Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

Turning back, you see us as if from outside. You see your young, naked body, slowly, erotically moving. You see the beauty of your back and neck, your hips sitting on my lap, my legs crossed under you. Even as you watch from outside, you can feel yourself from inside too. And the fire in your spine. And your cunny filled with me.

So you feel a particularly strong rush and a snap and you are rooted in your body again. And the flames leap up your spine to your head. You are invincible. Immortal.

How long has it been? It doesn't matter.

Time no longer has meaning. You kiss me gently. Every breath brings the sparkling light into your lungs – the light kissing your blood – your blood kissing your flesh – the heat of your flesh gripping my cock – my cock on fire inside you but also drinking you in like nectar.

I return the kiss. Our tongues meet and we suck each other's breath. You feel the sexual intensity rip through you like a thunderbolt. You gasp and throw your head back. You arch while I hold you against me so strong and tight.

You come back to me. You grip my cock with your pussy. You dig your fingers into the flesh of my back. You feel it begin.

But even now, you are also silent inside. You touch your forehead to mine and shudder. Your erect nipples brush against my chest again as you fuck harder. And it builds.

You whisper, "Now, Shujin." It is not a question – you are asking permission, yes, but it is also a statement, again, of fact. In this moment, the word has a particular meaning – now.

It means no more waiting. It means you are really here. It acknowledges how we have come to this place through time and the world's material stuff to find each other – again – and that this is meant to be.

So you say it again, so softly, "Now, Shujin." And I answer, "Yes, now."

I am giving you permission, but I am also reinforcing the statement. You know that I am feeling the timelessness too. We are together for real and you are here – for real.

My hands, on your waist, push and pull you helping with your rhythm. Guiding you. You feel my strength and my will. You feel a perfect balance of surrender and self-determination. You feel how very much I love you.

You kiss my mouth again – deeply. You gasp. You slowed your movements.

You are consumed by a wave so strong that you feel like you are inside-out – and yet very still. You are lit up from within. Your muscles flex, your fingers grip my back deeply, digging into my flesh.

You are trembling in my arms. Suddenly your companion is so very present inside you. She, too, is using your fingers to grip me. You feel so strong.

"Oh, my God," you whisper. "Now."

You kiss me again – so very deeply – and as you do, you feel my cock swell. It begins to pump hot liquid fire into you and you smile inwardly as it sends you higher. You inhale sharply. You arch back again and grind down on my cock while you are swept into an orgasm that is all consuming. Glorious. Joy.

Long and luxurious and slow. You shudder and shake, wave after wave of energy and orgasm flowing through and around you. You gasp and ride the waves. You suddenly sweat and fuck me harder, releasing yourself into an even deeper orgasm.

But now you are filled with the animal joy of your victory. My seed is inside you. My arms are around you. You throw your head back and scream.

No words. No words can can convey the fire, the joy, the – the victory – of life in this moment. No fear nor dark tide nor hesitation here. No waiting. Victory and joy. Now. Now. Right here and now. And you bite my shoulder as you come hard and long, gripping with your legs around me, your arms around me.

You press your cheek into my neck. I feel your cunt still convulsing, milking me involuntarily. Your sweet young body wants every last drop.

"You are mine." I say, warmly. And you whisper, "Yes. Forever, Shujin. And you are mine."

Your hear the voice of your companion whisper inside, "Yes. Forever. Thank you. Thank you, Little One."

As you slowly relax, you unwrap your legs. You push me back and lay me down, withdrawing my still hard flesh from your sopping wet cunt. You reach under your pillow and take out the lace handkerchief you had placed there for use in this moment. You kneel over me, straddling me, and I watch as you wipe your cunny with it. The lace is soaking wet and you place it by your pillow. The smell is pungent; our sweat and sex.

You are chilly. You lie next to me, pulling the thick covers over us. You rest your head on my chest and listen to my heart while I play with your hair. You are smiling, waiting.

Soon my breathing has slowed. My fingers have fallen from your curls. You rise and grin at me asleep in the candle-light. You take the wet handkerchief and climb from under the covers. You stride across the room to your table.

There, in the moonlight, you fold the handkerchief and place the rose on top. You glance up at the moon and smile. "Here you are, Mistress," you whisper.

Then like a slight shift of light, you see a form in the corner of your eye and you hear a whisper so palpable that you turn toward it involuntarily. There is a shimmering presence. "Well done. Well done, Little One."

You gasp. Then she is gone.

Still naked, my warmth still leaking from between your legs, you sit back down on the window-seat cushion and shiver. You cup your hands on the table again – full of moonlight – again. You are happy. The sense of timelessness persists.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12