister, that's not the way I saw you. I'm going to go get something for you upstairs. When I come back, I want you kneeling in the corner, nose to the wall, bare naked like you were before."

Wendy leaves the room and goes upstairs. Michael is beside himself - does he run out the door, or get undressed? He is excited and petrified at the same time. He doesn't want to lose Wendy's services, so he quickly undresses and kneels in the corner. After a few minutes, Wendy comes back down the stairs and enters the office. MichaeI keeps staring at the wall. Wendy stands behind him, tapping her foot.

"That's more like it. I can't believe you were running around your house naked, knowing I was coming over that day. What were you doing kneeling in the hallway? I saw you holding something just like this." Wendy sticks a wooden bath brush identical to Michaels in front of his face. "Does this look familiar? Is this what made your bottom bright red? Hold onto this, maybe it will help your memory." She places the brush in his hands. "Keep your nose in the corner."

"Did Lisa spank you with that, and leave you in the corner? I don't want to intrude - maybe I should I call her and ask. I bet you did it to yourself, though. Well, which is it? Either way, your bottom is going to be bright red again before you leave here today. Get up and bend over my desk!"

Will Wendy call Lisa and ask her for permission to spank Michael? Will she make him spank himself with the bath brush? Will she take over and spank him much harder than he can spank himself, making him very sorry he exposed himself to her? Will Michael end up back in the corner with a bright red bottom and a very teary face?