Ace Li's Adventures in Pornland 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assco
assco
43 Followers

Ace Li didn't recognise the next pony, but she saw that she was flagging. As they drew level with Ace Li and her guards, the pony girl collapsed on the grass, nearly throwing Kingu Heretsu (which Ace Li knew meant King). He was a little man, with a great round belly, quite naked except for a flowing red cloak and his crown. "Giddy up!" he cried, prodding his royal cock in her cunt and whipping the girl's flank with his crop, but his pony was finished.

The final pony was none other than Chicchai Washi. The girl was bucking wildly as Jakku Heretsu (which Ace Li didn't know meant Prince) pranced behind her, his princely cock deep in her pussy. He was a weasely youth, with long flowing hair which he tossed about proudly. He wore a short silk cloak and a thin crown and was riding his pony most expertly.

Seeing Kingu Heretsu's pony collapse, Kisaki Heretsu and her son wheeled their own ponies round and circled the King and Ace Li with her guards.

"Who is this?" demanded Kisaki Heretsu, looking with distaste at the prisoner.

"I am Ace Li, Your Majesty," stuttered Ace Li from between the two tattooed men.

"Well," said Kisaki Heretsu. "Shit in her mouth!"

"Oh!" cried Ace Li in shock and disgust.

"But dear, she's only a girl," placated Kingu Heretsu. "And besides, I need another pony."

By now their retinue of pages and servants had caught up. Kingu Heretsu's pony was unbridled and her tail squeezed from her ass, before being led away. Ace Li found herself on her hands and knees and the metal bit pressed between her teeth. As she groaned her displeasure at the uncomfortable bit in her mouth, the bridle was strapped securely to her head. The next thing she felt was a rubber plug being pressed against her asshole. The pressure increased and her ass stretched to accept the intruder. Looking over her shoulder, Ace Li saw that she now had a lovely silky tail.

As she watched, Kingu Heretsu approached her from behind. He took the reins from a page and gave a tug and with a squeal, Ace Li lifted her bottom in the air. Lifting her tail and his belly, he prodded a few times, and then shoved his cock in her pussy. He settled himself and then Ace Li felt the bit yanked in her mouth and the slap of the crop on her thigh. Startled, she leapt forward, and Kingu Heretsu held tight to the reins as they ran in a little circle.

"If everybody is quite ready?" said Kisaki Heretsu, peevishly, and brought her crop down on Rona Li's thigh with a sharp crack. Rona Li immediately bolted off, joined to Kisaki Heretsu by the strap-on. Jakku Heretsu let out a cry, and bringing his crop down on Chicchai Washi, the two of them leapt off. "Well?" cried Kingu Heretsu. "Giddy up!" And with a crack of the whip Ace Li and her rider joined the chase.

Ace Li found it quite awkward to run on her hands and feet with Kingu Heretsu between her legs. Every step sent his cock thrusting at strange angles in her pussy, and as she picked up speed, so her cunt was prodded faster. Her head was constantly yanked back as he pulled on the reins and she was quickly drooling around the bit. As they began to close on Chicchai Washi and Jakku Heretsu, Kingu Heretsu redoubled his encouragement with the crop.

Slowly, Ace Li drew level with Chicchai Washi. The girls turned their eyes wildly to look at each other as, behind them, their riders urged them on ever faster. Ace Li suddenly felt a vicious slap on her thigh as Jakku Heretsu leaned over and whipped his opponent's pony. "Not fair!" cried Kingu Heretsu, and brought his crop down on Chicchai Washi.

The racers were locked together. Kingu Heretsu and Jakku Heretsu traded blows, striking their crops upon the thighs and asses of each other's ponies. Ace Li yelped around the bit, jumping with each stinging blow, Kingu Heretsu's cock bouncing around in her pussy, but managed to keep pace with Chicchai Washi.

And then Chicchai Washi stumbled and fell. Her ass flew in the air with Jakku Heretsu buried to the hilt, his arms flailing, and Ace Li was away. Ahead of them she could see Kisaki Heretsu's ass as she rode her sister, and slowly she closed the distance.

Around the walled garden they raced. Ace Li's lungs were bursting. Her mouth frothed at the bit and her ripped blouse stuck to her back with sweat. As they drew level with Rona Li and Kisaki Heretsu, she saw ahead a royal dais, and knew that the race was nearly over.

"Faster! Faster!" screamed Kisaki Heretsu. "Giddy up! Giddy up!" cried Kingu Heretsu. The riders thrashed their ponies with their crops until their bottoms and thighs were striped red. As they neared the dais, Ace Li saw a little crowd of cheering spectators and a white line painted on the grass. With her last ounce of strength, Ace Li gave one final push, and at the last moment crossed the finish line a cock's length ahead of her sister.

The race had nearly killed her, and she collapsed face-first in the grass as the crowd gave a great cheer. Kingu Heretsu was wildly excited to have won, and yanking hard on the reins, began his victory fuck. Ace Li lay drooling around the bit with her chin on the grass and her ass in the air and her tail flailing. Kingu Heretsu laughed and cheered and thrust excitedly into her sweaty pussy.

Finally she felt her head yanked back as, with a great whoop, Kingu Heretsu hauled on the reins and shoved his cock deep into his pony's cunt. The crowd roared as the royal spunk flooded her exhausted pussy. Kingu Heretsu graciously accepted the cheers and applause of the crowd, before pulling out of Ace Li. Her legs gave way, and her ass dropped to the ground, royal semen pooling between her thighs.

Ace Li was helped to her feet by two of the busty page girls as the smiling crowd formed a small circle around the racers. Her hair was soaked and her blouse clung to her skin as she panted on the bit. Her nipples hardened to pink nubs in a slight evening breeze that ruffled her tail. She saw Rona Li and Chicchai Washi similarly soaked with sweat and looking ready to collapse. Kingu Heretsu was still beaming, his cock bouncing proudly. Jakku Heretsu looked crest-fallen, his hair flopped over his eyes, his prick wilting before him. And then Ace Li saw Kisaki Heretsu.

The Queen glared at the girl, her cleavage flushed, her strap-on pointing accusingly. "Shit in her mouth!" she commanded.

The crowd gasped. "But dear!" cried Kingu Heretsu. "You can't! She's the winner!"

Kisaki Heretsu held Ace Li with furious eyes for some moments, before finally turning on Jakku Heretsu. "Then shit in the mouth of the loser! Take him away!" And the two tattooed guards stepped through the crowd, took hold of Jakku Heretsu, and hauled the wailing Prince to his fate.

"And for you," said Kisaki Heretsu, turning back to Ace Li. "The prize!"

The crowd clapped, and everyone parted to reveal the dais upon which sat the golden chalice Ace Li had seen earlier. The two page girls took the golden cup and walked past the happy crowd to Ace Li. She took the heavy chalice in both hands and looked inside.

At the bottom was pooled a pint of cold semen, leaving sticky trails as it swirled against the polished metal. Ace Li looked in dismay at the pool of cum, and then at the rows of expectant faces around her. Remembering Yakubutsu Katapira's excellent vice, she raised the chalice to her lips.

The metal bit was still firmly secured in her mouth as the golden chalice touched her lips. She lifted the cup higher and higher and watched as the pool of cum slid towards her mouth. And then the first clammy drops fell against her tongue. Tipping the cup higher, the cum flowed from the chalice into her mouth. Ace Li gagged on the bit as the jizz flowed down her throat and ran out the corners of her mouth. Still higher she lifted the chalice, glugging down the spunk until the last of the cum slid past her lips.

She brought the cup down, cum smeared across her lips and chin. With one final heroic gulp, she swallowed the last of the cum, smacked her lips, said, "Ahh!" and smiled broadly as the crowd went wild, clapping, cheering and chanting, "Vote! Vote! Vote!"

assco
assco
43 Followers
12