Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

You pull away from me and smile. You kiss my mouth softly, tenderly. You wipe the tears from your face.

"Thank you, Sir." Your voice reveals your deep happiness. You weave your fingers through my hair. You pull me to your mouth again and kiss me hard and long.

My cock, having softened, twitches. Your small hand finds it and squeezes.

"Let's clean you up a bit, Daddy."

"Yes, little girl."

So you slowly stand — a little wobbly — so cute as you walk, now, to the wash stand. I arrange myself cross-legged on the floor as you pour warm water from the pitcher into the basin. You dip one of the cloths into the water and return. You wash my cock — not that it's visibly soiled — and you repeat the process until you are satisfied.

I am enjoying the attention. My cock is hard. You are serving your Master well. You kneel in front of me, pushing me back, giggling as I recline on pillows and you straddle me.

You kiss my mouth and undulate your body against me expertly as you work my cock into your warm, wet pussy.

"Now, Daddy — it's your turn."

I gasp. You are perfect. You are fucking me now, so beautifully — and you sit up and smile down at me. You take my hands and place them on your breasts. I squeeze and you arch back, moaning.

You look back down at me and smile. "Daddy..."

"Yes, Koneko."

"My Daddy — you know I love you, don't you Daddy."

You are playing with me as you fuck me, teasing me, beginning to urge me. The tip of my cock is so deep that it's rubbing on your cervix.

You moan softly.

"Yes, little girl, I know."

"I have a secret, Daddy."

You are thrilling me. You smile mischievously. My hands are on your waist, guiding you.

"Do you want to know my secret, Daddy?"

You pull me over on top of you, your arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me close.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Come on, baby boy. Fuck your naughty little pet."

"Oh, Koneko."

"Good boy. Do you want to know my secret, Daddy?"

"Yes, Konekochan." You are so good at this. You know just how to please me.

"Are you sure, Daddy? I think you should ask me to please tell you my secret."

I feel your cunny tighten. You gasp. "Oh, Daddy, I'm so close. Ask me Daddy. Ask me to tell you."

I am close too. My pace has quickened. "Yes, yes — tell me, please tell me."

"Good Daddy. Good boy. I want to tell you, but I don't know if I should until you come."

I feel you shiver. You are enjoying the game.

"Tell me, tell me, Koneko."

"Daddy — I want you to come in me. I want you to come, then I'll tell you."

I'm so close now — so close. "Tell me, little girl. Tell me."

"If I tell you, you have to promise to come fast."

"Yes, Koneko."

"Promise, Daddy."

"Yes. I promise."

"Are you ready to come, Daddy."

"Yes, oh, God, yes."

"Come now, Daddy — come now while I tell you."

"Oh God — Koneko!"

"Daddy —"

"Yes, yes."

You feel me twitch inside you. You smile. "Good boy." You feel me swell.

You eyes are suddenly wide. Your orgasm has begun.

You squeal. "I want a baby, Daddy." You shout, "Give me a baby. Come, Daddy."

It's too late to think. My come is shooting into you — so deep, so hot. "Oh God!" For me, it is the ultimate erotic moment. You spread. I feel you coming.

"Come, Daddy. I want a baby." You feel me pumping. I cry out and you shriek in the sudden realization of what you have done. You are consumed by the flames of passion. It is deep, deep inside you. It is all-consuming — instinctive now. You grip me harder than I've ever felt you hold me. You bite my shoulder — hard. You scream, almost like a growl deep in your throat and I am pumping my seed into you.

"God!" I shout, "My baby, my baby girl!"

Your cunny is fluttering. Your cervix is twitching. You are holding me in a grip so hard it's as if your life depended on it.

You lift your face from my shoulder to my mouth. You thrust your tongue inside and suck. You are squirming on my cock, slowly screwing me, holding me inside as the last of my come flows into your body.

"Mine!" you shout. "You are mine! Forever!" Your pussy tightens. You throw your head back against the sheepskins and come again, your whole body shuddering. "Mine! Mine forever!"

I bite your neck. "Yes," I growl, "And you are mine."

Then you laugh. A deep, rich laugh. Intensely female somehow. You take my face in your hands and look me in the eyes and laugh, "Mine. You are mine forever."

I smile. "Yes. Of course I am."

I shift. You grip me tighter with your legs and I collapse back onto you. "You're not going anywhere." You laugh and so do I. Then you are my little girl again. "Was I very naughty, Daddy?" And you laugh the deep, rich laugh again.

As you emerge from your reverie, you realize you feel slightly intoxicated. The oil is warm on your skin and on your pussy. You are aroused.

My cock is still hard inside you. I lift my head and smile at you as you squirm on me and gasp. "I was naughty. I know. I hadn't meant to tell you. But I couldn't stop myself."

I slowly slide my cock out and in, beginning to fuck you again.

"You were very naughty, Konekochan."

"You close your eyes."

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

"No you're not."

"Yes, Daddy." You smile. You open your eyes. "Are you angry?"

I smile. "No, Koneko. I'm glad."

You burst into tears again. "Fuck me, Daddy." You sob. "Fuck me hard."

And so I do.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12