Ace of Spades Ch. 02

Story Info
A fantasy painfully fulfilled.
2.9k words
4.33
23.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers

Julie lay naked in the tiny cage, on her belly with her wrists tightly bound in the plastic cuffs behind her back and her mind drifted into a strange introverted state. Apart from the discomfort of the hard wooden floor of the cage on her breasts, which were squashed beneath her, she had very little external stimulus. As she lay there in the dim light, occasionally wriggling in a futile attempt to find a more comfortable position, most of her life was going on inside her head.

She was coming to terms with the fact that she had voluntarily put herself into this position where she had been pretty much raped by two strangers and she knew that in some mysterious way it had been what she wanted. It had been painful and frightening as she had no idea of what the two men would do to her but that was the thrill. It was just like being on the biggest of roller coaster rides where one is strapped into a small cart hurtling along a track with no steering or brakes so that one just has to hang on and pray that it stays on the rails. While the two men had been abusing her Julie had felt adrenaline coursing through her system -- she had felt alive in a way that she had never felt alive before. Julie understood why people took drugs as a way of getting a "high" which they could never achieve in normal, safe life. She would never contemplate taking any form of chemical which would damage the complex structure which was her mind and body but she had found a way of achieving that thrill without pills.

And now she was left with the thought of what her captors had in store for the next act. They had used every orifice in her firm, young body so what else was there? Fran had hinted that her uncle's basement in which she now lay contained various "equipment" but all Julie could see was the cold brick wall a few inches in front of her eyes.

As soon as she heard the footsteps she stopped breathing so that she could listen more intently. The next act was about to be played out and she knew that she would have no say in what it was. Strong hands grabbed the bars of the cage and it was dragged around so that she was facing the cellar. At first she just saw two pairs of male shoes and a smaller pair of brown leather boots but when she looked up her mind almost short circuited.

Master and Jones stood there looking down at her but with them was her "best friend", Fran. Fran wore a khaki skirt with a brown leather belt and a khaki blouse with badges stitched onto it. Her tie was also khaki and on her head was a khaki cap with a red star on the front. She carried a nasty looking riding crop which she was tapping against one of her boots. In short Fran looked every inch the sadistic soldier in some revolutionary army about to inflict torture on a helpless prisoner. She spoke.

"And how is our little Julie today?"

The situation carried Julie along.

"Very well thank you Miss."

Everyone except Julie laughed and Fran bent down so that her face was closer to the bars.

"Do you remember what you told me you wanted?"

Julie had discussed her darkest fantasies with Fran especially when Fran began to talk about her uncle but they had been private talks between best friends. The realisation was beginning to dawn that those talks had not been as private as Julie had thought. Fran had probably betrayed every word to her uncle. Perhaps Uncle had even prompted Fran to ensnare her naive, unspoilt friend. Julie blushed feeling angry and ashamed at the things which she had said. It was like having one's dad or one's teacher read your private diary. In fact it was even worse than that. It was like having the diary read aloud to your whole school. But Julie had to answer.

"I wanted humiliation Miss."

Fran was not satisfied. The crop kept tapping on her boot.

"What else did you want Julie?"

"I, I wanted to be powerless Miss. I wanted to see what it was like."

Still that was not enough. Fran raised her voice a notch.

"What else Bitch?"

The insult stung Julie and she had to bite her lip. Her answer would only come in a whisper.

"Pain Miss."

"Why did Julie want pain?"

"I had to see how much I could take. I wanted to know my limit, how far I could go."

Julie could feel her temperature rising and she was aware that her breathing was becoming laboured. Discussing pain in the comfort of her bedroom was one thing but talking about the same thing while she was naked and bound and looking at that riding crop was very different.

Fran ordered her victim to tell the two men about "The Game" and Julie shook her head. It was too humiliating; it would make her sound like a stupid schoolgirl playing adolescent games. Fran nodded to Jones and he went to the back of the cage and unfastened the door. Julie felt his grip on her ankles and she was dragged out backwards. Fran picked up a metal bucket and a shower of freezing cold water drenched Julie's head leaving a puddle on the hard, cold floor. Ice cubes floated in the pool of water and water ran down her hair dripping onto the floor.

As Julie lay shivering the cellar echoed to Fran's shout.

"You do NOT shake your head to me. Tell us about the fucking game."

Julie stammered out an account of how she, Fran and two other close friends had taken turns to bare their buttocks in Fran's bedroom when her parents were out. Each girl had then taken varying numbers of strokes from various implements including a slipper, a ruler and a leather belt. There had been much giggling and it had not amounted to anything like serious S and M. After telling her tale Julie felt about ten years old. She was very aware that mature eighteen year olds did not admit to such immature play.

Suddenly Master and Jones each grabbed an arm and Julie was pulled more or less upright and then dragged, with her feet scraping the floor, across the basement. The trio of tormentors knew exactly what they were doing and Julie was at the centre of a mass of hands which moved too fast for her to react or struggle. The narrow plastic binding her wrists behind her was snipped away and immediately replaced by leather straps which were buckled painfully tight in front of her and then linked to an overhead chain before she felt her arms being winched high above her head. At first Julie's feet lost contact with the floor and she wailed as her weight was all borne by her slim arms but then she was lowered so that she could just balance on tiptoe on the floor.

Unsympathetic hands yanked her legs wide apart and chained her ankles to rings set in the floor so that she was standing with her legs wide apart and her arms stretched upwards feeling very exposed and vulnerable. Fran pulled a wide leather collar around Julie's neck and yanked on the strap so that her eyes began to bulge and she gasped for air. Julie stared mutely at Fran's face in front of her own as vital oxygen was denied her by the collar. She struggled against her bindings but that only used up the oxygen in her body and the panic rose as she felt life slipping away. At what seemed the last possible minute Fran eased off on the strap and buckled it tightly but just loose enough to allow Julie to suck in lovely life-giving air.

The three of them stood around their victim as Fran stood facing her.

"You are a lucky girl Julie. You are going to get your wish. You wanted pain and that is just what you are going to get. But remember you are ours. You breathe, drink, pee and cum if and when we say. IS THAT CLEAR?"

Julie's mouth was dry and her throat still hurt. Tears were running down her cheeks and a viscous string of snot tickled her lips and chin as it hung from her nose. She nodded weakly feeling the collar bite into her neck. Every muscle and nerve in her body was as taut as it could be so that she felt as if she were about to explode.

Master came from behind Julie carrying a mass of black leather straps and a large red ball.

"You won't be complaining when we hurt you too much. We are going to raise your limits and you are just going to take it Little Miss."

He was anything but gentle as he forced the hard rubber ball into her mouth and buckled the harness under her chin, over the top of her head and behind her neck so that she felt like a harnessed pony. The ball felt huge and her mouth was forced painfully wide so that she could not remain silent but her complaints came out as incoherent grunts.

Suddenly a stinging slap landed across her left buttock presumably from Jones. Julie bucked against her restraints causing her muscles to hurt and she shouted as loudly as she could into her gag. Fran gave a silvery little laugh.

"We haven't begun yet."

Master was now standing in front of Julie with his hand open displaying two little silver clips with tiny cruel teeth. His other hand went between her legs teasing out her delicate little petals of flesh. His intention was obvious and Julie's eyes were wide in a silent appeal not to clip her flesh. She knew she would not be able to bear any torture of her most intimate and sensitive parts but he gave her no choice.

She felt the intrusive, lewd warmth of his fingers and then the sharp pain as one of the clips was applied. Julie again screamed into her gag and tried to lift one foot off the floor to absorb the agony but the chain was too short to allow any real movement. Fran was close beside her.

"Breathe into the pain, just absorb it."

Julie sucked in hard through her nose causing her snot to make a gurgling noise and as she did so she felt a hand pulling on the other side of her labia. There was a moment of terror and then more searing pain as the second clip bit home. The three of them walked around her enjoying her helpless distress and then Fran opened her hand to reveal a pair of lead balls attached to little metal hooks. Again the purpose of these weights did not need any explanation and Julie tried to indicate by shaking her head that she could not take any more torture "down there".

Fran smiled beatifically as she carefully hooked one ball and then the other to the clips. Of course Julie's certainty that she could not take any more pain was irrelevant because she had no choice. She stood there sucking in air and found that the oxygen somehow did act as a crude anaesthetic.

To Julie's horror, through the blur of her extreme discomfort, she saw Jones and Fran each holding whips with leather thongs attached to wooden handles. Fran went out of view behind her and then the pain exploded across her back causing her to wriggle and in turn making the lead balls between her legs swing and trigger more waves of pain.

Jones swung his whip across her belly and then almost at once over both breasts forcing her body to sag backwards as far as her bondage would allow. Fran landed lashes to her buttocks and back and Jones continued to whip the front of her nude flesh so that she felt hysteria arising within her. Still the balls between her legs were causing those horrible steel clips to dig ever deeper into her skin and the pain seemed to spread throughout her pussy. Just as she felt her mind would split apart the whipping ceased and she was left sagging by her arms with every part of her body sore, scarlet and stinging.

Julie's breasts were rising and falling and her belly was going in and out as her respiratory system tried to cope with the demands placed upon it but, oddly, she became aware that, now she was still, the pain underneath seemed to have receded to a duller sensation. She was weeping copiously but there was a faint pride that she had taken the pain and her mind remained intact.

Fran was beside her and she spoke quite gently causing Julie to turn her head towards her.

"Are you ready for the next stage?"

Fran opened her hand to reveal two more of the silver little crocodile slips. Of course the question was rhetorical as Fran did not wait for a reply before standing in front of the captive and beginning to massage her left nipple. Julie was still and silent as she felt the erotic sensation of her nipple responding to Fran's attention then there was the inevitable bite of cold metal and the sharp pain which wrung a shout into the gag.

All Julie could do was to stand helplessly as Fran clipped the other nipple and again there was pride as she bit back a further cry and began to pant hard. Through tear blurred eyes she saw Fran appear before her flexing her riding crop and then the girl went out of sight behind her. For what seemed a very long time nothing happened. Julie was torn between hoping the stroke would not come and wishing that Fran would get on with it.

The leather thongs had caused a sort of generalised pain over a wide area but the crop was an agonising sharp and localised pain as it landed in the centre of Julie's left buttock again causing the weights to swing from her labia. If it were not for the gag Julie's cry would have filled the cellar and her throat hurt very severely from the effort of yelling into the gag.

When the second stroke landed Julie steeled herself for a prolonged thrashing but could not keep from jerking violently at each stroke. Sweat covered her body making it shine and causing her to shiver as it leached heat from her body. There was nothing which Julie could do to ease the pain as stroke after stroke crossed her buttocks and she was sure she could feel blood running down her legs although this was a complete illusion. The lead balls were swinging furiously but the pain in her behind quite supplanted that between her legs so she was only dimly aware of the pain down there.

Eventually she became aware that she was no longer being hit and she once more hung with her weight upon her arms. She was barely aware of her ankles being freed but she gave a cry into her gag as the clips were removed from her labia. The teeth had dug in deeply so they came away with a sharp pain just before similar pain in her nipples was caused by the release of the nipple clips. The overhead pulley was cranked downwards and Julie sank forward into Master's arms when her wrists were released. He lowered her onto her side on a large mattress on the floor and Fran put a glass of water to her lips for her to sip the cool water. Only now was Julie aware of the stink of sweat and hot girl filling the basement.

Fran was telling her how well she had done on her first lesson and she was very gently stroking her skin. Fran's lips brushed Julie's ears and, when the gag was removed, she found her soft lips. Lying in something of a daze Julie became aware of Fran shedding her clothing and her moist tongue applying healing saliva to sore nipples. Soon she was licking where the clips had cut into Julie's labia and her tongue and gentle fingers found Julie's tender love bud.

Julie had no idea of exactly when the two men left the scene. She had the idea that it was fairly early in the proceedings but by then she had begun to reciprocate what Fran was doing. She had never thought of herself as a lesbian or even as bi sexual and the idea of sex with a girl had seemed very alien but, in this setting, it was so gentle and loving and extremely arousing. Fran knew exactly what she was doing and she had learned how pain makes every nerve extra sensitive and that sensitivity can be used for pleasure as well as pain.

Despite every part of Julie's body feeling very tender any witness would have observed two hot, naked young women eagerly pleasuring each other and filling the cellar with sighs, gasps and moans. Bodies entwined and hands and tongues worked with increasing urgency. Fran had only reached this point by herself being the naked pain wracked victim of her uncle but now she was teaching Julie how pleasure and pain are linked and she was to find Julie a very keen student as well as a responsive lover.

Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers