Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

And so I whipped higher — closer. Swish. Swoosh. Swish. Swoosh. Gentle, but stinging. Your legs were itching and pulsing.

Now you see my hand rise. You see the lovely whip fall softly, but with a very naughty sting. I have lovingly brought the horsehairs to bear directly on your opened pussy. The whip nips at your very tender flesh — it is perfect.

You gasp. Your nipple clamps jingle. It is like a flood of red heat. All the sexual tension of the day in burning now — burning in your pussy.

"God — God — Daddy! Yes."

My hand rises. Swish. The whip nips your leg just where you pussy lip joins. Swish. The other one. You want it so bad. You are squirming in your restraints. "Daddy, please..."

Swish. The hairs bite you open pussy again, stinging your engorged clitoris. Nipping your inner lips. "Oh! Oh, yesss."

You know you will come if only I whip your pussy a little more and a little more quickly so you don't cool down between strokes. You moan. It seems like an insane thought — that if only I whip you a little harder and quicker you will actually come.

You watch in the mirror. You are spread open wide. Your arms extended.

Swish. Swoosh. your legs again. And now I settle into a slow, deliberate rythm. I am whipping you. You are watching. The strokes are gentle, but they sting.

Swoosh — — Swish— — Swoosh — — Swish. I am working up the insides of your legs. Swoosh — — Swish. Closer again now. Burning. Itching. Hot.

You want it so bad. And then... Swish. Directly on you pussy. You see the whip rise. Swish. On your pussy again, but at a slight angle; the gentle but naughty blow tickling, stinging new places. Swish. Again. You squirm. Your bells jingle.

Swish. "Oh! Daddy!" Swish. It is getting so hot. "Daddy!"

Then... Swish. Swish. Swish.

The sting is incredible. You flex your legs open in your restraints.

Swish. Swish. You want to receive it now. You know that every stinging caress is evidence of my love.

Swish. Swish. "Oh God!" You shout. "Daddy! Now. Now. More."

And so I give you more. I know you're ready now.

"Come for me, Little Girl."

Swish. Swish. Swish.

You open your mouth to yell.

Swish. Swish.

It explodes like a lightning bolt up your legs, up your spine. You feel as if the places I anointed you with the fragrant oil have lit up with cool flame and that you pussy is as hot as red coals.

Swish. Swish.

You gasp. The bells jingle. You know you will never hear those bells jingle again without associating them with this moment.

Swish. Swish.

And now...

Swish. Swish.

You finally...

"Come for me." I command.

Swish. Swish.

It explodes. You are screaming. You are coming. So deep — so very hard.

Swish. Swish.

Screaming and shaking.

"Daddy!!! Daaaaddddyyyy! Oh Goddd! Oh, Daaaaddddyyy!"

You writhe. Swish. Swish.

Your legs are pulsing. Your pussy lips are hot. You can feel your wetness running down to your ass.

You can see me between your legs. You can see me in the mirror as I gently caress your legs. It stings perfectly. You gasp and your little bells tinkle. I very tenderly play with your pussy. It is wonderful. So sore and hot and sexy.

Your clitoris is erect and distended and inflamed. I take it between my thumb and forefinger and roll it and pinch. It is like an electric shock. The stingy pain and the sexy, naughty feel - you are going to come again.

You squeal and writhe as it washes over you. I smile. "Good girl."

You are experiencing that odd itch again. Your inflamed flesh itches deliciously.

"Sir — please — may I please have some more?"

"Of course, my little love. And then we'll go upstairs."

Without warning — swish. Not too hard, just enough to sting and warm. Swish, swish. It feels so good, like scratching that itch - but it stings. "Oh! Oh, yesssss."

Swish, swish. And now, again, on your pussy lips. Swish, swish. Stinging your inner lips, spread wide and vulnerable. Nipping on your clitoris. Another nip. Another.

"Oh Godddd! Oh, Dadddyyyy!" You scream my name. Swish, swish, swish.

Your skin is hot and throbbing. You feel me gently touching you - caressing you. A perfect naughty heat.

You shake — you scream. You are coming again.

"Good girl. Very good, Little Girl."

I walk around you. You feel me unhitching your wrists and unstrapping your arms. You slowly stretch them. I put the bench's little seat back in place and I am unbinding your legs — now, unbuckling the thick strap around your waist. You are tingly and shaky.

You feel my arms around you. I am helping you off the bench, lifting you. You are holding me so close. You are kissing my face. "Daddy — Daddy."

Your legs and pussy are throbbing — so very naughty and nasty. Your pussy is drenched and dripping.

"Now, baby girl. Let's go upstairs."

"Yes, Daddy. — Daddy — would you please bring my new toy — in case I want more?"

Your arms are around my neck, your nipple clamps jingling. I carry you through the darkness of the basement to the stairs and gently place you on your feet.

You are naked and trembling. The insides of your legs and you pussy are buzzing and, as you begin to climb the stairs, they sting — your legs moving, your tender sting-y itchy skin rubbing slightly as you slowly make your way up the stairs.

I am behind you admiring your naked form in front of me and a few steps above me. You reach back and take my hand. Up the basement stairs, through the halls, up the front stairway down the hall — into my room — our room.

There is a fire blazing. There is food on the table — and wine. You think "I could use a bit of that."

As you step inside, I catch your left wrist and, with a quick motion, pull it around behind you and clip — I've bound your wrists together thanks to your red leather bracelets. But before you can react, I've pushed you gently, just right, just off balance so you flop face-forward over the high edge of my bed — our bed.

Then swish! You squeal in surprise. Swish, swish. On your back and your rump and the backsides of your legs. You struggle involuntarily, but I am quick. Swish, swoosh, swish, swish. It is stinging you. It feels wonderful.

Swish, swish. It's so naughty... and you stop squirming so much. You try to spread your legs. You want to feel the horsehair on your pussy again. Swish, swish. And then some upward strokes — up from behind and underneath — nipping your pussy again. Swish, swish. You writhe and squeal.

Swish, swish. You try to spread wider. But then you feel my hands on your waist, holding you. You feel my cock, hard and hot, pressing between your butt cheeks. A firm push. You have barely enough time to get your bearings and relax. I thrust as I feel your flesh yield. You are impaled.

My cock is deep in your ass and it feels incredible. It is slippery from your own wetness. I am working you luxuriously. With each push and pull, it moves your flesh, your sore cunny, your very sore behind — it stings and aches. It is unbelievably erotic.

Your hands are bound behind you. I reach between your legs and lift you higher onto the edge of the bed. Now I can really fuck you. I press you into the soft covers. The weight of my body behind you is holding you face-down as I screw into you. Harder, faster. You squeal, you begin to scream — and you come.

Deep, deep and long and hard. "Good girl," my voice is warm next to your ear as you shudder and your ass tightens around my shaft. You call my name. You scream again. The orgasm seems to go on and on. My cock is thrust hard and deep into you — holding you there. "Daddddy! Oh my God! Oh Daaadddddyyyy!"

"My beautiful, special little girl. My wonderful pet."

You are sweating and I begin again. Slowly now. Making you feel every movement. Slowly out then in. Strong, deep. You gasp. You shudder. You burst into tears — weeping in your ecstasy.

I fuck you long and slow and deep. I know you are hurting just the way you like it — and I know that you feel taken and made to submit. You are barely moving now as I make love to you. You are moaning and saying "Yessssss. Oh, God, yessss. Oh God, I love you."

I slowly withdraw. I take my time going to the bathroom and washing off. When I return, you haven't moved.

"Good girl." I say softly.

Now I am particularly tender. I take a vial of lotion from the bed table — special lotion made with the essence of marigolds. I begin to work it into your hot flesh. It feels cool and lovely. You sniff and sigh.

Your back and hips and legs receive the balm. Then I unclip your wrists. I roll you over onto your back. Your little nipple-bells tinkle. Your eyes meet mine. They are calm and deep — you smile. I begin to apply the lotion to your legs as you watch. I am smiling at you. I apply lots of lotion to your skin and to your pussy lips and to your cunny.

You gasp at the sting, but you smile dreamily. "I love you, Sir."

"I love you too, Konekochan — so very much."

So I take your hand and pull you gently — up then off the bed. I sit in the high-backed chair and pull you to me — to sit across my legs. I pour you a glass of your favorite Pinot Noir and you take it from my hand and drink it right down. You close your eyes and lean your head back. My arm is around your waist, holding you firmly.

You right your head and take the bottle and, putting it to your lips, you drink — long delicious swigs.

I chuckle and stop you. "Hold on there. Little Girl. Easy, easy."

You shake your head, tossing your curls all around. You lean over and kiss me. You explore my mouth with your tongue. Your skin is shining with sweat and the lotion. Your mouth tastes like the deep, red wine you've drunk. You take my hands and pull me back to the bed. You lay me down and straddle me. You take me in.

Deep and hot. Slow and voluptuous. Like a lovely slow dance. You begin to ride me. You are shaking. And you lean down on top of me, pulling me over you, spreading your legs.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl."

I can't resist. It won't be long.

"Come on, Daddy." Your nipple bells are tinkling. I know your pussy is stinging with every stroke.

I lift up so I can see your face. You smile, "Good boy. Now come for your Koneko. Come for me, Daddy."

It is a wave that rushes up from the soles of my feet. I gasp.

You are looking deep into my eyes. "Good boy. Give it to me."

I cry out. You smile broadly, then with a look of surprise, you shudder and squeal. "Oh! Oh! Oh Daddddyyyyy!"

I feel your cunny gripping me as we come together. It is a perfect moment. You feel my hot, wet seed spilling into you. Your heart explodes with emotion. You burst into tears again.

"Oh, Sir, my very own Sir. Thank you for today. Thank you so very much. I'm so in love, Sir. I can't contain it. I didn't know it could be like this. I had no idea. No idea. No idea."

There is something about your vulnerability that catches me off guard. I shudder — I begin to cry. You look up at me with a look of awe. You put your right hand on my left cheek as my tears fall onto your face and hair. "Sir! My Sir! Have I hurt you?"

I begin to laugh through my tears, "Good heavens, no, Koneko." I'm just so happy right now." You smile. You tear up all over again. You pull me down, close to you, holding me hard.

"Thank you, Sir." You are smothering my face with kisses.

I laugh and pull you over on top of me, still joined, my cock still hard. You squirm on me. "Oooooo, Sir! You're so — BIG. Make your little girl come again. Then I'll feed you supper."

You are sore and hot still.

"Come on, Daddy." You gasp. "Oh God!" You are going to come soon.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12