Ace in the Hole

Story Info
A drama filled story of double penetration.
5.7k words
4
54.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been five long months since my boyfriend Oliver has been on tour and tonight was his first night back. His band Infinity was playing at this quaint little African Restaurant/club called The Blue Nile located in Minneapolis, and I was more than excited to meet him and the rest of the band there.

I wanted to make sure he appreciated what he had missed the last five months so I dressed to kill. I smiled in confidence as I walked the distance from the parking ramp to the club as I saw the mouths of many men and some women drop in admiration. My short leather halter dress with the lace-up front matched with thigh high self-holding fishnets and black strappy heels got everyone's attention. Not to mention my long loosely curled hair bouncing against the silky smooth skin on my back and bare shoulders. I liked the attention I was getting, but I only really cared about the reaction of one, my dear Oliver.

I walked into the club and admired the décor. The club section of the joint was fairly small yet the ambiance was amazing. The white stucco walls were covered with the most unique tribal murals painted on them and the lighting was dim but not too dim. The wonderful smells coming from the kitchen also helped to create a comfortable yet hip environment. I didn't see Oliver or any of the other guys at first but I saw my best friend Julia at a table sipping on her favorite drink, captain and coke. I snuck up behind her and gently tickled her sides.

She let out a small screech and turned around to see me smiling at her with my famous impish smile.

"Tori you bitch!" She cried out playfully.

"You say that as if it's a bad thing!" I said as I sat next to her.

"So Julia, did you come in with the boys?"

"Of course, I may as well; Jon and I live together after all." She said referring to her boyfriend Jon, the lead singer of Infinity and Oliver's best friend.

"Where are they? I miss Oliver so much that I want to rape him right here right now!"

"Tori, he feels the same way. You are all he talked about on the way here. Tori this and Tori that. You know I love you Tori but I almost smacked him for talking about you so much."

"Well, where are they?" I asked her again.

"Right behind you." A male voice said from behind me.

"OLIVER!" I screamed as I literally jumped out of my seat and into his arms.

He picked me up and hugged me so tightly for a moment I couldn't breathe.

"Did you miss me?" I asked as I looked deeply into his blue eyes.

"Fuck you for even asking that, you know I did!"

Together in unison we leaned in and gave each other a much needed deep kiss.

We stood there and made out right there on the club floor, my body trembling as his hands slid over the leather on my curves, prompting me to cast a soft moan into his mouth. We were interrupted by Julia's voice.

"Alright kids, I know you haven't seen each other in a while but this is a club not a brothel." Even though Julia was a voyeur, she wasn't much for public display of affection.

Infinity was to play first that night so the guys sauntered off to make sure everything was set up and ready to go. Julia and I went to the bar to get a couple drinks. As we waited for the bartender, I noticed Julia had a shocked look and a blank stare on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Tori, that guy across from us at the bar, isn't that your old internet friend from California?"

My eyes widened as I shot a look to the other side of the bar and sure enough, there was my asshole former pen pal Ace.

I had stopped talking to Ace just a couple months before I got together with Oliver. I must admit one of the things that attracted me to Oliver in the first place was that he resembled Ace quite a bit. Both of them were tall and a bit underweight with dark blonde hair and glasses, a bit on the computer nerd side. They were both highly intelligent like computer nerds too, yet a bit more on the devious side. Oliver was much more friendly though where as Ace was a bit anti-social. His anti-social and scathing behavior is what ended our long distance friendship.

I tried not to maintain eye contact with him as I did not want to encourage his presence. I didn't know what he was doing here in Minnesota but I am sure it had to do with me and I was worried.

"Oh shit, here he comes!" Julia whispered to me.

As I looked up to see his empty barstool it was too late.

"Hello Tori." I heard his all too familiar deep sarcastic voice behind me.

"Hi Ace." I said returning his bitter tone.

"I'll go grab our table before someone else takes it." Said Julia as she walked away, glaring at Ace with a hateful look in her eyes.

Ace snickered at Julia's stare and returned his eyes to my hateful glare. Seeing my anger caused his already gleaming evil smile to spread further on his face.

"Well my old friend, it's been awhile hasn't it sweetheart." He said.

"Almost a year, not long enough!" I replied.

"Don't kid yourself Tori, I know you miss me." He replied in his cold hearted matter of fact tone.

"What makes you think I miss you?" I snapped.

"Just look at your boyfriend. He is nothing but a cheap imitation of me."

"Get off yourself Ace, you're not that great!"

"Keep telling yourself that luv, you'll be in my arms soon enough."

He quickly caressed my cheek with his right hand and walked away, still snickering.

I was so mad, not only mad because of his showing up here with the obvious attempt at coming here to regain my affections, but also the fact that as usual he was right. As much as he pissed me off, I did miss him.

As I returned to the table Infinity was starting their set so I didn't have a chance to tell Julia what had happened between me and Ace. I looked at Oliver on stage to see his facial expressions, hoping that he didn't see me talking to Ace. Oliver caught my glance and winked at me. I was sure at that moment that he hadn't seen anything. I had briefly mentioned Ace to him before, but only that I had a friend in California I had lost touch with. He knew nothing of the online romance or the bitter end of our friendship.

I tried to get Ace out of my mind and enjoy the music but I kept feeling his hot telepathic stare on the back of my neck. Sure enough every time I looked behind me Ace was sitting there with his beer in hand and a sly look on his face. He was looking me up and down, claiming me with his eyes. I knew our exchange of words wasn't the last of him; Ace always had more tricks up his sleeves.

As soon as Infinity's set was over I grabbed Julia's arm and drug her to the ladies room.

"The nerve of that jerk!" I screamed.

"What the fuck does he want?" Julia asked.

"He wants me!"

"Well, what exactly did he say?"

"He said that the only reason I am going out with Oliver is because Oliver is a cheap imitation of him." I replied.

"Is he Tori?"

"Look Julia, I am well aware that they both look alike, and yes I am attracted to that particular look, but I love Oliver. You should know that."

"Tori, you and I have been friends long before either of us got hooked up with Oliver and Jon and I am going to continue being your friend no matter what. I was there for you when Ace pulled his crap and I don't want to see him hurt you. He is a selfish jerk who only cares about himself."

"I know Julia, but what am I going to do? You know he isn't going to let this all go. He came up here for a reason and he is determined."

"Well, we will just have to ignore him as much as possible and go with the flow. If he does start shit just tell Oliver the truth, you aren't doing anything wrong. You know I have your back anyways, I am your star witness girl."

"Thanks Julia, this is why you are my best friend." I said and hugged her tightly.

We left the ladies room together hand in hand as best friends and both stopped dead in our tracks as we looked towards our table in sheer horror. There was Oliver chatting it up with Ace over a couple of beers.

"I am gonna fucking kill him Julia, I swear to God!" I whispered to my friend.

"Just keep your cool okay, let's go deal with this." She replied.

We calmly walked over to the table as if we didn't know anything. One thing that comforted me was that I knew how Ace's sick mind worked and I knew that he most likely didn't want Oliver to know much about the nature of our relationship either.

I snuck behind Oliver and wrapped my arms lovingly around his neck, putting on a show for Ace to show him how dedicated I was to my man. Ace knew what I was doing and he just looked at me with that sarcastic evil smile that had been glued on his face all night so far.

Oliver looked up at me, "Tori, you didn't tell me that your old friend was going to be in town."

"I didn't know he was going to be in town." I replied as I circled around Oliver's chair and sat in his lap, playfully crossing my legs in front of Ace who was sitting in a chair facing Oliver. "When did you get in town Ace?" I asked trying to act dumb.


"Just a few hours ago, I basically got off the plane and came right over."

"What made you want to come to Minnesota?" Julia asked him in an interrogating tone.

"Well, I haven't heard from Tori for awhile. I heard she was seeing this guy in a local band called Infinity, I had a little vacation time so I came to see them."

"I see." Julia said. "I'm gonna go see what Jon is doing."

Tori looked at her friend, pleading with her eyes, asking her not to leave her there alone. Julia just shrugged and walked away.

"So where are you staying?" Oliver asked

"Well, I'm a spur of the moment type of guy; I didn't really make any plans. I was thinking I would just see if any hotels have any openings after the show."

"Why don't you just stay with us, we have a spare room." Oliver offered.

Oliver and I kind of lived together but not officially. For all legal purposes he still lived with his parents, but in reality he was always at my house. I couldn't believe however that Oliver was so naïve and didn't catch what was going on. Many thoughts were going through my mind. Why isn't Oliver picking up on the situation? Why couldn't Oliver be at least a little bit of a jealous boyfriend? What am I going to do?

"Oliver, I don't think that's a good idea." I said

"Why not babe?" Oliver asked.

"This is the first time I have ever met him in person, I can't risk a stranger staying at my house!"

"Tori, you've been talking to the guy for over four years, you must know him well enough. Besides you've let strangers stay at the house when we have thrown parties."

"That was so they wouldn't be out drinking and driving."

"Come on Tori, he has no place to go." Oliver pleaded.

"Yeah Tori, just tonight and I promise I'll look for somewhere else to stay in the morning." Ace added.

I shot a hateful glance at Ace saying "How dare you!" telepathically.

He returned my glance by raising his eyebrow.

I knew I had been defeated.

"Oh alright, but just tonight." I said reluctantly

"Thanks Tori, you're a great friend." Ace said.

I kissed Oliver on the cheek and ran over to tell Julia what had happened.

"Julia, you are never going to believe this bullshit!" I said as I pulled her aside.

"What now?" She asked.

"Oliver talked me into letting Ace stay at my house!"

"Oh my God! Please tell me you are kidding."

"I am not kidding."

"Tori, you have to tell Oliver what Ace is doing!"

"I can't, I just can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, he has no place to go. I know he pisses me off but I'm not heartless, I don't want him roaming the streets. I do still care about him."

Julia rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Alright, well at least Oliver will be there. Make sure Oliver bangs you hard tonight so that Ace will hear and know that he has no chance."

"Oh believe me, Oliver and I haven't seen each other in five months, there will be some hard banging going on." I assured her.

After the show was over Oliver gave Jon the keys to his van and came home with me in my car with my old friend Ace riding in the back seat. I drove quietly as Oliver and Ace chatted about their music preferences and knowledge. It sickened me that they were getting along so well. What made it worse was that every time I looked into the rear view mirror Ace was staring at me, laughing at me with his eyes.

We arrived at my house after what seemed like the longest car ride ever even though it was merely a half an hour. Oliver gave Ace a little tour of my house as I went to my bedroom to change and freshen up a bit. I had planned on changing into my black leather teddy that Oliver liked so much, but I defiantly couldn't do that now that Ace was here. I threw on a pair of black spandex shorts and a fitted pink t-shirt and I threw my hair up into a ponytail. I still looked hot, but not too hot. When I went back downstairs, Oliver and Ace were on the sofa watching the season one DVD collection of South Park.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"We are watching South Park." Oliver said. "Ace hasn't seen this whole season before."

"Isn't it a bit late for that, it's two in the morning."

"Tori, you usually stay up way later than this, why don't you come watch it with us?" Said Oliver.

"Yeah, there's an open spot right here." Ace said patting the spot right between him and Ace on the sofa. I shot him a dirty look.

"Alright." I said, my dirty look changing to a smile. "We should have some drinks, Oliver come and help me."

I scurried to the kitchen with Oliver in tow. Once in the kitchen I put my arms around his neck and spoke sweetly to him.

"Honey, this is our first night together in five whole months, I wanted some alone time with you."

"I know Tori, but we can't be rude to our guest."

I sighed in defeat, I knew arguing was worthless. Oliver pulled me close to him and caressed my hair. "I'll make it up to you this weekend babe, alright?"

"Alright Oliver."

He kissed me quick yet deeply and made his way to the cupboard where I kept my alcohol. He grabbed a bottle of vodka. "Let's play a drinking game!"

"Oh my God Oliver no." I pleaded.

"Oh come on Tori, it will be fun." He said walking past me and called out to Ace "Hey Ace, wanna play quarters?"

"Fuck yeah I love that game!" Ace said as he came into the kitchen with us.

I stood there shaking my head in disbelief. I was especially dumbfounded with what Ace said when he saw Oliver holding the bottle of vodka.

"Oh no man, you can't play a quarters with vodka, got any tequila?"

Ace looked at me with his evil grin. I had told him once before that tequila turned me into a complete sex crazed nympho, he was using that against me, and of course, I had a whole bottle of Jose Cuervo gold in my cupboard, which Oliver grabbed after putting the vodka away.

We went back to the sofa, with me in the middle of course and Oliver poured out three shots of tequila.

"Let's all do one to start out with." Oliver said as he raised his shot glass.

Ace raised his shot glass in glee. "To good friends!" He cried out.

"To good friends!" Oliver and I called out in unison.

"To the worst night of my life." I said to myself as I downed the shot in haste.

It didn't take me long to get completely wasted. My hand to eye co-ordination is not the best and I could not sink a quarter to save my life. Of course Ace wanted both Oliver and I as drunk as possible so each time he sunk a quarter he made us drink double. Within a half an hour Oliver and I were completely wasted and Ace was only merely drunk, and I hated him more than ever because he still stared at me with that look on his face. I stared back, I hated him. I mean I really fucking hated him, he had single handedly planned this whole deal. He had managed to belittle me, befriend my boyfriend, and play us both like fools all in one night and he wasn't done yet. I just sat there waiting for his next move, and it never came, because he wanted the next move to come from me.

They say there is a fine line between love and hate, and they are right, especially when tequila is involved. The fact that Ace's genius mind had concocted such a scheme also impressed me. He had weaseled his way in my home with full consent of the man I loved. Truth is, I loved Ace as well and have loved him for years. The range of emotion was too much for me and I couldn't take it anymore, my logical mind escaped me and passion took over. Oliver was lying drunk on the floor in front of the sofa and Ace and I were sitting on each side of the sofa staring at each other. I flung myself into Ace's arm and began to kiss him roughly.

At this point I wasn't worried about Ace's mind games or consequences I may receive from Oliver. I just needed to quench the desire that had built up from all the sexual animosity I had been feeling all night. I grabbed the back of Ace's head and pulled him harder into my lips, desperately seeking his tongue with my own. I began rubbing my now wet shorts against the bulge that was rising in his jeans. I was in heaven and of course, I hated Ace for making me feel that way. Ace broke away from my lips and pulled me closer so that his lips were touching my ear. After nibbling for a few moments he taunted me in my ear. "I told you that you'd be in my arms, when are you going to realize that you will never be able to resist me, my love."

I pressed my forehead to his and sobbed "I hate you." I whispered.

He ignored me and proceeded to caress his lips up and down my neck.

"What's going on?"

Ace and I both jumped, we had thought Oliver was passed out but apparently we were wrong. I quickly jumped off of Ace's lap and wiped my mouth off.

"I'm sorry Oliver, the alcohol got to me."

"No no no Tori, that was fucking hot!" Oliver cried out.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, kiss him again!"

Before I could respond Ace did.

"You should obey your man Tori." And with that he pulled me back on his lap and forced his tongue in my mouth. Once again I lost myself in Ace's kiss and barely noticed when Oliver climbed on the sofa next to Ace and started stroking my hair.

Ace began sliding his lips down the side of my neck away from where Oliver was sitting. I turned my head and my lips met Oliver's lips. As I dry fucked Ace with my pelvis, I reached over and began rubbing Oliver's hard cock through his black dickies.

Ace pushed the coffee table out of the way with his foot and pulled me away from Oliver and off of his lap and sat me on the floor. He quickly removed my shirt and bra and then laid me gently on the carpet, never once taking his eyes off of mine. He crawled on top of me and again kissed me hard as he stroked by breasts and rolled my hard nipples in between his fingers.

Oliver just sat back on the sofa and watched as Ace's lips began their journey south on my body. First they grazed over my neck which was already wet from his tongue. He then paid special attention to my shoulders and collar bone, kissing my right shoulder and then trailing his tongue on my collar bone on the way to the left. He hurried and finished with that so he could start on my ample tits, alternating between one nipple and then the other, sucking them for all it was worth. As his mouth moved down to my belly he let one of his hands find it's way to my pussy, rubbing my clit through the thin material of my spandex shorts which were thoroughly soaked in my juices. I began to moan and whimper as he caressed my womanhood and alternated his tongue between my naval and two tits.

He stopped kissing and rubbing and looked my in the eyes with a seductive look and placed both his hands underneath my arms. His hands slowly moved down the sides of my torso, caressing my curves as he made his way down and hooked his fingers into the top of my shorts. In one slow motion he began to remove my shorts and panties, exposing my bare pussy. His head dipped down and he eagerly flicked his tongue against my clit. He settled into a pattern, flicking his tongue on my clit, down my pussy lips and back up to my clit again. My hips rose up off the floor to meet his gentle tongue thrusts. As I laid there moaning and pinching my nipples, Oliver came on the floor beside me and passionately kissed me as Ace licked and sucked my pussy.

12